Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love ๐Ÿฅบ
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS ๐Ÿ˜
One side love...
Agent black ๐Ÿ–ค
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love 2
let's fall in love special
lovee

...want to be perfect for you..

5.6K 163 13
By mrskimkookie

"jungkook, seriously this is your result?" Yoongi screamed on his son who just roll his eyes and said in irritate tone,

"Dad, it's good that atleast i passed. You should be happy."

"Jungkook, not for us or not for you, but atleast for the sake or your future husband. For him, do something good. Be someone who is worth for him." Yoongi said in done tone.

" Ohh.. c'mon dad, it's you who chooses him for me. Well, damn. Before i born my marriage is fixed with a man i don't even know how he look, just his name i know, that also Nick name, Kim V. Seriously" Jungkook screamed in annoyed tone and went to his room.

16 years boy is feed up by always nagging of being perfect for someone whome he never ever saw in his life.

And this 16 years of his life said one thing to him, he hate this Kim V.

"I hate this Kim fucking V, because of him from childhood i always hear is, be Perfect for your future husband. Seriously, I'll be his wife right? It should be him, who should be perfect for him and I'm ready to be housewife, well duh..

And you know Kim V, i used to love you when I was child thinking that you are my prince charming, who will come on horse and take me with him, but for this i have to leave everything i love and have to be decent and perfect, nahh.. i don't want you." Jungkook screamed while sitting infront of painting of his future husband back profile, which he made by his imagination and now waiting for him to turn around and show his face.

"I still have to wait for 7 years to see your stupid ugly face. Well, damn what if he look like pig and have pot belly. Fuck, what if he is blad and have wrinkles on his face. What if his voice sound like donkey singing, what if he have only 28 teeth, what if he is shorty... What if his lips look like sousage ahhh ... What if his fashion sence is worst. What if he is too much stupid and cold type. What if he is unromantic, ahhh.. what if he have small dick. What if he don't have that much stamina aghhhhhhhhhh..." Jungkook scream loudly and fall on bed.

He hate V alot, but only person he talk everytime is V, you will always find him talking with V painting. He always imagine his fantasy with V. Even he had soo many wet dreams of V alot of times. But that doesn't mean he love him right?

Even if he tell everyone that he don't like this love thing and this all lovely dovey things are boaring for him, he have secret V tattoo on his lower waist. He never tell anyone and he himself don't know why he did this, that also illegally because he is still underage. But still this is not love right?

"Ahhh... Where and who the hell are you Kim V? Meet me, and I'll kill you."

..........

Same time at Daegu.

18 years boy is busy in finishing his homework fast but still understanding everything, that's why he is known as topper and handsome nerd.

He is going to his dad company to understand everything there, he is known as workaholic. He want to learn everything, all manners, all office work, want to best in school too, and even all house chores too.
Why? Let him tell.

"Because I have to be perfect for my future husband, if I'm giving him myself he need to have perfect me." That little boy said with smile. That smile is enough to say that he is so in love with a person whom he miss from 13 years.

After finishing his work he went to his dad home office, to help him.

"Oww.. My little tiger. You here." Namjoon said and gave smile to his son.

"Yupp appa, now Kim taehyung will help you." He said with boxy smile and sit infront of his dad. Namjoom smile and said,

"It's okie son, today you have rest after all you should have reward for topping again." Namjoom said and Taehyung smile.

"You are really perfect son, I'm soo proud of you.". Jin come inside and said with proud smile and Taehyung reply,

"I have to be perfect eomma, i have to be perfect for my bunny." He said with boxy smile making his mom dad smile.

Taehyung just open his phone to see his wallpaper, wallpaper of his little bunny.

"Don't you think you are being unfair, you know how he look. Everything about him. But not letting him know." Jin said and chuckle.

"Umm... I'm scared, what if he don't like me. I'm soo insecure about my looks also." He said with pout and Jin chuckle.

.........

7 YEARS LATER....

IN BUSAN

there stop a sports bike, and boy climb down wearing black jacket with halmet still on, he take it off. Revealing his damn handsome face. Which have brusies on. Again fight i guess.

He came in and saw Jimin setting a dinning table for lunch. He smile and back hug his mom tightly and kiss on Jimin cheek and said, "eomma, missed your little boy?"

"Ofcourse i do,  and little, son you become taller then me." Jimin said with chuckle and both giggle and mother and son duo got busy in them when Yoongi the head of family came.

Jimin become clam because he knows his husband will get angry by seeing jungkook condition, and jungkook just roll eyes waiting for his dad daily lecture.

But for their surprise Yoongi didn't said anything just sit infront of them and look at them and sigh and broke the silence,

"Tomorrow Mr. and Mrs. Kim coming to see this brat" Yoongi said and Jimin become happy but jungkook only have one thought in his mind.

Isn't Kim V coming?

He was in his thoughts when Jimin called him, jungkook came out of his thoughts and realise something.

7 years are over now, now he is 22 years old. Jungkook will become Kim now. It's not  that he don't want to be Kim. Yes, he want to but....

Jungkook stop his thoughts and run in his room.

.......

Jungkook came in room and fall on bed and look around him, his room is something you are not allowed to enter. Why? It's full of his crush. His love of life.

"I want to be Kim Jungkook, but I want people to call me with your name, not Kim V. I know I'll never have you. You are  famous and never ever will look at me. You don't even know i exist. Please take me with you, please take me with you Kim....... Yugyeom"

..........

ON OTHER SIDE IN SEOUL.

Taehyung was getting ready for his meeting, he is having very important meeting with bighit entertainment. Recently he get to know his bunny love a boy band called BTS, which is from bighit.

"Today I'm gonna buy your favourite boy band for you. As gift for you of our wedding." Taehyung said with little smile. He really fall soo in love with jungkook. But still he is really sad about something,

His jungkook don't love him.

..........

Here on other side jungkook is busy, busy in his wet dreams while his middle finger his rubbing on his clothed ass in his sleep.

"Ahhh.. umm.. ahh.. faster.. fas.. faster.. ahh... V..."  Jungkook moaning in his sleep.

In dream...

V, a boy having blur face, busy making hickey on his bunny flawless neck and trace down and come to his chest, start sucking his nipples soo good hard, while worshipping every curves of jungkook with his long fingers.

"Ahh.. yess... Baby moan like this.." that deep voice is enough to make jungkook cum. Jungkook moan soo loud.

V put his two long slender fingers in jungkook making him scream in pain and pleasure and start pressing and flickering nerves bundle inside jungkook.

"Ahhh...Da.. daddy... Ahh... So.. soo got.. good.."

"You like it princess... Hmm?"

"Ye.. ye. S.. yess.. dad.. daddy.."

Slowly V pushed his dick in jungkook, making jungkook scream his lungs loud. Too loud that even jungkook voice got crack in end. We can say jungkook lost his voice for few days.

V thrusting in demonic speed. Whole bed is shaking with them and fuck, jungkook voice is not ready to come out now.

After like two hours in his dream V cum in jungkook feeling him with his future babies.

Then he pull out of jungkook and...

......

"JEON JUNGKOOK......."

jimin screamed seeing jungkook on floor with his pants down till his knees and shirt pulled up.

Jimin run from down when he hear his son falling sound and then some scream and light moans. It's true that even Jimin is not allowed inside but mother nature, can't stop himself and went inside and then seeing his son state. He understands what happen.

Jungkook woke up and look around trying to come in sence.

"Fuck that was rough..." He said without even knowing what he is saying.

Hearing him Jimin roll his eyes, but then his eyes fall on jungkook room walls and he saw something...

A photo of boy with tag,

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE....

To be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 3.4K 46
TYPE: ๐Ÿ”ฒ General Fiction | โœ”๏ธ Taekook ff | ๐Ÿ”ฒ Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
25.7K 1K 28
-Crush concepts โ™ก Vkook oneshots. Series 1 Some Vkook stories that crossed my mind...โ™ก I hope you will like it.โ™ก Okrutt~ 18k+ reads โฅ(โŠผโŒ”โŠผ~ )โ™กโ™กใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€...
169K 4.8K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook No Cheating No Abuse No skinship of Taekook Fluff Angst Sad...
241K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...