To, All The Boys I've Loved B...

By jenosbliss

To, All the boys I've loved before (A NCT 127 Fanfic) When your nine secret love confessions gets delivered t... More

Introduction
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 1
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 2
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 3
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 4
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 5
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 6
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 7
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 8
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 10
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 11
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 12
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 13
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 14
҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 15
Author's Note

҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 9

28 2 0
By jenosbliss

"You can come in, Jaehyun." The professor asked the boy standing outside the closed wooden doors to enter.

My breath hitched and my heart rate increased as I saw the boy enter through the doors. A soft smile making his plump lips curved upwards as his cheeks displayed two small depressions in them, which we normally call dimples. His ash grey coloured bangs falling over his eyes, as he ran his fingers to push a few strands falling in his eyes away.

He looked ethereal. Just how he did back in middle school. He didn't change at all, he was the same Jaehyun, my first love.

"Everyone, this is Jeong Jaehyun." As I said he was ethereal, he can attract attention anywhere he goes due to his looks, girls can't stop gushing over him. Of course they will drool over him, it looks like he just stepped out of a fairy tale. That's what happened here, I could hear the girls and even boys whispering how breathtaking he was and how they would do anything for him just to look at them. Nothing new to me.

"Hi." What the hell happened to his voice? Okay I take my words back, he changed, he became like two heads taller while his voice looks like it dropped by two octaves. Puberty.

"For now Jaehyun, you can go sit with Y/N." The teacher pointed a finger towards the empty seat beside me, which belonged to Taeyong.

He nodded as he made his way towards me, smiling. For some reason I was feeling really nervous, he's just going to sit next to me and he is... was my friend, there is no need to be afraid of. I gulped down the lump formed in my throat as my eyes diverted from him to anywhere in the classroom.

Feeling the shuffling beside me indicated that he had settled down, and was probably looking at me who had her eyes fixated on the book in front of her. I don't even know which chapter I have opened or what I am reading, I am just not looking up to meet the dark brown eyes of the boy next to me.

"Hey Y/N" timidly looking upwards my eyes were met with his crescent ones as he smiled brightly. Looking at him, his smile, his dimples, his eyes made me forget all the nervousness, it felt like we were back in middle school. He greeted me like he always did everyday in the morning. "Hii Jaehyun." I returned his smile.But before one of us could continue the teacher started his lecture and we focused all our attention on him.

"That's all for today, no assignments for the weekend, just study what we learned today." Mr. Park picked up his books and left the room. "So what are you doing here? I mean you are joining in the mid semester and it's the last year." I packed my bag as I looked at him who was done with his packing.

"My father got transferred back here, so we shifted back. And also because the health of my grandmother isn't very good either." He didn't seem saddened or upset with shifting back unlike most people. "But you could have stayed there, it's the last year of uni. I mean you could have gotten a good job there." I guess I was asking too many personal questions but that's how I am, once curious then I will ask all the possible questions I can.

"I know, even my parents weren't happy with me returning but I have too, I have some things I want to do, which I couldn't before leaving. And I guess I will return back to America after college ends." He let out an airy chuckle.

"Some unfinished business? You sound like the leader of some sort of cult." I laughed again at my own lame joke but unlike Doyoung or Taeyong he laughed with me too, maybe it wasn't that lame. "Who knows, maybe I am." He squinted his eyes on me, while I chuckled again. "You are still the same y/n as you were in middle school. How feisty you were when I called you."

"When did you call me?" I raised an eyebrow. "Just before you entered the class." He winked. "It was you! I thought it was a prank call or something. God Jaehyun you scared the sh!t out of me." I clutched my shirt to show how scared I was. "I thought you would recognise me." His lips formed a pout, I slightly smacked his arm as I retorted. "Have you heard your voice? I could have never recognised you! Your voice is so deep now unlike your previous one. Puberty hit you hard dude." He laughed again. Maybe his voice has changed but his laugh hasn't.

I looked at him with soft, heart eyes while he was laughing. All the memories of us together came flooding back. Those were the times, just us. No worries, no lies, no denials. Just pure, innocent love.

Standing up from the wooden desk, throwing the bag over my right shoulder, I went towards the door as the day came to an end, way to go home y/n. "Wanna come over? Mom and dad will be very happy to see their first son Yuno again." Rolling his eyes at me as he stood up too. "You are still jealous that I am better than you." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "You wish" I scoffed. "I won't be able to come, I have some paperwork to do at the college plus help mom set up the house too. Probably next weekend?" He questioned. "Sure! I am always free. See you on Monday then. Goodbye." I waved at him as we went the opposite direction in the corridors.

Walking towards the exit I saw Doyoung leaning against the wall, one hand in his pocket while the other was busy swiping through his phone screen. Skipping on my way to him, I jumped as I reached where he stood "DODO!" I squeaked in his ear as he flinched, almost dropping his phone, guess he was too busy to see me coming. "What the hell, can't you behave like a normal person?" He exhaled a deep breath, eyes tightly shut, still recovering from the shock.

"Nope." I shook my head while giving him puppy eyes. I know he was about to argue back but turned his head, I am sure I saw pink on his cheeks! "Le-let's go." Without looking back he walked out at a fast pace. Giggling at his reaction I ran after him to catch up.

"Do you know the boy who transferred today?" We were just a few meters away from our houses, when he asked this. "Jaehyun! Yes I know him!" I jumped moving in front of him. Why was I acting so excited today after meeting him? "Calm down y/n. Guess you are very happy after meeting him." He held my shoulder in an attempt to calm me down as well as to save me from tripping down and falling because I was walking backwards.

"I know right! He was one of my closest friends from elementary school until he left for America in the last year of middle school. No one knows how much I missed him. Guess it was my first heartbreak." I laughed thinking about how much I cried after he left, that was a different y/n.

"Oh my heartbreak?" He fake gasped, god he is so bad. "Funny? He's the reason why I started writing those letters which you received too. I was feeling so downhearted during that time, that I wrote a letter pouring all my feelings for him out in that letter... probably it became a habit from then to write letters whenever I have a crush on someone." I stopped in my tracks as I remembered all the times I wrote a letter.

"Wait a second, how many letters have you written Miss. Jung Y/N?" I looked up at him to see an amused look on his face. "Ummm... Including you nine." I scratched the back of my neck, as I turned around to walk. But before I could disappear he pulled me towards him, turning me to face him. He scoffed. "NINE!? And I thought I was the only lucky man. God Y/N you hurt my feelings so badly." He cried out.

"C'mon it was you who told Jungwoo back in the cafe everything, how come you didn't know?" I defended myself. "I didn't know about the letter, he came up to me and asked if you have ever confessed about having feelings for him, so I just said that yes you did but now you have a boyfriend. I didn't know you wrote a letter to him too!" He scowled, while looking down on me, who was feeling so embarrassed at the moment that I thought fainting right now would be the best option.

"Whoops, then sorry." I giggled nervously. "God, you are such a player Y/N" He walked past me, leaving me dumbfounded. "What did you just call me?" I ran after him.

Taeyong who stood at Y/N's porch waiting for her to return from college saw everything. His plans to visit his hometown were canceled due to some reasons, so he thought of surprising y/n but what he saw made him feel something which he has never felt because of someone being this close to her, Jealousy. He looked at how Doyoung pulled Y/N's hand, cupped her face, ruffled her hair, or hugged her. What made his jealousy worse was how Y/N looked at Doyoung, the love she held for him in her eyes made him disheartened. He wanted to be in Doyoung's place, he wanted Y/N to look at him with love, affection. He knew he liked her more than a friend and today he will make sure to tell her that he wants to end this fake dating and start dating her for real.

"Bye!" I waved to Doyoung as he went inside his house while I went straight to mine. As I reached the pavement in front of my house, my eyes landed on the figure sitting on the last stair of the porch. "Taeyong? What are you doing here?" I walked towards him. "The plans of visiting my hometown got canceled as dad had some urgent work, so I thought of surprising you." My lips formed an 'o' shape as I nodded to his response. "Why are you standing outside?" I looked at the empty driveway and got my answer even before he could continue. "No one's at home" both of us said in unison.

Taking out the spare key from my bag, I unlocked the main door. "Wait here, I will be back in a minute." I walked up the stairs to my room, to get changed into comfortable clothes. It wasn't the first time he was at home, hence I need not to ask him to be comfortable, he probably already is as he quickly settled on the couch.

"Did you eat?" After about ten minutes I returned back to the living room, wearing a grey sweatshirt and black leggings, hair tied up in a loose bun. "No." He responded while his attention was on the magazine he was reading.

"Okay look, I can't cook. Come here and look at whatever you want to eat." I opened the refrigerator door, looking for something edible as he made his way towards the kitchen. Finding bread and fruit jam in the fridge, I moved aside to give him space for his search.

I was sitting on the kitchen counter while he stood next to me, both of us busy with our own meals. He was eating bread too. "Both you and Sungchan aren't allowed to enter the kitchen right?" He chuckled, taking the last bite of his bread. "Last time we did, it was a mess. So mom put a ban on us from entering this zone." I mumbled, my mouth full of food.

"Why did you come here though?" He looked at me with a shy smile. "I don't know, I just like spending my time with you." He looked down. "Is The Lee Taeyong shy?" I coughed as I almost choked. "First eat up then speak." He patted my back. "Pass me water." Coughing again, I pointed towards the water bottle. He passed me the bottle as I quickly gulped it down.

"Y/N I was thinking about it for a few days and maybe it is the right time to say it." He looked around the house, as if checking if someone was there. "What?" coughing again, I took the bottle once again gulping down more water as he continued.

"I don't want to fake our relationship anymore, I- I like you, for real. I really like you. Can we start dating for real?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
9.3K 418 34
✦In which Mark calls back and finds his true home in the 6 boys he grew up with as a child.✦ -NCT Dream OT7 Fanfiction -AU STARTED: January 3rd, 2019...
47.9K 1.1K 18
Yuta is a high school student who doesn't know how to love someone because he's never felt love before. So all he knows what to do is be one of the v...
86.1K 975 13
NCT U! NCT127! NCTDREAM! WayV! Request are closed! Highest ranking: #63 in Fanfiction