Shinzou wo Sasageyo Ayanokouji

By MrS_S_AA

CoTE X AoT crossover A new world....the same masterpiece New tools and greater enemies. A fight between a me... More

โ„ญ1: ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ซ ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ช?
โ„ญ2:๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ด ?
โ„ญ3: ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ญ ๐”‡๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก
โ„ญ4:๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”—๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ5: โฑฟ๐–Š๐–“๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐“—แƒง๐–•๐–”๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š
โ„ญ6:๐”ˆ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ณ๐”ฐ A๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ7: ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ข
โ„ญ8: S๐”ฒ๐” ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ P๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฏ
๐•ฎ9: ๐•ฐ๐–’๐–•๐–Ž๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
โ„ญ 11: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„Œ๐”ฆ'๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ'๐”ฐ
โ„ญ12: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ
โ„ญ13: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ in the โ„œ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ข
โ„ญ14: A๐”ซ๐”ฑs ๐”ณ๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ
โ„ญ15- โ„Œ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ'๐”ฐ ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ข
โ„ญ16: ๐”๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ
๐•ฎ17 ๐€๐“Ÿ๐€อฒ๊–พ๐šผ
โ„ญ 18 ๐”š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ
๐•ฎ 19: ๐–‚๐–Š๐–†๐น?&๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜?
โ„ญ20: โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
๐•ฎ21: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—
โ„ญ22: ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ฌ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฅ๐”ข?
๐•ฎ23: ๐•ฝ๐•ฐ๐•ฏ
๐•ฎ24: ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–Š๐–•๐–Š๐–—
๐•ฎ25:๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–— ๐–๐–†๐–˜ ๐–๐–š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–Œ๐–š๐–“
๐•ฎ26: ๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–’๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–˜
๐•ฎ27:S๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
โ„ญ28:๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ?
โ„ญ29: ๐”๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ฆ'๐”ฐ โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
โ„ญ:30 ๐”‘๐”ข๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ๐”ฅ31:๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ก๐”ฐ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ

โ„ญ10: โ„ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฅ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ๐”ฐ

6.2K 310 68
By MrS_S_AA

Ayanokouji's POV

Clank

Clank

As I opened my eyes, my pupils stared at the man I wanted to meet, he was just as emotionless as me...yet I felt he was more humane than me, how ironical.

I looked around to see myself in a jail cell. I turned to see a few other individuals from the Cadet Corps. It seems I  have arrived here just as expected. Considering the recent traction I gained, I had to be only under the radar of these individuals...though this room...is a bit over paranoia...even by my estimations.

Commander Erwin spoke up to shed light on this situation of mine.

"I apologise for the mistreatment you are receiving after you saved our motherland."

He bowed to me along with the others except for Levi. It seems he has a certain ill temperament towards me.

He slammed the iron bars with a reverberating noise as he asked quietly

"Hey, were you the one to leak my last name to the entire military?"

I shook my head signifying a no. It was technically truthful as I had no involvement whatsoever in that particular tidbit.

As far as I remember, his full name spread through rumours which were quite consistent, Ackerman.

No one knows why or who did this and how it holds any significance....except me

I remember the specific instance stated by an infamous person on an encounter during those 3 years.

'If you wish for the suffering to stop for you and your fellow comrades.I wish you and Levi Ackerman, the best of luck'

His words were important, especially at the end. What he said though, will remain deep within my mind until the time is right.

Erwin stopped Levi from further questioning his personal matters and went straight to the point.

"As you may have realised, the reason for locking you here is simple. Your motives have been doubted and your actions are also quite different.

Your phenomenal rise in leadership and overall capabilities that had never been earlier displayed have suddenly surfaced.

Your skills according to most, were beyond what you or your comrades, were ever taught.

Your calm presence and unflinching attitude even upon the death of your beloved comrades. It is, to say the least, unnatural.

This begs the following questions

How...and why did you do this?

Was it simply the threat of titans?

Or was it more?

And finally...

If that particular reason was not there, would you have not stepped up today and left countless lives to be taken away?"

His voice bellowed through the cell as the rest of the cell as they waited with bated breath for my response.

He was right. All of the showmanship up until this point was to meet these very individuals. I had succeeded in my goals, albeit I didn't expect such poor hospitality.

"Hence it seems, my motives are under suspicion? That shouldn't matter, should it? I carried out my duty to the fullest extent, didn't I? I also have saved countless lives and this is what I get in return? Quite pathetic of such an esteemed regiment such as yours.

Not just that, the reason why I am here is that I surpassed your boxed expectations and outdid my talented peers which doesn't sit well with my peers who have exaggerated the present situation to delude you and your regiment."

Throwing back the blame was a correct response as giving them any sort of information would be foolhardy.

They blinked and showed some signs of nervousness....interesting.

"Unfortunately, it is that way. One of the reasons also being the amount of information about you. It's too normal.

A perfect family of 3, with perfectly normal lives. Father works at a mill earning enough to sustain and your mother is a perfect housewife.

You had absolutely no reason to join the military unless you are a true patriot, which you are not or you would have shown your capabilities earlier on.

When we tried to search for alibis, we found all of them coincidentally eaten by titans."

It seems he figured out, that I had implanted hoax information after my arrival to claim my legitimacy. He is quite sharp and an astute observer.

I shrugged with the chains clanking

"Coincidences

Clank

can

Clank

be

Clank

freaky."

"Tell us this, how did you come up with such an ingenious plan."

Levi seemed to have subdued his grudge and asked a query of his own in a gruff voice.

"I was earlier ordered to work as a team and given a very inspiring speech. So I was quite motivated to fight the titans along with everyone."

The others snickered at my comment as Levi sighed

"Stop craping outta your mouth. With your face, it doesn't seem you  were inspired at all."

"Look who is talking."

It seems my rebuttal had hit the mark as he kicked the iron bars with a glaring gaze and twisted lips.

"Listen here you son of a b*tch, you are joining the Survey Corps and will be under my command. I will make sure you regret living."

Finally, he cracked his real intentions...

His deep and provocative voice which was quite certainly out of his character led me to believe this was an act. A well made one at that. All 4 of them are involved in this. But why carry out such a charade to pull me into their regiment?

If I had to theorise, it would be cautious. They are wary of my actions. Considering the insurmountable task I had accomplished and the sheer complexity of the method I had used.

There was no doubt that considered myself either a threat or a potential ally. In the present situation, I had painted a positive image of myself by saving them.

Hence I am just being interrogated. If on the other hand, I was considered a threat, it would have led me straight to court which would have been a hassle.

I wonder if I should call them out on it or should I let it play along for now.

"One last time...what is your motive?"
They held bated breaths as they asked their question yer again.

I sighed deeply as my eyes went empty as I spoke with apathy

"To find a home, I will eliminate all titans."

Seeing my sunken eyes they froze slightly in their places but after a few moments regained composure.

Considering I sent a slight warning it seems it worked well as they didn't ask any further questions and quietly agreed as Levi unlocked the iron bars setting me free and saying

"You will follow my commands and be under my sight. After all, the stunt you pulled today shows your potential is to be respected....and is to be cautious about."

I was then led out of my cell and into their building and ushered into a room.

"Get some rest and wake up at 5 sharp."

Slamming the door shut Levi left me alone with my own thoughts. I had to figure out the next course of action, which was gathering more information regarding both my colleagues and the titans themselves.

Thinking such thoughts I went to bed expecting the pieces to play out, just as planned.

AUTHOR'S NOTE----

Dear Readers,

It seems the two have finally met. This chapter had 0 action....soooo...umm...it might have been a bit different.
But it was important to shed light on the reasonings and consequences of his bold actions

Have a great day!

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 554 4
Engaging in a battle against the Beast Titan, Y/N, the Poison Titan, fought it to stop it from slaughtering her comrades. In a tragic turn of events...
142K 4.3K 45
a connie x black fem! reader "baby don't you know that talk is cheap" in which two friend groups intertwine in more ways than one college au! moder...
23.8K 562 50
"๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" "๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘”๐‘œ" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ...
81.5K 2.1K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...