YOUR EYES - Heeseung (희승)

By luvview

A story of a girl who has lost her sight since an accident that befell her. Is she able to enjoy her blind li... More

<3
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 - End
Epilog -

1

1.1K 34 18
By luvview

Park Youra was a young girl who lost her sight when she and her family were involved in a car accident. Her parents were killed in the accident, leaving only her alive. But she won't be able to live her life normally. Because of the glass particles that wounded her eyes in the accident, she became a blind girl. So, like her parents wished before they died, her aunty takes a look at her.

"You're an adult already." Youra, I believe you should remain on your own. "I assume you should stay at your late parents' house from now on."

Youra gasped in surprise and turned her head around, trying to find her aunty's voice.

"What do you mean? How am I going to manage on my own? You are informed that my parents have already told you to take good care of me, right? I won't be able to do everything without the assistance of others. How is it possible-"

"I've already packed your belongings." Her aunty said coldly.

" You already promised them that you would look after me as if I were your daughter... "Why are you acting this way, aunty?" She exploded with rage.

Taking care of you is a waste of my time. I can't just hang out with my friend; I can't just go anywhere because I have to look at a blind girl like you all the time."

"I'm also getting married soon." I believe my husband refused to accept the responsibility of looking at you. He was also a very wealthy man. "Perhaps he'll feel his dignity will be harmed if you stay in this house."

Her aunty's words instantly faded her face.

"Then why did you take my parents' money? Oh, you just used me as an excuse to take my parents' wealth. Am I correct?" She began to cry as she carried a heavy load of rage in her heart.

"Tsk, glad you already knew." Live on your own from now on. You're already familiar with the Brialle system, and I've already bought you a blind stick. Don't be worried, my niece. "You're such a smart girl."

Youra exhaled a sigh. "I'm sorry for bothering you all this time, Aunty." Thank you very much." ___________________________________

6 months later...

"Mom! I'm back!"

Heeseung jumped excitedly as he get out from the taxi and ran towards his mother, who was already smiling widely as she waited for her son at the door.

"I miss you, my son! Hey, come in. I prepared some tasty food for you."

Heeseung hugged his mother and walked happily towards the kitchen with her.

"It's been a long time. Heeseung, you've finally finished your art degree. I'm proud of you." His mother is smiling and gently patting his head.

"Yes, finally... It was a difficult journey for me to study abroad. Every day, I have to deal with how much I miss my mother." His mother smiled as he pouted.

" And now I want to be here with you all the time." He widened his arm and

hugged his mom shoulder's thightly in his embrace.

" So how's your plan after this my son?"

Heeseung fixed his eyes to his mom and smiles. " Maybe I want to open my own piano class. How do you think?"

His mother nodded in response.

" That's a good idea by the way. It's your dreams right? So just go on. I will support you no matter what."

_______________________________________

Heeseung was about to go for a walk on the house balcony in the morning.   When his mother called his name, Heeseung rushed towards his mother, who was busy in the kitchen.

"Can you help me give this food to our neighbour, Heeseung? Here. It is her favourite dish. She stated that she enjoys the food I prepare." Heeseung is intrigued by the paper bag his mother gave him.

"Tsk, she's a girl, right? Why must you cook for her? She is the one who is supposed to cook and serve you the food she has prepared." Heeseung mumbled.

His mother exhaled a sigh. "Son, give it to her right now or the food will cold."

Heeseung sighed and walked weakly through the neighbor's house, which was right in front of his.

He rang the doorbell several times, and the gate automatically opened. Heeseung entered the house and stood in front of the door until she opened it.

"This was given by my mother." Heeseung said coldly, handing her the paper bag without looking at her as he hurried back to his house.

"Oh, thank you." Youra struggles to take Heeseung's paper bag from his grip.

" Hey, why are you touching my hand?" Heeseung was taken aback and dropped the paper bag in his hand. He took a few steps back and looked her in the eyes with a serious expression.

" I'm sorry, but I can't-"

Heeseung's eyes widened as he realised the food in that paper bag had spilled on the floor.

" See what you already did.  Why do you have to hold my hand? Are you a pervert? Oh my goodness- why was my mother so nice to everyone these days?" He mumbled.

"You should take the spilled food as a sign that you'll never eat my mother's food again. Cook by yourself from now on, pervert girl." Heeseung turned and walked away, leaving Youra behind.

" Hey my son? Why you look so tense right now?" His mother chuckled.

" You know what, I just gave that paper bag to her, and before she take it, she touched my hand. Mom please, she's a pervert girl. I'm scared." Heeseung pouted.

His mom shook her head in chuckled.

" So, did she took the paper bag or not?"

Heeseung stuttered. " No, It's spilled on the floor."

" Go and clean the floor right now."

Heeseung bulged his eyes and got up from the couch. " What? Mom. Please..I'm not her maid. Never."

He rolled his eyes and about to walk towards his room.

" Do you love me or not?"

Heeseung nodded.

" If you do, then go helped her to clean the floor."

Heeseung sighed. " Mom..."

_______________________________________

" Hey, pervert girl. Why didn't you clean up this by yourself, huh?" Heeseung asked coldly as she opened the door.

"Cleaning what?" 

Heeseung smirked himself when he looked at Youra, who stood straight in front of his eyes.

" Are you kidding me? Don't you see it? That food is already spilled on the floor, and your floor is already dirty. It's all your fault, by the way. So you must clean it up. Not me! " 

Heeseung mumbled in anger.

"Okay, I'll clean it. I'm sorry."

" Hey, why do you keep staring at my house when I'm talking to you, huh? Don't you know that it's kind of rude behaviour if you don't face the person who is talking to you? "

Youra chuckled. " I'm not staring at your house."

" Then what do you stare at? Tsk, do you have something planned right now? What do you want to do with my mom, huh? "

" You can go back to your house, I'll clean it. Don't worry."

" Heeseung, why did you take such a long time here? I asked you to clean up this right? " His mother approached him from behind.

Youra chuckled. " Don't worry mom, I'll clean it by myself. It's my fault. "

Heeseung bulged his eyes.

" Hey, why do you call my mother your mom? Since when? Hey prevert girl, she's my mom, not yours. " He rolled his eyes while crossing his arms.

" Heeseung, watch your words please." His mother tapped his shoulder.

"See? You're talking to her right now, but she keeps staring straight to our house, mom. What's her problem? "

His mother chuckled. " My son, if you didn't have nothing to say, then shut up."

Heeseung gasped. " Mom, you asked me to shut up? Hey girl, what did you do to my mom, huh? It looks like she's backing you more than me right now."

Youra interupted. "Mom, it's okay.. I can clean this by myself. You and your son can go back to your home right now. Don't worry about me. "

"Yes, of course. Why should we worry about you?" Heeseung interjected while keeping his arm crossed.

His mother sighed. "Let me help you clean this."

Heeseung bulged his eyes and stopped her mom's action. " Mom, you're not her maid. She had a pair of hands, a pair of legs, and a pair of eyes. She can do it by herself. "

" Yes, mom. I can do it by myself." Youra interupted.

" Go back to our house now, Heeseung." 

His mom said coldly causes Heeseung stuttered in his way and was walking towards his house in anger.

" I'm sorry on behalf of my son." His mother said while stroking Youra's hair softly.

"It's all right, Mom, I'm used to it.Don't worry. Here, let me clean this up. It's my fault by the way." She smiles.

"Youra, how can you clean this when you can't see anything, my dear?"

Youra showed her bitter smile and sighed heavily.

"I miss the days when I could do anything without burdening anyone." She mumbled in her heart.
_________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 651 36
Jake's existence is twisted in complexity. On the surface he appears like any other person, but beneath the mask of his so called normal life, lies u...
13.6K 728 41
a story where a girl who wants to learn how to move on because of her serious attachment on him. Then suddenly went back of time and changes everythi...
56.1K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
19.9K 656 27
Sunoo is loved and admired by every one in his life but what if this admiration turned in to a very serious matter that could destroy sunoo and his f...