ROCKY AND FIFI {KGF}..

By ShamiyaQazi

our favourite rocky bhai and a normal girl zulfi (Fifi ) what happens when our daring rocky gets in trouble... More

chapter 2.
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5 .
Chapter 6 .
Chapter 7 .
Chapter 8 .
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 .
Chapter 11 .
Chapter 12 .
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 .
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16 .
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 .
Chapter 19
chapter 20 .
chapter 21 .
chapter 22 .
Chapter 23 .
Chapter 24 .
chapter 25 .
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
chapter 29.
Chapter 30 .
chapter 31
chapter 32 .
Chapter 33 .
chapter 34 .
chapter 35 .
chapter 36.
chapter 37 .
Chapter 38 .
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 .
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45 .
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 .
chapter 49 .
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 .
Chapter 52 .
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 .
Chapter 55 .
Chapter 56 .
Chapter 57 .
Chapter 58 .
Chapter 59 .
chapter 60 .
Sneak peak.
๐ŸŽ‰New story๐ŸŽ‰

chapter 1 .

5.1K 111 19
By ShamiyaQazi

I hope y'all will like it and please if you have some ideas share with me.
❤️ And ignore my mistakes I'll edit later .

Summary .

Zulfi Merchant.

Zulfi belonged from a very respectful family, where she has to always think about her family's honour and respect,

Living in joint family can make your life hard and that's what happened with her. sometimes you have to escape this reality you have to run away.

Rocky bairya.

Rocky had big dreams to fullfil, the dreams he had promised to his mother to be the most powerful man. Growing up on streets and living with Shetty's goons,

he wanted to rule Bombay,
So he had to take down Shetty.

Meanwhile with zulfi .

"Ela i can't leave here anymore, i feel like I can't breath, this not the life i wanted, i don't want to get married, i wanted to enjoy my life, evolve and meet new people in my life with this restrictions i can't live here, Zulfi said on call to her bestfriend."

"What are you gonna do then ? You have no choice you know how our family is,

Mehran is not a bad person i think you should say yes to him, Ela replied."

"Are you serious? I can't believe you, this is all you could suggest me instead of helping me finding a solution!, you know what! let it be i don't wanna talk with you right now I'll call you later bye ! Zulfi said" and ended her call furiously and She walked over to her window to get some fresh air .

"Yaar kabhi kabhi lagta kahin bhag jaun aur wapis hi na aaun."

(sometimes i really think , i should runaway and never come back )

Zulfi said to herself and looked over to her wallclock it was 1 am in the morning. Everyone in her family goes to sleep around 11pm, there was no one awake at this time except her.

Zulfi thought Everyone is asleep right now , this is the only time when I can go out somewhere and enjoy without getting calls from home asking me to come back . She quickly grabbed her car keys and quietly went downstairs and found no one in living area . So she unlocked her main door and walked over to back side of her house where there was a small gate and no guards .

" Thank God meine Aaj road pe hi car park kardi thi," she smiled to her self and walked slowly and quietly to the road .

( Thank god I've Parked my car on the road today )

Rocky had a fight with the opponent gang and this was his 5th fight in a week, Shetty was worried that they might have bigger problems because of Rocky picking up fights.

"Rocky ko samjha do uske wajah se apna relation kharab nhi hone dunga mein Shetty said."

" Ji Saab, chacha replied, went outside to call rocky. "

(Ask Rocky to stop picking flights everyday , i can't ruin my deals with other's because of him ).

"Rocky where are you ? someone came and said you had fight with dilawar is it true ? Shetty is saying he will not support you chacha said. "

"Haan toh mujhe uske support ki zaroorat bhi nhi hai chacha main kaafi hu aur tension matlo kuch nhi inki maze le raha hu mein aur kuch nhi chalo aata hu baad mein, rocky replied."

"Haan but it's 1 am come soon chacha replied."

Haan bye.

(Yes don't worry uncle ,even I don't need him or his support ,i am enough for myself and i am just having fun with them nothing else )

Zulfi drived herself to the bombay's calmest place nariman point where she could breathe freely.

Night at nariman point is always calm and magical, people always forget their sorrows and worries when they hear sound of waves crashing with stones. She parked her car and walked over to the boundaries to sat with her hanging over the sea .

She looked at her wrist watch and saw it was 2 am and today Marine drive was quite there were not many people around. She felt at ease and felt calm.

And then she saw a guy running over to her, she couldn't see his face clearly because of night and his long messy hair, he stopped near her a took long breath seemed like he had been running for long.

She looked at him and thought it's better not to engage with a unknown person at this time of night.

He looked behind his back a saw few people running towards him from far.

So he quickly went over to the boundaries and jumped over the concrete rocks and hid there.

"O excuse me what are you doing ?, are you mad or what ? How can you jump like this haan zulfi asked. "

"Ae chup baith samjhi chup rocky replied."

( Ae shut your mouth keep quiet)

And then she saw 10 guys running towards her.

"Abhi ek ladka yahan se bhag ke gaya dekha kya tumne? one of them asked her."

( A guy came running over this way have you seen him ?)

She looked at rocky who was sitting at rocks underneath her legs and understood that they can't see him here .

"Haan dekha meine ek ladka tha long hairs the uske she replied."

( Yes there was a guy with long hair i saw him ).

Rocky looked at her in shock and wondered "Agar usne batadi ki mein idar hu, toh I'll scared her so badly after dealing with this idiots he thought. "

"Woh jo samne railway station haina Marine drive ka wahan gaya hai, mere se train ka timing puchra tha railway station ki taraf gaya hai woh zulfi replied."

( Yes he was asking me about train and that railway station on opposite road ).

"Thankyou sister, Ae chal chal train mein Chadha hoga udar chal one of them said."

( let's go everyone over there he might've went in the train )

and they all ran over to the opposite side of road to the railway station.

Rocky took a long a deep breath and then jumped on the boundaries and sat next to her .

"Mujhey to laga tha tu mujhe fasaa degi but tune toh mast jooth bola re, rocky said."

(well i thought you would've ratted me out , but lied as a professional)

"Mein jooth nhi bolti hu tumhari Jaan bachane ke liye bola, are you okay tumhare hath pe lagi hai ?, zulfi said looking at his bleeding arm."

( I don't lie , i just lied to save you , and are you okay ? Your arm is hurt )

"Thank you jooth bolne ke liye phir toh agar nhi bolti na toh tujhe barabar kardeta main, rocky said."

(Then thank you for lieing for me but if you didn't lied , i would've made you pay for ratting me out ).

"Thank you bhi bolre ho, aur dhamki bhi dere ho decide karlo, kya karna hai, aur pehle yeh lo paani peelo, zulfi offered him water bottle."

( you are thanking me and threatening me at the same time first decide what you actually wanna do )

He smiled and took water bottle "accha tera naam kya hai ?, Rocky asked her."

(Anyways what's your name)

"Waise toh mera naam zulfi hai sab mujhe Fifi bolte hai aur tumhara kya hai ? zulfi replied."

(well my real name is zulfi but everyone calls me Fifi and what's yours ?

"Mera naam bhi kuch aur hai lekin sab rocky bolte hai rocky replied."

(my real name is also something else but everyone knows me as Rocky).

"Rocky yeh kaisa tacky naam hai zulfi laughed at him."

(what kind of tacky name is this ).

"Main hasa tere naam pe Fifi, tifi, pe nhi na, phir tu mere naam pe kyu hasri bahut cool naam hai mera samjhi Rocky replied in his attitude tone."

(Did i laughed on your name Fifi tifi no i didn't so why are you laughing at mine , i have a very cool name rocky)

"Haan baba thik hai rocky tocky zulfi joked."

( Okay rocky tocky ).

"Zyada boli na yahi sea mein uthake phek dunga kisi ko pata nhi chalega samjhi Rocky said."

(If you said that again na I'll throw you in that sea and nobody is gonna know about what happened to you )

"Maine Tumhari Jaan bachayi aur tum mujhe maardoge, zulfi asked him."

( i saved your life and you'll kill me ?)

"Haan tune mujhe bachaya, isliye ab tak sunraha hu hai mein sab, ek baat bata kapdo se toh acchi gharki lagri hai, kya karri hai bahar tu it's 2.30 am tere gharwalo ko pata hai anjaan logo se baat karri hai it raat ko, rocky questioned her."

( Yes you saved me that is the only reason I am keeping up with you and btw looking at your clothes seems like you belong to a good family , does your family knows that you are talking to strangers at 2am )

"Well baat hi toh karri hu, tumhare jaisa fighting nhi karri hu, aur tum jo itni raat ko fighting karre ho, tumhari family kuch nhi bolti ? Tumhari maa ko pata hai ye sab karre ho tum ? Zulfi asked."

( Well i am just talking unlike you i am not fighting , doesn't your family says anything ,does your mother know that you are doing all of this )

"Meri agar acchi family aur meri maa hoti toh shayad mein yeh sab na karra hota, Rocky replied"

(If i had a good family and if my mother was here Maybe i would've never done all of this )

Zulfi looked at him in confusion "kya hua tumhari family ko ? Zulfi asked."

( What happened to your family?)

"Meri family kabhi thi hi nhi sirf meri maa thi use bhi upar wale ne leliya mujhse koi nhi mera, sirf main hi hu apna rocky replied."

( I never had a family , i just had my mother and then God also took her from me , now i just have me and myself ).

Zulfi felt really bad she could see his sadness in his eyes when he talked about his mother , she placed her hand on his shoulder, "koi baat nhi acchi jagah pe hai tumhari maa aur wahan bahut sukoon se hai tumhe wahan se dekhrahi hai tum bas kuch aesa mat karna jisse unhe bura lage bas, Baaki woh hamesha tumhare sath hai zulfi smiled at him."

( It's okay don't worry she's at a good place , she's at peace and she's always watching over you so don't do anything she didn't liked )

Rocky looked at her and for the first time he believed at what someone said and felt calm and smiled at her.

"Mera toh hogya story tu bata kyu baithi hai yahan ? Rocky asked."

( Enough of my story tell me about yours why are you sitting here alone at night )

Zulfi told him about her family situation how she felt suffocated and how she sneaked out at night .

"Abhi kisi ko pata chalgaya toh tu gayab hai gharse phir kya hoga ? Rocky asked her.

(What if someone in your family finds out that you are not at home )

"Abhi sab sore hai h koi tension nhi hai 4.30 tak jaungi woh hell mein wapis she replied."

(everyone is sleeping right now I'll go back to that hell around 4.30 am .

"Wow hell very nice timing set karke rakha hai tune rocky replied."

( Wow you have set your own time to go back to hell cool )

"Toh tum kahan jaoge woh log wapis agaye toh kya karoge ? she asked him in worried tone."

(So where are you gonna go ,what if that goons came back )

"Main darta thodi hu un pagalo se bas bore horaha tha ladne ke liye isliye chupgaya warna unsabki band bajaa deta mein toh tu abhi janti nhi hai mein kaun hu Rocky hu main Rocky! Rocky said."

( I am not scared of them it's just i got bored , that's why I hid there , you don't know me yet i am rocky ,if i wasn't bored i would've kicked their asses )

"Kyu tum gangster ho ? Zulfi asked."

( Why are some kind of gangster?)

"Nahi re monster hu main he replied laughing."

( No i am a monster lol )

"Chalo monster ab late horaha hai thoda car mein round marungi chalna hai drive pe zulfi asked him."

(let's go monster i am gonna go on a small ride wanna join ?)

He thought for a sec and then said "haan chal waise bhi bore horaha hai mujhe chal kahan ghumane leke chalri hai? Rocky asked her."

(Yes let's go where are you taking me on ride )

"Chalo dekhte hai jahan rasta le jaye Zulfi said."

(lets see wherever the road takes us )

"Waah shayar tu ladki hi haina koi bhoot nhi na warna pata chala mujhe leke jaake gayab kardegi, Rocky said."

( Wow tell me one thing are you really a women and not some ghost ).

"Haha bhoot hoti toh ab tak kar chuki hoti bahut kuch, chalo there is my car,"

and walked over to her Audi. "Waah Audi hai tere pass kaun haire tera baap, rocky asked her."

( Wow you have an Audi ,who is your father ?)

"Tumhe kyu Janna hai kidnap karna hai kya mujhse aaj kal itne pareshaan hai mere se mere gharwale, 5rs bhi nhi dege tumhe extortion money 😂 bolenge leke Jaa phek de isko kidhar bhi zulfi said."

(Why do you wanna know about my father? ,do you wanna kidnap me ,trust me now a days my family is so fed up with me , they'll not give you 5rs as extortion money and they'll just say take her and throw her anywhere )

"Kya re gareeb itna bura hota hai tere sath 5rs bhi nhi milenge shi kya faida phir rocky laughed."

( you are so poor , not even 5rs for you lol)

and got in the car and Zulfi drove over to nearest ice Cream shop .

"Yahan kyu rukhi? Rocky asked."

(why did you stopped here ?)

"Ice cream khane aur kyu chocolate ice-cream khana hai mujhe tum kaunsi khaoge ? she asked."

( To eat ice-cream what else i want to eat chocolate ice-cream ,what flavour do you want ?)

"rukh tu main leke aata hu itna toh gentleman hu main Rocky said."

( You wait in here I'll get it ,i am a gentleman)

And started to get out of car ,

"oh no wait look at your arm it's all in blood Darr jayega shop wala police' bulaalega laati hu na mein zulfi said."

(wait don't go look at your arm it's all blood shopkeeper will get scared and call the cops , wait here I'll get it )

and walked over to the shop . Rocky nodded and wondered after so many years , he finally met a girl who can talk with and not be awkward when he is sober. Rocky was very awkward around girls when he was sober and he was drunk it was all different .

Zulfi came with two cups of chocolate ice-cream in her hand gave one to him and got in the car.

"Thank you tujhe pata hai pehli baar kisi ladki ne mere liye Ice cream laayi hai, rocky said." while eating his ice cream.

( Thank you this is the first time a girl got me an ice-cream)

"Sacchi mein ? Tumhari girlfriend nhi laayi kabhi tumhare liye?she asked."

( Really ? Didn't your girlfriend ever got it for you )

"Girlfriend kabhi mili hi nhi kabhi aesa hua hi nhi, ki pehli baar kisiko dekha aur dil agaya ho uspar he said."

(I never had a girlfriend, I've still not met a right women )

"Same yaar mere sath bhi wahi scene hai koi milta hi nhi jaisa apne ko chahiye she said."

( Yeah same with me , even I haven't met the guy like i want )

"Accha kaisa chahiye tujhe ? Rocky asked."

( Okay what kind of guy do you want)

"Guess karo tum tumhe kya lagta hai ? Zulfi asked."

(you guess ?)

"Mujhe toh lagta hai tujhe koi doctor ya accha business man chahiye izzatdaar paise Wala Ameer tere standard wala, rocky replied."

( well i think some kind of doctor or a good businessman , a rich guy who has a same standard as you )

"Aesa kyu lagta hai tumhe ? She asked."

(What makes you think like that ?)

"Kyuki tu bhi Ameer hai ! He replied."

( because you are rich that's why)

"mere baap ke pass paisa hai mere pass nhi filhal fakir hu job bhi nhi h mere pass, zulfi said."

(Its my father's money not mine , i am very poor and unemployed).

"Haha matlab tere baap ka paisa tera nhi hai toh car mein kyu ghumri hai unki ? Rocky asked her."

(oh so your father's money is not yours than why are you using his cars )

"Kyuki khud ke paise nhi h taxi ke liye chalta hai jab tak settle nhi hoti tab tak use karungi apne gharwalo ko, zulfi said."

( Yeah because i don't have my money to travel in public transport that's why)

" Han selfish haire tu rocky said."

( You are selfish then ).

"Survive karna hai yahan toh Banna padhta hai zulfi said."

(We have to survive here so we have to be selfish).

Rocky just nodded because he knew it was absolutely correct .

"Kahan drop karu tumhe mein ?mera ghar yahan se 15 mins hai zulfi asked."

( Where should i drop you , my home is 15 mins away from here )

"Just 2 min aage drop karde main chalajaunga wahan se rocky replied."

(just drop me 2 mins from here then I'll go by myself)

"Waah ladke hoke itna darre ho apna address nhi batare ? Zulfi asked."

( Wow being a guy , you are scared to let me know your address).

"Nhi re wahan ke log ko mein tujhe nhi batana chahta wahan kuch log hai jo tujhe dekhne ke layak nhi hai he said thinking about the Shetty's goons on streets."

( No it's not like that , it's just that the kind of people live there they don't deserve to see you that's why ! )

"Chalo thik hai aage Tak chordeti hu she smiled and drived."

( Okay no problem I'll drop you )

"Agaya tumhara rasta accha laga tumse milkar, go to doctor apna arm dikhao aur bandage karwao zulfi said."

( Here we are , it was nice meeting to you , and please go to the doctor and get your arm treated )

"Mujhe bhi acha laga aur sunn aese aadhi raatko nikla mat kar gharse it's not safe, duniya itni acchi nhi jitni tujhe dikhti hai. Accha tera phone de rocky said."

( It was nice to meeting you too ,and listen to me you should not leave your home at this time of night alone it's not safe , you don't know how this world is , give me your phone ) .

She handed her phone to him and dialed his number and saved it. "Ye le Ghar pahuchke msg kardena ki pahuch gyi barabar se rocky said."

( I've saved my number message me once you reached safely ) .

Zulfi felt really happy this was the first guy except her family that showed her concern.

"Number chahiye toh manglete dedeti mein zulfi joked."

( If you wanted my number you could've just asked )

"Haha karna hai toh karna nhi toh koi baat nhi, aur sunn kabhi bhi help lagi na ek call karna aajaunga teri help karne rocky said."

(It's upto you message me if you want to , and if you ever need anyhelp just call me I'll there to help you )

"Accha kisiko maarna rehga toh bhi aajaoge ? Zulfi asked."

(Will you come if i called you to kick someone ass )

" haan aajaunga call kar sirf tu rocky udhar pahuchjayega turant, rocky said."

(Yes just call me and I'll be there )

Zulfi extented her right hand towards him to shake, "Nice to meet you, hope to see you soon rocky tocky!,

"Haan kya ? Rocky replied." and shaked his hand in confusion because of his broken English be couldn't understand what she meant , tumhe english nhi aati ? Zulfi asked." ( you don't know to speak English)

"nhi tere jaise mehenga school gaya hota toh aati Rocky replied."

( No i don't ,if i went to expensive school like you maybe i could )

"Accha mein sikha dungi aur uska matlab accha laga tumse milke phir milenge zulfi said."

( Okay noproblem I'll teach you and that meant nice to meet you )

"Haan haan same to you chal Jaa late horaha hai 4.00 am horaha hai byee jaa sambhal ke koi problem hoye toh, Rocky naam save Kiya hai call karna he said."

( Okay okay now go it's late it's 4am ,go home safely and if you have any problem call me ) ..........

To be continued .

I've tried translating halee for you my bestfriend ❤️ princess-invisible

So this was the first chapter I'll be keeping lengthy chapters and i haven't crossed check the mistakes so please forgive me if you felt irritated I'll try to update everyday . Please vote and comment to keep me motivated lol .

Bye .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 26K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.1K 57 4
The story of the lonely girl , THEERA KANNAN . " LONELY IS NOT BEING ALONE , ...
1.8M 117K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. ๐Ÿ”ฅ** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
7.7K 318 16
she is beautiful she is brave she is a princess she is the daughter of maharaja pandu and maharani kunti she was hell for enemies and heaven for her...