꧁Anime Crossover OneShot꧂[𝙾�...

By _nasyii

Animes I will be doing in this book that I accept -TOKYO REVENGERS -HAIKYUU -JUJUTSU KAISEN -BOKU NO HERO ACA... More

BAJI X BAN!FEM.READER
Requests are open.
HAINTANI BROTHER x MEGUMI!FEM. READER
TR! VARIOUS x TWIN SISTER!READER
TOMAN & TENJIKU x FEM! KYOJURO.READER
EMMA x FEM!OBANAI.READER
TENJIKU x FEM!KOMI. READER
YUUTA x FEM!SHINICHIRO. READER
MIKEY x ISABELA!READER (p.t 1)
MIKEY x ISABELA!READER (p.t2)
IZANA x TWIN FEM!KENMA. READER
SMILEY x PSYCHIC. GN!READER
MITSUYA x FEM!READER
TOMAN & TENJIKU x OLDER SISTER!READER
TENJIKU x FEM. DAZAI!READER
DRAKEN x KYO.FEM!READER
CHIFUYU x FEM! DOLORES. READER
MIKEY x SISTER! READER
JUJUTSU KAISEN x FEM! HANAKO. READER
FORGER FAMILY x SISTER! READER
BAJI x FEM!MEI. READER
Requests Section Closed
TAMAKI SUOH x FEM!LEVI. READER
KARASUNO x MALE! HANMA. READER
TAKEMICHI x KURO! FEM. READER
TAKEMICHI AND TOMAN x KURO! FEM. READER (p.t 2)
SANO SIBLINGS ⁱⁿᶜˡᵘᵈⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᶻᵃⁿᵃ x MAMA ISBELLA! FEM. READER
SAKAMAKI BROTHERS x SERVAMP! FEM. READER
KAKUCHO x GYUUTARO! FEM. READER
OIKAWA x MUICHIRO! FEM. READER
KAORU x TSUKISHIMA! GN. READER
SUGAWARA x ITADORI! FEM. READER
HAKKAI x KARMA! MALE. READER
KYOYA x SASHA! GN. READER
HAITANI BROTHERS x MALE! READER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPIDER GANG x GN! VENTI. READER
BLUE LOCK 11 x MIKEY! TWIN BROTHER. READER
Requests Are Open .2
BLUE LOCK 11 x MALE! OBANAI. READER
ISAGI x FEM! READER

TTIGAAS x GN! SLAYER. READER

3.7K 109 10
By _nasyii

That Time I got Reincarnated as a slime x Demon Slayer

Peace. The war had finally ended and the three hashira were the only one remain standing.

Shinazugawa Sanemi, the Wind Hashira. Tomioka Giyuu, the Water Hashira. And Uzui (Y/n), the Sound Hashira. Ever since Tengen Uzui, the former Sound Hashira, resigned, his first born who was only 17 years old took his place. He knew what consequences what his child will go through.

"Don't worry, Otou-sama, Okaa-sama! I will flamboyantly slay the demons that get in my way! And once I made it through, promise me you guys will give me a sibling, okay?!" Those was his words before he went to the war alongside with the other slayers.

But what had gotten Tengen and his wives so scared even though that (Y/n) had survived from the war?

Simple. Their slayer mark was opened. The poor child could only live for the few years left and their parents doesn't want that. They want to live with their family peacefully away from the danger.

"It's okay you guys.. Let's forget about the mark and focus on the things now! Let's be happy until the end!" Oh how they wished to stop time and hold onto this moment longer.

But after 5 years, death door had opened itself for the lad.

"Hey, hey... why are you guys crying for? This was never a goodbye," (Y/n) weakly smiled to their parents, hands interwining with Hinatsuru. "You are such bright child," The woman whispered as she kisses the knuckle of her blood related child.

"Otou-sama.. Can I have my final request?" The white haired man leaned close to his child. "What is it?"

"..Once I rest.. put me near to our play place..." Tengen fighted a tear and nodded his head. "I will my little sunshine.." A smile etching it's way to (Y/n)'s face once more. "I'm sorry I couldn't last long.." The young white haired teen muttered.

"Don't be sorry.. Please.." Makio said, rubbing her thumb against her child's hand.

" 'Ka-sama.. 'Tou-sama.." (Y/n) called out and the three hummed. "I feel... tired.." (Y/n) wasn't lying at this point as they find it hard to even breath properly. "Can you guys.. stay with me.. a little longer..?" The four adults stayed queit and hugged their oldest child.

"Rest well our little sun," that was the last thing (Y/n) heard before closing their eyes. The small smile still stuck onto their face.

Cold..

That's what (Y/n) felt. But the cold temperature slowly gets warmer and comfortable.

"Are they okay?"

"Rimuru-sama, they're waking up!"

"Look at their swords.. It's quite of a design, no?"

Whispers and voices erupted around the young lad and as soon as they opened their eyes, they were met with multiple colored ones. Groaning in pain, rubbing their head, (Y/n) sat up and looked around.

'This isn't the Sound Estate.. Where's Otou-sama and Okaa-sama?' (Y/n) thought to herself.

"Ah, you're awake now, I'm glad!" Said a voice. The white haired figure then looked down infront of them to see a little blue slime..?

"Eh?"

"My name is Rimuru Tempest! Souei told me that he found you laying unconcious in our forest," Said the slime, as it jumos back abit and shifted itself into a short figure with baby blue hair and yellow eyes.

Just.. what is going on?

(Y/n) looked around and seebthat they were curcled around by a few people with horns on their heads and some... green goblin..

"...Demons.." They muttered out.

Rimuru titled his head in confusion, as he didn't heard on what the lad said. But before he could ask, (Y/n) was quick to grab their cleavers, just like their father's, and jumps away from them.

"And here I thought the war ended. But I guess I was wrong,"

"E-Eh?! W-wait, we don't have any bad intentions really-"

"Shut up! You demons have nothing but to kill and eat innocent people! But I won't hesitate but decapitate you, as for I am Uzui (Y/n)! Sound Hashira, forst born of Uzui Tengen and first wife, Hinatsuru!"

"Rimuru-sama, can I beat them up?" Asked a red haired Kijin.

"Benimaru, I'll handle this." Said Rimuru as he pulled his sword aswell.

"Ohoho! So you want to fight against me, huh? Challenge accepted!" Taking out a smoke bomb, (Y/n) throws it against the floor. Smoke evaporated everywhere. Coughs were heard soin after that.

"Oi, that's cheating!"

Rimuru is now looking in every direction, trying to see on where (Y/n) would strike next. Not even noticing them, coming towards him from below.

"Ichi no kata: Todoroki!" (First form: Roar) they said, lifting up both if their swords and slams it down. This caused a huge impact of force creating an explosion, the sound roaring like thunder.

'They're fast,' The demon slime was then thrown back due to the impact, his back landing hard on a tree. He thought to himself, standing up. 'But what do they mean by 'demon'? Were they also reincarnated? But they seem new to this life and even how are they in a teenage form and not back into a child's? I have to word them out..'

But the blue haired male then stopped in his midway thought when a sword was then suddenly near his neck. "Any last words, demon?"

"Two actually.. You're reincarnated."

"..Eh?"

"Like I said. You're reincarnated,"

"Don't say such bullshit!"

"(Y/n) was it? I'm nit lying because I'm also like you,"

"What? So.. you're not a demon..?"

"Nope... Well.. A Demon Lord actually,"

"..You don't have any bad intentions do you? You don't kill innocent people and send in their stupid subordinate for some shitty flower just so they could withstand the sun? You're not that kind of demon, no?" Rimuru shook his head.

"Ah.." (Y/n) then cleared their throat. "Forgive me and my sudden act," Placing their swords away, bowing to the male before them.

"Ahh, there's no need to apologized. Though, I really need to talk with you and your before life."

"Yes. Again, sorry for attacking you," Rimuru sighed and softly hand chopped the white haired former Hashira's head.

"You don't need to apologized. You're quite of a fast swordsmen, might I say" He chuckled and settled out to his people and friends that everything was now chill.

"Come. Follow me to the meeting room," (Y/n) nodded their head and followed behind him. Noticing the building and was in awe.

"Wahh! Such a flamboyant design! I love it!" Rimuru laughed at (Y/n) sparkled and awed expression of the building.

"Man-eating demons? Demon Slayers? Hashira? War? You're really going through alot due to your age back then, huh?" (Y/n) laughed.

"Indeed. But my life was cut off short just when my demon slayer mark was awoken. It was said that when a slayer opens this mark, they would die not pass the age of their mid-20s," They explained, playing with their smoke bombs in hands that was somehow with them.

"Ahh, I see.. Your parents must've been so proud of you," (Y/n) softly smiled at the term of their parents.

"They are.. My mothers really wanted to live a normal life, with demons no where to be existed,"

"Ahhh, they must be glad to see you surviving after the war-- I'm sorry, 'Mothers'?? As in plural?" Rimuru swiftly turned his head to look at (Y/n) who nodded his head.

"For generations, my family have been having the term of polygamy. I have three moms, Suma, Makio and Hinatsuru." (Y/n) listed out and Rimuru could never be so speechless in his entire life.

Meanwhile, Shion, Shuna, Benimaru, Diablo, Rigurd, Rigur and Souei deadpanned at the information.

Lol what?

The quiet atmosphere was getting uncomfortable until Rimuru asked again.

"Uhmm.. Based on you had said, (Y/n)-san, what timeline wers you from? When the war started, I mean."

"Hm? Taisho Era." (Y/n) blankly smiled, dotted eyes staring right at the pair of yellow ones.

'THIS KID FROM THE PAST!! HOW THR FUC-' Clearing his thraot, Rimuru began to explain his side of his story.

"Mmm, so you're from the modern era.. Heh, it's good to know that there are no demons in that timeline," (Y/n) laughed and then faced the Demon Lord Slime with a serious expression on their face.

"Rimuru-san, let me join you." The declared.

"Eh?" Needless to say, the male was confused.

"I want to join you and follow you as your shadow as everyone else. Let me be apart of your nation,"  (Y/n) said, standing up from their seat. Rimuru hummed at the thought. "But are you sure about this? You had just dealt with the demons from your world," He pointed out.

"Still. I want to continue until my last breath in serving you,"

"I like them already,"

"Confidence. I like it,"

"She seemed to be a worthy training partner.."

Whispers evelop aroumd the room and the blue haired male chuckled. "Alright then." The former slayer beamed in excitment. "From now on, Uzui (Y/n) shall be under my wing."

"I won't let you down, Rimuru-sama, and I will seize up to your expectation! Flamboyantly!"

"Of course! You would live up to this new life of yours with such flamboyance!" The two laughed as they shake on it.

And that's when the country have a strong fighter in with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 6.6K 93
Basically an anime x Chubby Reader Oneshots, it concludes Haikyu, The Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tail, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Brothers Conflict, My He...
6.3K 78 40
Some smut,lime, lemon but not a lot The animes in th book Mha Demon slayer Black butter Jujutsu Kisen Haikyuu!! HunterxHunter Tokyo ghoul Soul eater...
3.1K 105 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers °| DISCONTINUED |° Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...
6.3K 147 8
For the longest time all Y/N L/N ever wanted was to fly under the radar. Live a life that was as far as humanly possible from any type of spotlight...