-Childhood And Ender Eyes-

By Germ_KID

"P-Punz... Please! Please tell me I am dreaming!" "Hey- Hey it's alright, okay? Stay here, I'll go get help."... More

"I'll get you the help you need"
HIM
My little lion man
Your new beggining

<The Help>

486 13 55
By Germ_KID

:.-<A/N, an apology, I forgot Punz's character uses They/Them, I'll fix it as soon as possible. On to the chapter.>-.:

-Third Person POV-

Punz was feeling stressed, their best friend was getting worse, both mentally and physically, he was always exhausted, always zoning out.

He had dropped meals, the only time he actually ate was when Punz was with him.

Dream had kept getting nightmares every night since the time the Ender-man incident had occurred.

So Punz was starting to get worried, they needed to look for help, Dream's health depended on it.

Sure enough they had done research, anything he could find about Ender-man and why they had attacked Dream.

Books, people, anything, but nothing could answer his questions... This wasn't normal behavior for those creatures.

But what could of had caused such actions?

What is the problem wasn't the Ender-man? Could it be that the problem was... Dream?

They needed someone that could check up on him... someone who had knowledge of both humans and Ender-man...

Then it occurred to them...

...

"Please I need your help." Punz refused to beg. But they will admit. They were desperate.

"Why would I help him?!" Ranboo glared at the blue eyed man.

"Because he could die! Look man. I know you two don't have a good relationship. But he is all I have left. And I cannot lose him..." Punz just... Talked, before they could even take their words back.

Dream was not sane... But at this point no one was, didn't he deserve as much of a chance to be saved too? Wasn't he human as well after all?

Yet... All humanity is lost.

What is what make a human an actual human?

Bones?
Skin?
A beating heart?

No...

There's more of what makes a human.

Their knowledge , their emotions, morality, their sense of right and wrong.

The thing that keeps them alive.

At this point of existence, the only thing that is keeping Dream alive is... Punz.

Dream wants to die... but Punz doesn't want him to.

They are the only thing keeping Dream alive.

Them.

Ranboo seemed to take consideration in the poor man's words.

"Fine. I'll do it. But not for him. I will do it for you." Ranboo sighed. Was he really doing this?

"How much will it be?" Punz asked.

"I Don't need money. But I don't ever want to see him around, checking on him is a small price to pay for everyone's sake. Do we have a deal?" Ranbo stood firm to his word.

"You have a deal good sir." Punz's eyes were filled with serenity. They were finally going to get the help their friend needed.

And so, Punz and Ranboo agreed the they shall come by to pick up Ranboo so they could take him home.

...

Dream stared at nothing...

His mind was blank, he was just, lost, he kept feeling numb, but why? It was something he didn't understand...

Closing his eyes and resting his head on the sofa, he stretched his legs on the floor and tried to relax.

"☊⍜⋔⟒ ⋔⟒..." A voice whispered.

Bolting from his position, his eyes looked around the room nervously, "right... hearing things..." he thought trying to calm his paranoid mind.

"'⌰⌰ ⟒⟒ ⍜⍜ ⋔⊬ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅. ⋏⎅ ⏃⌇⌇⎍⍀⟒ , ⍀⟒⋏' ⊑⟒⍀⟟⋏☌ ⊑⟟⋏." The same voice spoke again, sure enough his brain didn't made that up.

He knew it wasn't English, but why did he understood it then?

"⍙-⍙⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍?! ⍙⊑⍜ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍?!" He was in the verge of a panic attack, was he making things up again?

Maybe his brain was making something out of nothing- again, just like in prison...

"⟟⏁'⌇ ⍜☍⏃⊬ ⋔⊬ ☊⊑⟟⌰⎅... ☌⍜ ⏁⍜ ⌇⌰⟒⟒⌿. ⟟'⌰⌰ ⌇⟒⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⍜⍜⋏." And just like that, Dream felt his eyes get heavy, just as he felt himself falling asleep, he felt being lifted from the ground and being placed in the sofa.

"⌇⌰⟒⟒⌿ ⍙⟒⌰⌰ ⎅⏃⊬⎅⍀⟒⏃⋔..."

...

Next day came quick, just as they had agreed they had made their way to the place Punz was keeping Dream, this was it, they would finally be able to help Dream.

Once they got there, Ranboo felt two things, shock at the fact that Dream wasn't being kept in a cell, or a tiny apartment, but in a spacious, beautiful decorated cabin.

The other thing he felt, was that he was being watched, he knew Punz didn't have any ally's, nor did Dream.

The feeling came again, "home..." he thought.

Something of the surroundings felt familiar, but he couldn't exactly put a finger on it.

As they got closer, they heard banging on the walls and someone yelling in side.

Punz was quick to panic as they full on broke the door, a worried look in their face as they ran in.

Not knowing what else, Ranboo followed hoping to at least get an explanation on what was happening, just as he was about to step in, an enderman blocked his way.

Glaring at him directly in the eyes, it whispered "⊬⍜⎍ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⎎⏃⟟⌰⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ☌⎍⟟⎅⟒ ⊑⟟⋔... ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⍙⏃⌇ ⊬⍜⎍'⍀⟒ ⎅⎍⏁⊬. ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⏚⍀⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⋏⍜⏁ ⏚⟒ ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒⎅."

Ranboo flinched. Yet he fell silent.

The enderman disappeared leaving purple orbs floating behind.

The yelling inside finally quiet down, and Ranboo stepped in.

"Hey... Hey, it's alright now, they are gone alright? Look at me, you're safe... shh..." Punz hugged Dream tightly who was curled up in the floor covering his ears.

Ranboo felt... Pitty.

He knew this would happen, and it was right, he took the first chance of getting out of there, fidgeting the fact that he was supposed to act like a guide.

Maybe...

Maybe he was the one to blame... If he had received the correct guidance, then maybe none of this had happened in the first place.

Now Ranboo felt selfish.

He could of had prevented this...

"Ranboo?" Punz called.

"Ah-... yes?" He asked blandly.

"Take a... Take a seat will ya'? I need to take him to his room..." Punz glanced back at Dream who was just staring at-.... Nothing, his eyes completely dull.

Ranboo couldn't help to look away.

"Yeah- yeah. I'll wait here." He sat at the pale blue sofa and watched Punz help take Dream to his room.

Suddenly, his whole body felt cold and his surroundings became black.

"⊬⍜⎍ ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⍀⟒⏃⌰⟟⋉⟒ ⊬⍜⎍'⍀⟒ ⋔⟟⌇⏁⏃☍⟒ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏚⍀⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀?" Ranboo looked down, he knew who that voice belonged to.

"You scolding me won't get you anywhere. What I did is done. And there is no going back... as much as I would like to..." Ranboo sighed.

"⌇⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏃⎅⋔⟟⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⟒⍀⟒ ☌⎍⟟⌰⏁⊬? ⋔⊬ ⎅⟒⏃⍀ ⏚⍀⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀, ⌖⎅ ⍙⍜⋏'⏁ ⏚⟒ ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒⎅ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⊬⍜⎍ ☊⏃⎍⌇⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟟⌇ ⌿⍀⟟⎅⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⟊⍜⊬." The voice spat clearly annoyed.

"I am aware of my actions brother. And I shall suffer the consequences of such. But you are in no position to judge, you have done worse, or have you forgotten that? Sure I failed my duty of guiding the god-ling, but I would like to remind you that you were the one who suggested sending him to the forsaken place." Ranboo rolled his eyes.

"⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⏁⟒⌇⏁ ⊬⍜⎍'⍀⟒ ⌰⎍☊☍ ⏚⍀⍜⏁⊑⟒⍀. ⌖⎅ ⍙⟟⌇⊑⟒⌇ ⊑⟟⋔ ⏚⏃☊☍, ⌇⍜ ⏚⟒⏁⏁⟒⍀ ⌇⍜⍜⋏⟒⍀ ⏁⊑⏃⋏ ⌰⏃⏁⟒⍀, ⟟ ⍙⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⏃⌿⌿⍀⟒☊⟟⏃⏁⟒ ⟟⎎ ⊬⍜⎍ ⟒⌖⌿⌰⏃⟟⋏⟒⎅ ⏁⍜ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋔⍜⍀⏁⏃⌰ ⟒⎐⟒⍀⊬⏁⊑⟟⋏☌, ⟊⎍⌇⏁ ⌇⍜ ⍙⟒ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⏁⍜ ⎅⟒⏃⌰ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏁⊑⟒⋔ ⏁⍜⍜, ⍙⟒ ⏃⍀⟒ ⏚⍀⟟⋏☌⟟⋏☌ ⏁⊑⟒ ☌⍜⎅-⌰⟟⋏☌ ⏚⏃☊☍." The voice explained disappearing leaving Ranboo sitting at the sofa once again.

He sighed, this won't be easy to explain...

Once Punz finally came back, they sat right beside him.

"Does this happens often?" Ranboo asked.

"Not really, they just recently started to happed, ever since he got out of prison." Punz looked at the side with a slight glare.

"Oh gods... this is all my fault." Ranboo sighed.

"How is this you're fault?" Punz asked suspiciously.

"I Don't think either of us have much time so I'll explain it as it it..." Ranboo leaned back.

Punz made a gesture that signaled him to go on.

"Have you ever heard of XD? Actually who am I kidding of course you have, well, the guy you just took up stairs is his son, his pride and joy as my brother likes to call him, when he was born, or created, my brother suggested to sent him to the overworld, as the end was no proper place to raise a child, XD was off doing things he needed to take care of, not really wanting to go, but my brother assured him it would be okay, so he sent me with him. I was supposed to take care of him, raise him and guide him all those years back.
But being a prince wasn't easy, I had my own duties I wanted to fulfill, so, I left him, I wanted a life of my own and saw this as a start, when I got to the overworld I saw this woman with another god, after a while of watching I realized that their relationship was like mother and son, and she was already taking care of a god it would be perfect! But part of me still felt guilty, my brother had made sure to take away the power of the child, so there was no way he could defend himself.
But I left him anyways, I went on to the world and made a small fortune with this disguise you all know me for, and now, XD has decided that he wants him back, if only I had completed my duty, then none of this would of had happened, Dream would be healthy, with friends and a stable life.
And now everyone faces the truth of my mistakes." Ranboo explained.

Punz just stood there, as if they he had seen a ghost, "you don't believe me, do you?" Ranboo chuckled.

"Dude- of course I don't! What are you? Like 18? How could you raise let alone guide Dream? Who- would you mind is 22!" Punz glared clearly not buying anything.

"A disguise remember? A way I couldn't raise suspicions was if I posed as what you humans see as someone inoffensive, why do you think I have been trying to get everyone in the Smp to genuinely like me?" Ranboo smiled with tired eyes.

Punz just stood there. "If you really are who you say to be! Show me!" Punz yelled.

Ranboo sighed, he stood up and Punz followed with their sword in hand.

Ranboo smiled, both of his eyes turning purple, he grew in height around a head taller, he grew fangs and now most of his face was covered in that black-purplish color, his hair grew longer and he smiled back at Punz.

"Do you believe me now? I'm not who I said I was, and now If you excuse me, I need to take Dream with me. Before my punishment becomes worse." Ranbo cleared his throat as he started to walk upstairs.

"Wait- How do I know you aren't lying?! And that you will not kill him right away!" Punz asked pointing their sword at Ranboo.

Ranboo chuckled, "that my friend, would be an idiotic move. Considering the fact that his father is standing right behind you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
944K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
588K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...