Alex 10: A Human Shapeshifter...

Από JunkBot45

Omnitrix Wielder Alex Grinder was in the middle of a fierce battle with the infamous rogue Chronosapien Maltr... Περισσότερα

Main Protagonist's.
Main Antagonists!
Alex Grinder's Profile.
Alex's Pokémon Team!
Omnitrix Functions.
Chapter 1: Human vs. Chronosapien Mastermind!
Chapter 2: Human vs. Galvan.
Chapter 3: Saving the Universe!
Chapter 4: MeleMele Island!
Chapter 5: Human vs. Pokémon!
Chapter 6: A New Day, a New Alien and 2 New Friend's.
Chapter 8: Beach Day! (Well, sort of...) + 3 New Teammates! (2.0)
Chapter 9: Another Encounter! (+More new Alien's!)
Chapter 10: Should I Trust Them? Maybe.
Chapter 11: The Pokémon School Part 1!
Chapter 12: The Pokémon School Part 2!
Chapter 13: Meeting Lana's Family. (+ 2 New Alien's!)
A very quick update!
Chapter 14: Akala Island; Meeting Kiawe's Family & Helping Out.
Chapter 15: Another encounter with Team Rocket, 2 new teammates & New Aliens!
Chapter 16: A New Home! (+ Meeting Lillie & Gladion)
Chapter 17: Meeting the Island Guardians. (+ 2 Legendary Gifts!)
Chapter 18: UB-02 Beauty.
Chapter 19: Meeting Ilima and Battling Team Rocket & Team Skull... Again!
Chapter 20: An Alolan Sleepover. (+ New Aliens)
Chapter 21: Ula'Ula Island; Meeting Acerola.
Chapter 22: A Tough, yet Legendary Battle!
Chapter 23: The One Who Didn't Get Away.
Chapter 24: Spending Time with Mallow, Sophocles, and Lillie.
Chapter 25: 18th Birthday, New Aliens & Pokémon, and New Discoveries.
Chapter 26: Meeting Ash's Travel Buddies + Halloween Party (Late Spooky Special)
Chapter 27: Memories in the Mist!
Chapter 28: I Choose Paradise!
Chapter 29: Mating Season. (18+)
Chapter 30: The Galar Region + Baking Competition.
Chapter 31: The Galar Region: Aftermath.
Chapter 32: More Pokémon Evolutions!
Chapter 33: Visiting the Unova Region. (& Unlocking A New Aliens!)
Chapter 34: More Evolutions, & An Early Christmas Dance!
Chapter 35: Visiting Spikemuth!
Chapter 36: Going Back Home!
Epilogue: Christmas in Bellwood! (Very Late Christmas & New Years Special!)

Chapter 7: Another Day and More Adventure!

1.1K 21 1
Από JunkBot45

The next day, I was just waking up when I felt two someone's sleeping against me. I looked and saw Rosie and Coral snuggling next to me. To be honest, they certainly looked adorable whilst they were sleeping. Then, they started to wake up.

(Coral/Popplio): *yawn* Good morning Alex.

(Rosie/Lilligant): Morning. *yawns*

(Alex): Morning you two. Did you sleep well?

(Rosie & Coral): Yes. Did you?

(Alex): I only just barely managed to fall asleep last night... *yawns*

(Rosie): I think I can help you.

Rosie then sent out a sweet smelling aroma from her flower which instantly revitalised my energy. Now I was feeling like my old self again! Although my hoodie had seen better days. It still had two giant scratch marks from when Negative Arctiguana slashed me. Maybe I should consider patching it up when I get the chance to do so sometime soon.

(Rosie): Do you feel better Alex?

(Alex): 100% better. Thank you Rosie.

(Rosie): *giggles*

Suddenly, Rosie leaned over to me and kissed me as a sign of saying You're Welcome. I wasn't even prepared for it to happen! But instead I gently kissed her back.

Eventually, we broke the kiss and pretended like it never actually happened just now. But then, Rosie's tummy gurgled gently which made her blush in embarrassment.

(Alex): I think I know just the place where we can grab some breakfast.

(Rosie & Coral): Really?

(Alex): Yep. But first, I probably need to choose the right alien to turn into so no one will notice me.

(Rosie): Can I try?

(Alex): Sure, why not?

Rosie then started fiddling with the Omnitrix for a few minutes until suddenly...

(Omnitrix): Alien DNA sample unlocked!

(Coral): What does that mean?

(Alex): It means that I got another alien! Now watch this; this is my favourite part!

I slammed the dial and instantly, the Omnitrix began rewriting my DNA structure and I was transformed into a stout bipedal Radiation Bug with 4 arm's, 2 feet, 2 slightly large curved antenna with 4 bass strings between them, 2 smoke port's and a pretty long tail with a green light bulb at the end. The Omnitrix Symbol was now located on my abdomen.

Name: Simon.
Gender: Male.
Species: Radiation Bug.
Element: Radiation.
Home World: Upbeat Dimension.
DNA Donor: Slapoda.
Body: Six-legged Beetle.
Height: 3'12".
Sound: Slap-Bass.

Overview:
Simon is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Radiation Beetle from the Upbeat Dimension in the My Singing Monsters Multiverse.

Appearance:
Simon is a small transformation, standing at a rough height of 3'12" tall. He has a rather long black tail with a green light bulb at the end. His body is a dark green colour, with the small bumped section being a much darker green. Simon's arms, legs, eyelids, and outer filters are a light green colour, similar to his bass strings. Atop his head are two large curved horns with 4 light green bass strings threaded between them. Simon also possesses a singular air filter on both of his cheeks which can dispense the gas he creates. He also has an extra set of arms for better dexterity. Simon's arms, legs, eyelids, and outer filters are a light green colour, similar to his bass strings.

The Omnitrix symbol is located on his abdomen.

Personality:
Simon has a very wisecracking personality which causes him to sometimes add jokes to different situations. He is also a very friendly type of transformation, though his peculiar sense of humor and habits can prove annoying to his friends. Though he's a fairly powerful transformation, Simon sometimes lacks in confidence. But what he lacks in confidence, he further makes up for in helpfulness.

On occasions, Simon is also rather laidback and can be extremely relaxed. However, he can get pretty exhausted from time to time as he usually doesn't like running for the most part and mostly spends his time sleeping to regain his energy.

Abilities:
• (Light Generation (via Tail Bulb):
Simon is able to generate enough light to illuminate a small area thanks to the bulb on the end his tail.

• (Sexopedalism):
Similar to Spidermonkey, Simon is able to crawl on all 6 limbs like an actual beetle.

• (Gas Generation):
Much like Gutrot, Simon is able to generate an immense amount of gas and can dispense it out of the air filters located on his cheeks.

• (Can play Bass Strings):
Simon is capable of mentally plucking the four light green bass strings threaded between his horns to create a slap bass noise akin to a bass guitar.

• (Voice Manipulation):
Much like Peter Pan, Simon is freely capable of manipulating his voice, allowing him to control his voice to imitate sounds of creatures such as animal noises and explosions or increase or decrease the tone of his voice.

• (Wisecracking Personality):
Simon has a very wisecracking personality which causes him to sometimes add jokes to different situations; even if they aren't needed.

• (Smoke Manipulation):
Simon can create, shape and manipulate smoke, collection of airborne solid and liquid particulates and gases emitted when a material undergoes combustion or pyrolysis.

• (Gas Clouds/Gas Chemistry):
Much like Gutrot, Simon is able to create gas clouds as well as mixing up their respective chemical combinations to create a whole new type of gas and expel the clouds from the air filters on his cheeks.

• (Scent Extraction/Examination):
Simon is able to extract and examine the smells of different kinds of objects with the air filters on his cheeks.

Weaknesses:
• (Bright Light):
If the light from Simon's tail is too bright, enemies are able to locate him and try to catch him.

• (Large Tail):
Due to his tail being exceptionally large and long, Simon could very well trip over it and hurt himself if he isn't careful.

• (Gas Clouds):
His gas clouds are the biggest weakness Simon has which release a foul-smelling odour which can be tracked by enemies who can track him by smelling.

• (Over-Exhausted):
Since Simon doesn't like running very much, he can become very exhausted if he uses up most of his energy.

Trivia:
• Simon's running gag is his well known fart/leak (aka Gas Cloud), when he dispenses the gas from his air filters on his cheeks; in which it always sounds exactly like a truck horn.

• He also speaks with a western accent.

• Simon also likes to sleep, which also makes him a very heavy sleeper.

(Simon): *announcer voice* Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, please welcome; the newest transformation in Alien History; Simo-- *normal, western accent* I'm just kidding around. That announcer voice didn't really suit me anyways.

(Rosie): *whispering to Coral* Maybe I shouldn't have touched it.

(Simon): Pardon?

(Rosie): Nothing.

(Simon): Well, in that case, maybe I should change into a different Alien before I lose my marbles.

I slammed the Omnitrix symbol and I was instantly transformed into Water Hazard.

Name: Water Hazard.
Gender: Male.
Species: Orishan.
Home World: Kiusana.
DNA Donor: Bivalvan.
Body: Mollusk Humanoid.

Overview:
Water Hazard is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Orishan from the planet Kiusana in the Andromeda Galaxy in 5 Years Later.

Appearance:
Water Hazard is a red, mollusk-like alien. He has four green eyes on his head and two false ones on his chest, with two yellow, mustache-like appendages over his mouth. He has spikes on the back of his arms and legs. He has brown spots all over his body and portholes on his hands, which are used to shoot water. He has three fingers on each hand and has two gray pincers for feet. His lower torso is gray with black and green shorts.

The Omnitrix symbol is located on his waist.

Abilities:
• (Pressurised Water Blasts):
Water Hazard has the ability to shoot high pressured water out of his palms.

• (Water Whips Generation):
Water Hazard is able to produce long streams of water that can act as whips.

• (Hydrokinetic Flight):
Water Hazard is able to release his water blasts onto the ground to propel himself into the air, like a jetpack.

• (Bubble Shield Generation):
Water Hazard can create a bubble-like shield that is capable of withstanding most enemy attacks.

• (Enhanced Strength):
Water Hazard is strong enough to pierce through concrete with ease

Water/Moisture Absorption:
Water Hazard can absorb water or moisture from bodies of water or objects etc. from the portholes in his hands.

• (Adaptive Breathing):
Water Hazard can breathe air and water without any problem.

• (Hard Exoskeleton):
Water Hazard has an extremely durable exoskeleton that allows it to withstand most attacks in a seemingly painless way, including radiation. When attacked, his head retracts into his shell, acting as a deterrent to predators and as additional protection.

• (Water Temperature Control):
Water Hazard can control the temperature of the water he expels, ranging from hot to cold.

• (Retractable Head):
When hit by a powerful attack, Water Hazard will immediately retract his head into his upper body. This in turn increases his defence slightly whilst also acting as a deterrent to other predators.

• (Radiation Immunity):
Water Hazard can withstand radiation, such as that generated by a Prypiatosian-B.

• (Hydro Vortex):
Water Hazard shoots a stream of water from both of his hands which fuse upon making contact with each other which also causes a swirling circle of water which slowly grows in size. Once big enough, the swirling circle shoots out a powerful beam of water at the opponent, knocking them far away!

• (Water Bomb):
Water Hazard is able to create an orb of water which then forms into a shape very similar to a bomb. These Water Bombs vary in size and power; the large bombs deal enough damage to knock out an entire building full of people. The medium-sized bombs can knock out a group of people whereas the small, regular-sized bombs can knock out a single person. When these Watery Bombs explode, a pillar of water erupts from the ground which also corresponds the exact size and amount of Water Bombs there are.

• (Whirlpool):
Water Hazard is able to manipulate the water he creates and use it to form multiple whirlpools as well as a large whirlpool in the centre. These whirlpools are exceptionally powerful.

Weaknesses:
• (Energy Attacks and Intense Heat):
Water Hazard is capable of withstanding powerful, physical blows but not energy attacks, and intense heat, which are shown to cause him a great deal of pain.

• (Unintentional Water Blasts):
Being thrown can force Water Hazard to fire water blasts uncontrollably.

• (Low Speed):
Due to his large build and extremely heavy armour, Water Hazards speed has been reduced.

• (Intense Heat):
Water Hazard is vulnerable to intense heat, such as that generated by a Prypiatosian-B.

• (Trapped in Webbing):
Water Hazard can be ensnared by an Evolved Arachnichimp's webs, as demonstrated with Bivalvan.

(Water Hazard): *bubbly voice* Water Hazard! Come on; I know just the where we can grab some food.

Just as we made our way to the forest exit, we unexpectedly ran into Kiawe and Lana again! I instantly scowled as all four of my eyes narrowed upon seeing them.

(Kiawe): There he is!

(Water Hazard): Ah crap; not you two again! How did you two know exactly where to find me?!

(Lana): Well, we did hear a strange voice coming from here and we decided to check it out.

(Kiawe): Now, either you come with us so we can take you back to your dimension or--

(Water Hazard): NO! I already told you that I'm not going back there! I still don't trust you.

(Kiawe): Then you leave us no other choice. Turtonator, help us out!

(Lana): You too Primarina!

(Turtonator): Turta! "Ready!"

(Primarina): Prima. "Let's see what you got."

(Water Hazard): So you have a giant dragon turtle and a giant sea lion. Not bad, not bad. But, I'm afraid that I'm gonna have to beat you guy's again; here and now. I hope your ready! *cracks knuckles.* Coral, Rosie, are you girls ready?

(Rosie & Coral): Yeah!

(Water Hazard): Awesome.

(Kiawe): Turtonator, use Flamethrower!

(Lana): Primarina, use Aqua Jet!

(Turtonator): Turtonator! "Take that!"

(Primarina): Prima! "Take this!"

Just as they came for me, I used my hydrokinetic abilities to push myself high enough off the ground just as Rosie and Coral both dodged them. And then I landed with a loud and heavy thud just as Rosie and Coral used their own attacks.

(Rosie): Try and dodge this!

(Coral): Taste this!

I instantly ducked just as the sea lion/mermaid came right me. I then slammed the Omnitrix and transformed into ThoughtLock and started scanning my surroundings.

(ThoughtLock): Potentially useful objects:
Erro-error; there are currently no useful objects within range distance.
Their advantage; superior numbers, friendship & teamwork.
Our advantage; superior skill and patience. Friendship & teamwork included.

(Young Kiawe):
Farmer, older brother. Has patience limit's and will do whatever it takes to ensure balance is maintained in the Alola Region. Currently owns three Pokémon: Turtonator, Charizard and an Alolan Marowak. His Charizard was passed down to him by his grandfather who was also an Island Kahuna. But he sadly passed away due to many reasons that are currently unknown. Kiawe is also the older brother of [REDACTED].

(Young Lana):
fisherwoman and older sister. Always calm and collected. Has a tendency to pull quite a few jokes here and there which often may go a little too far. But Lana is otherwise a good friend. Her younger sister's are affectionately named [REDACTED] & [REDACTED] who are quite hyperactive. Currently owns two Pokémon: a Primarina and an Eevee that she has affectionately named Sandy.

Primarina; a Water & Fairy Type. Lana's starter Pokémon and best friend. She will strike first with Aqua Jet.

(Primarina): Prima! "Take this!"

(ThoughtLock): Block with Reflect!

(ThoughtLock): Nicely done. Turtonator will then attack with Flamethrower.

(Turtonator): Turt! "Hah!"

(ThoughtLock): Quench with Hydro Pump!

(Kiawe): What?! How can a Psychic Type learn and use a Water Type move with that much power and accuracy?!

(Lana): It must be luck, Kiawe.

(ThoughtLock): Not luck; skill!

(Kiawe): Turtonator, use Flamethrower again!

(Turtonator): Turtonator-nator! "You're really getting on my nerves Ultra Beast!"

(ThoughtLock): Warning, incoming Flamethrower! Dodge.

I quickly and swiftly dodged Turtonator's Flamethrower which barely touched me!

(ThoughtLock): Excellent. Now, simply boost Attack and Special Attack by using Bulk Up.

I immediately used Bulk Up which drastically increased my Attack and Special Attack; which also caused my muscles to show which also made me slightly embarrassed.

(ThoughtLock): Attack and Special Attack successfully increased. Now use Close Combat on Turtonator.

After quite literally pummelling Turtonator for a few minutes, the giant fire turtle toppled onto his front with swirly eyes which meant that he was down for the count.

(ThoughtLock): Excellent. Now take a breath and use Flame Charge on Primarina to deal damage and to increase Speed.

After managing to surround myself with fire, I shot straight towards Primarina and head butted her which caused my Speed to increase drastically. But I accidentally made Primarina's hair go up in flames!

(Primarina): My-My hair! It's burning! Someone put it out quickly!

(ThoughtLock): Uh oh... Use Hydro Pump to cool her off and put out the fire.

After putting out the fire, Primarina had just managed to calm down before Lana had to recall her.

(Lana): Now what?

(Kiawe): I guess we have to fight this thing ourselves.

(ThoughtLock): I don't think so. Use Darkest Lariat to send them away.

I knelt down just as pink and purple flames burst from my hands and I started spinning around like a whirlwind with absolutely no stop whatsoever! As I got closer, my tail and hands instantly hit them, causing them to fly away.

(ThoughtLock): Crisis successfully averted. Estimated opponent recovery time: 30 minutes and 21.40 seconds.

Pleased with my work, I sighed in relief. Then I noticed that Rosie and Coral were exhausted. I even noticed that Rosie was still covering her tummy which was gurgling rather loudly. I reverted back to my human self again and I took Rosie in my arms and allowed Coral to climb onto my shoulder. And then we headed off to Nina's Pancake Café.

After having our unexpectedly late breakfast at the Café, we thanked Nina and Raichu for helping us out and for helping Coral and Rosie. We then said goodbye as me, Coral and Rosie went off to explore a little more of the Alola Region Forest.

[Narrator's P.O.V]:
Meanwhile, at Aether Foundation, Lusamine, Faba and Mrs. Wicke were just talking about how to catch the "Ultra Beast." Just as Lusamine was about to say something, her phone rang. She picked it up and was surprised to hear that it was Kiawe and Lana. They then told Lusamine all about the strange "Ultra Beast" and how he "evolved" into a form that closely resembled that of Mewtwo from the Kanto Region.

(Lusamine): Okay Kiawe. I understand. Now, I need you and Lana to head home and get some rest. We also may need you and the others to help us with the plan when we need you.

(Kiawe & Lana): Yes Lusamine. Thank You.

(Lusamine): Goodbye. *puts down phone* Faba, Mrs. Wicke, listen. I have a plan on how we can deal with the Ultra Beast.

And then Lusamine began discussing the plan with Faba and Mrs. Wicke who seemed rather interested. But our plucky protagonist was completely unaware of what was going to happen the next day.

(As the journey continues...)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
12.3K 154 9
After losing his family, friends and even his home world, Ben Tennyson, hero of the universe gets transported to another world after defeating his gr...
268K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."