π’π„π‘π„ππƒπˆππˆπ“π˜

By WICKSWHORE

"𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 π—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—…, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ." She was e... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

1

26.9K 1.1K 3.2K
By WICKSWHORE

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙳𝙰
𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

KENTRELL SAT SLUMPTED in the sprinter van, a small pout on his lips. His hoodie was over his head and his hands were deep in his pockets.

It was his birthday, but none of his friends had said anything. Not even a "Happy Birthday."

It was like they all forgot. What hurt the most was the fact that his girlfriend, Shirley, hadn't mentioned anything either.

He got small calls.

One from his cousin, Rubi. One from his best-friend, Horace, and lastly one from KD and Ben. But that was it.

"Dat nigga been poutin' since we got hea. Fuck is wrong with yo ugly ass?" Joseph laughed.

Everyone's attention turned to Kentrell's. He slightly blushed, fixing the pout on his face.

"Nun wrong wimme," He mumbled.

Shirley smacked her lips, "You such a baby. Speak up, Kentrell. I told you about that shit."

He cleared his throat, trying to ignore the amused faces that his friends were making.

He contemplated on if he wanted to bring attention to the fact that they had forgotten yet another birthday.

"It's ma birthday today and nun of y'all said shit," Kentrell mumbled, "I ain't even ask fa a gift or—"

"This nigga 21 and crying bout some fucking birthday wishes," Tyquain, also known as Quando, laughed loudly.

Kentrell felt his cheek heat up in embarrassment. He knew he shouldn't have spoke up about it, but he really felt some type of way.

He always went out for everyone's birthday, seeing as he had the money to. Bust downs, cars, parties, rented out clubs.

All they had to do was ask.

Not once did he ask for a gift or anything. He just wanted a simple, "Happy Birthday, Kentrell."

Shirley turned to the younger boy. Giving him a small smile, she grasped his chin and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Happy Birthday, pookie."

Kentrell felt himself smiling, leaning into her and laying his head on her shoulder. "Preciate you, pretty guh."

"I didn't say you could lay on me," Shirley scrunched her face up, shrugging his head off her shoulder, "Head too fucking big."

The van erupted in laughter, Kentrell reaching up to grab his hoodie and place it back on his head, seeing as it had fell.

They were on their way back to Baton Rouge. He had did a small appearance in Los Vegas last night.

"Aye, what we doin' for ma birthday. Kentrell, you da richest nigga hea, I expect a range rover from yo lil ass," Joseph pointed at the man.

Kentrell scrunched his face up. "Say, I can't 'een get a happy birthday from you but you want a rover? Miss me."

"Fuck you think you talking to?" Joseph spat, now sitting up in his seat. "Nigga don't make me do yo ass sum bad, tryna show off in dis bitch."

Ben rolled his eyes, "Chill on him, bruh. It's his birthday and you doing the most. Fuck is wrong with you?"

"On god. Let him enjoy himself," Kd agreed. "Speaking of, I gotchu sum."

"Forreal?" Kentrell sat up, eyes widening.

He loved gifts, although he didn't receive them often. That's probably why he liked them so much.

They were so rare.

"I got you something too, bae," Shirley smiled.

"Bitch stop tryna one up me," Kd rolled his neck, "Just a minute ago, you didn't even know it was bruh birthday."

Shirley scrunched her face up before turning to Kentrell, "Kentrell, you really gonna let him talk to me like that? The fuck!"

Kentrell looked at his girlfriend before giving Kd a pleading glance.

Kd smacked his lips, "I'm sorry sensitive ass Shirley."

"Preciate you," Kentrell smiled.

"Yeah, whatever. Hm. I saved up for this shit too." Kd reached over, handing Kentrell a piece of paper.

The rapper took it gently, everyone waiting to see what Kd could have gotten him.

He unfolded the paper, tilting his head slightly.

"He prolly can't read it, you know he didn't pass the ninth grade," Joseph laughed.

"Bitch would you shut up."

Joseph smacked his lips, but slumped back in his seat.

His hazel eyes glanced over the paper before he bit his lip, his eyes slightly watering.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Kd rubbed his hands together, "Appreciation can be paid in cash app or money order. Check is not preferred, cause the bitch can bounce."

Kentrell laughed softly, rubbing his thumb over the certificate.

Kd had purchased a star, naming it after his late grandmother — Alice. The star cost about 2 grand, depending on which one you got and where.

"Preciate you, slime."

Kd smiled, happy that his friend was finally smiling on his birthday.

Rolling the paper back up gently, Kentrell clutched it to his chest, turning to see his girlfriend Shirley who was applying lipgloss to her lips.

"You said you got me sum?"

"Mhm," she hummed, her phone in her left hand as she wiped any access off with her thumb.

"Whatchu get me?" Kentrell gave her a child-like smile, slightly dancing in his seat.

Shirley locked her phone before shrugging, "Some pussy. Duh."

The smile he once had, dropped into a stoic face. He was actually expecting something more meaningful and heartfelt.

"Nigga wining at life," Tyquain cheesed, "Wish my bitch was like that."

Ben rolled his eyes, "You must wanna fuck her or sum?"

"He could never," Shirley grimaced."

"Oh, but bitch ass top can?"

Kentrell snapped his neck over to Tyquain, his shoulders slightly dropping in a bit of hurt.

"Actually, he doesn't fuck me I fuck him. He's lazy as hell."

"Mane, Shirley!" Kentrell blushed.

He wasn't lazy. That was a lie. He fucked her, or at least tried to. He just wasn't as attracted to her as when they first started dating.

It was hard to look someone in the face and fuck them knowing you weren't even enjoying the moment.

Plus, nothing was ever good enough for her. Kentrell had tried to be more dominant, but that just wasn't him when it came to relationships and women in general.

He had his bursts of moments, but it was rare, and you really had to fuck with him for him to burst on you.

"Boy bye. Don't be embarrassed now."

Kentrell glanced at Joseph and Tyquian who now seemed to be on instagram live.

"Aye, make sure y'all go tell Top happy birthday or his bitch ass gon start crying bout it!"

Ben snatched the phone away from the duo, shaking his head as he logged off of it. "Y'all childish as fuck."

"They're just telling the truth," Shirley rolled her eyes, "Plus they're joking. You can take a joke, right baby?"

Everyone glanced at Kentrell, the rapper glowing flustered with all of their eyes on him.

"Y-Yeah, ma."

She smiled, patting his cheek before grabbing her eye mask. "We still have like 6 more hours, I'm going to sleep."

"Fuck she needed to announce that for?" Kd mumbled to himself.

Kentrell heard him, slightly snickering.

Seeing as everyone was beginning to follow suit, he grabbed his AirPods, plugging them into his ears before clicking on the thousands of notifications he was getting from instagram.

He loved his fans. Honestly. And to see all of them commenting about his birthday, it made him feel special.

It filled a small void, but nothing like he needed.

❤️ 💬 ⤴️
OURMASTER_YB happy 21st birthday to the goat! 💚

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝟖,𝟗𝟏𝟕 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Kentrell liked a bunch of comments before locking his phone.

He had no idea why he was so hurt about his birthday. They had been like this ever since he blew up and became famous.

Horace had told him it was jealously lingering inside of the group, but Kentrell denounced that.

All of his friends were there for him during those late nights in the studio. Joseph had even paid for a session one time.

He'd be wrong to leave them behind like that, feeling as if he switched on his day ones for this new lifestyle.

Shirley, wasn't very new in his life as well. She had actually started out as an instagram crush. But it soon turned to texting, which turned to fucking, and eventually to their three year long relationship.

Kentrell liked dating an older woman, but he wasn't entirely sure it was for the right reasons.

He just liked the fact that she was older than him in a sense, but she did nothing that he wanted an older woman to do.

No cooking, she didn't 'baby' him, or at least act like a loving girlfriend.

To most it sounded like he wanted a mother, and maybe he did.

He didn't know. He was confused and all over the place with who he was and what he wanted as a person.

"Aye, Trell, you got a club booking next month at Bliss, you coo with that?" He heard.

Taking one airpod out of his ear, he looked at Montana, nodding his head. "Fasho. What time?"

"Why? You got somewhere to be?" Montana chuckled, "Doors open at 8 so you need to be there at 9."

Kentrell paused his music, nodding his head. "I ca bring ma cousin?"

"Wild ass Rubi? Fuck no. You can bring her on the next one though, ight?"

He was slightly sad about that, but instead of throwing a fit like all the others claimed he did, he nodded his head, placing his airpods back in his ear.

Montana was about to walk away back into the front of the van when he paused.

"Hey, Kentrell."

"Wassam?" He paused his music, glancing up at the olde man.

Montana smiled softly, "Happy Birthday, lil nigga."

His soft face contorted into a smile, Kentrell cheesing up at him. "Preciate you, mane."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Why you couldn't carry yo shit, Shirls?" Kentrell groaned, following his girlfriend into their house.

Six hours later and the group had finally split up, all of them back at their own homes.

Shirley didn't bother to hold the door open to their bedroom, letting it slam in his face.

"Cause you're a man. Act like it sometimes. Stop whining, Kentrell."

Huffing, he pushed the door open with his foot. He dropped the bags on their bed before flopping beside them, trying to catch his breath.

His eyes were closed as his chest heaved up and down.

Feeling a weight on top of him, he opened his eyes to see Shirley now naked, straddling his lap.

"You okay?" She mumbled softly.

Leaning forward, she kissed his jaw, trailing them around his face.

Kentrell held her hips with his large hands, slightly sighing at the small bit of affection.

He didn't really get this much, mostly because she was only affectionate on her own terms. In front of people to put a front or when she was horny.

His needs were always pushed to the side, mostly because "he's the man" and "she's the woman."

"Mm," Kentrell groaned, feeling her plump lips suck on the skin behind his ear. "Fuck."

"Kentrell," She mumbled, leaning up and pecking his lips.

He drunkly hummed, pecking her lips to get a feeling of them on top of his. "Wassup?"

She connected their lips into a longer kiss, Kentrell groaning into her mouth. She rolled her eyes, seeing as they were still open.

Continuing to kiss him for a little bit longer, she then pulled away, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Kentrell was too dazed to even pay attention, his eyes still closed.

"Can I get a Lambo truck? Moneybagg just bought, Ari one," She smiled.

His eyes slowly opened, and he was about to say something. However, he was cut off when his slightly hardened member ended up in her hand and from out of the confines of his sweatpants.

"Mm, f-fuck," Kentrell whined, sucking his bottom lip into his mouth, grabbing her wrist.

It had been almost a month since he last nutted due to someone else doing it for him.

Shirley smiled down at him, using both hands to twist in opposite directions.

Everyone gave him a lot of shit, but one thing Shirley would never dare to say was that his sex was bad and his dick was small.

It was far from that, and very pretty too.

A bead of pre-cum rolled from the slit on top of the thick, bulbous mushroom head.

"Please, baby."

Kentrell nodded his head, "S-Shitttt. Ight, mama fu-Fuckkk!"

Feeling accomplished, Shirley removed her hand, wiping it on her thigh before standing up from his lap.

Kentrell opened his eyes, sitting up on his elbows as he watched her naked body move around their bedroom.

"Why you stop, mami?"

Shirley cringed, "Kentrell what did I tell you about calling me that. It's weird, stop."

He frowned, reaching up and grabbing his now hardened member, placing it back into his sweatpants.

Seeing as she was now getting dressed, Kentrell sat all the way up, furrowing his eyes brows.

"Where you goin, mane? It's damn near one in da mornin."

Shirley tired her hair into a bun before slipping on the sweatpants. She then grabbed one of his wife beaters, fitting her body into the xtra-small.

"Can I use your keys?"

"Mane, no. Where is you going, bruh?" Kentrell frowned, now standing up. "Get back in da bed."

Shirley stared at him before she laughed, pushing him by his forehead so he flopped back onto the bed.

She dug in the pocket of his sweatpants, taking his keys anyway.

"Don't try that shit with me, Kentrell. I'm not even taking you serious. I'll be back. Don't wait up, love."

Kentrell pouted, "Shirley, mane, don't go, please?"

She ignored him, grabbing her purse and phone. Leaving the room, she closed the door behind her.

Kentrell stared at the door before sighing and slumping back onto the bed.

He knew he looked like some type of bitch, begging somebody to stay.

He just wanted someone to love him.

It didn't matter for how long, it it was fake or real, or who it came from.

He just wanted it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▌𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒  ▌

I knew something was off. Bitch I forgot to put the authors note. LMFAO. Anyways chile.

These are pretty much gonna be the regular lengths of the chapter, I like them. Not tryna fit a bunch of shit into one chapter. I hated tryna cram shit.

Poor Kentrell.
But honestly though, weak asl. Grow a pair🫶🏽.

WICKSWHORE 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 23.7K 41
No one saw what I saw in him. He was Different. have to follow me in order to read certain chapters A NBA Youngboy Fanfiction
72.4K 4.8K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐬π₯𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ π™΅π™°π™»πš‚π™΄!! 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ : 𝖺 𝟀𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 π—ˆπ—…π–½ 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
272K 17.3K 37
Kentrell Gaulden, also known as NBA Youngboy runs into Adorn Philips, a girl that is different, deaf, and from that lonely. Her being deaf, she gets...
268K 7K 34
My Works #1 πŸŽ€ Kaylani & Kentrell Story ???Copyright, All Rights Reserved Blah Blah Steal My Shit And Drop A Location, Simple ✨??