Binding Souls

By EmiliaUchiha-Sama

Fem Sasuke x Naruto. In order to save Suki Uchiha's life, Naruto decides to take drastic measures. A forbidde... More

Well Played
Ice Princess
Helping
Raven Fur
Who Did it ?
Ying - Yang
Stubborn
Mental Disorder
Cold
Secret Room
Imposter
Child
Nice Mate
Your Worth it
Progress
Poison
Bundle of Joy
Somethings never change
Another Attack
Ramen Time
Epilogue

My Hero

6.2K 109 27
By EmiliaUchiha-Sama

Welcome back guys!!

let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

The next day Suki takes Naruto to see Tenten. She knew that the brunette would want her pound of flesh. Frankly, Suki privately wanted Naruto punished for touching someone else. She knew it wasn't exactly fair. He wasn't in complete control of himself. But the jealousy remained.

"The Blood Moon affects the hosts of Tailed Beasts differently than most people. His natural drives be it aggression or sexual were amplified. I am sorry that you got caught in the crossfire, Tenten," Suki explains.

"That would explain it. The whole red eyes, claws, and fangs thing was pretty freaky. It's good to know that Naruto hasn't become some sort of pervert," Tenten replies.

Well that wasn't entirely accurate. Tenten had yet to see Naruto use his shadow clones during sex or what he was capable of with his tongue. So yeah, he was a pervert. But in a good way. Not in the I'm going to molest whatever random woman I can get my paws on, way.

"Sorry, Tenten. I wasn't myself. I know I deserve to get my ass kicked for scaring you like that. Go ahead, I won't fight back," he assures her.

"You sure? I've been brushing up on my Taijutsu," Tenten warns him.

"Positive. Better to get the air cleared. I don't want bad blood between us. I'd rather get it over with," the blonde says.

"Alright. Remember you asked for this," she says and she sucker punched him so hard, that Naruto saw stars.

"OWE," Naruto cries out, clutching his face, and a bloody nose.

"I'm impressed. Normally, I'm the only one who can hit him hard enough to draw blood," Suki remarks conversationally.

"Thanks. Well, that was for being a pervert and grabbing at me. Don't ever do that again," Tenten huffs.

"Mmm loser did you learn your lesson," Suki asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I learned my lesson. Whoever came up with the whole hits like a girl thing, clearly wasn't a Leaf Village. Dammit," he says, still nursing his injured face.

"Good. Tenten you good," Suki asks.

"Yeah, I'm good. As much as he was a jerk, it wasn't his fault. Besides, it's not much fun hitting someone, who won't fight back," she responds cheerfully.

"Great. Naruto, let's go home," the last Uchiha says.

"Wait you two are living together," Tenten asks, baffled.

"It's a long story," Naruto replies.

"After everything that happened, the Leaf was skeptical of letting me back in. The Council and others were worried I'd betray the village. So Tsunade linked our minds. We live together now because well it's easier. It reassures the Council. They actually think he's babysitting me or something," Suki scoffs.

"Okay. Maybe it isn't that long of a story," Naruto says, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"Oh. Well I guess that makes sense. I'll see you guys around," Tenten says as she heads off to get some training in.

"God, you're sadistic. You actually enjoyed seeing her punch me," Naruto growls.

"Maybe a little bit," Suki replies.

She didn't know what to do at this point. The last Uchiha had confessed her feelings to him and even given him her virginity. But once they got home, both of them had fallen asleep almost immediately. There hadn't been any discussion of what the previous night meant.

So Suki had done what any smart woman would. She had stalled. Tenten was a good excuse to put off the inevitable conversation.

"You're going to want to put a steak on that eye," she mutters as they walk inside their home.

Their home. The word home had lost all meaning to Suki until recently. It was just where she lived. After the massacre, her "home" was nothing but a reminder of what she had lost. While she was in the Sound Village, she wasn't home. She just happened to occasionally have a roof over her head. During her travels, it was the same.

Now, she had a home. She had someone to come home to. That scared her. As powerful as Naruto was, he wasn't immortal. He could die. Then she'd be alone again.

"Yeah probably. Do we have any," he asks.

"Yes, we have some steaks," she answers reaching into the freezer to get them out, trying to ignore the panic that was quickly spreading in her mind.

She was in love. Being in love wasn't a good thing. When you loved someone, when you had a strong bond, it just hurt more when it was finally severed. Suki had tried again and again to sever their connection. But Naruto was the most stubborn person, she'd ever met.

"Here you go," she says, handing him one of the steaks for his eyes.

Naruto didn't get it. One moment everything was fine. Suki felt a bit smug that Tenten had socked it to him good. The next moment he felt waves of panic coming from the aloof Uchiha. He could feel her distress. The blonde just wasn't sure what the reason was.

"Forget the steaks. What's wrong," he asks.

What really pissed him off though was the fact if it wasn't for the bond, he wouldn't have noticed. Something was terrifying Suki. But on the outside, she gave no indication that she was practically in the midst of a panic attack.

She was STILL shutting him out. Just like always. Even after they gave themselves to each other, she refused to open up to him.

"Nothing's wrong. Your eye will be alright in a day or two. Actually, I take that back. You have Kyubbi. He'll probably heal you up in a few minutes if he's in a good mood," she says with what Naruto knew to be a fake smile.

"Don't lie to me. You can't get away with it anymore," he growls.

"...," Suki wisely chooses to keep her mouth shut at this point and starts to slowly back away from the very much furious Naruto.

"I mean it. You're scared of something. What is it," the blonde demands to know.

"Can we talk about it later," Suki asks, biting her lower lip.

"No. We are talking about it NOW," he answers and picks up the brunette, setting her on the counter.

"Fine," she mutters, looking away from him, and crossing her arms defensively.

Naruto wasn't going to have any of that. He grabs her chin and forces her to look at him. He wasn't going to budge on this one.

"Naruto, everyone that I love DIES. I'm fucking cursed. Don't you get it," Suki hisses at him.

"Oh, so that's it. You love me, but you're afraid that I'll leave you," the blonde says.

"Not by choice. But look at the trail of bodies that follows me, wherever I go. I'm not safe. That's why I tried to shove you away. So it wouldn't hurt as much. For your own SAFETY," she growls at him.

"Suki, you aren't cursed. Nothing that happened was your fault. If you don't want to be with me, that's one thing. But I'm NOT letting you run away because you are afraid about something that might happen." he states firmly.

"So stop running away from me. Stop shutting yourself off. We both know that I'm more stubborn than you are anyway," he adds trying to lighten the mood.

"Mmm you mean you are stupider than I am. Anyone else would realize what's obvious. I'm not good for you. I'm not good for anyone. You'd be better off with Hinata," she whispers the last part.

"Oh that's it," Naruto growls, grabbing Suki.

"Naruto, put me down," the last Uchiha says.

"I will soon enough," he snarls at her, carrying her to one of the bedrooms.

Suki gulps as Naruot literally throws her onto the bed. If she thought id Naruto was primal, id Naruto was a fucking kitten compared to this version. She'd never felt him so angry before.

"Hinata is great. But she's not you. She isn't the one that I chased for years. She isn't the one that I'm bonded to. She wasn't my first kiss. She isn't the one that I gave my virginity to. She isn't the one that makes me so fucking angry I can't think straight, while at the same time I want to screw her brains out. She's not the one I'm in love with. You are. So I don't want to hear you talk like that EVER again," he growls out at her.

"Naruto, I just don't want to hurt you. I don't want to go through the pain of losing everything again," she murmurs.

"Then stop doing it. Stop pushing me away. I can feel what you feel now. It doesn't work anymore. You can pull that whim bullshit again, either," he states as he pins her hands over her head.

"I'm sorry," she murmurs.

Naruto's rage had been overwhelming. It was like the Sun itself had unleashed it's heat onto her. She could feel his fury running through her blood. Suki wasn't sure if her own anger had ever reached that height during her darkest days on her quest for revenge.

She felt his fury cool a bit at her apology. He was still angry, but it wasn't the blind rage it had been. That's when she felt his anger shift into determination.

By the end of the night, Suki was positive there wasn't one spot on her on body that hadn't been marked in someway. Be it from kisses, sucking, licking, biting, caressing, squeezing, and well let's just say Naruto was THOROUGH when he was trying to prove a point.

"Naruto," Suki pants out, after makeup sex.

"Mhm," he asks, holding her against him tightly.

"We really have to talk about your issues with furniture," the brunette states.

"What are you talking about," he asks and glides his hands over the curve of her hip.

"You broke the bed," the Uchiha answers.

"Oh. Didn't even notice. It was worth it though," he murmurs.

"Well at least it wasn't the water bed. If you had broken that one, you would have noticed," she replies.

"Water bed could be fun," he responds.

"Maybe in a day or two," she murmurs.

"I promise I won't break the bed this time," he kisses her neck.

"Mmm that's always a good start," she says, tilting her neck to the side, to let grant him better access.

"Shit! You have bruises," Naruto cries out, noticing for the first time he'd gotten more than a little carried away.

"A few yeah. I've had worse," she assures him.

"Suki, that is NOT the point. I was way too rough with you," he says. '

"Naruto, I'm not a China Doll. I just need to rest a bit. Besides, I LIKE it when you are rough," she says slyly and kisses him.

"I'm glad you do. But still I don't want to hurt you when we are doing THAT. I mean it's one thing in training but not when we are together," he kisses back.

"Mmm it hurts in the best way possible. You wouldn't hurt me in a way I didn't like. I trust you," she murmurs.

"Next time, I'll be gentler. I promise. There's more to us than just fighting and," Naruto trails off.

"Fucking like animals," Suki finishes.

"SUKI," he yells.

"Really? After everything you did last night, that description of sex makes you flustered like a virgin," Suki asks with a smirk.

"That's not what we were doing," Naruto protests.

"The broken bed and desk beg to differ," she responds.

"That's not what I meant. You mean more to me than that," he replies.

"You are a romantic. Alright how does screwing like rabbits sound," she asks teasingly.

"Better but I prefer making love," he answers.

"You are such a sap," she scoffs.

"Maybe a little," he concedes.

"Well we should probably get dressed. I imagine Tsunade is going to want to check on you. She knows about the Blood Moon," Suki explains and tries to wiggle out of Naruto's hold.

"I'd rather just stay here," he says.

"She'll come looking for us, if we don't go see her. Do you want her to walk in on us," Suki asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe. It could be fun to see the look on her face," the blonde answers.

"Naruto," she cries out and smacks him with a pillow.

"Alright. Alright, we'll go," he says, releasing her.

"Good, loser," she replies, getting off the bed, stretching, and throws on some clothes.

"When I'm Hokage, I'm going to pass a law that says you have to walk around the house naked, at all times," he says, following suit.

"You've spent far too much time around Jirayia," Suki says, scoffing at Naruto's idea.

"Nah. Now I just know what he was going on and on about. Actually, maybe we should try out that scene in that book in your library," he muses.

"...," Suki suddenly goes silent and finds her feet fascinating for some unknown reason.

"What? Now who is the blushing virgin," he asks.

"It's nothing," she says as they head off.

"She used a Genjutsu on the book and inserted that passage to cover up the information about the Blood Moon," Kyubbi says.

"Wait is that true," Naruto asks, walking alongside her.

"Is what true," Suki responds.

"That you made the passage. You used a Genjutsu because you didn't want me to know you were looking up stuff on the Blood Moon? That's what Kyubbi is saying," the blonde answers.

"Oh...yeah, it's true," she admits.

"Damn Suki, you have one Hell of an imagination. Maybe you should take over writing for him," he says.

"I'd rather not write erotica for strangers to read. My family's name would never recover from such an embarrassment," she states.

"Alright. So no to the writing. But if you ever wanna try some of your ideas out," he offers.

"I know who to ask, " she replies with a smile.

"Yeah," he says.

Naruto knocks on Tsunade's office door. He wanted to get this over quick. He was so taking the day off and playing hooky with Suki.

"Come in," Tsunade calls.

Suki and Naruto walk in. Tsunade had been around the block a few times. One look at their wrinkled clothes, their messed up hair, flushed faces, and the slight limp in Suki's movements told her all she needed to know.

"Well the village is in one piece. So are you two. Suki, if you hurt him again, I will have you executed myself. Naruto, are you alright," Tsunade asks.

"Yeah, I'm amazing actually," he says.

"... Oh boy. Suki, I almost feel sorry for you. The brat has more energy than most armies," she mutters.

"Trust me, I know," Suki says wryly.

"Well one of the Daimyo's sons is going to be visiting us next week. Try to behave yourselves," she says.

"Really? That's weird. Usually they don't mix with ninjas," Naruto says.

"He wants to be there at the anniversary of the end of the War. Political appearance. He wants to be seen next to the man and women who defeated Madara," she continues.

"He wants us to serve as photo opts," Suki says with disgust.

"Essentially. Humor him. It's easier than dealing with an upset Daimyo," she replies.

"Eh if he just wants to take a few pictures, I don't see the harm," Naruto says.

"Hmm that's odd. Iruka is coming this way," Tsunade muses.

"Fuck," Suki and Naruto say at the same time.

Both of them were two of the most powerful ninjas in the world. But no one ever got over the feeling of being scolded by a teacher. This was going to be brutal.

Iruka knocks on the door. Tsunade lets him in. The Chounin greets the Lady Hokage respectfully and asks for a moment alone with Suki and Naruto. Tsunade shakes her head and heads off, not sure she even wanted to know at this point.

"Do I want to know why one of the desks at the Academy was broken in HALF," he asks.

"Iruka, you don't want to know. Just leave it at that," Suki replies.

"Yeah, probably a good idea," Naruto adds.

"And you two look positively indecent! Wait you... when the desk was broken... you two were," Iruka sputters in mortification.

"Making love, as Naruto prefers to call it," Suki answers.

"That's better," Naruto nods approvingly at Suki.

"I call it fucking like animals. But he's a romantic," she shrugs.

"SUKI," Naruto yells.

There was a loud thud. Iruka had fainted. It was just too much to process. They had done it in his class room and broken a desk. Imagine if they had children! He'd have to teach them. The poor Chunin was just overloaded.

"What? It was the only way to get him to shut up," she says innocently.

"You are evil," he mutters.

"I know. You still love me anyway," she says with a smile.

A few days later, the son of the Daimyo arrives and the festivities were in full swing. The son was younger than Naruto expected. He couldn't have been more than five years older than the original members of Team Seven. The women of the Leaf were positively smitten.

He was tall, broad shouldered, and cut a dashing figure in his royal blue kimono. He had long crimson red hair and silver eyes. He also was a charmer. (Naruto had always gotten the impression most of the Daimyo's were dimwitted and rude, not caring what ninjas thought of them or anyone really. This was apparently not the case with Eli.)

They were currently having their pictures taken. Eli was getting pictures with pretty much every ninja who had made a name for himself or herself during the war. At the moment, he was getting pictures with Sakura.

Naruto felt through the bond, that Suki was uneasy about something. He looks at her questioningly. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. A rich Lord doing some photo opts.

"Ah now there is the man I was most excited to meet," he greets Naruto.

"Thanks. So did you want me to pose in a particular way," he asks.

"Anyway that strikes you is fine, as long as you have a smile on your face the public will love it," he answers smoothly.

"Alright then! Then this should be easy. You'll have a hard time with Suki though. She's not a natural smiler. Honestly, I think she hates having her pictures taken," he says and poses.

"Oh I'm sure we'll manage," he responds and also poses.

Suki goes to get her pictures taken, when Naruto was done. Eli places his hand behind her back. That wasn't an issue. She half expected him to try to do a friendly pose. It was when his hand drifted south towards her ass, that she gives him a look that could freeze anyone's blood.

"Move your hand any lower and I will crush every bone in it," she states in a voice so low, only he could hear it, while smiling for the camera.

"You certainly do live up to your reputation," he responds, seeming more amused than concerned.

"Are you some kind of masochist," she asks, rolling her eyes.

"I do prefer a woman with spirit. But no, I'm not particularly aroused with pain. I imagine in this case you are more bark than bite. You wouldn't want to cause a scene. Not when you have only recently been reinstated as a ninja," he reasons.

He had a point. Suki hated to admit it. But he was right. Still she hoped to God Naruto hadn't seen or heard anything. She remembered what happened to the Chunin. He couldn't get away with pulling something like that with the Daimyo's son.

"I don't mean to provoke you. Quite the opposite really," he continues.

"I'm not interested," she snaps back.

"That's alright. I know that you are at least physically attracted to me. The rest will come with time. Besides, I highly doubt you want to restore your clan in the village that ordered them slaughtered," he says.

It took everything she had not to slaughter him right then and there for that comment. She could forgive him for being arrogant about his looks. (He was justifiably so.) But she was not going to allow some stranger to talk about the butchering of her Clan.

Naruto blinks. He felt Suki's rage. He hadn't heard what the Noble said. But it must have been bad. The last Uchiha was giving off a particularly homicidal vibe. He rushes over.

"Hmm that's odd. Your movements gave no indication of mood. I am positive he did not overhear us. Yet, he still rushes over to play the hero," he murmurs in her ear.

"He's not playing the hero. That's who he is. If you want to live to see your next birthday, I'd shut up now," Suki states.

So that was the issue, Eli mused. Well it did make sense. The stories of the Nine Tail's host chasing after the last Uchiha were well known, even amongst the nobility. She loved him. Judging by the expression on his face, it was mutual. Well, that put a snag in his plans. But he could turn that love to hate easily enough. Uchihas were notorious for their tempers after all. He just had to find the right buttons to push.

...................................

Hope you all liked this chapter :)

Sayonara!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 18 13
From enemies to lovers. "Once a member of the Uchiha knows love, it's almost as if all of his previously checked emotions are released. They awaken...
5.3K 81 13
This is the story of Naruto and you. The Naruto Saga continues as (y/n) fights for a better future. The love story that will make you want more and t...
579K 15.3K 46
They lost. He lost them. He would never lose them again. . . After Madara killed him, Naruto finds himself back in the body of his younger self, rig...
449K 13.7K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...