The Mafia's Fear

By anhelina_story

• • • Stefano Daniele Magini - young businessman, billionaire, and leader of the Italian Mafia. He is a stron... More

Hello!
Chapter 1 'Happy Birthday, Isabella'
Chapter 2 'Baby?'
Chapter 3 'Big plan'
Chapter 4 'Wedding day Part: I'
Chapter 5 'Wedding day Part: II'
Chapter 6 'Wedding day Part III'
Chapter 8 "Home"
Chapter 9 "Surprise!"
Chapter 10 "My place"
Chapter 11 "Another wedding?"
Chapter 12 "Lunch"
Chapter 13 "Date"
Chapter 14 "After"
Chapter 15 "Wedding"
Not a CHAPTER!
Chapter 16 "Warmth"
Chapter 17 "Who has power?"
Chapter 18 "Cole Modera"
Chapter 19 "New life"
Chapter 20 "What?"
Chapter 21 "Baby"
Chapter 22 "New now"
Chapter 23 "Traitor"
Chapter 24 "Promises"
Chapter 25 "Home"
Chapter 26 'Love in the Dark'
The End

Chapter 7 "Have a good night"

517 11 0
By anhelina_story

Stefano's pov

After the men's shouting about our first night, I took Isabella's hand and we went out of the garden. 

- Where are we going? - she asked me. I could feel her pulse and she was nervous.

- To our room. - I spoke and her heartbeats became higher.

We went to the hall and then to the main room. I opened the door. 

- Ladies first. 

- You know that you won't touch me. I will kill you if you try to. - my beautiful wife said.

- I know, mia regina. I know. Do you want to take a bath? - I asked her and she was standing near the bed shocked.

- Wait, you want to say that you won't touch me tonight? 

- Yes and I won't touch you the other nights. I will make you mine after your permission. Now, you want to take a bath? 

- I will take a shower. - she said and went to the bathroom. I smiled. She thought that I will touch her tonight. I unzipped my jacket and heard some noises from the bathroom.

- Isabella, are you ok?

- Yes.

I went to the table and took two glasses and a bottle of wine. Tonight will be interesting.

Isabella's pov

Is he crazy? 

- Fuck! - I shouted. This damn dress.

- Isabella, are you ok? - I heard Stefano's voice near the door. Fuck.

- Yes. - I said and took out my knife. Good. I cut my dress and took a quick shower. After a few minutes, I went out of the cabin and saw a silky silver nightdress. It was long. Good. I dressed up and brushed my teeth, then removed my make-up. 

I went out of the bathroom and saw Stefano, who was sitting in front of the window with a glass of wine in his right hand. 

- Your glass is on the table. - He spoke and turned to me. He unzipped a few buttons on his shirt and looked hot.

- You want to make me drunk and then fuck? - I smirked and came closer to him.

- No. - Stefano answered calmly and looked at me. - You look really good in this nightdress. 

- Um, thank you. - I said and took from him his glass and drank wine. - Good. But we have to sleep, tomorrow is a long day. - He stared at me with an interesting look.

- Go to bed. I will join you after taking a shower. - Stefano stood up and went to the bathroom. 

I put on the empty glass on the table and went to the bed. I was laying on the bed under the cover when Stefano came in.

- Are you sleeping? - he asked me and stood near the table, I saw his tors. All his muscles were perfect.

- No. - I said. 

- Ok. - he said and took another glass full of wine. Stefano came to the bed and pour some of the wine on the bed.

- You faked the blood. - I smirked and he nodded.

- We have to show them the picture which they want to. Good. - he said and put the glass on the table and laid down. - Good night!

- Night. - I said and closed my eyes. If he was thinking that I will sleep, he was wrong. 

- I know that you don't trust me, but you can sleep. - my husband said and turned off the light on his side. 

Stefano turned to me and looked into my eyes.

- Your eyes are so beautiful. - he spoke and closed his eyes so did I.

Morning

It was so hot. I wanted to turn to another side of the bed but someone's arms didn't let me. Stefano. 

- Are you awake, mia regina? - my husband asked me in a low morning voice.

- Yes and I want you to let me go to the bathroom.

- Oh no, because in two minutes women will come to us and we need to show them a perfect show, so please don't scream. - he smirked and bite my neck.

- What... what are you doing? 

- Make a show. - Another bite on my shoulder. - And last. - Stefano pressed his lips on mine. I groaned. It was too hot. We were kissing passionately but someone's knocking stopped us. 

- Can we come in?

- Yes. - Stefano spoke and gave me a little kiss on my forehead.

As Stefano told me, around five women came to our room. Carla was also here. 

- How was your night? - she asked us.

- Perfect. - Stefano answered and stood up from the bed. - I am glad that you chose her. - He said and kissed my hand.

- I need to take a shower. - I said and went to the bathroom. 

- Wait for me. - my husband spoke and we both came out of our bedroom.

- What was that? - I asked Stefano while he was brushing his teeth. 

- Nothing. - he said.

- Ok. Don't look at me. - I said and grabbed a towel and went to the shower cabin. Thank God it was mate, so he won't see me. 

- Don't worry about that. 

I was taking a cold shower for five minutes and then started my everyday routine. The door opened and closed maybe Stefano came out. After all my routine I went out of the bathroom and went to the wardrobe. The only thing that I had on me was a towel around my body. No one except Stefano was here. 

- Do you want to seduce me? - my husband asked me and put his hands on my waist.

- Don't touch me. - I said strongly and grabbed underwear and a light dress.

- You are so cruel, mia regina.

- And you are such an asshole, my husband. - I smirked and went to the bathroom.

- You look amazing! - Stefano spoke when I came in. - Now it's my turn. - he said and left me alone.

- Good. - I said and sat on the chair in front of the mirror to make my make-up. 

After a few minutes, Stefano came in. He was wearing black jeans and the same color shirt. 

- Don't hide my marks on your body. They are perfect. 

- Pervert.

- I was serious yesterday, Isabella. I want a real family and I am thankful to our parents for this decision.

- You like me? - I asked and stared at him.

- Yeah. You can say that I like only your body but it's not true. I like all of you but sometimes I want to kill you. - Stefano said and kissed my shoulder. - You smell like a strawberry. 

- I have never seen that Mafia boss was so intelligent and warm.

- Only for you, Isabella. 

- Ok. I finished. Let's go. - I stood up and he smirked.

- Go. - my husband said and took my hand. 

We came out of the bedroom and went to the garden. There were only the closest people. 

- Good morning! - we greeted our guests and came to our family. Lizzie began crying when saw us. 

- Why are you crying, babygirl? - I took her and she hugged me with her little arms.

- Mama.

- Oh my little baby. I love you so much. - I kissed her cheek and she smiled. 

- Ok, principessa. I think that your mama is tired a little so come to dada. - Stefano said and Elizabeth turned to him. He took her and we sat in our places. 

- When are you planning to leave? - my father asked us. 

- After the breakfast. - Stefano answered and gave to Elizabeth a small cheese. 

- Ok. How are you, Belli? - dad asked me.

- Good. - I smiled and Stefano smirked.

- When will we have news about an heir? - Mr. Magini asked.

- Father, I think we need to wait. Lizzie is too little so it will be hard for us to look after two babies. - Stefano said and kissed my shoulder.

- Dear, I think Stefano is right. Let them enjoy each other. They are too young to be parents of two. - Carla said to Massimo and smiled at me. 

- You are right. - Stefano's father said and kissed his wife's hand.

- Good morning everyone! - Klaus shouted and sat near me. - Hi, babysi. - he kissed my hand.

- Hello, how was your night?

- Well, I think that your night was better. - my cousin said and looked at my neck. - Stefano, go easy on my sister.

- Don't worry, she is safe with me.

- I see. - Klaus smirked. 

- Anyway, I know you. You didn't sleep alone, right? - I smiled at him. Mary looked at us with an interesting look.

- You know me too well, babysi. But this night I was sleeping in Katy's room.

- Where is she? - I asked worriedly.

- She is sleeping. She was vomiting almost all night.

- Oh. I will wake up her after breakfast. - I said and gave Lizzie a spoon with a banana yogurt.

- Ok. - Klaus said and started eating my salad. - Why your salad is always more delicious than mine?

- Because it's mine. - I smiled and Lizzie laughed. - Are you happy babygirl?

- Dada! - she raised her tinny arms and Stefano smiled.

- My girl. - he said and kissed her head.

- So, you will fly to Milan, right? - my uncle said. 

- Yes. - I looked at him with a neutral face. 

- Ok. I hope you will care about Katherina. 

- Always. - Stefano said and looked at me. - Do you want some juice?

- Yes, please. - I answered.

- You look pale, bambina. Is everything ok? - Mary asked me and stared at Stefano.

- Yes, I didn't sleep well tonight and I am a little tired. - I smiled at her. I will never let her know the truth. Never. 

- Belli, can you come to my office for a few minutes? - my dad asked me and I nodded. - Good. Let's go.

I stood up and we went to his cabinet.

- I want you to know that your happiness is my priority and I want you to be happy. - my dad said.

- I know and I don't blame you. At least he is not an old fat man. 

- I will never give my permission to these types of men, princess. - he smiled.

- Good. But I have a question. How will you deal with Lizzie and Ben's family? - I asked him.

- I was thinking about telling them the truth but then I will hurt their feelings. So the best decision is just to continue telling them that she is your friend's daughter. 

- They are not so naive. They won't believe in it. 

- Well, the only right decision is to tell them the truth. 

- No. Never. Lizzie is my daughter. I won't let my uncle take away her from me. Never. - I shouted.

- You won't. He won't do that, darling. I promise you. I will tell them after your flight. - my dad said and kissed my forehead. - I hope that Stefano will love you and you will love him as well. Elizabeth is your daughter and I am more than confident that your husband won't let anyone take something from you. 

- Thank you, dad. I love you so much. I was angry at you but now I understand everything. I love you. - I said and hugged him.

- I love you too, princess. but now we need to come back. They are waiting for us. And please hide these marks it makes me feel like I am a monster who gave his daughter to another monster like him. 

- Let's go. 

We came to our family and started chatting. Everyone was so free and happy. 

- Is everything ok? - Stefano whispered to my ear while I was playing with my babygirl.

- Yeah. How much time do we have before the flight?

- Around an hour. I think that you can go wake your cousin. - he spoke and take Lizzie from me. - Hey, Lizzie. Don't you mind letting your mama go and wake up your aunt? - she smiled at him and grabbed his cheek. - Well, she gave you her permission.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

- Thank you. - I said and kissed Stefano's cheek. Everyone stared at us. My husband smirked.

 I stood up and went to the mansion. Near the hall I saw Nickolas and Matteo, they were laughing.

- Good morning. Why are you laughing? - I asked and they turned to me.

- Morning, Mrs. Magini. - Nickolas said and I smirked.

- Call me like that one more time and you will never have the opportunity to have sex. - I said with an angelic smile and came to the stairs. 

- Is Stefano was too bad tonight that why you are so rude today? - he shouted and I stopped.

- Go and ask him. - I said and went to my cousin's room. 

I knocked on the door but there was no answer.

- Katherina? - I asked and come into the room. 

- Yeah? - I heard her voice from the bathroom.

- Are you ok?

- Yes. Give me a minute. - she answered and I sat on her bed.

- Hello. - Katy came out of the bathroom. She looked pale.

- How are you? - I asked when she sat near me.

- I was vomiting all night. Klaus was always near me. Sometimes I think that you two are too good for me. 

- Hey, don't say it. Don't. How is my niece? - I put my hand on her little belly.

- Niece? Why are you thinking that it will be a girl? 

- Because I have a feeling that it will be a girl and Lizzie needs to have a friend. - I said and she laughed.

- Then why won't you get pregnant? - she asked.

- Hell, no. I don't want to have another baby minimum for three years.

- Why?

- I am not ready.

- But you took Lizzie, who isn't your...

- She is my daughter, Katy. Always was and will be. - I spoke and she smiled.

- Knock, knock. Can I come in? - I heard a good known low voice. Stefano.

- Yes. - Katy said and gave me a little smile and that look "I know you". 

- Good morning, Katherina. How are you? 

- Good. You came to say to get ready, right?

- Yes. We will leave in fifteen minutes. - Stefano answered and stared at me. 

- Ok. I will be ready and wait for you two in the big living room. - she said and I stood up.

- Go. - Stefano grabbed my hand and we went to our room. 

After the ten minutes of packing different stuff for me and Lizzie. We were ready.

- Are you taking something with you?

- No, my stuff is already on the plane. Is Lizzie ready? - my husband asked me.

- Yes. I need only to take her from Mary and we can go.

- Good. - Stefano took my things and went down the stairs to the hall. 

- Turn to the right. - I said and we came to the big living room. Everyone was already here. 

Hello, angels!

How are you? Hope you liked it. Sorry for my mistakes. Thank you for reading! What do you think about this chapter?

Love you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 195 35
When my family owes The Don of The Italian Mafia money that they don't have; how do they repay him? The answer, an arranged marriage. With whom? The...
60K 2.1K 29
🚨WARNING🚨 THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST SO IT'S NOT PERFECT, IM NOT A WRITER, I DO THIS FOR FUN. HOPEFULLY, I WILL EDIT IT WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH TIME Before...
1.7M 63.9K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
6.3K 213 69
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...