HUMDARD- A TALE OF REALISING...

By SANA_WRITER

-: SEASON TWO:- **ANOTHER SIDNAAZ FANFIC** IS IT ALWAYS EASY TO FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVE AND TO MOVE ON? * What... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
NEW BOOK
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEW BOOK
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 19

718 127 32
By SANA_WRITER

It was Akshay's Engagement day, Shehnaaz was getting ready when her phone rang up. It was a call from Sidhaanth, looking at the screen, she frowned. It was a Video Chat, never he did Video chats, well maybe in their childhood whenever they used to miss eachother, they did.

Picking up the call, He saw a distressed Sidhaanth. Looking all agitated and frustrated while his daughter was continuosly putting clips on his hair making Saana laugh,

"Madam! Haasa Bondho kore Aapni ki Ashben? Noyto E Amake Pareshaan kore debe!

( Madam! Will you stop laughing and come? Otherwise this little devil will Irritate me to no end!)",

He spoke in bengali in his Hindi accent making everyone laugh. While Heena ji took the phone and said which made Saana's heart made flutter,

"Arrey Saanu! Baccha Dekh na! Tujhe Chorr ke Yeh Shaitaan kisi ke Paas Ready hone ke liye taiyaar nahi hain! Zidd pakad ke baithi hain ki Saanu Aunty aayenge toh hi Frock dalungi aur lip balm lagaungi!"

Does the Kid love her so much? She knew that Was Anya loved her but never knew this much. She chuckled and said,

"Koi na Aunty ji! Main bass Aayi! Am almost ready! Bass sandal pehen rahi thi! Abhi aake meri chotu si devil ko Ready karti hoon!"

She said and hung up the call while Priya smiled and remembered what Akshay said her the previous day.

"Saana di! Itni kyu Protective hain Aanyu ko leke aur woh baat..' Aapni Sabse Keemti Cheez maine tumhe de di thi 6 saal pehele...Lekin Afsos tum uski Kadr nahi Kar paaye, Rather you left diamond in search of stones' ka kya matlab hain Bhaiya?"

She asked while serving him the dinner. That day, everyone was out of the house. Sidhaanth and Aniruddh were supposed to return late, While the elders were out to attend a function.

"Pyaar! Bhabhi...Pyaar aisi ek cheez hain na joh Insaan ko Sabse Takatwar bhi Bana sakti hain aur sabse Weak bhi!"

He said making her stunned. Just then, something clicked her mind when she snapped at Akshay,

"You mean Saana Di used to Love Bhai?"

Priya asked to which Akshay nodded sadly with a smile. Priya covered her mouth being all stunned,

" Toh..Toh phir Kyu...Kyu they aren't together?"

She asked when Akshay sighed and looked at the watch. He noticed that it was only ten past eight, there's still three or more hours left for everyone to return.

"Kismaat! Sabki kismaat tumhari jaise nahi hoti hain na Priya! Bhai kabhi Bata hi nahi paaye! Unke liye humesha Family... Family.... Family! Whereas Saanu ke liye Humesha..Bhai ki Khushi, Bhai ki Pasand, Bhai ki socch...Sab kuch Bhai se shuru hota tha aur bhai pe hi khatam."

He said and sighed and started the long story of Saana and Sidhaanth.

Flashback:-

It was the day where Saana met Sidhaanth for the first time. Till then, the little Saana couldn't understand why she has been preferring for his attention, his care, His time. He always used to find him to play with him. Like this another year went full of friendship and adoration.

Saana was in class 6th while Sidharth in 7th and Akshay , Anirudh in first standard. It was evening when all three of them, i.e, Akshay, Saana and Sidharth were running behind eachother, playing around. Just then Sidharth fell on the ground and he got a deep cut on his knee. Akshay laughed on his big brother, while Saana's eyes turned moist seeing him hissing. She quickly bend down and gasped seeing the blood oozing out of his knee.

"Arrey Sidhhuu! Yeh bohot Ganda Chott hain! Chal abhi Ghar!"

She was controlling her tears when Sidhaanth shrugged and stood up saying,

"Arrey kuch nahi...Choti moti chotth hain!",

He said only to get a hard scolding from Saana, who glared him and said,

"Zyada Heropanti matt kar! Chall abhi! Aaya bada maccho man!"

She said dragging him with herself to his appartment. While His mother was preparing snacks for four of them, she called out his mother,

"Heena Aunty! Heena Aunty!"

"Haan baccha bol na!" ,

His mother asked her while she glared him and then looked at Heena ji with a pair of softened eyes but before she could say anything Heena ji shrieked seeing the blood on his knee.

" Eee....Sidhaanth..Hun Ki Rola Paaya tune kanjaara! Itnaaa Khooon! Hayee Rabba main pagal ho jaungi iss ladke ko leke!

(Eee... Sidhaanth..Now what mess you created you Idiot!  This much of blood! Ohh Godd, this boy will drive me crazy someday)",

Heena ji panicked while Saana looked at him and nodded.

"Haan! Ab bol kuch nahi hain..."

She said to Sidhaanth while he sighed when his mother looked at her with adoration.

"Hayee Aunty aapko pata! Yeh toh medicine bhi nahi lagana chahta tha! Pata nahi Keda Maccho man hain!"

She complaint adorably while his grandma and Heena ji giggled hearing her cute complaints to Heena ji.

"Dangar je Aa! Chal Andaar!"

She rebuked and dragged him inside while both the ladies bursted out laughing hearing the pro punjabi words from a authentic bong girl.

"Kinni Sohni aa na?

( She is cute.. isn't she?)"

His grandmother gushed while his mother giggled and nodded,

"Sohni ta hain mummy ji!

(Oh! she is cute mom!) "

While in Sidhaanth's room, he settled down on the bed after taking the first aid box. Tearing out some cotton, dipping it into the antiseptic, he was about to dab when she said,

"Laa Main Kardoon?"

She said while he gasped and nodded his head. As since childhood, they have always been taught that Girls are the forms of Mother Goddess. So there's no way he could let her touch his leg.

"Nahi re! Tu pagal hain! Humare ghar mein Ladkiya pair nahi chooti!",

He said with a innocence lying in his voice while she nodded and sat beside him.

"Siddhu! Ek Baat puchu?",

She asked him with a baby voice to which he hummed and nodded his head,

" Tu Gussa hain kya mere se?",

She asked out of no where while he nodded his head, defying her accusation by making a bewildered face.

"Nahi! Kyu?",

" Woh..Maine teri Shikayat laga di na!" ,

She said to which he nodded and chuckled giving a slight splat on her head.

"Pagal! Tu mere bhalayi ke liye boli! Aur bhala tujhse kyu gussa hounga! Tujhe Pata hain Saanu! Main na unse gussa nahi hota jo mere sabse close hain! Ummm...Jaise ki Waise toh Ladkiyon ko main hate karta hoon except Mumma, daadi and Chachi...parr pata nahi kyu tu pehli ladki hain jo mujhe itni acchi lagti hain! Sacchi rab di saun! ",

He said in utter innocence however Saana who was listening to him keenly couldn't help but she unknowingly blushed hearing him.

Flashback Ends

"Bhale hi uss din Bhai ne Saanu ko Maasoomiyat mein woh baat keh di ho jo baat woh aaj tak Mature hoke batane se katrate ho!"

Suddenly Priya's trance broke when She heard the ringing of the doorbell. She went and opened the door only fo find Saana standing there all prepared.

"Arrey Di, Aap aa gayi! Chaalo aaccha huwa! Kar lijiye aapni ladli ko ready!"

Saana smiled at her and entered the room, just then Aanya came running towards her carrying her doll while Sidhaanth who had no idea about her presence came there shouting,

"Aanya! Aanya Sweetheart! Stop! Let Papa tie your hair! Aanyu!"

He came outside but got stunned to see Saana sitting there. Saana was stunned to see Sidhaanth's condition, his hair were messy, he was holding one comb, his cheeks were having several lipstick stain and his hair had several clips. It however gave Saana a vivid description of what the father-daughter duo was doing instead of getting ready. Just then, Saana burst out laughing Seeing Sidhaanth making him smile.

After a lot running around, finally Aanya was getting ready as it was her Saanu aunty preparing her. While Sidhaanth who was wearing the blazer looked at them and smiled then asked her combing his hair,

"Saana! yaar! Tu haass rahi hain? Kaise jhelti hain iss Shaitaan ki Naani ko?"

He asked while Saana frowned and glared him playfully.

"Don't Call her Shaitaan ki Naani! She is my Angel!"

She said making him smile and then he pecked both of their hair, moving out of the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
767K 23.1K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
185K 23.5K 47
Every individual requires a companion "HUMSAFAR" life partner to live happily ever after but not every relationship or marriages are successful. Few...
624K 28.8K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...