Chapter 11

Do you guys want me to republish my old Story? The reincarnation one? If yes then I will republish it as soon as Complete Solace.

"Kya huwa?"

She asked her, when Sidhaanth nodded smilingly and continued to have the panipuris.

"Baapre! Sidhaanth! I quite! Main Aur nahi khaa sakti!"

She said laughing and hissing, they both were having the panipuris with a competition. He laughed and asked the vendor to stop, Paying him. They quickly sat on the bike, riding on the streets of Kolkata.

"God! Sidhaanth! Tum Kab se itne Panipuri Khane lage?"

She asked him, making him chuckle. She frowned hearing his deep chuckle.

"What? What was there to laugh?"

She asked when he stopped the bike with a jerk, making scare and clutched his shoulder tightly.

"Sidhaant! Tu Maarna chahta hain mujhe? God Kitna Paapi hain tu!"

She said, when He took her to their most favourite place, Parking the Bike he quickly bought the passes of that particular area. While Shehnaaz gasped seeing the place infront of him .

"Oh! My God! Sidhaanth! Prinsep Ghat? I just love this place!"

She said clutching his palm, He looked at her smiling and then at their entwined hands.

"That's Why I brought you here Idiot! Cause I was convinced somewhere that! Tu Bandra and Mumbai ke City lights mein Kolkata ke Night life ko na Bhul jaaye!"

He said while She let out a sarcastic chuckle and looked at him sitting on  the bank of ganges, seeing the boat city lights.

"Are You Kidding Me? Who can forget this peaceful place? Mumbai mein na Sidhaanth bohot Bhagam bhag hain! Jo ki Aapne Hometown utna mehsoos nahi hota! No matter, how much People gets excited and stays exubarant about the night life. Though sometimes it is actually that good but You Know Sidhaanth! Ek time pe na bohot Lonely sa feel hota hain! As if Tum Jaante hi nahi ho Uss Saher ko! As if Karoron ki Bheer mein Tum Kho Chuke ho aur Hum Toh Teenagers hain nahi ki Humko yeh Parties, Clubbings acche Lagenge!"

She said in a soft tone, Sidhaanth looked at her quite bewildered about the Saana, he was seeing infront of him. Not getting any response, She looked at him and asked,

"Kya? Aise kya ghoor raha hain?"

"Nahi! Kitni Mature ho gayi hain Tu! No wonder! Why Pallavi said ki A person needs a lot of maturity and observation to understand you!"

He said making her smile, She looked down. The cool breeze was hitting their face, He sighed and looked at her with a blissful smile on his face. He was finally feeling content after a long time, maybe getting back his long lost love. Feeling his gaze she looked at him and noticed him staring at her.

"Sidhaanth!"

She nudged him bringing him back from his trance, while he hummed and shrugged off looking at the nightlife of the Prinsep Ghat, The colorful lights of the second hoogly Bridge was reflecting on the Ganges making the view more soothing and beautiful. The place was not crowded but it was a bit unusual, only few people could be seen there.

"Sidhaanth! Ek Baat Puchu! Bura toh nahi maanega na?"

She asked making him frown. He looked at her and chuckled.

"Tu Pagal hain! Yeh Formalities chodd! Aur bata Kya baat hain?"

He asked her while She looked at him.

" Sidhaanth! I...I Know that Ritika and you mutually divorced but Kya woh kabhi Aati nahi hain Aanyu ko dekhne?"

She asked him while He smiled sadly and gupled the lump, lighting up a cigarette.

"You Want some?"

He held out the packet infront of her which she rejected politely. Blowing a fag, He looked at her.

"Actually! She regretted being Pregnant, Though the fault was mine but I thought that once the baby borns. We would settle our differences but nothing like that happened. She left me with a five days old Aanya!"

He smiled sadly, dragging a long puff from the cigarette. Her heart itched hearing about his marital life, She somewhere Thought that they would be happy. He kept his head on her shoulders and sighed while She caressed his stubble. It was quite natural between them, It was one such their childhood habits.

"Saanu! Yaar Phir se Mere maths ke Marks kam aaye and guess what I got a hard scolding from my mom!"

He said agitated keeping his head on her shoulder that's when she patted his head.

"Chill Sidhaanth! Maths ke marks hi toh Kam Aaye hain na! Tu fail toh nahi huwa! Then why are you crying?"

A ten years old Saana tried to cajole a twelve years old Sidhaanth, who was too upset to even look at her face.

"Sidhaanth! C'mon! Idhaar dekh!"

Saying, She pulled out his face and made him look towards her, He looked at her, making faces.

"Sidhaanth! Badi main hoon ki tu! Rote nahi Aise! Tujhe ek joke bolu!"

"Hmm?"

He hummed and looked at her with a hope, when she did what he already expected.

" Tujhe Pata hain! Ek na Kauwa Tha...Aur ek Chidiya thi!"

She said immediately cracking him up. It was their inside joke, people might think them as dumb but it was a joke which only Sidhaanth knew. He laughed, pulling her chubby cheek. She too laughed seeing him laughing.

Saana smiled recalling the old days, when She looked at him and realised that she really has nothing to console him on his failed Marital Life but she thought that atleast she could make him smile.

"Sidhaanth! Ek Joke bolu!"

She said when Sidhaanth looked at her with a eager eyes. He hummed when she said,

"Tujhe Pata hain! Ek na Kauwa Tha...Aur ek Chidiya thi!"

As soon as he heard this, he took a while and then cracked up in a fit of laughter.

"You Remember?"

He asked as Somewhere his subconscious mind thought and convinced him that she might forget few of their moments and inside talks.

"I do! Warna Bolti Kaise? 'Chi...Chi Mera Punja Sadeya!' huh?"

She said in a babyish voice making him laugh yet again. This time, she too cracked up when his phone call rang.

" Hello! Ji Maa! What?"

He gasped making Saana look at him and frowned. He quickly hung up the call and stood up, when Saana looked at him.

" Sid.. Sidhaanth! What Happened? Is everything alright?"

She asked when Sidhaanth nodded and looked at her with moist eyes,

"Aanya..."

He said couldn't forming words. She widen her eyes hearing his daughter's name from his mouth and his moist eyes.

"Aa...Aanya? Ky..Kya huwa Aanya ko? Sidh.. Sidhaanth! Kya huwa Aanya ko bolo! Please!"

She almost begged infront of her when Sidhaanth looked at her and whispered,

"She...She is hos.. Hospitalized Saana!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️