๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By Sarah-XT

(๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฉ โ„๐• ๐•Š! โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ) ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•—... More

Info: (Y/N) the Herrscher of Sentience
Prologue 0: Farewell... ๐•†๐•ฃ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ
Prologue 1: Arrival of a villain in hero suit
Prolugue 2: Ceremonyโœจ
Heres a funny shit to cheer y'all
Prologue 3: A home for you & me
Prologue 4: Your cheeky boi, Ace โ™ฅ
Prologue 5: Bet the โ™  Spade's Limit
Prologue 6: Dangerous mission & coal?
LMAOO true experience
Prologue 7: Plot twist and... Her
Incorrect quotes 1: The Brain Cell
*cough* Back at...
Episode 1.1: Collared card of this night
Episode 1.3: Ditch them, protect them
Episode 1.4: Oh, shi-โ™ฃ
Episode 1.5: Not so good meeting
Spoiler of HI3rd chap 26! Anyway AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Episode 1.6: Ch-ch-ch-chestnuts chestnuts ๐ŸŽถ
Episode 1.7: Basically that one meme
Episode 1.8: Egg
Episode 1.9: Best flavour? Doodle Suit!
Discord and whatever
Episode 1.10: There's too many of him!
Episode 1.11: A ruined Unbirthday party
Episode 1.12: Take actions, Rookies!
Episode 1.13: Never again, wish for nonsense

Episode 1.2: โ™ฆ Sweet pain(t) of the Fools

2.2K 67 53
By Sarah-XT

The next morning...

「🏚𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎🛋」

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

A strong knocking on the foyers door of Ramshackle dorm was awaken the sleeping heart ginger, Ace.

He slowly opens his eyes "What the, who the hell's pounding on the door so early in the morning?" He said.

The knocking starts appear again, making some of the dust drop from the living room's ceiling. "Ugh...! *cough* *cough* This dorm's seriously raining dust! Got it, got it! I'll go open the door, so don't break it!" And it kinda landed on Ace's nose. Anyway.

He got off the sofa but something fall off him.

The Homu blanket.

The Heart Eyes pick up the blanket 'The heck? Where did this thing came from?? And the design looks pretty childish.' Ace look at it with a smug look.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"I'm going! I'm going! Geez...!"

______________________________
「🚪𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚛🧹」

The Ace eye twist the rusty door after arrive to the a bit damage door and opens it, and the person he opens for revealing...

Jeu- I mean Deuce Spade "I knew I'd find you here." He said.

"Deuce..." Ace groans at him, seems he lost his mood more than last night.

"I heard about the situation from our dormmates. You ate the Dorm leader's tart, so now you've got that collar on, haven't you?" The dark blue head insultingly scold the collared ginger "You're an outright idiot."

"Shut it! I don't wanna hear that from you!" Trappola (𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕠𝕪- 𝕁𝕂 𝕚 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕦 𝕪𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣) rub the back of his neck "So... Is the Dorm lead still mad at me...?"

Deuce cross his arms "Not completely. He's in an irritated mood and about three people who didn't follow the waking up routine suffered the same fate as you." He answer.

Ace looked stunned, all widded eyes ""Not completely," my ass! He's totally mad-!"

And got interupted by a angry scream...

"I swear too my world, i'm gonna shove my weapon into your liver brutally if you both don't sHUT UP DOWN THERE!!"

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"

Jesus's hands with circle holes been tided by to the cross...

______________________________
「🍃𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝🗿」

"Hey! Make way, make way! I, a full-fledged Night Raven College student is passing through!" Grim said with alot of energy in himself like he's a number 1 type.

He show off his new collar that Crowley made for him "Look at my collar! My collar is totally awesome compared to yours!" And he mock Ace too.

"And you can't use your magic now, can you? Guess I can have you cleaning the schools as part of your chores or something? Nyaha, this feels so good!"

"Imma go on Grim's side, Heart Eye. Ya can't run away from your unfinish business." You took out one of your weapon and exam it's sharp area "Even if you tried to sneak away, i'll always catch you till your out of energy and accept it." Putting back the weapon to the great sword looking weapon-case, shivering the boys spine...

Ace grumbles at both of your responds "You better remember this when I get my magic back!" But would rather not mess with you though.

"The Headmaster just scolded you for a ruckus you caused yesterday, remember?" Deuce said at Heart boy.

"In any case, you won't be able to attend classes since your magic has been sealed. How about you go and apologize to Dorm Leader Roseheart so he can take that off?"

"Damn it...! I still ain't convinced...!!"

Y'all step in and speak "We still have time before class start. How about we go there now?" Grim also joins with you too "Yeah, plus. I'm interested in the other dorms. Let's go observe while we watch Ace apologize."

"I'm not some kinda exhibit, damn it!"

"Stop whining and let's go, Heart Eye."

______________________________

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: 𝕀 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖 ℝℕ
______________________________
「🌹𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖❤️」

'HOLY SHIIIIII-' You, Senti, look very widded eyes because how GOD DAMN beautiful this dorm is, although it looks familiar...

"Whoa~! This is super fancy! It's completely different from our dorm!" Grim said amazed, admiring the whole area of redness and heart-shape roses bushes.

'Oh! I should make a garden outside of Ramshackle dorm yard after school...! It will be beautiful than anything!'

You finish your thoughts and then follow the three boys.

______________________________
「🌹𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖 – 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚣𝚎🍃」

"Oh, no. I gotta hurry and paint these roses red." You heard a male voice coming from here, walking further and found him, heres what he looks like:

(𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 "𝕙𝕖𝕣" (𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚) 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠, 𝕀 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 ℍ𝕀𝕄.)

(Hint who the Author meant "her": blue hair, female but her tone kinda sounded like a male, a program inventor and a hacker, full name that named after a very VERY genius man who was born from the old years of 1879 and died in 1955. That is all, Captains, you may know who now?)

"Oh, someone's over there." Yeah no shit Grim.

"Whoa there~ If there are some left unpainted, it's off with my head." The orange hair sweatdrop still with a smile on his face.

'Wait a minute... Remind myself... Have i seen this whole place before.' You thought to yourself.

"Hm?" The orange haired male got his attention to the four foo- *ahem* of you "Did you guys need something?" He ask, stops painting the white roses red.

"What're you doin'?" Ace you just saw him painting for about a bit of second and you ask him what the hell is he doin-?

"This? As you can see, I'm painting the roses red." Orange (ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪𝕘𝕠𝕘𝕠- 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪) answer the ginger that his-hairs-are-up question.

Deuce looked like he's wondering why though "Eh!? Why do such a thing?" His turn to ask.

"Hm~ Your reactions are so fresh it's kinda cute~!" (ℕ𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕠... 𝔹𝕆𝕐, 𝕄𝟠, 𝔹ℝ𝕆, ℂ𝔸𝕐-ℂ𝔸𝕐! #𝕀𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼𝕌)

"Now that I look at you closely, you guys are the freshies who totally wrecked the 10mil chandelier and caused a ruckus yesterday." The diamond mark face boy said.

Some reason after Diamond-Mark boy said out the incident that you four cost, Ace, your dude, your man, your 夥計. Got close next to you and whisper "I feel like they won't let that chandelier thing go until we graduate..." You count in with him.

".....Nah bro, it would still follow us even if we're died......"

The cheery orangy then point at you (not Ace, it's not his turn yet) "You must be the girl that the Dark Mirror yell out that you're a Dark Hero God! But, you don't look creepy and dark or heroic god to me."

'It's neither be a compliment or a mocking right now, this guy is lucky that i let it slide... Only once for now on.'

And then he got his attention at your bro "And you're the super sinful kid who stole the Dorm Lead's tart!"

Grabbing out a gott damn cool looking ass phone happily "I'm so lucky to meet the rumored freshies so early in the morning~♪ Hey, hey~! Let's take a pic together! Yay~!"

*click* *click*

Then the orangy hair + green eyes boi took a photos of the four of you on his phone. A sunshine to the Author as always (𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕒 𝔹𝕀𝔾𝔸𝕊𝕊 𝕙𝕦𝕘 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪, 𝕀 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣.)

"Hey, can I upload this? I wanna put hashtags so tell me your name." The diamond ask all of you people names.

The boys giving out their name.
"I'm Deuce Spade."
"Ace"
"I'm Grim and that's my henc-"

You cover Grim's mouth to shut him up infront of the bois "Call me hench(wo)man again, i'll delete that little kneecap of yours." You get back to doing your own introduction.

"(Y/N). But i cannot tell ya my last name."

The orange head finish writing you four's name as hashtags "Alright, upload done~♪" And he sent it.

"Oh, I'm Cater Diamond, a 3rd year. That makes me your senior~ Call me Cater-kun, okay? Cate and Cay-Cay's fine, too~♡" He wink with such full energy but FINALLY, his name came!

𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕒𝕪'𝕤 + 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕟𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕤.

"He's such an easy-going guy..." Mumbling and sweatdroping to yourself.

"Oh, (Y/N), you became the new prefect for Ramshackle Dorm! I'm surprised you can live in a place like that~!" What did he expect, you and Grim are hella broke. Should planning some scamming later...

Cater claim out "It's so dark, and I feel like something's gonna pop out~ I feel for ya~"

'6 letters, Cater-senpai. G-h-o-s-t-s, Ghosts'

"This guy's being pretty rude." Grim said after you said your name and letting go your hand so the tanuki can speak "Get used to it dude. This is a boys school after all."

"Oh, I shouldn't be standing here and talking! The party's the day after tomorrow. It's off with my head if I'm late." Cater turn his face to y'all bicthes- "Hey, hey, freshies~ Can you help me with painting the flowers?"

Ace look at him with a puzzled face "Why're you doing somethin' so strange?" He ask.

"I mean, won't it be more photogenic if the roses were red for the party~?" Well yes Cay-Cay, but actually no.

'And white roses ain't looked good for a photo to ya? Get a taste, it looked good as hell...'

"I'm really busy because I'm also in charge of coloring the flamingos for the croquet match~" Diamond said like it's something vERy NoRmAL for his work.

"Dyeing the flamingos?! That's a pretty weird job." The grey fur stated out as y'all Senti agree "Yeah, aren't the flamingos looked good in pink already?"

"So, the tarts that Ace ate were to be used for the Dorm leader's birthday party? I see now. So that's why he was so mad...." Deuce spoke up like his theories have been revealed correctly.

Until Cay-Cay say "What? That's not it."

"It ain't?! Then whose birthday is it?" Ace questions, just want the answer.

Cater answer the heart boy anyway "It's no one's birthday. The day after tomorrow is our Dorm's legendary "Unbirthday party"."

Hand under ya chin in deep thoughts thanks to the two familiar words Cater said on the last part .

'Unbirthday.... Party....? I swear i have alway heard that somewhere... Captain always mention that in Old Timer's memories... Whatever i don't care about that anyways.'

But thanks again to your own deep thoughts you were unable to hear Cater's explaining the "Unbirthday party" ℕ𝕒𝕙, 𝕚'𝕞 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪.

"In any case, the reasons can wait! You just have to help me paint the roses! Deuce-chan and Grim-chan can use magic, right?" From out of nowhere, Cater mAGiCaLlY pull out two paintbrush that still had red paint on it just for, ofc, you and Ace.

"Ace-chan and (Y/N)-chan can't use magic, so here's a paintbrush~"

A 💢 mark appear on top of your forehead (𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕚𝕥) 'I swear you better not think that i'm not one of the mAgEs shit even tho i'm still trying to learn it, i'll break your spine.' And grab the still-had-red-paint paintbrush, same as Ace.

Jeuce starts to mumble "Ch-change the colors with magic, you mean...?" He said like he never EVER once do that in his life.

"I haven't done anything like that before, yanno." Grim said, never does the same thing like Deuce.

"It's okay, relax~! We'll manage! We better hurry before the Prefect punishes us~ " Said Cater.

Before starting to paint, you talk to bro (Ace) "Oi, Ace, i'll give you the brush Cay's gave me and let you have a piggy-back ride for free so you could paint the roses for me would-ya?" Saying that like you're not in the mood.

"Wha- No, do it on your own!" Ace said, with upset tone like he's tried of the crap he's going through after the tart incident. That's what he get for calling you and Grim lame at the time you first met him and learn about the Great Seven.

But then turn to you close eyes smiling "But the piggy-back ride is still free righ-?" And no.

"That would be 15 dollars if you don't do my work for me. Good luck standing on the ladder without anyone holding it steady for you and it ended up shaking making ya fall."

"Okay first this collar, now it's you. Great."

Fuckinh old married coupl-

𝕀𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝔸𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕡

Okay now preparing the first white roses bush.

______________________________
𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦/𝕄𝕔 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕙𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕞𝕚𝕔/𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕤.

𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝔽𝕦 ℍ𝕦𝕒 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝔸𝕄ℕ ℙ𝕌ℝℙ𝕃𝔼 𝕄𝕆𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔽𝕀𝕃ℙ𝔼ℝ𝕊 ℂ𝕌ℤ 𝕆𝔽 𝕋𝔸ℙℙ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕀𝕋 𝕋𝕆𝕆 𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕃𝕐 𝕆ℝ 𝕋𝕆𝕆 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼.
______________________________

After a while of you five painting who-knows-how-many bushes, theres alot of mistake made by Spade and Grim.

Like this for now:

Deuce put out a lot of focus to make a perfect red roses in one shot "Red, red... There!" But as he point his magic pen and some mAgIc came out... "AH!! It turned blue!" He painted it other than red color.

'Calm down there Jeuce, putting too many focus to get something correct will ruined the whole thing by ur magic.' Thought, continued your work with them while the only one standing on a bigass flying weapon.

And as for Grim:

Grim does the same as Deuce, putting many focus just to make a red roses in one go ofc "You will change colors~~~~~! Go!" But then...

"AHHHH!!! I set them on fire!"

Before the blue flames spread the bush, unexpectedly you cut it off. With your sword.

You went down because the fire is still there on the grass 'I wonder do we have to pay for this.' And stomp on it several times til it blowed out. And get back painting with the boys.

"Thx (Y/N)-chan~" Cater said to you, now to the two "Deuce and Grim a lot worse than I thought you'd be~"

"Why can't the roses stay white? They're pretty." Ace ask having the same taste and similar question as you.

Cater answer his question while doing his painting the roses work "This is all part of tradition, okay? The roses for the Unbirthday Party should be red!" And answer the other strange jobs for UP (Unbirthday Party for short) "And it's been decided that the bat for the croquet match is a 7-colored flamingo, and the balls will be hedgehogs."

'Ain't that a little bit rude for animals like those?' Nah Senti, if those two creatures are 'mad' then it's fine. Every wonderland fuckers are mad even if theres something are inspired by it.

"Oh, but for the flower concert during spring, the roses should be white. This is all important, so remember them~" And gave you four a wink after explaining, that's Cay-Cay alright.

"Nothing but weird rules!" Everything is weirdly bizarre, Grim. Like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

"This is a rule decided by the Queen of Hearts, one of the Great Seven, after all." Cater added extra. "Riddle-kun's a pretty straight-laced Prefect who protects the Queen's rules to a T, got it~? Well, I do admit he goes overboard sometimes..."

"Oh, that's right. I don't have the time to be standing here. I got something to discuss with the Dorm Lead." Ace finally got his brain cells back and remembers, facing the diamond mark boy "Is he still inside?"

Cate's halts from painting the roses to answer the ginger's question "Hm? I think he should still be there..."

"By the way, Acey who stole the Dorm Leader's tart~ Have you brought some tarts to make up for what you took~?" And the orange boy ask back with a different question.

"Eh? I came straight here, so I got nothing..."

"It's WE came straight here. Idiotic 王牌特拉波拉."

"Oh, man~ Izzat so? Then, since Rule #53 of the Queen of Hearts states that "You have to replace things that you stole." I can't let you back in the dorm." Cater said out with a smile.

'Queen of Hearts Rules... Wait, that shortass red hair boy is their Dorm's Lead???' You said, remembering which guy was it back at the ceremony.

______________________________
Pause for a moment but it's nothing but dumb shit from Author.

𝕋𝕓𝕙, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚, 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝟙𝟞𝟝 𝕔𝕞. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖'𝕤 𝟙𝟞𝟘 𝕔𝕞.

𝕎𝕚𝕟 𝕎𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕐𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪- >:)
______________________________

"You have to follow the rules if you're staying in this dorm. If I let it slide, then it's off with my head, too~" Cater then took out his magic pen from his chest pocket (ℕ𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤) "Sorry, but I'll have you leave before Riddle-kun notices." He said still wearing that smile.

"Wha—He looks totally serious...! You guys, do something!" Ace turn face to the three of you.

Well, most likely you since you did throw your sword at him and Deuce back at the magic crystal mission when they both are close to fighting, meaning you're the fearsome woman on the group.

But ya know that so you...

"I'm not in the mood dude, if you dug your own grave, then you got yourself getting in there."

Grim nodded his head in agreement on what you just said means that he also ain't helping the collared ginger.

And Ace turn at Deuce "Why me?!" The goody spade ask.

'You could just agree with me instead standing like an idle, Jeuce (< . <)' You thought making a poker face in dissapointment.

"I'm begging you! I can't use magic right now–! Ah, here he comes!"

Somehow a acids of guilt flow through your brain, so you sigh in defeat.

You grab the panicing Ace's hand, putting something like a weapon on his hand...

Revealing a...

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕤𝕜.

The three guys look at it (and you) in silents.

"If you want some help then here it is. It doesn't matter how and why did i gave you a real fucking katana, Ace. Just go ape shit and meet this Dorm Leader."

You turn Ace around thats facing the orange haired, with your hands on both of his shoulder and strongly shove him toward 'in battle' Cater while his hands are gripping on the handle.

You look at Deuce and Grim.

Somehow mysteriously, you teleport behind the two of them. Doing the same thing at Ace, you push the two and say "Go on, help him." with a chillest face than Mount Everest that don't even care whatever the hell going to happened in the next few days.

The Idiot trio fighting Cater, but Ace don't even know how to use the 'Muramasa Bloodlust' katana so he just get closer to the orange boy and start swing bat-shit the crap out of it but try not to wound himself and Cater.

Cater dodge the other two's magic AND somehow dodge Ace's bat-shit katana swing. Probably he use shield magic or something idk check the whole twistunes from Savanaclaws Arc?

Grim and Deuce stand there, well they are trying to help but there's a problem. Ace is in the Great Seven damn way making it a bit more impossible for them, ya know?

And then theres you.

Where the hell did you get a fucking comfy chair, movie glasses, and a bag of popcorns?

"Alrighty~ Come back when you've got a tart~♪ Bye-bye~!"

After the 'weird' fight, well... If you guess it, the four of you loses and kicked out from the Roses Maze to the entrance of the Heartslabyul dorm.

______________________________
「🌹𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖❤️」

"What's with that guy?" Ace said, gave you back the 'Muramasa Bloodlust'. But didn't bother try to ask why you didn't help the trio.

"He came standing back up no matter how much we hit him. Is it illusory magic, I wonder...?" Deuce thought to himself out loud, also when he said did that orange head did a illusory spell, it caught your attention somehow-

"I can't get back in without a tart, right? I've been empty-handed since forever, man. He kicked us out after he made us help with the flowers, too!"

"I'm disappointed." Same Grim, same.

"Then, we'll have to prepare some tarts to make up for it. After school would be—Ah!!!! This is bad!!!!" Deuce suddenly shout through realizing what you four suppose to do ehile on your first day.

"What's up all the sudden, Jeuce?"

"This is bad, it's way past call time! We're going to be late!"

"Why didn't ya say so in the first place?! Now we have double difficult situation!" You said to him all paniced along makes Grim joined in "Uwah! The first day of my shining school life will be tarnished! Let's hurry to the classroom!"

"Speaking of, what's your class? You're a 1st year, right?" Ace question both you and Grim.

"The Headmaster said we're in Class 1-A!" Grim answers the ginger's question.

'Wait, Crowley did?' Somehow, you thought, trying to remember back how and when did the headmage said back when the magic crystal mission.

𝕄𝕖.

"Oh, then we're in the same class." The blue hair said out "First period is all about Magical Alchemy."

"Yahoo! That sounds fun!" Grim cheers.

"Alright more talking less timing, get on me." You offer the three, standing on your big ol weapon. They did what you said and got on to you.

Like the Author said at the time you're chasing Grim, one of them was getting a piggyback by you and the other is held by you like a log (Grim's infront of you standing on the remaining front btw like always).

As you all went to the first class, Ace spoke up "Hey uh, I can't use magic, remember? Am I gonna be okay...?" You responded.

"When i learn how to use magic like you, i absolutely have no idea."

To be another chapter...

______________________________
Note:

PS. When the Muramasa Bloodlust pops up, you readers neither be asking where the hell did you get that?

Answer: Remember the Homu box that happeneds after you meet Fu Hua and got back to your dorm almost at the end of the 'Plot twisted... and her'? You decided to check what the materials are there in it.

That katana was the first thing you pulled out, so you ended up bringing it on the next morning after Ace got that damn collar. (this chap) And last, there are more other materials than just one weapon tho. (Other weapons, Stigmatas, and others or whatever idk)

After all, it was gifted by your Captain aka the Author.

And finally this.

Made by the Author themself.

𝔹𝕪𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤, 𝕘𝕠 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕪. 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
331K 11.6K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
884K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
126K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...