The Brown Bunny (TCF)

By Elac_H

'What the--?!' His eyes widened as he sees his hand. No. It was a paw. A small brown and soft paw was in fron... More

Chapter 1 : Is it a bunny? (1)
Chapter 2 : Is it a bunny? (2)
Chapter 3 : Is it a bunny? (3)
Chapter 4 : You Can Talk? (1)
Chapter 5 : You Can Talk? (2)
Chapter 6 : You can talk? (3)
Chapter 8 : It's A Curse (2)
Chapter 9 : It's A Curse (3)
Chapter 10 : There's A Way (1)
Chapter 11 : There's A Way (2)
Chapter 12 : There's A Way (3)

Chapter 7 : It's A Curse (1)

3.2K 239 106
By Elac_H

Alberu has been smiling at Cale for a minute from a decent distance between him and Rosalyn, who was holding the bunny.

He then walked nearer towards them, Cale to be precise.

The crown prince looked so elegant while smiling at Cale but his eyes were not smiling at all.

They reflected anger.

"Who is it?"

Alberu asked in a low voice.

Who dared to do this towards his dongsaeng?

Alberu might reacted as if this situation was funny at first,  but it's actually not funny at all.
He knew that Cale Henituse was someone who was so sharp that there's no way he would let any enemies did this to him.

There's a dead silence between the four of them before Rosalyn spoke awkwardly.

"......a cursed tree."
"...what..?"

Alberu tilted his head in confusion.
He also rubbed his ears to make sure if he heard her correctly.

"....I'm sorry, what is it again?"
"A FUCKING CURSED OLD TREE."

Choi Han gripped his scabbard strongly as he repeated what Rosalyn had said.
He was filled with anger and annoyance when he remembered about that damn cursed old tree.

Alberu flinched when he saw Choi Han's emitting his bloodlust and his eyes were filled with anger.

He averted his gaze the moment he noticed Choi Han's grab on his scabbard became stronger.

Whatever cursed tree it is, it's definitely will be destroyed till only it's ashes remain since it dared to touch Cale Henituse.

If the tree knew how horrifying Cale's family and people were, it wouldn't dare to harm him. Not only his people, Cale himself also a bad news and as vicious as his people. Though he will definitely denies that fact.

"Sigh...."

Alberu's brows furrowed as he let out a heavy sigh. He gazed at his dongsaeng and subconsciously opened his palm.

'What–'

The bunny looked at Alberu's face and  then at his opened palm.

"What are you staring at, dongsaeng? Won't you let me hold you? Hmm?"

Alberu smiled slyly.

From the first moment he saw the little bunny, he had this sudden urge to touch and hold it dearly.
It's truly adorable.

Alberu kept smiling at Cale which cause Cale to feel chills all over his brown fur.

Cale fidgeted a bit as he reached his paw towards Alberu's hand. Rosalyn also helped Cale moved from her hand to the Crown Prince's hand.

"Oh."

Alberu gasped when Cale finally on his hand. The bunny sat comfortably on his hand and crossed his arms while looking at Alberu with a 'Are you satisfied?' face.

'Soft...'

Alberu's cheek turned slightly red as he looked at his dongsaeng who became cuter than he already is. The bunny just stared silently at the blonde man.

As they both have their moments, someone suddenly slammed the door opened.

"HUMANNN!!!! You are so late! I could feel your ancient powers faintly when I'm at the living room! I'm so worried– huh?"

The black dragon paused for a few seconds before flying slowly toward the bunny on Alberu's hand. The bunny flinched as the round big black dragon's face was in front of him.

'I thought he will eat me...'

The bunny subconsciously grabbed his chest in surprised. He then tapped Raon's nose with his paw as he looked Raon was still deep in thought.

"Ah! Human, it's really you! I can barely recognized you in that body."

Raon snapped from his thought and started to fly around Cale carefully. His eyes still looked shocked. He  inspecting Cale from his small toe to ears silently. He felt an odd atmosphere surrounded Cale.

"...Human.."

Raon's eyes turned vicious as he stared at the bunny. His voice was shaking.

"A-Are you cursed?"

'Ah.'

The black dragon's blue eyes filled with anger, not towards Cale, but towards the one that dared to put a curse on Cale. His paws also slightly trembling as he tried to touch the bunny cautiously.

'Of course Raon will felt something weird from me.'

The bunny nodded his head.

"Dongsaeng what..."

Cale then reached his paws toward Raon. His short arms seemed struggling to reach the black dragon who was flying. Raon's wings fluttered happily when he saw that.

"H-human! Do you want me to hold you? Gladly!"

Raon used his mana to float the bunny and placed him on his back. Choi Han, Rosalyn and Alberu unconsciously smiled happily when they saw that cute sight.

'Oh. This is quite nice.'

Cale lied on Raon's back comfortably. Then, they heard another steps coming towards the room.

"Cale? You're already back?"

"Young Master, why won't you used the main door?"

"Yes nya! We wait for you in front of the main door but you never show up!"

Eruhaben, Ron, Mary and the kittens entered the fancy bedroom and looked confused when they noticed a small bunny on Raon's back.

However, only the ancient dragon frowned and massaged his temples. He sighed heavily and his voice sounded angry when he spoke.

".....You unlucky bastard. What's with that appearance?"

The bunny sat up immediately when he heard that annoyed voice. He shrugged his shoulders while waving his paw at the kittens and Mary.

"Cale??!! That's you??! WH, WHO DID THAT TO YOU?!!"

"....Young master-nim. THE ONE WHO DID THAT TO YOU DESERVE TO DIE."

"Young Master? Why are you looking like that?"

On screamed in shocked while Mary mechanical voice sounded so vicious.
Hong's jaw dropped and he started to rush toward Raon. Ron's benign smile disappeared as if it was not there in the first place. Eruhaben's eerie golden aura swirling around the bedroom, making it obvious that the ancient dragon was furious.

Everyone in the room letting out their vicious aura as they looked at the bunny. They felt angry when they saw what happened towards their beloved and precious young master.

'T-these vicious people!'

Cale the bunny flinched and gulped in fear when he noticed the bloodlust that surrounded his bedroom.

It's obvious who they were angry at, but Cale couldn't help but curled in fear. His small bunny body is so frail and weak. Plus, his dominating aura not helpful at all at times like this.

He tapped Raon's back several times and pointed his paw towards his bed. He decided to not think much about this. He couldn't talk right now and he has zero magic skill to do telepathy.
Unless the ancient dragon could use his wiseness to find out what Cale was about to say with just body language.

"Ah! Human, you want to go to your bed! Alright!"

Raon carried Cale on his back while flying toward the bed where Cale and the three children always sleep together.

'I don't feel like explaining everything to them now. I can't talk. Choi Han and Miss Rosalyn can do the explanation.'

"Here you go, human!"

Raon placed the little bunny on the soft pillow. His eyes that seemed vicious earlier had been replaced with a bright smile. He then lied down next to his 'human' as usual.

The bunny felt odd by that bright smile but just ignored it as he get himself readied to sleep.

'Woah–!!'

However, contrary to what he was planning to do, Cale suddenly felt his body got lifted by someone. He held up his head to see a beautiful man with golden hair was grabbing him from his back.

'Eruhaben-nim, I was about to sleep...'

"Cale, are you going to sleep now without explaining what happened to you? Are you really going to stay as a bunny for a long time?"

Eruhaben frowned become deeper  when he saw the bunny was sighing and crossing his short arms. He closed his eyes and opened it again just to see the bunny was making 'X' sign with his arms and shaking his small head from left to right.

'I can't talk at all right now. So, if you want to ask anything, please ask Miss Rosalyn and Choi Han.'

The bunny patted Eruhaben's hand that was grabbing him gently which cause the ancient dragon's lip to twitch upwards.

'Cute.'

He put back the bunny on the pillow and brushed his hair.

"Sigh...you unlucky bastard. It looks like you're not hurt. We will talk about this tomorrow so get some sleep first."

Eruhaben patted Cale's head as a warm smile was formed on his handsome face. Cale subconsciously rubbed his soft face against Eruhaben's warm hand. He really didn't mean to do that. It just the ancient dragon's hand felt warm and nice.

'What the–'

Eruhaben's heart stopped a beat and his mind went blank seeing Cale acted cute like this.

'I almost die because of his cuteness..'

Eruhaben pulled away his hand from the bunny and spoke before going out of the bedroom. His ears was a little bit red but his long hair made them hard to noticed.

"...just sleep, Cale."

Mary also walked up to Cale and commented.

"Young master-nim, please have a good rest even in that bunny body. See you tomorrow."

"It's a pity that you can't drink any lemonade in that state, young master."

'Scary old man...!'

Ron showed Cale his usual benign smile while saying the words that made Cale shivered.

Everyone walked out of the bedroom except for the three children. On climbed the bed and lied beside the bunny. Hong just followed his sister behind.

The grey kittens stared at Cale without saying anything. Her gaze looked weird and Cale never saw that kind of look from On before.

'Something's wrong, On?'

"....no...I just felt...kinda weird seeing you like this...."

On seemed to understand Cale's gaze as she hesitantly answered him.

The bunny tilted his head to the side as he heard what On was saying.

"I-It's probably nothing! Good night, Cale."

On shook her head and closed her eyes, not wanting to make eye contact with the bunny. Hong also just kept quiet and looked at the bunny weirdly since earlier until he closed his eyes to sleep.

Cale was deep in thought till he heard Raon whispered something that made him smiled warmly.

"...Human... although you are now a bunny, you will always be my human...I will make sure that you will turn back into human...I will definitely destroy the thing that dared to make you like this..."

The black dragon sounded as if he wanted to cry when he whispered that.  He actually had been trying to hold his tears since the moment he noticed Cale became a bunny.

– ...Cale, that little dragon sounds so sad...

Super Rock suddenly commented in a regretful voice.

Cale looked at the black dragon who lied down beside him. He could see some tears coming out of his clear big blue eyes.

He patted Raon's head with his small paw and wiped the black dragon's tear away. Raon could see Cale's reddish-brown eyes that filled with warmth and gentleness.

'... I'm sorry for making you sad, Raon. I should have been more careful.'

He rubbed Raon's head a few more times till they both fell asleep. Without knowing what the other adults were discussing about in the living room, Cale had the most cosy sleep that cold night as he was surrounded with his three warm children.

********

'What the hell–'

Everyone including the three children were gathering in the living room. Cale woke up this morning, still not be able to speak, was dragged to the living room by Raon eventhough he just wanted to sleep.

"Cale-nim, for today, I will be the one who's guarding you! So you can rest assured, I will never let anything harm you!"

Choi Han's black eyes looked excited and full with energy. Rosalyn, Alberu and others stared at Cale with smiles were flashed on their faces

The bunny had a look of disbelief on his face while tapping his foot in the fancy table where he stood.

'What now? Mind to explain it to me?'

That's what Cale's face saying.

"Dongsaeng, we decided that we, adults should take turns guarding you. We are kinda busy, so if we making turns like this, it will be easy."

'No. What I don't understand is, why do I need any guard? I'm just planning to sleep till I turn to human back.'

The bunny shook his head and shooing them away while moving his paw. He hopped down the table and towards the small cushion.

'I will just sleep here! So you guys can just do your own work.'

They could heard a cute sigh coming out of the bunny's small mouth as the bunny looked annoyed by this situation.

"Alright, Cale. We will do our own work. But, you know–"

Eruhaben knew that Cale wouldn't like this idea. But it's not like they were telling Cale about that to get his approval. He just simply need to know about that and the others will just guarding him. It's not like he could really chased them away.

"You are not in the place where you can say that you don't need protection at all. Look at what happened to you. I DON'T WANT TO SEE THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO YOU AGAIN, CALE.

The ancient dragon was smiling but his deep voice sounded so vicious. Cale's eyes shook for a second as he stared at the ancient dragon's vertical pupils that were shining.

Cale's dominating aura was so weak to non-existent right now, he was not afraid at all but he still unconsciously trembling due to the sudden pressure from the ancient dragon's words.

Eruhaben noticed that the Cale in the bunny form could not stand his dragon's gaze like he used to. His brows twitched because he didn't like the possibility that Cale might fear him.

He covered his eyes with his hand and rubbed Cale's head with his other hand. He then spoke to Cale softly.

".....I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

'I'm not truly scared though...'

Then, Alberu came closer to Cale and whispered.

"Dongsaeng, I'm afraid this world will not last long is you getting hurt again next time. You can say that this world's fate is in your hand. So please let others guard you okay?"

The bunny frowned when he heard that.

'What nonsense– what's that got to do with me?'

Alberu just sighed when he noticed Cale's face that seemed to be saying, 'nonsense'.

"Anyway, Choi Han will be guarding you today, like he always do."

Choi Han just smiled innocently at Cale. Raon and the kittens also circled around Cale excitedly.

"Cale really need protection, meow!"

"That's great, meow!"

"Human! You will be safer now! So don't worry!"

'Aigoo...'

The bunny sighed and just closed his eyes, trying to ignore the loud voice of his three children.

💫---------------------------------------------------💫

I'm crying now. Why the hell did I took so much time to finish this chapter??
🤣🤣🤣 I kept getting myself distracted by other things. Anyway, I'm a bad author for letting my readers waiting for too long💀💀.

I'm gonna write each of the day Cale been taken care of by the adults. The kids will always be with him. I'm not sure whether to let other characters know about Cale the bunny though.

If clopeh and toonka know, it gonna be a pain in the ass so, nope. The both of them will never know about this.🤣🤣

I'm still thinking about the others though. I already imagined cute interaction between Paseton and Cale ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 3.4K 22
°•Lets meet again in our next life, kim rok soo•° ♡"The moon looks beautiful tonight"♡ 《Cale Henituse x Reader》 The abandoned princess and the ex-com...
10.6K 874 10
Two worlds called him at the same time. Cale lamented about his lack of rest but chose one of them anyway. The world to offer him more benefits woul...
80.6K 3.7K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
348K 30.2K 110
In the alleyways of Yiling, there was an abandoned child who did his best to survive. Everyday, he scoured for food and fought dogs who hurted him. I...