Thunder Road

By BillySims6

An old-school guy takes the girl of his dreams out for a night on the town, not expecting the twisted chain o... More

Chapter 1: Hungover and Hard Up
Chapter 2: "My Day Off" or So They Say
Chapter 3: The Struggle Continues To Be Extremely Real
Chapter 5: It Gets Interesting
Chapter 6: It Continues To Get Interesting
Chapter 7: The E Street Scuffle
Chapter 8: On The Run
Chapter 9: Meet Me Tonight
Chapter 10: New Kids On The Block

Chapter 4: Car Troubles

47 0 0
By BillySims6

So, I kind of followed Sydney's advice, but I decided to do her one better: I decided to go see Mary in person. An ingenious plan, but there was one problem: the Impala still didn't run. I figured that without a nice car, she wouldn't want to be seen anywhere with me. So I went outside, tried to crank the engine again, and it didn't work. Then I remembered that I'd taken the spark plugs last week to replace them with new ones. I really thought I checked the engine better than that. "That hangover must have been worse than I thought," I thought to myself.
I put them back in, then tried to crank the engine. It finally worked, and as soon as I heard that engine purr, my spirits immediately lifted. I thought about going back to work, but that thought left my mind almost as soon as I thought it. I then decided to go down to the local bar, Mason's, for a cold one or two, maybe three if I'm on a roll, because Mary was a pretty girl, and to go to her house demanded some real courage. I did not have that, but I did have something just as good: alcohol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
371K 23.5K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
189K 11.5K 13
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.3M 100K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...