•|Us Again (Completed)

By bini_writes

Kim Taehyung ♡ Kim Jisoo Former lovers Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo's path collide again after one night of mis... More

characters
Prologue {M}
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19

Epilogue

1.2K 66 21
By bini_writes

"You look beautiful as always" I whispered, hand are brushing the frame.

Today is the wonderful day, even I'm having mixed emotions inside, seeing her can fix everything.

"Son! Hurry up!" I called Adiel, while I'm smiling ear to ear while staring at the picture attached on the wall.

"Just a second Dad!" Adiel yelled back as I already heard footsteps ahead down the stairs.

I stare one more time before Adiel approach me, I turn to him with a smile.

"Oh look who's here" I teased when I saw him

"Dad I just did something"

"And what is that?" I quirked an eyebrow, as I bent down to him. "Make sure your mom would love that, son, we make her wait for that" I playfully says, fixing his collar.

"Mom will love this Dad!, Look!" He exclaimed happily, reaching for something behind him, I stare as I smiled when he finally showed it.

"I ask Aunt Rosé to do this for me" he said, smiling

"You really make sure you'll look good on it" I joked, staring at the frame on my hand.

"Dad" he whined as I chuckled.

"Your Mom will love it, Adi" I sincerely says, standing up. "Now, Bub. We should go, Mommy is waiting for us" I offered my hand at him, as he excitedly nods.

"Ka-ja?" I ask

Adiel took my hand as we walk out the house with him hugging his gift for his mother.

Wait for us love <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Careful Bub" I remind Adiel as he hop out from the car.

"I'm okay Dad" he gaves me a thumbs up, I just nods and smile.

Turning at where really are, I sigh. She must really complaining about the weather now. I chuckled at my silly thought.

Holding her favorite flowers on my hand, I took a deep breath as I closes my eyes for a second.

The sun was high and bright today just right for this day. The birds chirping around, wind was finely blewing.

"Adiel baby!" A woman voice heard, Adiel runs to them.

They gave Adiel a hug, as I waved at them. Having my hand on my pocket, I walk towards her, after greeting our friends.

"Hi Love" I greets her "Happy wedding anniversary" A soft smile flashes on my lips.

Yet I wasn't greeted back.....

Smiling through the painful reality, I sat beside her.

"It's been a year" I mumbled, placing the flowers beside the marble tombstone. "How are you?" I smiled rubbing the flat thing where her name was engraved.

김지수
Kim Jisoo
1995-2021

"I miss you....we miss you so much, Love" I honestly said, fighting my tears while holding it back.

I close my eyes, remembering the same day the world took her away from us.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The woman fell on his husband's arms, the people stood up in worry.

Jisoo fell down, pale, tearing up with lack of breathing.

"Soo!" Catching the woman's weak body, Taehyung carried her wife immediately out the church.

Running his way out, he felt a tug on his sleeves.

"L-love?" Swallowing the lump on his throat he stopped after he placed her on the cars backseat.

Jisoo smiled, genuinely eyes full of happiness. She nods her head.

"I'm s-sorry...." The words escaped from the woman's pale lips.

"N-no" Taehyung goes to the driver's seat after placing a kiss on her wife's forehead, starting the engine up and speeding to the nearest hospital.

Jisoo admitted to the E.R at the right time, barely breathing.

"Please...please hold on" desperately praying the man begs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You're tearing up, Dad" Adi cuts my thoughts, as I only smiled.

"I'm just remember your mom" I answered with a sad smile.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"The doctor wouldn't like this Hon" I say to her, yet she just look in my eyes where I can't complain the way she stares.

Sighing I pushed the wheelchair she was sitting, as the cold breeze met our skins. The sunset is already forming.

Jisoo and I stare at the breathaking scenary, sitting at the bench outside her room. I held her hand.

"We should go back inside, Love" I squeeze her hand, but she just hummed.

She was just staring at the sky where the color of orange, pink and purple combined.

"They're so pretty" she praised, eyes never leaving the scenary infront of us.

"You are prettier love" I says to her, already staring at her side as she slowly looks back and gave me a soft smile.

"I love you Kim Taehyung" she said which made me smile

"I love you more than everything, Love" I answered her with a smile

She plays with my hand, before she glance at me

"If ever something happened with me, Tae-"

"Love..."

"Just look at the sky when you miss me"

"Why look at the sky, if we can have you here?" I said

"I'm just saying love....what if?-

"No, Jisoo. Don't say anything like that"

But she just hug me, her arms around my waist, head is resting against my shoulder.

"You'll stay with us Soo, stay with us" I said rubbing her hand

"I can no longer s-stay love..." The trouble on her voice heard, I purse my lips as tears formed on the corner of my eyes.

Silence surrounded the atmosphere between us, my eyes waters.

Struggling I felt her move her head to look at me, her eyes tells what she wants to say as if it was asking for forgiveness....

My eyes closed when I felt her hand on my cheeks, I prevent my sobs as I engulf by the comfort and sadness, I wrapped my arms around her, I felt her warmth, her touch, her love when she successfully place a kiss on my forehead.

She nuzzles back on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"I'm tired Taehyung" she said with a weak voice

I hummed in contentment as I felt her existence....

until I couldn't anymore.

Accepting our fate in this world, tears continuesly fall one by one when I open my eyes...her hand aren't on my cheeks anymore, her warmth was been replaced by coldness.

Silent tears that turns into a sobs, I had to cover my mouth using my other hand to lessen the painful sound that coming from my lips.

The day we binded our love infront of God was the same day the world took her away from us......

The same day we're gonna celebrate the sad ending of our love.

Our wedding anniversary and her death anniversary

***************************

"Mom is happy where she was right now Dad" Adiel spoke as he sat beside me as I hug him using my right arm from the side.

"She is, Son. There is no more pain there" I answered him sadly.

Adiel place the frame ahead the tombstone infront of us.

"Mom look, Dad is a cry baby" he teased like he's really complaining on his mother which made me chuckled.

"You're such a cutie" I pinch his nose as he giggles.

Sehun, Kai, Lisa, Rosé, Chanyeol, Jennie. Jisoo's parents and I. Joined Adiel and me to celebrate this day, quite happily even accepting the past was really sad and sorrowful.

I smiled through tears, Adiel on my arms with her mom, my wife beside us.

A wind blew as a familiar presence felt like hugging us, my eyes closed at the feeling.

Smiling when I opened it, Jisoo is just here, watching us from above.

But it much better if she's with us, forever.

I look up the sky, and wipe her grave stone with a smile.

"I love you Love"

thv✓

If the second life is true...please let her stay with us in our next life, because God says the otherwise this life.

************************

Fin
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!

Hope you read my new fanfic , its already published and still On-Going! :)

See 'ya here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 3.3K 37
Kim Jisoo is married to Jennie Kim,a girl who doesn't care about him at all.She cheats and always hurt him emotionally and physically,but Jisoo doesn...
475K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
22.9K 1.4K 23
Wherein two people who get annoyed seeing each other. What will happened if they end up together. A Vsoo au
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...