abrupt [ httyd¹ ]

By SUJU_Shawol

she was the stranger who woke up in a foregin land. he was the one who welcomed her. she believes that with h... More

intro
ᛋᛅᚱᚬ
ᚬᚾᛅ
ᛏᚢᚬ
ᚦᚱᛅᛅ
ᚠᚬᚢᛦ
ᚠᛁᚢᛅ
ᛋᛁᚴᛋ
ᛋᛅᚢᛅᚾ
ᛅᛁᚴᚼᛏ
ᚾᛁᚾᛅ
ᛏᛅᚾ
ᛅᛚᛅᚢᛅᚾ - ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᚬᚾᛅ
ᛏᚢᛅᛚᚢᛅ - ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᛏᚢᚬ
ᚦᛁᚱᛏᛅᛅᚾ - ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᚬᚾᛅ
ᚠᚬᚢᚱᛏᛅᛅᚾ - ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᛏᚢᚬ
ᚠᛁᚠᛏᛅᛅᚾ
ᛋᛁᚴᛋᛏᛅᛅᚾ
ᛋᛅᚢᛅᚾᛏᛅᛅᚾ
ᛅᛁᚴᚼᛏᛅᛅᚾ
ᚾᛁᚾᛅᛏᛅᛅᚾ - ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᚬᚾᛅ
ᛏᚢᛅᚾᛏᛁ - ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᛏᚢᚬ
ᛏᚢᛅᚾᛏᛁ^ᛏᚢᚬ
ᛏᚢᛅᚾᛏᛁ^ᚦᚱᛅᛅ
ᛏᚢᛅᚾᛏᛁ^ᚠᚬᚢᛦ
ᛏᚢᛅᚾᛏᛁ^ᚠᛁᚢᛅ - ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᚬᚾᛅ
ᛏᚢᛅᚾᛏᛁ^ᛋᛁᚴᛋ - ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᛏᚢᚬ
ᛏᚢᛅᚾᛏᛁ^ᛋᛅᚢᛅᚾ
ᛏᚢᛅᚾᛏᛁ^ᛅᛁᚴᚼᛏ
ᛏᚢᛅᚾᛏᛁ^ᚾᛁᚾᛅ
ᚦᛁᚱᛏᛁ - ᚠᛁᚾᛅᛚ, ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᚬᚾᛅ
ᚦᛁᚱᛏᛁ^ᚬᚾᛅ - ᚠᛁᚾᛅᛚ, ᛒᛅᚱᛏ×ᛏᚢᚬ
ᛅᛒᛁᛚᚬᚴᚢᛅ

ᛏᚢᛅᚾᛏᛁ^ᚬᚾᛅ

398 22 28
By SUJU_Shawol

twenty one

THE EDGE HAD BEEN A COMPLETE, UTTER MESS. Alora groaned as she was flying up, hammering each plank onto the broken bridges. She was tired and had been working around the clock to help rebuild the Edge. So, she decided to take a break and soak in the sun's rays. She was almost done rebuilding it, all Alora needed to do was finish up the bridge connecting Snotlout's hut to the clubhouse and that was about it.

She did indeed finish patching it up. And as per her deal with Hiccup she was to rest under the sun for two days.

Two days.

And a lot happened within those two days. Of course, Hiccup caught me up. But don't minimize my experience either. Because what I found out completely changed the course of everything.

As Alora sat on the edge of the volcano. She felt something click. Something that was going to change her life for the better, or worse.

There were screams of terror raging all around her. People were running as fires broke out left and right. She could feel their fear. A couple held her in their arms before putting her inside something. A pod. The woman looked at the bracelet in her hands. a very familiar bracelet and placed it on her child's chest.

"My sweet, sweet baby," she said.

"It'll be okay dear," the man said.

"We love you Aly," she cried.

The man pulled out a crystal and spoke into it.

"As of today you are no longer a San-Jox. You are a Zor-El. The family has been kind enough to integrate you into their family. Their daughter, Kara will watch over you as well as her younger cousin. Be safe. Be kind. Be careful as you live your life on Earth. Listen well to Kara and know that we love you and though you bear the symbol of the House of El, San-Jox blood will always run through your veins."

He paused.

"May the light of Rao guide you to safety."

He placed the crystal in her pod and soon enough, sent her on her way.

At first there was darkness. Then, a loud explosion set baby Aly crying. She saw a blackhole appear and it quickly sucked her inside.

What she didn't realize was that she'd been stuck in there for years. Kara Danvers was twenty four when little Aly arrived on Earth.

She remembered all the memories. Her memories. The question is, how had she forgotten it all?

"Brainy, are you sure this will work?"

"Do not panic Kara, if my calculations are correct — and they are — she will have no memory of us and will be able to live a normal life."

"Are you sure you wanna go through with this?" Alex asked.

"We can't risk Lex finding out about her. If he knows there's another daughter of Krypton he'll kill her."

And that was the day that Alora had forgotten about Kara Zor-El.

So when the hero died the next day, it didn't affect her as much. Because she didn't remember.

Until now.

"There has been a report that a man named Lex Luther has killed Supergirl."

"Lex Luther. . ."

"Supergirl. . ."

Sara Lance hovered over the little baby.

"Don't worry," she said. "We can take her somewhere safe."

Sara Lance carried the baby towards a house. When the door opened a couple appeared.

"Ray. Nora. How've you been?"

"Oh boy," Ray muttered.

Nora had a pregnant belly.

"Look, we just need you to take care of her until she disappears."

"Disappears?" Nora repeated. "You looked into her future didn't you?"

"Danvers wanted me to keep her safe. So I am! When she turns eighteen she will be sent somewhere."

"And where's somewhere?" Ray asked.

"I don't know," Sara said, worried. "That's all Gideon told me."

"Let's say she does go to this other place, what happens if she comes back?" Nora asked.

Sara pulled out something from her pocket.

"Then you give her some cash and tell her to follow this thing. It'll lead her to the DEO."

Ray and Nora sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I figured if anyone was capable and sane to take care of a baby, it's you guys."

"Antonio," Ray said.

The women gave him a confused look.

"It's my cover name."

"Or it could just be Ray."

Which is how they ended up becoming 'Antonio' and Nora Palmer. Their daughter, Lily Palmer was born a few months after Sara's visit. The Animal Hospital? Also a cover up. It was a fabricated hospital with holograms of people and pets.

"Okay little Aly," Ray said, rocking her. "Looks like I'm your dad now!"

"Hey, what's that symbol?" Nora asked, looking at the bracelet.

He gasped.

"She's Kryptonian!" Ray said.

Nora's eyes shot open.

"She's Kryptonian?" she repeated.

"Yep!"

"Like Supergirl and Superman?"

"Y-Yeah. That's why the bracelet has that little 'S' symbol. It means hope."

"So why didn't they think of giving her to Clark. I mean, wouldn't he be able to help control her powers?"

Ray narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"Huh. I guess Gideon must've seen something. Or maybe Alex or Kara didn't want her to know about her powers."

"There have been several reports on Supergirl's death. . ."

Ray and Nora turned around, facing the TV.

"Oh my god," Ray said.

"I'm going to go with the second option," Nora said, looking at the photo of Lex Luther.

"So I assume beach days are over?"

Nora looked at the baby.

"We're gonna need a lot of red sunlight."

And they did. The little red stars that glowed above her at night. The ones she'd grown up with were filled with red sunlight, dampening her powers.

Eventually, the cells became dormant and not even the sun could awaken them. The only thing that could awaken them was herself. She had to be triggered. At least that's what she heard Ray say.

"You got a dog?"

Ray smiled as the two girls hugged the one-legged dog.

"His name is Bucky!" Alora yelled, smiling and showing off her missing front tooth.

Nora sighed.

"Another mouth to feed."

"Can you add another?"

The couple turned and saw. . .

"Nate!" Ray yelled, acting like a child as he hugged his best friend.

Nate Haywood glanced at Nora who gestured towards the backdoor.

"We're. . ." he moved his head towards Alora and Ray nodded his head.

'Uncle Nate' wasn't her uncle. He was sent once a month, every year to check on Alora and ask Nora how she was doing.

I'd felt like my entire life was a lie. That everyone around me was lying. But what I didn't realize was that the biggest liar was myself. Even when things felt off, I ignored them. Not only that, but my own mind betrayed me, no thanks to Brainy. At that moment, I realized who I was.

Well, who are you?

*sigh* My name is Alora, or Aly Zor-El. I'm from the planet Krypton. When I was a baby I was placed in a pod and sent to Earth by my birth parents to be under the watchful eye of a girl named Kara. Only I didn't make it. When I got to Earth I found that I didn't age, but Kara did. So she took care of me for almost two years. Then, a threat occurred by a man named Lex Luther. Wanting to protect me, Kara decided to wipe my memories of her. Alex Danvers, her sister, gave me to the Legends to figure out what they were going to do with me.

So she showed up at Ray and Nora Palmer's house and gave me to them. Once I turned eighteen, Gideon created an event solely around my neighborhood so that I could stay hidden from the watchful eye of Lex. Apparently he was on the lookout for another daughter of Krypton (since going after Superman wasn't cutting it). And that's all I'm going to say, for now.

So, we're half Kryptonian?

Yes.

Are we going to get powers?!

Um. . .

How do you know all this stuff?

I'm getting there.

So our grandparents are dead?

Uh. . . Well—

I mean, one could say Nora is our grandma and Ray is our grandpa.

And Nate could technically be our great uncle.

G-Guys.

And now you've officially confused the children.

Hiccup!

What?! It's true.

I mean. . . He's not wrong.

Astrid! *groan* They asked me what their heritage was on my side, so I'm telling them. About their heritage.

Wait! Am I named after our second grandma?!

Yes Kara. Wait, 'second grandma'?

Now hang on, who am I named after?

. . . Honey, you're named after your father.

Oh.

Hey guys! Don't you want your mom to finish the story?

Yes!

When do you and dad get together?!

I— *whispers* Odin help me. This story isn't about how your father and I 'get together'. It's about me figuring things out and learning about myself.

. . .

. . .

And it just so happens that my journey also entails how your father and I fell in love.

That's what I thought.

So when do we come into the picture?

I'm actually kind of curious too.

Fishlegs!

All right! You've had your fun, now let your mom finish her story!

Thank you Astrid.

Alora opened her eyes. If one could look at her, they would say that she didn't look the same. Her eyes were wide open and her mind was awakened. She suddenly felt aware of everything. Her senses were off the chart, because the cells that were once dormant were now all awoken at once.

Alora remembered everything.

Yet, there was still one question that remained.

How was she going to get back to her Earth?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.1K 47
"Is there anything in this world that actually amuses you?" Jade asked as she looked up at the streetlight lit sky of Gotham. "As a matter of fact...
510K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
11.4K 375 14
𝖡𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇: 𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿: 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 | 𝗪𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 | 𝗦𝗲�...
102K 4.7K 69
A Young Justice and Dick Grayson fanfic. The accident left Jackie Hamilton's life in shambles, leaving her with an oddly specific internal warning s...