𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...

By katie_cate

[Completed] Your boyfriend stood you up on your anniversary date night. A nice man named Tom Holland saves yo... More

•1• 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐔𝐩
•2• 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫
•3• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧
•4• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬
•5• 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬
•6• 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
•7• 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧 𝐚 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
•8• 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
•9• 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞
•10• 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
•11• 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
•12• 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
•13• 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲
•14• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
•15• 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
•16• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬🔥
•17• 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
•18• 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
•19• 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡🔥
•20• 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
•22• 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤
•23• 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

•21• 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝

1.4K 32 12
By katie_cate

"The most beautiful thing about young love is the truth in our hearts that it will last forever."

-Atticus

🥀

Tom's POV

I rest my hand on Y/n's thigh as I drive us to the British Museum. I love showing off the city to her. I've spent so much of my life in London, and bringing her to the places that mean so much to me brings me so much happiness. I would love to go to her home in California and see her family's business, or just to go with her to her favorites places.

Though, I do just love anything having to do with her.

We walk through the museum hand-in-hand as I look down at her. I admire the way her eyes scan around the room, taking in everything she can.

"You're staring at me again." She laughs, and a smile instantly appears on my face from the sound of her laugh.

"I'm just in love baby." My smile grows even bigger as I see how my words make her feel.

She smiles back up at me, "Aww, now stop I'm trying to read about this."

I kiss her forehead, "then read, I'm reading it too," I look away from her for a moment until I see her turn her head away from me. I take slight peaks at her every so often, just wanting to see my girl's face light up every time she sees something cool.

My favorite thing in the world is her smile, and seeing her happy.

✦ ✦ ✦

"This city is so beautiful, I don't want to go." Y/n says, peering out the window as we drive home.

"I know love, I'm dreading it."

"Me too." She sighs and looks back at me sadly.

"Hey," I place my hand on her thigh, "it's going to be okay."

We get to the house and I stop Y/n before she can get out. "Baby," I gently grab her chin to make her look at me. "I promise you, no matter what happens, we will be okay. You don't need to worry about a thing."

She smiles, "I love you."

I smile back at her, "I love you too." I lean over and kiss her softly.

And I mean it, with everything I have.

Your POV

The rest of the night is spent with us curled up together on the couch, talking about whatever we want. As much as I try to enjoy the moment between us, I can't help but think about what will happen when I leave.

I know he said everything would be fine, but my mind won't let me accept that. I've heard enough stories about long distance relationships, and I know it rarely works out happily.

So I'm trying to enjoy these happy moments for as long as I can, because I don't know how long they will last. I really want us to last.

I need us to last, because it will break me if we don't.

I try to push the thought away as we get ready for bed.

"Baby!" Tom whines from the bed. "Hurry up! I want to snuggle!"

I laugh to myself before leaving the bathroom and crawling into bed with him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me against his bare chest. I lay my head in the crook of his neck and close my eyes.

"Tower Bridge tomorrow, don't forget." Tom says as he softly runs his fingers through my hair. "After that we have three days to ourselves."

I grip onto him harder without thinking.

"I know darling," he kisses the top of my head. "I know."

I feel an ache in my chest, "I'm just scared."

"Scared of what my love?"

I feel tears threaten my eyes and I hide my face in Tom's chest, not saying anything.

"Darling?"

"Nothing, it's fine." My voice breaks. Fuck.

"Hey, hey," Tom pulls me away from his chest and I use all my strength to hold myself together. There is no reason to cry over this.

Come on, get a hold of yourself. Don't cry in front of him over this, you're being too sensitive.

He sits up and pulls me to sit up on his lap in his arms.

"I'm fine, really it's nothing." I say, looking away from him.

He gently grabs the sides of my face and makes me look at him. He looks into my eyes with so much worry, "Darling, are you okay?"

And that's when I break.

Tears begin to fall as I cover my face with my hands. Tom quickly reacts by wrapping his arms around me and pulling me against his chest.

"It's okay baby, it'll be okay." He coos softly to me.

"No," I push myself away from his chest, "it's so fucking stupid, I don't know why I'm crying over this shit."

"Darling, there's nothing wrong with being upset. It's okay." He says as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"It's just...I'm so scared you know?  I don't know if we're going to make it and I just jumped into this relationship so fast, I don't know if it was the right thing to do." I wipe the tears from my cheeks.

"...So you regret this?" He asks, sounding a bit hurt.

"No, no, not at all, I just..." I breathe, trying to find the right words. "I'm scared of losing you. I've never felt this happy so fast and it feels too good to be true. Love doesn't often happen so fast like it did for us. And now I have to leave. I don't know if I could take the heartbreak of this all falling apart just as fast as it started."

"What makes you think this relationship isn't going to work out? Do you really think I'm not putting enough effort into this to make us last?"

"Tom." I say, surprised by his words, "that's what you got out of what I said? That I'm blaming this on you? Really?" I scoff. "How many completely happy long distance relationships do you know of? I'm guessing not a lot. I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, that's just how it sometimes."

"You think we can't make this work? You've got to be kidding me." He scoffs back and looks away.

"Excuse me? Tom what the hell? Can I not talk about what's been bottled up inside of me for days without you jumping to conclusions?" At this point all my tears are gone, and I'm confused as to why Tom's usual calm and comforting manners are gone.

"I don't mean to jump to conclusions Y/n, that's just what it sounds like you're trying to say."

"Oh bullshit, I'm just worried about what will happen. I thought I would be able to talk to you about it."

He takes a deep breath, "You can Y/n."

"Apparently I can't because to you it sounds like I'm saying we're breaking up in four days."

"No darling, I just don't want you to be talking about us like it's guaranteed we're falling apart."

"I wasn't, I was just saying how it feels like too much for me." I get off the bed.

"What are you doing? Don't leave, we can still talk through this."

"I think it would just be better for me to be alone right now." I start walking to the door.

"No, darling—" he is cut off by me closing the door behind me.

"Fuck." I curse to myself as I walk to the guest bedroom, aka, my room. Tom's right, we should talk through the little argument we had, but I need some time to myself to think about what I'm really trying to say to him.

I'm just scared and anxious about where our relationship will go, and I said all those words the complete wrong way to him.

I lay down in my old bed as I try to grasp the real reason why I can't stop worrying.

I love him too much to lose him, and I've never felt that way truly to anyone before. I just hope I didn't fuck it up by the argument we just had.

God, I pray I didn't fuck it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 615 13
You have always had a big dream of becoming a famous actress. You audition for the upcoming movie Cherry unaware that the famous British actor Tom Ho...
425K 10.6K 64
FANGIRL ❝ it's not like i'm a fangirl or anything! ❞ in which a famous fangirl stars in spider-man: homecoming with her all-time celebrity crush, t...
130K 1.9K 33
This book shows you the hole december, every day. Y/N is 23 right now and Tom 24. Both are actors and very close friends. You met Tom 4 years ago an...
462K 8.9K 46
A Tom Holland x Reader social media story You have just began working your dream job; working as an actress for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. You ha...