Who Cares (Shui Ba Shui Dang...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title :谁把谁当真 Author : 水千丞(原著) A happy playboy, who plays all the games in the world. T... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2 At the Wedding
EXTRA 3 During the Wedding
EXTRA Wedding
Questions & Answers

Part 79

54 1 0
By Kessho_Yuki

after li shuo returned home, he called xiang ning angrily and said that he was in some trouble and would go to the office tomorrow to talk to him.

after li shuo calmed down, he reviewed his experience during this time, which was really a disaster and bad luck. he did not expect that xu darui would repay the virtue with such a grudge and crush the last bit of friendship between the two of them.

he had nothing to worry about.

after dealing with this matter, he will go back to the united states, maybe he is really not suitable to stay here, the career is gone, the feelings are gone, and the rest is all bad things.

the mobile phone suddenly rang twice, and li shuo picked it up and looked at it, it was sent by chang wenyou.

he clicked on the message, and it was a photo, specifically, an old photo remade with a mobile phone, and it was a group photo, and there were two rows of people standing side by side, a row of young people, a row of teenagers.

li shuo was shy, vaguely feeling that the photo was familiar, he slid the screen with his fingers, enlarged the photo, and saw himself in a row of people's heads!

it was a photo of him playing in the national tennis league in college, and standing in front of them seemed to be a junior tennis summer camp from china at that time...

chang wenyou sent a text message again: mr. li, the world is really small, i see you today, i look at you today, go home and turn over the photo album for half a day, the person above, should be you, right?

li shuo replied: "it's me, the child on the far right is you?"

on the far right of the photo is a fair and handsome teenager with the same clean smile as chang wenyou.

the other party quickly replied: it was me, we all wanted to stand next to you and take pictures, because you were the most handsome, kind, and played the best, but we were robbed by our class flower :)

the summer camp was jointly organized by the chinese chamber of commerce, and specially arranged a few days to watch them train and compete, and li shuo remembered that there was a beautiful little girl at that time, who had been pestering him to teach, but had no impression on others.

yeah, the world is so small.

chang wenyou called and said with a smile, "is li zong still playing?" "

"work is too busy, just occasionally fight, what about you?"

"fight, every month." i didn't dare to talk to you back then, can i let general manager li guide me now? "

li shuo smiled: "the guide does not dare to be, you have grown up, maybe you play better than me." "

"far from it. at that time, we all admired you, and almost all the people who reached the final were foreigners, and you were a chinese..."

the two of them talked about the game that year, that was the best period when li shuo played, and there were indeed some remarkable glorious deeds, he was reminded of his youth, and his mood was a lot wider.

he was grateful for this late-night phone call, reminiscing about the spirit of his youth, which was a thing he never got tired of. at least it was the only thing these days worth his heartfelt smile on.

the next morning, li shuo went to the office.

after a period of time, some new faces were added to the office, and li shuo felt very relieved to see these young people busy in the morning. it seems that he is not involved in the operation and has no impact.

as soon as he entered the office, xiang ning locked the door: "brother, what's wrong?" listening to what you said on the phone, it felt very serious. "

li shuo sighed and said xu darui's business one by one. if he wanted to find xiang ning to help, he certainly couldn't hide it, xiang ning mixed well in both black and white, how to solve this matter, he must listen to xiang ning's opinion.

after xiang ning listened, he first scolded xu darui, he also knew xu darui, the two were still fellow countrymen, he was like li shuo, he did not expect xu darui to become like this.

li shuo rubbed his forehead: "brother xiang, i really haven't encountered such a thing, should i call the police?" i would like to hear your opinion. "he can't do the black hand thing, even if he wanted to take revenge on shao qun, he also wanted to pass the means of the law, but in the face of this group of usury who played the law to wipe the edge, he was a little hesitant, he knew that with the current situation, he couldn't do anything with that group of people."

xiang ning shook his head: "you call the police now, you can get xu darui in, but this group of usurers can't help it, they are eyeing you, they will still find trouble for you." "

"i think so too." li shuo said annoyedly, "how can i handle it?" "

"you're not suitable for dealing with this kind of thing, so leave it to me."

"brother xiang, what are you going to do?"

"you have the remaining 1.3 million ready, and you don't have to ask for the rest." xiang ning shook his head, "i want to say that you shouldn't have cared about that bastard in the first place, otherwise you would need to spend this unjust money." "

li shuo smiled bitterly, "just accumulate virtue and do good." "

"however, the recording was always a bomb in xu darui's hands, and the recording was not a big threat, but he was still quite troublesome with physical evidence, so he took this opportunity to destroy the recording to avoid future troubles."

"well, but..." li shuo said, "what are you going to do with xu darui?" "

"i settle the loan sharks, xu darui they deal with it themselves."

li shuo frowned, "they said they wanted to sell xu darui's organs." "

xiang ning shrugged, "who told him to owe people money?" "

"i'm willing to spend more money and let them let xu darui go."

xiang ning was furious: "what do you think in your head?" "

"xu darui has come to this point, i have the responsibility, i can send him to prison, i can watch him learn a lesson, but i can't watch him die." li shuo said helplessly, "when i said it, i should accumulate virtue and do good." "his family spends millions of dollars on charity every year, and whoever rescues him is not a rescuer, xu darui is unjust, and he does not want to be unkind."

xiang ning looked like he hated iron not steel: "i have served you." "

li shuo smiled lightly: "brother xiang, our family believes in buddhism, compassion is compassionate, huh?" "

xiang ning sighed and gave him a thumbs up.

on the way home, li shuo received an invitation from chang wenyou for lunch, chang wenyou was frank and enthusiastic, which made people feel good, but he was now a mess inside and out, and he didn't want to delay others, so he still found an excuse to push it away.

he was panicked in his heart, and suddenly did not want to go home, and wanted to find a place with more people to rub a little popularity.

he went to the restaurant for a meal, then went to a painting exhibition, and while hanging out, bought a jade bracelet for his mother.

when i got home, it was already dark.

as soon as li shuo opened the door, a strong smell of wine came to his face, and in the dark living room, a figure was faintly visible, he was startled, and quickly withdrew, his heart pounding.

fingers caressed the door lock, there was no trace of destruction, that is, the key was opened, but who would have his house key...

li shuo took a deep breath, opened the door widely, closed the switch to the entrance, and directly turned on the light.

a disgruntled muttering came from inside the room, although vague, but it was clearly zhao jinxin's voice.

li shuo was suddenly angry and his brain hurt, he had been very nervous because of last night's incident, and zhao jinxin also went into the room to scare him.

he slammed the door so hard that he didn't even take off his shoes, and strode in, and saw a drunkard half-crooked on his couch, and the bottles spilled on the coffee table and the floor, and there were several bottles of good wine he had collected, all of which had been spoiled.

zhao jinxin rubbed his eyes, sat up on the back of the sofa chair, looked at li shuo with blurred eyes, and then revealed a dreamlike smile.

li shuo said angrily, what the are you doing? how do you have the keys to my house. "

"...... key? key...... i deserve it. zhao jinxin ate and laughed, "uncle li, do you drink?" "

"stop spoiling my wine, ask someone to pick you up, or i'll call you a taxi."

zhao jinxin shook his head: "don't go, don't think, don't try to drive me... walk. he had obviously drunk a lot, and his eyes were a little loose.

li shuo wanted to drag zhao jinxin up last time, but zhao jinxin hit the snake with the stick, and suddenly wrapped him around him, holding him and not letting go: "uncle li, my, my uncle li, is mine." "

"zhao jinxin!" li shuo forcefully broke zhao jinxin's hand, fortunately, the drunk people did not have much strength, and instead of usual, he would definitely not be able to resist the brute force of this boy.

"i'm going to take you... shut you up. zhao jinxin tugged at li shuo's clothes, and his eyes were about to close, "but my brother said... say you... eat soft... what to do if you don't eat hard? you say, you say what to do. "

li shuo completely pulled down the person who was sticking to him like an octopus and threw it on the sofa.

zhao jinxin seemed to have really no strength, so he collapsed on the sofa, looked at li shuo with red eyes, and whispered: "uncle li, don't be angry, i will sing to you okay..."

li shuo looked at zhao jinxin's confused look, his heart was sour, and he froze in place for a moment, at a loss.

"i like you, i like you..." zhao jinxin said softly, "i want to hide you, you don't hate me... you don't want me..."

li shuo wiped his face, pulled out his mobile phone, and dialed shao qun's phone.

zhao jinxin struggled to remember, but weakly fell back to the sofa, and could only look at li shuo with longing eyes without blinking.

that helpless look pierced li shuo's heart.

as soon as the phone was connected, before li shuo could speak, shao qunxian quickly said, "did jin xin run to you?" "

"yes, he's still drunk, you come and get him away."

"you made my brother like this, you're fucking responsible for me now, let's talk."

"i'm talking to a drunk guy about a fart!" li shuo said angrily, "besides, we have nothing to talk about, you either take him home or i will throw him outside the door." "

"throw it away." shao qun sneered, "on such a cold day, you are responsible for freezing out a good villain, maybe it is exactly what he wants." "

"you..."

shao qun said in a cold voice, "li shuo, no one has ever been able to live well after repeatedly offending me, the matter of the two of us has turned the page for the time being, my brother's business, you are good for yourself." "

li shuo also sneered: "the tone is not small, you can also be regarded as losing the lady and folding the soldiers, don't pretend in front of me." "

shao qun didn't speak, but his breathing on the phone was heavy, and he was obviously not lightly angry.

"shao qun, you have listened well, the matter between me and zhao jinxin is just a matter between us, how he treats me, you know better than anyone, how i will treat him, it is not your turn to interject." if you really feel sorry for your brother, you should teach him to be sincere and have good character, rather than using, cheating, and playing with other people's feelings, these are the faults of your brothers, and the results are not as you want, and i am not responsible. "

shao qun gritted his teeth and said, "you make a price, how much you have lost in the office, i will pay you three times as much." "

li shuo smiled coldly and said mockingly, "i am not rare. with that, he hung up the phone.

looking at zhao jinxin, who had already passed out on the sofa, li shuo felt a headache, he turned into the bedroom, took a blanket, and covered zhao jinxin.

the messy hair, crimson face and wet eyelashes made this beautiful sleeping face full of childishness.

zhao jinxin is indeed like a child who has not grown up, cute and arrogant, self-centered, good, bad, are all this person.

he just didn't want to be the price that needed to be sacrificed in zhao jinxin's growth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5K 97
Warning⚠️ Please don't Vote on the chapters. It can cause of the closure of my account. This is not my story and translation. This is only for offli...
951K 86.1K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
65.6K 1.6K 9
Title: Deceive - 欺骗 Author: 林仑 Genre: Modern, mafia boss x undercover, sad, BE version Summary: A policeman went undercover at a company to get clo...
296K 9.5K 42
After Maggie Jones' School was involved in a shooting that shook the country, her parents decide to pack up everything and move into the state of Wis...