I'll never leave you (Jinx x...

Von Violetsgalaxy

After that terrible accident,Y/N and Jinx have been closer than ever.They did everything together and didn't... Mehr

Fire and Loss
Changes
Reunion
Why are you so stupid?
Sisters
Surprise MF
Old friend
Enforcers and Councelors
Tragedies
Fucked up Councilors
Family Reunion
Chapter 12: What could have been
Author note 2

Author Note

180 3 1
Von Violetsgalaxy

Hey guys, before I publish the next chapter. I'm going to edit the last ones, but don't worry. Jinx and Y/n are coming back soon.

I'll admit, i kinda left you on a Cliffhanger, so you'll have to wait a little bit.

I hope this'll be the only Reader note I'll be doing.

Have a good day, make sure to eat and stay hydrated, byeee!

*I finished editing the chapters but school starts on Monday again so it'll take a little bit more time to publish the last chapters.I might be able to finish one tomorrow but we'll see.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52K 1.9K 14
Sevika found you an orphan child, she took you in, eager to teach someone something, to have their own apprentice. You became Silco's weapon, incredi...
154K 6.4K 34
For all you Viktor simps xoxo There's an appalling lack of Viktor stuff on here so ๐“‹โ„ด๐’พ๐“๐’ถ! Have some classic cheesy x reader fanfic. Enjoy. (If yo...
2.8K 106 11
"You don't love me anymore?" Tears filled my eyes as I looked into his. "You left me when I needed you most!" "I do love you, my dear. I was just sca...
37.9K 1.1K 17
โœ ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž~เผŠ*ยทหš : ฬ—ฬ€โž› Vi x fem Y/N...