Duskwood- One shot collection

By rosetulip05

Hey humans! Presenting to you, a book of one shot collections of our favourite game with our favourite chara... More

MC×Richy
Vampire
Traitor MC
Serial Killer
You left me : part 1
You left me : part 2
Phil
Exchanged
Exchanged: Part 2
Depression
Mafia
Once upon a rainy day
Dan
Jealousy
Goodbye
Back
Hannah
Darkness
Surprise
Broken Promise
Liar
A sacrifice
So same yet So different

My angel

842 30 6
By rosetulip05

Jake's POV:

Me: "MC? MC, I need your help."

MC: "Not now Jake, I am busy."

Me: "You're literally just watching movies."

MC: "So? Can't I live my life?"

She rudely answered.

Hannah and Richy were still missing but MC was acting all chill and calm. She had stopped helping me in finding the clues. Both of us had decided to come to Duskwood in order to investigate about Hannah and Richy. I wanted MC to be safe and out of all dangers so we were both living together.

Something about her had changed. Five days ago, she went to take a walk around the town for some fresh air and admire the beauty of Duskwood, but when she came back, she was changed. She suddenly became so rude and uninterested in this case. This other day, she was also flirting with Phil.

At first, I didn't give it much thought but now it was all getting too much.

***

I was sitting on my computer when suddenly, MC wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled. "c'mon, Jake. How much will you work? Stop this now."

"I can't, MC. I have to-"

She turned my chair to face her and before I knew it, she had pressed her lips on mine. I was shocked by this action. MC was usually so shy. She used to blush just by a simple touch from me, but now, she was so bold.

Just then, her phone started ringing. She pulled away from me and looked at the caller ID. She immediately went out of the room and slammed the door.

I checked my computer to see who had called her but I was unable to listen to their call. She had a strong encryption that prevented me from listening to her call.

I got up and followed where she had just gone.

"Don't worry, I'll meet you soon. Everyone thought you were dead. They must have recieved a big shock." she chuckled.

"Keep them unconscious. I'll do something about Jake and then I'll come to meet you."

She hung up. She turned around and her skin went pale as soon as she saw me. She stared at me with wide eyes.

"Who were you talking to?"

"Were you eavesdropping on me?"

"Don't change the subject, MC. Who were you talking to?" I raised my voice.

She came towards me, giving me an innocent look. "Richy." she said. "What?!" I stared at her in disbelief. She went towards a drawer and took something out of it. She turned around to face me again, her hands were behind her back as she came towards me again.

"Yes. I was talking to Richy. I know where Hannah is. I knew all along. As, I was the one to kidnap her. And the man without a face is none other than Richy." she smirked.

I was shocked. My eyes were widened in horror. I couldn't believe my ears. It was her all along?

"Why? Why did you-"

Before I could complete, she injected my neck with something. My vision started getting blurry and I felt dizzy. I fell on the floor and MC stood in front of me, laughing like an evil woman. Before I could do anything, everything blacked out.

***

I woke up to someone calling out my name. I opened my eyes, hoping that everything that happened was just a nightmare. MC can't do this. But when I opened my eyes, I found myself, tied to a chair. I was in a cabin like place. I looked around to find all of Hannah's friends tied on the chairs around me. I even saw Hannah and she looked miserable.

"Jake." Hannah whispered. She looked so weak. "Hannah? Lily? What are you all doing here?" "MC and Richy did this! They were the culprits all along!" Dan said with so much hate in his voice. "I can't believe we trusted MC and this is what she did to us." Jessica said looking hurt. "We need to do something! They'll kill all of us!" Lilly said. "Why did they do this?" Cleo whispered. "I can't believe MC did all of this to Hannah. She pretended to help us but she was behind it all along." Thomas said. They were all cursing and hating on MC and Richy.

Just then, the two of them entered, looking happy as ever.

"What a nice reunion, right?" MC cheered.

"Why are you doing this, MC?" Lilly yelled. "I told you guys from the start that she is the kidnapper but no one listened to me!" Lilly cried.

MC laughed. "Well, guys. You all are so naive." she shook her head. "When are we killing them, MC?" Richy asked. "Very soon. First, let's have some fun." her eyes landed on me. She started coming towards me and I felt disgusted. "I trusted you, MC! You broke my trust! Why did you do this?" I yelled at her.

She just laughed. "You were a fool to trust me, Jake." "Please, let us go. Richy, please!" Jessica cried. "Aw, my dear best friend wants to go." MC frowned. "I am not your best friend! You're a monster, MC! A snake! I hate you!"

"Do I look like I care?" MC rolled her eyes. "Dear Jake. Would you like to know about my plan?" she innocently tilted her head and smiled at me. No one can ever believe that such a sweet girl can even harm a fly. When I didn't reply, she continued. "I sent my phone number to Thomas from Hannah's phone. I, very easily, gained all of your trust, though Lilly made things difficult for me." She went towards Lilly and slapped her. "Don't touch my sister, MC!" I yelled at her but she just laughed. "Don't worry, you'll see me murder her, Jake." she smirked. "So, anyways. I pretended to help you but in reality, I was taking you away from your destination. Richy was in it with me all along." she smiled at Richy who looked at her admiringly.

I felt a thousand needles piercing into my heart. It was always so difficult for me to trust people. When I thought I could finally trust someone, she broke my trust and proved it right that I could never trust anyone in my life.

"What do you want from us?!" Dan yelled.

"Just your life. I only wanted to kill Hannah, but you all dragged yourselves into this on your own." She took a knife and started going towards Hannah. Richy took another knife, and went towards Thomas. "Time to say goodbye to your friends, Hannah." she smiled at Hannah who looked horrified.

We all were screaming at them to stop but the both of them were just laughing at our miserable state.

Just as MC was about to stab Hannah, the door flew wide open and a girl barged in. She immediately fell in the floor. "No!" she tried to yell but her Voice was barely a whisper. Her entire body was covered in scars and bruises and blood was dripping from her arms and legs. Her hair were all over her face, preventing us to see who it was.

"YOU?! HOW DID YOU ESCAPE?!" MC yelled at the girl. The girl struggled to get up, she looked so helpless and weak. She removed her hair out of her face and all of us were shocked to see that it was - MC!

"MC?" Jessica, Cleo and Dan said at the same time.

"Please, don't do this, Jasmine." she cried to, who we assumed was MC.

"MC? HOW THE HELL DID YOU ESCAPE?!"

So she wasn't MC but, Jasmine. They look alike. Are they-

"Are you both twin sisters?!" Lilly asked.

"YES! YES WE ARE!" Jasmine said, looking disgustingly at MC, who was still struggling to stand.

"What's happening here?" Dan asked looking so lost.

"Are you all seriously so stupid?!" Jasmine stared at Dan. "This right here, is my sister, Who I despise the most in this world." She said through gritted teeth. MC looked so hurt and broken and I felt so mad at myself that I actually thought that she'd do something like this to us. "I sent MC's number to Thomas. And she was actually helping you guys. I wanted you all to believe that MC is the kidnapper. My plan was to kill Hannah and leave proofs indicating towards MC. But my dear sister was smarter than I thought. She was actually getting closer to us, so we had no choice, but to kidnap her as well, and I switched places with her." Jasmine went towards MC and slapped her and MC fell on the floor. "STOP IT! DON'T YOU DARE HURT MC!" I yelled. My blood was boiling. They were sisters but completely opposite to each other. One was as sweet as an angel while the other was as cruel as a devil.

"Aww.. Mr. Hacker here loves my sister. How sweet. But do you know what, MC? He kissed me." Jasmine smirked while MC looked at me. "I didn't! She kissed me, MC!" "I know, Jake." MC smiled at me and then stood up. She pushed Jasmine away with all the strength she had. "You bitch!" Jasmine pounced on MC but she dodged her.

"Why Jasmine? Why do you hate me so much?"

"Because you were all what I never was. Mom and dad loved you more than me! You were smart! You always got good grades while I used to fail! You received all sorts of gifts from our parents who were always so proud of you, while they always scolded me. They always told me to be like you! The guy I loved wanted to be with you despite the fact that we look alike! I wish I'd killed you that night before running away from the house." Jasmine yelled with so much hatred in her voice. She grabbed the knife and came towards me, just as she was about to stab me, MC pushed her away from me. Richy came towards MC, ready to attack her, but police sirens stopped him.

Jasmine and Richy looked horrified while MC smirked at them. "I called the police before coming here."

The police officers barged in and immediately handcuffed Richy and Jasmine while the other officers were untying us. MC ignored her sister's hurtful curses and helped the officer in untying me. As soon as I got free, I pulled her in a tight embrace, never wanting to let her go. She hugged me back and was sobbing on my chest. "I am so sorry for doubting you, MC. I actually believed that you did all this."

"It's not your fault, Jake. Any sane person would have thought this."

I pulled away from her. Her face was covered in cuts as well, but she was smiling. I pulled her in for a deep kiss. This time, it felt so right. I rested my forehead on hers. "I love you so much, MC." "I love you too, Jake." She chuckled.

Before we knew it, the whole group was joined in our hug, including Hannah. Everyone was apologising to MC for thinking that she did all this. The officers took us to the hospital but only Hannah and MC's condition was bad.

***

"Why didn't you ever tell me about your twin sister?" I asked MC as we were sitting on the couch. "She had run away from home when we were 16. She had cut all contacts with us. She'd always hated me ever since we were little kids. I didn't knew she despised me this much." MC's eyes were filled with tears and I immediately wrapped my arms around her. "It's Okay. You have so many people that love you so much. Don't think about her."

"She told me why she'd kidnapped Hannah." I looked at her, urging her to continue.

"After she ran away from home, Jennifer had been taking care of her like her elder sister. Jasmine said that for the first time in her life, she had felt loved. But Hannah had ran over Jennifer, killing her, so Jasmine wanted revenge. She pulled me into this so that she can make me suffer."

"Your sister is the exact opposite of you, MC. But don't worry, she'll never harm you again."

MC smiled at me and rested her head on my chest.

If MC hadn't showed up on time, we all would have died thinking that MC was the culprit. We all would have died hating her. But even in her weakest condition, MC managed to save all of us.

She really is an angel.

My angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 2.7K 68
⚠️All rights are with Everbyte, none of the characters are mine except the Main Character who is named Jade.⚠️ Please bear in mind this is just my im...
31K 2.3K 24
PART1: It's been three months since Elena McClain found Hannah and Richy after their disappearance. But hasn't she received even a single message fro...
34.5K 1.4K 28
How devastating would it be for our beloved hacker - Jake to find out that our beloved MC is dead! Is she really dead? or if she is not dead then wh...
35.2K 1.9K 39
Love, fear, friendship, uncertainty: the four cardinal points on which MC's life revolves since she joined the attempts to find Hannah. Fascination...