DRAGON BALL GT : RETOLD

By Chomuwidgomu

@Chomuwidgomu and @Sarian68 Retelling Dragon Ball GT, Which is the most Hated series in the Dragon Ball Commu... More

Dragon Ball GT : Begining of a New Journey.... Appearing the Mysterious Orbs
Dragon Ball GT : Goku's Biggest Challenge, To Find the Black Star Dragon Balls
Dragon Ball GT : Stepping into The Grand Tour ! Pan and Trunks Joins (Part 1)
Dragon Ball GT : Stepping into The Grand Tour ! Pan and Trunks Joins (Part 2)
Dragon Ball GT : Rise of The Machine Mutants
Dragon Ball GT : Fall of Dr.Myuu ! The Ultimate Machine Mutant ?
Dragon Ball GT : Rise of the Ultimate Machine Mutant Bebi ! (Part-1)
Dragon Ball GT : Rise of The Ultimate Machine Mutant Bebi ! (Part-2)
Dragon Ball GT : Bebi's Sinister Strategies (Part-1)
Dragon Ball GT : The Tuffle Utopia, A New Order (Part-1)
Dragon Ball GT : The Tuffle Utopia, A New Order (Part-2)
Dragon Ball GT : The Turning Fate of Goku, Uub and Bebi
Dragon Ball GT : The Ultimate Super Saiyan (Part 1)
Dragon Ball GT : The Ultimate Super Saiyan (Part 2)
Dragon Ball GT : Battle of Fate (Part 1)
Dragon Ball GT : Battle of Fate (Part 2)
Dragon Ball GT : Bebi's Redemption.. The End of a Big Conflict
Dragon Ball GT : Massive Rescue Mission !!!
Dragon Ball GT : Piccolo's Desperate Sacrifice.
Dragon Ball GT : The Storm is Over. Happy Days For Our Heroes..

Dragon Ball GT : Bebi's Sinister Strategies (Part-2)

117 3 0
By Chomuwidgomu

CHAPTER 58 : GOKU, PAN AND TRUNKS RETURNS TO EARTH.

The ship travels through the Earth's Atmosphere, Making it inside the Skies.

Trunks : We are almost there !
Goku : Trunks. I think it's better to land on the Lookout. We can hand over the Dragon Balls to Them.

Trunks : That's a Good idea actually !!

The Spaceship reaches at the Lookout.

Actually Dende and Mr.Popo were waiting for them.

The ship lands. Goku gets out.

Goku : Hey ! Dende ! We made it at Time right.

Dende : Goku... You're back. We made it in time.

Pan gets out with the Dragon Balls, Trunks too gets out with Gill.

Pan : Here you go !! We struggled a lot to find these Dragon Balls.

Trunks : Whew ! Now i can get back to my duties as the President.

Goku : Finally, if i think, within 6 months, we've made it back.
Um ! Did that much time passed !?Mr.Popo : Actually 9 months passed.

Trunks : What !!! Wait ! Was i wrong. We took 3 months to reach Earth while we felt it was 3 days only ?!
Goku : It's okay Trunks. Atleast we made at the Right time, Hahaha !!

Pan : should we handle these Dragon Balls ! What about you turning back into an Adult Again.

Goku : Well Pan ! I think if we use these Dragon Balls again it will scatter across the Space and we will have to again travel to space for another 6 months, or more time than that.
Trunks : that's right Pan

Goku : For now ! I think being a Kid
Again is Fun.. atleast it didn't affect my personality or Powers haha !!

Pan : fine ! I'll handle over the Dragon Balls.

After Pan handing over the Dragon Balls to Mr.Popo, They part their ways. Pan comes near Gill and kisses him.

Pan : I've never kissed anyone before. This is my first Kiss for you Haha !

Gill gets shy after getting kissed and Pan ties her Bandana to Gill.

Finally the Trio parts their Seperate Ways.

Goku : Trunks ! Dende and Mister Popo, we're leaving to home.

Trunks : Well i am leaving too.

Goku and Pan flies off. Trunks takes the Spaceship and flies off too.

After they went, Dende smiles at the Dragon Balls.

Dende : Hahaha !! Bebi Sama will surely be happy. I'll provide him with the Best Dragon Balls to make his wish.

CHAPTER 59 : MR.SATAN'S BRILLIANCE AND STUPIDITY.

Outside Mr.Satan's home, A Group of Civilians Protest Against Mr.Satan with Slogans Saying "Reject Humanity, Become Tuffle".

Few of the People starts to throw Rocks At the Front entrance of the house. Buu comes out of the Balcony to see the People

*****: BUU ! What is actually with the People Outside ?? Why they are acting strange ?
Buu : It's because a Parasite is Possesing People, Making them act evil.

Mr.Satan is actually inside Buu's Body. He's the only Human to not be Possessed by Bebi.

Mr.Satan : Good thing that Parasite didn't affect me, thanks to you Buu-San..
I actually thought that They hated me because they found out About Goku saving the Planet and not me. Thankfully i was mistaken Hahahaha !!

Anyway Buu, let's go out. I wanna really kick those butts who showed weird guts to Throw rocks at the house of the Champion himself !!!

Buu : Okay !!

Buu Teleports near the People. The People Suddenly stares at Buu. Some people really wanna beat out Him and Mr.Satan.

Buu walks near them and blows a huge amount of Air, Sending the people fall down

Buu Spits out Mr.Satan.

Mr.Satan : Hey Guys ! It's yours Truly Satan here. Let's talk things straight. Violence isn't the key to Solve right !!

The people get angry and wakes up Again. Mr.Satan rushes near the People and hits the shit out of them.

The people falls down. Suddenly they wake up. Mr.Satan gets puzzled by seeing them stand up.

Mr.Satan : Daaah !!! What's with these people, they are stronger ??? I hit them hard as much as i can !! Aah ! Help me ! Buu !!!!

The people comes near Mr.Satan to hit him. Satan runs away. Suddenly Buu comes in Saving Satan and flies with him off to Goku to report the Issue of the People Acting weird.

CHAPTER 60 : GOKU AND PAN REACHES HOME, A SHOCKING TWIST HAPPENS.

Goku and Pan get there using Instant Transmission.

Pan opens the door and gets in.

Pan : Hey ! Grandma !! Mom !! I am back !!

Goku : Hey Chi Chi !!

Chi Chi and Videl are washing the Plates, by their faces Seemingly Angry.

Pan comes in Hugging Videl.
Pan : Mom !! I am back..

Videl : Go away !! Go !!

Pan : Mom... I was sorry about leaving without your permission. I won't repeat it Again. Atleast look now Mom ! I am Back safely.

Goku takes his seat at the Dining Table.

Goku : You know Chi Chi ! I've really missed you... I didn't stay with you always whenever you wanted. I am going to be with you from here on. No more Scattering away.

Chi Chi : You filthy Saiyans are Just Annoying !

Chi Chi keeps the food on the Table.

Goku : Hey Chi Chi ! Is this for me !

*****: It's for me Dad !

It was Goten
Goku : Hey son !! It's been a while since I've seen you. Well how's your Date.

Goten Charges a Ki at Goku.

Goku : Goten ! What's with you !!
Goten : That's none of your concern Saiyan.

*****: Wait For your Brother Goten, we'll make this showy.

It was Gohan.
Goku : Hey Gohan !!

Pan : Papa !!

Gohan : So Brother ! Let's torment with our father.
Goten : Yes !

Goku suddenly senses an Evil Ki coming from them.

Goku : (What's with the Ki of My sons. It seems they are Evil Beings now !!)

Pan : What's with them. Papa looks Strange.

Goku : Talk Later, Hold on to me tight.

Meanwhile at Capsule Corp, Trunks lands his Ship at The Work Station.

Gill : Danger Danger !!

Trunks : Hey calm down !! This is my home.
Gill : Danger Danger !!
Trunks : if you keep on acting stupid, You'll end up being Kicked by My Dad, my dad's kinda Savage...

***** : You're right !

It was Vegeta who came to Greet Trunks.

Vegeta : So how was your journey !

Trunks : Well Dad ! It was Fun and kinda hard. Atleast it went good actually !
Also Dad sorry for leaving without Taking Goten and Gohan. Pan was a Little bit annoying at times.

By the way, This is Gi..

Vegeta : Fine ! Come in.

Trunks follows Vegeta inside their Room with Gill still beeping on "Danger Danger".

Bulma Comes in walking and sees Trunks.
Bulma : welcome back home Trunks. You were Really reckless at certain times.

Trunks : Huh ! Where's Bulla By the way.

Vegeta : She's In the Room.

By the way Son, it's been a while since I've seen. It's good to see you safe.
Trunks : Yea !
Vegeta : Ever since we parted from Pitaru.

Trunks : Huh !

Bebi controls over Vegeta and uses him as hostage.

Bebi Vegeta : Welcome to my Utopia !!

Trunks : Huh !! Dad !!!

Bebi Vegeta : Aww ! You forgot me too easily right !! Well i am Bebi Again !!

Trunks : Bebi how did you !!!
Bebi Vegeta : Hahaha ! Thanks to encountering you, i was able to find the Remaining Saiyans in Earth

Gill suddenly pulls out Missiles from his Body.

Trunks : Gill ! That's Bebi !! He's using my Dad's body !!

Gill : DANGER !!!
Gill shoots the Bullets at Bebi Vegeta's Face.

Trunks falls down.

Bebi Vegeta : you are a Machine Mutant !! Your usage isn't needed further. Perish to Death

Bebi Vegeta shoots a Ki Blast at Gill.

Gill gets Destroyed. Gill falls down.

Trunks : No !!! Gill !!!!

Bebi Vegeta laughs hard.

Trunks : Why did you do that to Gill !! Why are you controlling my Dad !!

Bebi Vegeta : Chuchuchu ! Calm down my Son !! Today's your Birthday. Once my Clone activates inside you, you'll be christened as a Tuffle.

Trunks : What !!!

Bebi Vegeta : Remember the day that i Hostage you. Turns out i Layed an Egg in Your Brain. But it didn't activate at the time because I wasn't strong enough to do that. Now you will be my Son once I Sing Happy Birthday !!

Happy Birthday to you !! Happy Birthday to you !!

Trunks starts choking hard and runs out of breath.

Bebi Vegeta : Ahahahaha !!!!

CHAPTER 61 : GOHAN AND GOTEN VS GOKU, MR.SATAN MEETS GOKU

Back at Goku's house,

Chi Chi : Kill Goku !!

Gohan and Goten turns Super Saiyan and fires Ki blasts at Goku and Pan. Goku holds Pan and Teleports out to the fields. The house gets Half Destroyed.

Goten comes near Pan and Shoots a Shockwave at Her, Blasting her off.

Pan : Uncle Goten ! Why are you hurting me this bad ! It's because i was annoying !!

Goten : Hahaha ! You always was Annoying Pan ! Ever since you were born, i hated you !!
Pan : No !!!

Gohan comes behind Pan

Gohan fires a Ki Blast at Pan
Gohan : Die Daughter ! I don't deserve Someone like you !!

The Ki comes near Pan. Goku Teleports near Pan and blocks the Ki wave.

Pan : Grandpa !!

Goku : How dare you Gohan !!!!

Goku and Pan intakes the Ki wave and falls down.

Pan lies there unconsciously.

Goku : Pan ! Hold on Yourself !! You've been hurt bad !! GOHAN !!!

Goku flies near Gohan

Goku : What's with you Gohan ! Are you still On Mind !

Gohan : of course ! It's me Dad !!

Goten : We are still on intact Daddy !!
Goten fires a Ki Blast at Goku. Goku blocks it from behind.

Goku : Goten ! You don't need to act like a fool who would attack his opponent in a Stupid way. I've experienced more than you Son. You are still not upto my level.

Gohan : Shut up Saiyan ! How dare you mock my brother !!

Goku : And i assume Chi Chi didn't teach you to behave like this just because i became a Kid Again..

Gohan : Yeaaaaah !!!!
Gohan charges near Goku, Followed by Goten.
They go on a Heavy Rampage

Goku : you're just being out of Mind. Just get out of the Thing that's making you do this !!!
Goku blows them Away.

Goku : I am surprised Gohan. I didn't knew you would use your full potential.

Gohan : Oh Dad ! Look at you !! How brilliant you are. I assume you weren't like this while fighting Majin Buu ?

Goku : Geez..Gohan !!
Well Fine ! I end this now !!

Goku charges a Ki wave at Gohan. Goten joins Gohan and they too charge a Ki at Goku.

******: Goku San !!! Stop !! They've been controlled by a Parasite ! It's not Your sons fighting.

Goku : Mr.Satan and Buu !

Mr.Satan : This Parasite seems to be controlling every Human except me.
I'll take care of Pan.

Goku : Parasite ! What do you mean

******: He refered to me Goku !!

Goku turns back and it was none other than Bebi Vegeta.

Goku : Daah not you too !!! Vegeta !!

Bebi Vegeta : I am Bebi ! Did you forget me easily.

Goku : What !!! I see. The Ki i sense. You've been using Vegeta's body right. I remember you possesing Trunks.

Bebi Vegeta : Well Goku ! You played with my life on M2. Too bad I'll do the same with you too.

CHAPTER 62 : BEBI VEGETA VS SON GOKU (PART 1)

Buu : That guy is in Vegeta's body Now.

Mr.Satan : Ooh i see !! Goku !! Take care of that Thing and make Vegeta San safe !!

Hahaha !!! I am the champion of Earth you parasite !! I appointed Goku to fight you. He will show you what it feels to fight.

Bebi Vegeta : Hmm ?! So you are the Champion of Earth right ! Hahahaha !! But you know one thing Human, you don't deserve to be in my Upcoming Utopia. Die !!

Bebi Vegeta fires a Ki at Mr.Satan

Goku : Satan !!!

Thankfully, Buu saves Mr.Satan at time and Converts him and Pan to Chocolate and eats them.

Goku : Take Care Buu !!!
Buu : Okay !!!

Gohan Decides to go near Buu.

Bebi Vegeta : Wait !! Let they go ! Our Main Specimen to Eradicate is here !

Goku : So you controlled Chi Chi and the others right ? That's Dirty Bebi !

Bebi Vegeta : i am the Tuffle King !! You have no right to call me that, Saiyan !!

Goku : can't you change them back ? My family have nothing to do with the Saiyan things at all.

Bebi Vegeta : I know Goku. But my plans changed. I saw a potential at Humans on substituting my people. Thank me for making your family away from you.

Goku : And what are you going to get ?

Bebi Vegeta : Goku, you have everything that i once had. Family, Freinds and Vice versa. But i am too a being. I would also desire to have A Community. You're a Good Person, except that i hate you because you are a Saiyan !!!!

Goku : Enough !!
Goku charges near Bebi Vegeta. They start to fight Rapidly as hard as they Can.

The Pic : An idea on Goku fighting Bebi Vegeta.

Bebi Vegeta gets angry enough and Kicks Goku at the Ground. Goku Teleports near Bebi Vegeta.

Goku : so you've really learnt how to combat. The last time i encountered you, you weren't able to combat at all..

Bebi Vegeta : and it's all thanks to Vegeta that i have combating skills now !

Goku : if you really wanted to fight me, why do you need to Possess all. What's your Goal Bebi !!

Bebi Vegeta : nothing that matters to you.

I hate Saiyans for good, especially Saiyans who are like you, kind, strong, Someone who can be idolized as something. I hate you for life !!!!

Bebi Vegeta blasts a Big Bang attack at Goku. Goku blocks it.

Goku : you are pretty impressive Bebi. With such a Powerful Hostage like Vegeta, you've really Learnt how to use his full potential. That's why i can see Gohan being evil.

Bebi Vegeta : i not only possess someone, but i have the ability to bring out the Pure Evil and Full Potential inside of them, which i only manipulate it to cause hatred towards your Race.

Goku : (if i go Super Saiyan at this point, it will never be the solution to end the fight. I'll have to go Super Saiyan 3)

Suddenly Trunks Arrives at the Scene with a Possessed Bulla

Goku : Trunks !!! You're back

Trunks : Yes i am Goku, but it's only to kill you !!

Goku : What !!!

Bebi Vegeta : Hahaha ! Well done Trunks.

Goku : So ! You are using all of my friends against me. But aren't they Saiyans too... You are supposed to hate them too ?

Bebi Vegeta : you're right Goku ! But i think i can make a use of them since they possess so much power. And I am using Vegeta's body only to exact my Revenge by Absorbing his Chi !

Goku : you really confuse me ! Why can't you possess me then !!

Bebi Vegeta : i hate you Son Goku !! When i look at you, i remember my past life as A Tuffle. I too had Family and freinds like you. When i see a Saiyan mirroring what I had in my life before, it triggers me !! HAAAAAA !!!

I AM GOING TO TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU !!!

Bebi Vegeta fires Ki at Goku. Goku uses instant Transmission and blocks it. Goku and Bebi Vegeta go for a Rematch Again.

Goku gets hit hard by Bebi Vegeta.

Bebi Vegeta : This ends now Goku !!

Goku goes Super Saiyan 3. He uses the complete energy he has to transform.

The World Shakes Again and The Possessed Fighters loose their control and Falls down, due to the Power of Super Saiyan 3's Transformation..

Chapter 63 : BEBI VEGETA VS SON GOKU (PART 2)

Goku finally reaches his Stage at Super Saiyan 3.

Bebi Vegeta : What !!! I can't believe that Goku literally had these powers !! It's almost close to my strength. At this point I am stronger than Son Goku.. so i don't need to worry on !!

Goku finally breathes hard.

Goku : *Pant* *pant*... I can't believe i made it to Super Saiyan 3. I don't know how long can I hold this form, i wasn't able to handle this last time. Guess my Training with Uub may help...I'll keep up with it.

This ends now Bebi !!!!!

Bebi Vegeta : C'mon Saiyan ! Show your powers !! I'll make an end to this too !!

Goku rushes near and Punches Bebi Vegeta hard.

They go on a Heavy Rampage, similiar to How Goku fought Majin Buu.

Goku rapidly Punches out Bebi Vegeta. Bebi Vegeta blasts Ki at Goku and kicks him hard at the face.

Goku : Ha ! You're getting stronger. You started off hating Saiyans and now your becoming like them actually !!! Interesting !

Bebi Vegeta : Well it's ironic for a Saiyan to say it !!

Goku : I am not a Saiyan, i am an Earthling !!! I am fighting only to save my friends from you !!

Bebi Vegeta : it's actually the other way Around Goku ! I am helping the people get away from your Monkey Race !!! Haaa !!

Bebi Vegeta Charges a Final Flash at Goku. Goku gets injured heavily and falls down.

Goku's Gi gets Tored up, He Spits blood out hard. Goku flies up to Bebi Vegeta.

Bebi Vegeta : What happened, Son Goku !! Going to fail Yourself ???

Goku : Yea !!

Goku gets Angry and becomes Super Saiyan using the remaining energy, Charges a Kamehameha at Bebi Vegeta.

Bebi Vegeta : How dare you !!!

Bebi Vegeta again charges a Super Final Flash at Goku and they fire at each other.

The Two energy Waves Collide each other, causing a Huge Destruction at the battle field.

Goku Eventually looses again. Goku have desperately fallen. Goku is now lying lifeless at the ground.

Bebi Vegeta : I think i took care of him. All of my Half Saiyan Mates, Serve me with power !!!

The Four Half Saiyans Gather near Bebi Vegeta and Supplies him with a lot of energy.

Bebi Vegeta mutates into Super Bebi Vegeta using Their Energies.

The Half Saiyans looses their Energy and falls down unconsciously.

Bebi Vegeta : Look at that Desperate Face of yours Goku. You thought with all those powers, you can take me down !! Wrong !!! You are Wrong ! This is my Game !! I win this game !!!!

Bebi Vegeta Charges Tuffle Death Wave at Goku. The most powerful Attack that Can Destroy the entire Planet Itself.

Bebi Vegeta : You'll Perish Along The Planet's Surface too Goku !!!

CHAPTER 64 : BEBI VEGETA KILLS GOKU !!?

Bebi Throws his Tuffle Death Wave at Goku. The Attack goes near Goku. The skies turns dark due to the Evil energy caused by the Attack. The Wave Reaches The Ground.
A Giant Supernova takes Place and the Area explodes, along with Goku.

Bebi Vegeta : Hahahaha ! BAHAHHAHAHAHA !!! YES !!! GOKU IS KILLED !!! FINALLY !!! MY DREAMS ARE AT IT'S REACH !!

The Supernova's influence causes Earthquakes and Volcanoes all over the Planet.

Meanwhile, Buu Successfully hides at an Artic Region.

Buu suddenly senses Goku's Ki disappear.

Buu : Um ! Goku is Dead...

Pan (Inside Buu) : What !! Grandpa died !!! How !!!

Buu : That Parasite Killed him.

Mr.Satan (Inside Buu) : Oh no that can't possibly happen !!?

Buu Spits out Pan and Mr.Satan

Mr.Satan : Goku San was our only hope !! He's no more now ! Damn that Bebi Parasite...

Pan : Grandpa.... Nooooooooooo.....

Pan runs at the Peak of the Cold hill and cries hard.

Things have been Darker out for Goku and his Friends. After many years of Peace, Goku have faced a challenge that he hasn't faced at all before. His family and friends were controlled By Bebi. Bebi have taken over Vegeta's Body and is now maturing himself to full potential, as Goku desperately looses Towards Bebi....

What will the Remaining Heroes do !! Will Pan fight Bebi at her last Stand.... Or did Goku die actually ?!!!.......

To be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 29 7
What if Bulma Became A Saiyan is an original idea that came to mind after watching the original Dragon Ball series, Dragon Ball Kai series, and inspi...
48.5K 1.5K 32
Raditz stares at his little brother, half glare, half shock. "You are a fool Kakarot! Why are you thinking taking them on so recklessly?! Have you go...
12.2K 129 35
I Own Nothing and everything that is referenced or shown is Owned By Their Respected Creators. This was reuploaded From DeviantArt Update 8/3/2023: U...
731 2 20
It has been five years since the defeat of Omega Shenron. Five years since Goku left with the Dragon of Earth, Shenron to train. Five years of peace...