When Hate Turns To Love (Nial...

By Blaise23

One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was goin... More

When Hate Turns To Love (Niall Horan Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not a chapter just a question!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Important!!!!please read!!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Please Read!!!

Chapter 26

85.8K 1.5K 590
By Blaise23

THIS IS A REALLY CUTE CHAPTER, WELL I HOPE YOU THINK SO, AND ITS SUPER LONG SO YOU'RE WELCOME :)

“NIALL WE LOVE YOU!”

“IM SO SORRY NIALLER!”

“WHO IS THAT GIRL?!”

“IS THAT YOUR GIRLFIREND!?”

I clutched onto Niall’s arm for dear life as we were pushed through a mass crowd of people, I thought I was going to die.

I was extremely claustrophobic to the point where I could just faint. The screams, the closeness, and the heat were killing my head. I squeezed my eyes shut as Niall took me under his arm holding me close to him as we were bustled through.

“It’s alright Kaylee.” He said softly kissing the top of my head. I peeked my eyes open and saw the entrance of the airport, I sighed, thank goodness.

Just as we were about to open the door I felt someone pull on my hair, my footing lost as I stumbled back. My hand flew up to where the pain was as I looked around the sea of girls. “Are you okay?” Niall asked noticing the frown etched onto my face and my glassy eyes. I nodded and bit my lip walking inside.

Our bags were sat on a cart outside of the security check in. “Alright you guys can take it from here, the airport was cleared and no one, besides people with flights, are being allowed in. Have a safe flight.” Paul said to Niall as he handed us two books. “Kaylee’s passport is in there already, we had to get her one, she’s never traveled.” He smiled looking over at me.

“Have you ever been on a plane?” Niall asked me looking down at me. I shook my head timidly, the spot where the girl pulled my hair still aching, my headache increasing. “It’ll be fine.”

“Alright, get going, your flight leaves soon.” Paul chuckled and we thanked him reaching for our few bags. Niall only had one suitcase and the back pack he was wearing, I had one suitcase and another small bag.

“I don’t think so.” Niall chuckled taking the bags from me.

“What?” I pouted reaching for them.

“Your wrist is hurt, I’m carrying them.” He said as if it was obvious.

“I have another hand.” I retorted waving it in front of his face.

“Don’t care, let’s go.” He winked before jogging off leaving me to follow behind him. I rolled my eyes and skipped up to catch up to him. I had no clue where we were going, thank you Paul for being just a phone call away.

“Okay, yeah I see it.” Niall said down the phone as we looked around the huge airport. “Alright, thanks again Pauly, we will.” He smiled before hanging up. “Right over here.” Niall pointed to gate 57. We walked up to it handing the lady our tickets and walking down the terminal.

We were greeted by a flight attendant and a captain as we stepped onto a plane.

“Hello, Good Evening.” The woman smiled at us and I gave her a weak smile back, my nerves getting the best of me.

When I agreed to all this I kind of forgot about the fact that we needed to fly out to Ireland. “Kayls, it’s going to be fine.” Niall laughed noticing my jittery hands as he put our stuff in the overhead. “Sit.”

I did what he said and moved down the row to the window seat pulling up the little shade. I aw’ed as I saw the runway lit up by different lights so that the planes could see where they were going. “It’s an overnight flight so it won’t be too bad, promise.” Niall smiled squeezing my knee.

“I hope.” I breathed leaning my head against the cool glass.

10 or so minutes later everyone was on the plane and we were rolling down the runway getting ready to take off. I closed my blind not wanting to see. You could hear the noise of the jet engines whirling around as we went faster. There was little bumps before it was smooth again. “You did it.” Niall grinned looking over at me. I let out the breath I was holding in and giggled. “Open your blind.”

I opened it and looked out the window, it looked beautiful. The city was completely lit up and you could see it all from where we were. “Amazing right?” He whispered, his chin resting on my shoulder as he looked out the window. I nodded not wanting to look away.

“Is it nice in Ireland? Will I like it?” I asked after a few minutes.

“Yeah course it is!” He chuckled. “It’s beautiful; if we have time I’ll take you around to some of my favorite places.”

“Oh yay!” I cheered. I had always wanted to go to Ireland, being I was from there, but never really had the opportunity to go.

“Get some rest Kaylee, it’s going to be a busy next few days. Greg says there’s a lot of people staying at our house… I hope not too many.” He groaned sitting back.

“It’s okay, but you need to get some rest too.” I smiled rubbing his arm.

“Yeah, hey, does your mum know you came with me?” He questioned looking at me, his eyebrows furrowed together.

“Uh no… I don’t really care, it’s not like she does.” I sighed resting my head on his shoulder. “I don’t want to talk about it, just go to sleep.”

“Can I at least get comfy, I don’t really have room.” He laughed nudging my head off his shoulder. I groaned sitting up and looking at him. He put the arm rest up and leaned his seat back a bit, not having to worry about anyone behind him.

“Okay c’mere.” He smirked holding his arm out. I giggled and sat closer to him nuzzling my face into his side as he put his arm around me. “Hey no biting!” He squeaked as I bit down on his side. I looked up at him and giggled, he just shook his head laughing.

“Night Ni.” I giggled wrapping my arms around his waist.

“Goodnight Kaylee.”

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Kaylee passed out about an hour ago, but I couldn’t fall asleep. I had too much on my mind. I’d be home in a  matter of hours and I just don’t know if I can do it. It’s going to be so hard seeing my mum and my brother… even my family… I wish this never happened. I wish I was back in America with the boys on tour.

“Excuse me sir, blanket?” The flight attendant smiled sweetly holding out a blanket. I nodded and took it.

“Uh actually can I have another one for her?” I asked looking over at Kaylee. She nodded pulling out another one. “Thank you.” I draped the blanket over Kaylee she cuddled in closer to me. I took mine placing it over my legs considering Kaylee was all over my upper half.

I laid my head back closing my eyes praying that I could just go to sleep and everything would go away.

*

“Ladies and Gentlemen please put your seats in the upright position we are landing shortly.” The sound of the captains voice rang through the cabins. I groaned opening my eyes.

Somehow in the course of the night my seat managed to go all the way down and Kaylee was sprawled on top of me, snoring lightly next to my ear. Aw.

“Kaylee, wake up…” I whispered softly shaking her. She stirred a bit before her eyes popped open looking directly into mine. She moved her head over and then her cheeks went red. “What’s wrong?”

“I kind of uh…” She sat up looking down at my shirt. “Sorry.” She shrugged and I looked down noticing the little puddle.

“Gross!” I teased in a girly voice tickling her sides. She giggled as she rolled off into her own seat, me putting mine in the ‘upright’ position.

*

“I feel out of place… I don’t have an accent….” She whispered to me as we walked through the airport.

“Shush up Kayls, your accent is cute, say dog for me.” I cooed pinching her cheeks.

“Dawg.” She pouted sticking her tongue out at me. As we got to the front of the airport there were fans and paps everywhere. What the hell. Paul called the airport and they said they would have it cleared, this was unacceptable.

“Uh Kayls, stay close.” I mumbled pushing the door open. She grabbed onto my arm following behind me as I pushed past the people smiling politely.

“THAT’S THE GIRL THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT!” Someone shouted but I just kept going holding Kaylee closer to me.

Kaylee’s P.O.V.

I looked around trying to process everything, this was crazier than last night. Niall kept mumbling something but I couldn’t hear him. I slid my hand down his arm to clutch his hand, trying not to lose him.

“THAT’S THE GIRL THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT!” Someone shouted and Niall pulled me closer. I felt a hand on the back of my arm pulling me. Their nails were digging into me and I whipped around to try and push them off me. There was a sharp pain on my cheek as someone’s hand collided with it.

My hand shot up to touch it and when I pulled it back there were small blood droplets on it. “Kaylee- oh my gosh.” Niall gasped looking at my cheek as tears sprang to my eyes. “Let’s go.” He growled taking me under his arm.

“STAY AWAY FROM OUR NIALL! WE HATE YOU; WE DON’T WANT YOU STEALING HIM!” I heard someone shout. How could they hate me? They didn’t even know me?

There was a small taxi at the end where Niall and I quickly climbed in. He turned to me after giving the man directions. “I’m so sorry.” He whispered trying to wipe the blood off with a tissue.

“It’s not your fault.” I whispered my voice cracking. I took in a sharp breath as he wiped over one of the deeper cuts. I looked in the reflection of my phone, four cut marks running from the side of my cheek up to my eye.

“I should’ve had you in front of me, what the hell is wrong with me.” He groaned and I smacked him lightly on the head.

“Niall I said it wasn’t your fault so stop blaming yourself, it was the girl that did that. Not yours.” I spat sitting forward in my seat. I dabbed at the cuts hoping the bleeding would stop.

“Well, uh, welcome to Ireland!” Niall laughed nervously.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I looked over at Kaylee as she bit her lip, she looked like she was going to cry and that’s the last thing I needed right now. I bit at my finger nails noticing the scenery becoming more familiar, almost home.

Her cut had stopped bleeding, it was pretty bad, I mean a scratch to the face ouch. “Why are you looking at me?” She whispered and I blushed red.

“Uh sorry, I was just looking at your cuts…”

“Well don’t… they’re awful and I’m going to meet your family looking like this! They’re going to think I’m crazy or something.” She whimpered her bottom lip trembling.

“No they won’t. Relax, I will explain what happened.” I replied in a hushed tone rubbing her leg.

A few minutes later we were at the house. I hauled the bags out of the back and walked up the front walk way, Kaylee shuffling right behind me.

I pushed the front door open and put the bags down next to it. There was talking and noise from the direction of the living room.

“Niall don’t leave me.” She whispered her eyes wide as she looked up at me. She looked so vulnerable and scared; I didn’t think she would be one to be shy.

“I won’t come on.” I smiled warmly at her holding out my hand. She took it her other hand by her lips as she bit at her finger nails. We walked down the hall and everyones heads turned as we walked in. Almost my entire family was there, cousins, aunts, uncles, my brother and my mom!?

I ran up to where she was sitting on the couch wrapping her in a hug. “Mum I’m so glad you’re okay.” I cried as she rubbed my back.

“I’m fine dear, how have you been? I missed you.” She whispered in my ear. Her sweet voice calming me down. I pulled back wiping the tears from my eyes and smiling down at her.

“I’ve been hanging in there, how have you been?” I asked sitting down next to her.

“It’s been rough, but I’m making it by. I’m just glad my baby is home.” She smiled, little tears flowing from her crystal blue eyes.

“Mum don’t cry.” I whispered pulling her into another hug.

“I’m all cried out.” She laughed half-heartedly. I just chuckled and shook my head grabbing her hand.

“Nialler, who is she?” My little cousin Shannon asked pointing toward Kaylee as she stood in the doorway, her sweater sleeves pulled over her hands as she continued biting her nails.

“Oh, that’s Kaylee. A friend of mine from America, c’mere Kaylee.” I smiled waving her over.

“A girlfriend?” My mum whispered in my ear and my eyes widened before I shook my head frantically. She slowly made her way over, her eyes attached to the ground as she mumbled a few sorry’s as she passed my everyone.

“Uh it’s nice to meet you.” She spoke quietly holding out her hand for my mum.

“Don’t be shy love, we don’t bite!” My mum laughed standing up slowly and wrapping Kaylee in a hug. “And what happened to your cheek?” My mum gasped stepping back.

“Uh…I… uh…”

“When we were on our way here, at the airport, a few fans got wild and scratched her.” I said filling in Kaylee’s absence of an answer.

“Aw, well don’t worry love, I’ll clean you up.”

Feedback please! i took so long to write this and it's really long so major comments are apreciated along with votes! thank you so much for reading! the more comments i get the longer the chapters usually are! :)

~Liv xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...
5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
1.7K 215 18
The one thing every person takes for granted is time. You never know how much of it you have, and you should really cherish every moment, because the...
957 2 33
This was supossed to be an ordinary summer for Caitlyn and her best friend Tyra. One day completely turns there summer upside down! For the better o...