πš¨π©π›πœπšπ₯𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 [πš©π“π’οΏ½...

Da TangerineMeowMeow

A zombie apocalypse. Eight remaining survivors. How will they save their loved ones without becoming infected... Altro

number 1
number 2
number 3
number 4
number 5
number 6

number 0

78 61 0
Da TangerineMeowMeow

As your mind pushed your legs to run faster you shoved the door open, running outside and collapsing on the dirt ground just as a loud bang sounded behind you and you turned around to see your house burst into flames. 

Everything gone. 

Nothing left. 

You started to cry like nothing else mattered, and as you began to shut everything out you heard rustling in the bushes but that didn't bother you. Nothing did now. 

You had lost everything you wanted to keep. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

17.6K 1.4K 39
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end Γ¨ sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
77.2K 1.7K 18
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
555K 16.3K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
11.2K 383 13
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...