I Think You Have the Wrong Nu...

By b3lovassimp

You get a random text one night laying in bed. It's someone asking to go on another date with you. As fun as... More

The first message
Emily?
The Job
The Setup
The Reveal
The hangout
A magical suprise
A night to remember
After we met
Preparations
Let's get to work
The Fountain
Family Dinner
The goodbye?
Plane Ride
A Special Dinner
The Sleepover
The Morning After
Afternoon on the Town
Telling the Family
A walk with Dad
Calling back Home
Dress Up
Carbone
Soft Launch
Are You Tired of Me Yet?
Whats for Dinner?
Dinner at Hailee's
BBQ Clean up
The Fitting
Two girls in Target
Pizza and Legos
Packing for Home
Spa day(Pete/YN)
Spa day(Hailee/Cheri)
Meeting her Parents
Zander's Night
It's nice to be home
Meet the Circus
Morning of the Met
Walking the Carpet
See you soon
Time apart
So Good
Downtime
Monterey to Malibu
We're home
Settling in
Whatcha Doin'?
Baby All I Wanna Do is
Oxnard
Oxnard V2
The Big Apple
Mountain View
All Nighter
First Family Holiday
Fireworks
Release Day
Streaming Parties
Don't Tell y/n
Dj Haileefrfr
Back to work
The Gucci Suit
Spooky Month
The Spooky Date
Spooky Baskets
The Couples Costume
Halloween
It's Happening
The Announcement
Home Alone
Deck the Halls
Coast Worldwide
Hot Coco
Turkey Dinner
Planning Christmas
The Anniversary
Fun in Bed
The Holidate
When you Wish Upon a Star
The First Date
Emerald Ring
26
The Night Before Christmas
A White Christmas
The First Christmas
Christmas Day FRFR
New Years Day
The Next Chapter
Chaos Coordinators
We're getting married
Say Yes to the Dress
Wedding Bands
Valentines
Venue Plans
Final Fittings
Rehearsals
Kiss the Girl
The Reception
The Married Life
Coming Home
You're Insane
The Honeymoon
Santa Maria
Big Sur(prise)
ERA'S BABY
Their Future
Maybe we can do this
Big Feelings
Surprise!
It's a...
Night Changes

Y/N's place

2.6K 49 11
By b3lovassimp

Wow, y/n this place is pretty cute and it's pretty big for an apartment in a bigger city.

OH yeah I know

 it costs a pretty penny but I love this place so much it's honestly so worth it.

 here let me get your bag and let's head inside. 

Come on follow me.

*walking behind y/n* wow there's a cute little yard and you get your own garage.

oh yeah, and it's fully furnished with epoxy floors, and cabinets the dude that owns the row of "apartments" I say because they're just small houses, but anyways the dude who owns this row of houses was a car fanatic. So all the garages are a car guy or girl's dream.

 It may or may not have been a big reason I  wanted this place so bad.

Ok, I'm gonna need to see this legendary garage.

You will but first *unlocks door*  the living room and kitchen.

Holy shit you mean to tell me you have ocean access too!

Yeah, the ocean access and the fully done garage were the reason I wanted to get this place so bad, and now this has been home for 3 years.

ok, I am seriously jealous you found a place this cool and it's all modern and it's an open concept.

Oh yeah, this place is house porn at its finest.

Hey is it just me or do I hear music playing?

uuuhm lemme look.

 yeah my homepod in the office must have recognized I was home damn it doesn't want to respond well, let me go turn that off if you want to join you can get the office tour now.*runs up the stairs* 

*runs upstairs behind y/n*  

damn, you listen to your music pretty loud but I will say good song selection. 

*Taylor Swifts Afterglow starts getting louder the closer Hailee gets *"Hey it's all me in my head I'm the one that burned us down it's not what I meant. I'm sorry that I hurt you I don't I don't wanna do this to you. I don't wanna lose i don't wanna lose this with you. I need to say hey it's all me just don't go"

MEET ME IN THE AFTERGLOW TELL ME THAT YOU ARE STILL MINE! TELL ME THAT WE'LL BE JUST FINE. EVEN WHEN I LOSE MY MIND! I NEED TO SAY TELL ME THAT ITS NOT MY FAULT! TELL ME THAT I'M ALL YOU WANT! EVEN WHEN I BREAK YOUR HEART!*Turns off homepod and turns around* 

Oh god damnit not again! We have to stop meeting like this.

Well, to be fair you did invite me up here, you also turned the music up so I'd still be up here. but I am impressed by the commitment you have for blondie and her music not everyone would sing that verse of Afterglow most people would just ya know turn it off.

In this house, we respect Taylor Swift, how else do you think she got to be one of my top artists of the year.

Oh my, I bow down to the professional swiftie.

Well, part-time swiftie I'm a bigger Halsey fan, but both are women blazing trails in their respects.

Yeah you saying that explains that wall*points to the wall behind y/n* 

what wa- oh yeah that's my Halsey vinyl and pictures from the shows I've been to... I will say it could be worse when I first moved here it was covered in batman and various superhero posters. So I would argue we've upgraded.

I went from teenager to the women in music wall.

See there's some Halsey, Taylor, Beyonce, Haim there's diversity there.

Oh and what about this collage wall next to your record player.*moves closer*

fuckmylife

What was that y/n?

nothing nothing but well maybe we don't look at that collage wall

Oh no, I'm looking at it now!*runs to collage wall*

 HAHAHAha not only do you have a dedicated fan wall for Halsey but you have a marvel collage wall. With let's see Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Oh here's Paul Rudd, And Bettany I see you don't play favorites with the pauls. 

Oh my but you play favorites with the ladies we have Scarlett Johansson, I get that one, OOOh Elizabeth Olsen, Zendaya, Florence Pugh such a kind soul, and last but not least hahaha yours truly the one and only Hailee Steinfeld.

*visibly sweating and turning red like a tomato*

I'm assuming this was the real reason you came up here but t swizzle derailed the plan to tear the Marvel collage wall down.

yeah, and we'll I couldn't just run upstairs and leave you alone downstairs.

 Felt like that would've been more suspicious.

Well you don't have to worry I get it.

 I'm cute I don't blame you besides I have gotten to know you over the past few days and trust me you aren't giving the crazy fan vibe. but I'd love to get the whole tour of the place still.

Well we can just start here then.

 So obviously there are 2 floors this second floor was meant to be a big open studio but I liked having the big space and the ocean view so I moved my bedroom and studio up here. As you can see as you come up the stairs you walk into the studio it's got some of my art and some prints of pictures I've taken. 

It's got my desks one for drawing and painting one for digital art and photo editing. Then you obviously saw that the record player setup is here I have Halsey on display in the studio because every project she's put out so far is drastically different than its predecessor. I like to think of it as my reminder that change and diversity in my art can be good.

That is beautiful.

So then we come to these massive bookshelves its technically 2 since they are two back-to-back on both sides.

 Obviously, the side facing into the studio has studio equipment paint storage, camera storage, and what have you. So if we walk between the bookcases we make it into my room with a massive bed more of the same bookcases a tv mounted to an old easel next to the big ocean view. oh and the second bathroom is right there too.

Oh nice Porsche and Mustang models, wait are they Legos?

Sure, are the Mustang GT and the Porsche Takara/911 turbo sets. You're never too old for Legos.

oh no, I really do like them and I agree lego is for everyone. 

Well, that's the tour for upstairs and downstairs you already saw it's just the kitchen the mini dining area and the living room there's also the master bedroom down there too but if I'm honest I use it as the guest bedroom. But you mentioned wanting to see the garage so let's head down there.

Oh yeah, I want to see the garage.

*opens garage door and flips lights on*

 Well I don't know what exactly you wanted to see in here as far as cars. Definitely, arent gonna find a Porsche like your place, or an old suped-up truck or car like Griffin's either. Instead, you'll see my pride and joy my Little 2020 Toyota Corolla SE.

OH, this car makes so much sense for you.

It what?

It makes sense like griffin his car and truck make sense for him he's into the classics' simple stuff but he's also into speed a new fancy all the bells and whistles corvette would never suit him. 

For you, the car makes sense you are practical but still like to have fun and look good while doing it. And that's exactly what the corolla is. OK, now I think you're drooling might wanna get that.

UH hahaha yeah yep got it. Anyways I know we just got in but I want to make you dinner. I left pizza dough in the fridge before I left to proof it so it's ready to use and I've got a variety of toppings what do you say?

I say you still owe me breakfast if you're trying to get out of it. But yes I'd love it if you made me pizza.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 7.7K 136
What the title says. Requests open. Only gxg. ✏️poems * contains smut ⚠️ contains triggering themes Best Rankings: 1st in haiz 3rd in actress 5th in...
135K 3.3K 23
Story of how (y/n) and Hailee met and the rollercoaster ride that follows
4.2K 149 15
"You're catfishing Hailee Steinfeld?!" ▬▬▬▬ After Y/n meets Hailee at a charity event, she pretends to be a rich investor in an attempt to catfish he...
24K 473 20
"It's not gonna be like that with me." I say. "With you?" Y/n asks smirking. "I-" I say. "I like that. With you." Y/n says. ▬▬▬▬ Y/n Y/l/n makes a so...