Our Secrets

By Skyalent

Batfam x Batsis Reader Harry Potter AU "You've got your secrets, I've got mine. The only difference is that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Change
Chapter 2 - Gala
Chapter 3 - Fire in the Dark
Chapter 4 - Grief and Recovery
Chapter 5 - Slipping in Some Magic
Chapter 6 - The Days Before School
Chapter 7 - Different
Chapter 8 - Dragons
Chapter 9 - Filler Chapter
Chapter 10 - Let's Hang Out!
Chapter 11 - Y/n's Date
Chapter 12 - The Gala
Chapter 13 - December the 26th
Chapter 14 - Hidden Secrets
Special Chapter YAYYYYYYYYYY
Chapter 15 - Summer Flashbacks
Chapter 16 - Back at School
Chapter 17 - Inner Feelings
Chapter 18 - A Day in Hogwarts
Chapter 19 - Words Left Unsaid
Chapter 20 - Back In Time (Part 1)
Chapter 21 - The Third Task
Chapter 22 - Back in Time (Part 2)
Chapter 23 - Forever Asleep
Original Chapter 23 - Forever Asleep
Chapter 24 - Brooms
New Years Special!
Chapter 25 - Muggle Ice Slippers
Chapter 26 - A List of Questions
Chapter 27 -The Bucket List (Part 1)
Chapter 28 -The Bucket List (Part 2)
Chapter 29 -The Bucket List (Part 3)
Chapter 30 -The Bucket List (Part 4)
Chapter 31 - The Justice League
Chapter 32 - Without Her
Chapter 33 - Magic Mayhem
Chapter 34 - Defending and Training
Chapter 35 - Newt's Surprise
Chapter 36 - Catching Up
Chapter 37 - Mischief Never Managed
Chapter 38 - Deadpool
Teenfic... Please Stop
I Know...
Chapter 39 - Princess in a Tower
Chapter 40 - Back in Time... Again??
Chapter 41 - Safe and Sound
Chapter 42 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 43 - 'Twas The Night Before Heart Attack
Chapter 44 - Stupid. Loveable. Idiot
Chapter 45 - The Chaotic Holidays
Chapter 46 - Cold
Chapter 47 - Undertale
Chapter 48 - A Frizzy Day
Chapter 49 - The Dursley Investigation
Chapter 50 - Patronuses
Chapter 51 - Bacon and Meowson
Chapter 52 - When There's Trouble You Know Who To Call...
Chapter 53 - Alone

The Second Special Chapter!

567 19 3
By Skyalent

════════════════════════════════

The Second Special Chapter!

Note: This is kinda related to the story, but is more like a side story!

Celebrating 11.6k views and 442 votes on Wattpad and 16.2k views and 180 adds (to library) on Quotev.

════════════════════════════════

Y/n felt the call to go to another universe quite suddenly as she was practicing her magic. Looking for Alfred, who was the only one else at the mansion at the moment, she told him that there was a Code U and after getting the go ahead, she left.

Appearing in what appeared to be an alleyway, Y/n walked out to see a city. Specifically, one in Japan. In her mind, she thanked those language lessons with Damian because he insisted that they were needed each time they went to galas.

As she walked out of the alleyway, she saw... creatures? Odd looking creatures amongst the humans who walked passed them like they weren't there. Assuming that this world was similar to hers, Y/n made the guess that the "muggles" of this world couldn't see the creatures that traveled amongst them.

Following her gut instincts, she walked among the crowd, and strangely the creatures seemed to avoid her, so Y/n didn't bother them. She was sent here to this world for a reason, just like she was sent to Dean and Sam's world. Perhaps there was a problem she needed to solve again?

A sudden feeling in her heart pulled her in the direction of a forest and she followed it. A feeling of familiarity overwhelmed her. Something from her world was here.

The sun shined down upon Y/n as she continued deeper into the forest, away from the city she started in. But as she got closer to where her feelings tugged her, she heard noise. More specifically, people's voices.

"Hurry! It's getting away!"

A loud cry came following the voice and Y/n's heart dropped. She knew by heart what that cry came from. Sprinting towards the noise, she pointed her hand in the direction the people were.

"Immobulus," she muttered silently and the people were frozen.

The dogs that were next to the black haired teen moved towards her, but Y/n also froze them with Immobulus.

She ignored the 2 who were yelling at her to get away and approached what they were chasing.

A beautiful Hippogriff, who was clearly put under distress after being attacked. Y/n made eye contact and bowed silently, causing the Hippogriff to pause, hesitating before returning the bow.

Y/n approached carefully and the Hippogriff allowed her to pet its feathers. "You've been through so much haven't you? You've been so strong..." Y/n told the Hippogriff, who snuggled its face into her shoulder, looking for comfort.

"You wanna go home, yeah? Why don't you take a break and I'll take you to the reserve to rest for a bit." Y/n showed the Hippogriff the magical satchel bag that she brought with her everywhere now and the Hippogriff stuck its head inside and disappeared into the bag.

The Freezing Charm faded on the people who stood there shocked at what they witnessed.

"Are you a sorcerer? That was so cool! Where did the curse go?" The pink-haired teen energetically asked Y/n, she could practically see the sparkles surrounding him.

"Uh.. something like that... and that wasn't a curse, that's a Hippogriff, generally not aggressive unless approached incorrectly, attacked, or felt threatened. Otherwise they're pretty cool creatures."

"Creatures? That was a curse." The orange-haired girl stated.

"No, no, Hippogriffs aren't curses, they're from my world. Sorry, I should probably explain more properly. My name is Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you! Ah- wait, Japanese- I'm L/n Y/n! But call me Y/n! N-no need for honorifics, I'm not used to that." Y/n bowed slightly, wondering if she did that introduction correctly.

"Itadori Yuji! And yes you did that correctly Y/n, are you a foreigner?"

Y/n nodded and internally was blinded by Itadori's sparkles.

The girl confidently looked at Y/n, "Kugisaki Nobara. Your outfit is so cute! Where did you get it?"

"Ah, my brother got it for me, if you'd like I could get you one as well."

"Really!? Thanks!"

"Fushiguro Megumi," the one with the dogs stated. Y/n nodded at him respectfully.

"Now.. where should I start?"

— — — — — — — — —

"Oh! So you were brought here for a mission!" Itadori concluded after Y/n's explanation.

"Yeah, it's like that. It's a feeling kind of thing. Once I've accomplished helping in this world, I'll be brought back to mine, though since I've been here long enough, I can always visit. That is, if I leave something of mine here."

Y/n had already explained her magic and magical beasts to them and they in turn explained curses and jujutsu to her. With her magic, Y/n made matching clothes for Kugisaki, who now insisted for Y/n to call her Nobara.

"You should come with us to our school Y/n! Perhaps you'll be able to help us there." Itadori suggested.

"Uh, I don't think-" Megumi was interrupted by Nobara who jumped up to hold Y/n's arm.

"Yeah! Let's go Y/n-chan!" And the two hyper students carried Y/n away to the school, followed by Megumi who sighed and followed them.

— — — — — — — —

"So unicorns are a thing?"

"Mmhm! They are super pretty! Though they like girls better."

"I wanna see one, I wanna see one!"

Nobara and Y/n had become quick best friends and Itadori walked behind them with Megumi looking dejected. "I wanna talk with Y/n-chan too!" Itadori complained.

Suddenly a white haired man appeared in front of all of them, Y/n heard her new friends say "Gojo-sensei!" in surprise.

"Hello! Have you all- huh? You brought a cutie with you guys! What's your name cutie?" Y/n stepped back as the blindfolded man invaded her personal space.

"Uh- my name is Y- L/n Y/n, but please call me Y/n."

"Alrighty! Y/n-chan! What are you doing here?"

Itadori jumped up at the chance to join the conversation, "Y/n-chan is here from another world to help! Cause she's on a mission!"

"Oh ho? A mission?"

— — — — — — — — —

"I see, I see. Well then Y/n-chan, I hope you enjoy your stay here! You're from America right? So just call me Satoru!"

"Okay, thanks.. Sat - uh - oo..."

"Satoru!"

"Sat - ooo - you?"

"Sa - to - ru! Satoru!"

"... Sa - to - ru.. Sat-uwu!"

".. haha! Close enough! Come on Y/n-chan, I'll give you a tour of Tokyo!"

"Me too, me too!" Itadori and Nobara exclaimed, following the two like puppies as Megumi sighed (again) before finding himself following.

— — — — — — — — —

"What's the most dangerous creature in your world Y/n?"

"Uhm, well, they're usually marked with 5 X's in Newt Scamander's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Creatures with 5 X's are known wizard killers, it's nearly impossible to train or domesticate them."

Focusing on her powers, Y/n made the illusion of a dragon.

"I can't show you other dangerous creatures cause I've never seen them before, only in pictures and drawings, but I can show you a dragon! There's many different kinds as well! This is the most dangerous, a Hungarian Horntail."

Y/n had already met the principal, who Y/n found very interesting with all the stuffed animals surrounding him. He was very intrigued with the situation and decided to let Gojo have his way and let Y/n be under his care for now.

Currently, they were discussing Y/n's favourite topic, beasts and creatures, mainly because they liked the way she smiled and shined as she spoke passionately about them.

Suddenly, Gojo stopped them. "Alright! We have arrived at our mission!"

"EHHH!???"

They had stopped at an abandoned mall that was giving Y/n horrible vibes.

"YOU TRICKED US AGAIN!"

"I THOUGHT WE WERE TOURING Y/N-CHAN!"

Gojo ignored Itadori and Nobara and made a shoo motion with his hands. "There's a bunch of curses in there, so do your best! Don't you wanna show off to Y/n-chan here? We'll be following you three inside."

The two, re-filled with determination, marched on ahead.

"Watch me Y/n-chan!" Itadori exclaimed, Nobara pushed him out of the way.

Y/n turned to Megumi and smiled, "Do you your best Fush- Fu-"

"Megumi is fine. And thanks Y/n." Megumi mumbled, a blush rising to his cheeks as Y/n repeated a "Megumi!" energetically.

As Gojo and Y/n walked deeper into the mall, the three first-years had split up to cover more ground. A curse suddenly landed in front of them and let out an attack, causing Y/n to yelp but Gojo grabbed her.

"It's okay Y/n-chan, I'm the strongest after all, so no need to worry!"

An invisible barrier had separated them from the curse and Y/n was amazed as Gojo quickly got rid of it.

"Why can't they touch us! How are you doing that? That's so cool!" Gojo's ego was fueled by Y/n's praise.

Y/n, inspired by Gojo, wrapped herself in her own modified version of Protego, her fingers slightly glowing with the amount of energy she was using.

"It's something like this, right?" Y/n showed Gojo, who seemed to be so proud and happy that he had inspired her. "This is kind of tiring though, I guess I'll have to practice it more."

"Yup! Soon you'll have it on all the time, just like me!"

All the time? Well, that was a challenge Y/n was ready to face.

════════════

"Sensei!"

Turning towards the call, Y/n and Gojo raised towards Megumi who was staring at a woman, dead on the floor, and Megumi seemed to recognize her as he mumbled, "Tsumiki" over and over again.

But as Gojo approached, the woman transformed to a man, standing up, which seemed to surprise Gojo who went stiff and prepared to attack. Y/n quickly understood what it was.

"Sat- Sata- Sat uwu!" Y/n cursed in her mind, she really did try to say his name right, why did she keep getting tongue tied??

"That's a Boggart, not a curse, let me handle it!"

Gojo seemingly raised an eyebrow and stepped back, lightly nudging Megumi back holding his shoulders, allowing Y/n to take the lead. Reaching her hand inside her bag, she took out a small chest and opened it, placing it on the ground.

The Boggart transformed into the flames Y/n was always haunted by, but she did not falter. "Riddikulus!"

It transformed into Dick, twerking, making Y/n laugh, causing the Boggart's defense to weaken and be pushed right into the small chest. While putting the chest away into her bag, she explained what it was to a still, frightful looking Megumi and tense Gojo.

"A Boggart takes the form of your worst fear, you defeat it using laughter. Riddikulus forces a Boggart to change its appearance so that you can laugh easier, cause it's kinda hard to laugh sincerely at your worst fear."

Megumi seemed to sigh in relief, and Gojo also relaxed.

Gojo allowed Megumi and Y/n to spend time together (Gojo let Megumi take responsibility for watching Y/n while he left... to get sweet- to do important business) and they talked about Megumi's abilities, which Y/n was very interested in.

His demon dogs were very adorable to Y/n, and they had taken a liking towards her too (no surprise there).

Y/n then felt the pull within her bringing her home soon and she turned to Megumi, grabbing his hands suddenly, causing his face to flush from the sudden contact.

"I'm going to have to go now, Megumi. But here, uh..." Y/n took out a piece of lined paper and pointed a finger at it, causing the lines to turn golden, then duplicated the paper.

"I enchanted it so that whatever you write I shall receive on this paper. Be sure to write in pencil though so you can erase if you wanna talk more, I don't have much time to enchant it to auto erase." Y/n said quickly as a light slowly enveloped her and she pushed the paper in Megumi's hands.

"Say goodbye to everyone for me, okay? Until next time Megumi!"

"Yeah, until next time Y/n."

And Y/n returned home with 1 Hippogriff, 1 Boggart, 1 magic paper, and 1 Gojo lesson.

"NooOOOO! Y/n-chan left already!? I didn't get the chance to say goodbye!"

You can guess who said that.

I hope you enjoyed the special as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Signed,
Skyalent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 49 10
DISCONTINUED "Hi, Do you mind if I sit here? if it's not full ---. Oh! Hey Ron." Ron looked at Harry if he was okay, Harry nodded. " Hey Y/n. Sure, c...
4.7K 160 21
*MENTIONS OF R*PE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED* Echo Zabini wasn't your average 16 year old girl living in London, England with her older brother and wi...
251 4 11
Magic is different for everyone. Some can cast spells without using words or even need a wand, but there are a few who can do both. And no one can co...
355K 8.7K 48
I've been working on this story since I was 12, and 8 years later I'm finally gonna give it the ending it deserves. You start out as a Slytherin fir...