❀-PLUM BLOSSOM-❀

By Akiara_Jin

A certain reader was suddenly transported to another world without knowing. She got into a body of a child. A... More

Prologue
Chapter 2

Chapter 1 :

1.1K 58 10
By Akiara_Jin

Hana's P.O.V.

"Can I work and stay here?"

'Well i need to have a place to stay.'

'Good point but...'

'Are you going to get accepted tho?'

'Yes. a kid who randomly appeared in front of his door at his inn, with an appearance of someone who rose from the dead will definitely get in.'

'I'm a zombie...? Awesome'

'I give up'

Granpa Li froze as I asked him a question.

"I-it's fine even if I sleep on the floor.-"

'It's not like I'm saying that I want to sleep on a cold hard lonely wooden floor'

'Maybe you'll sleep in the shed you can talk with the animals there'

'No need i have a full on conversation with myself'

'Pfft... HAHAHAHA'

'What's so funny?'

'Nothing just felt like it'

I continued saying some of my reasons, that I already thought of when I was eating.

"-I can be the one that gives the food to the people who is going to eat."

I c-can also clean... t-the dishes, a-also the tables and f-floors and s-some rooms." I said nervously looking at the floor as I stuttered my introverted other self kicking in. As I started doing random hand movements like a bird flapping it's wings.

'You look stupid.'

'T-this is embarassing.'

'I wonder if he even heard you.'

I looked up and saw that he smiled. Then return to his straight face and answered me.
"Well... clean that up first and yourself kid." He said pointing at the table and left.

'So... Am I accepted or not?'

"Mrs. Son can you take this kid to a room and hand some clothes for this kid to change into."

I smiled and rushed doing what all he said.

'I wanna take a bath'

Mrs. Son handed me some clothes and a towel then told me.

"This is the clothes and a towel for you the clothes are for boys. Is it fine? And you can go into that room at the end of the hallway I also prepared a bath there. Hana right? You can call me Aunt Son."

She smiled at me brightly and I closed my eyes for a bit.

'It's an angel'

'A mind reader'

'They're too kind and weird'

'...How did she do it all so fast? What if she's actually a cultivator... le gasp*'

"Y-yes, Thank you A-aunt Son." I nodded and took the brown clothes that's bundled and folded, and hurriedly went into the said room.

'It's better that the clothes are for boys and there are a lot of reasons why.'

'Girls are troublesome also stop stuttering. You're like Marinet-'

'Says the one who's a girl.'

'I can't help it! At least my words aren't backwards and I'm not obsessed!'

'-_-'

'Oh right I am a girl... Well my gender can be anything who cares.'

I put the clothes given to me on a bed near a closed window.

I started untying some knots of the clothes that are still tied despite being all slashed and torn.
I examined the clothes taking it off so I could atleast know how it's worn trying to remember it.

It didn't help much cause it's already torn all over...

"Oh right I have some stuffs." I said to myself as I remembered the things I found.

I hid the pouch and the dagger under the clothes that's at the bed. And went into the wooden tub and took a bath.
I dried myself after using towel that's given to me.

'Everything's so weird, not that I'm complaining'

I wore the clothes given to me and surprisingly I wore it right.

'It's magic'

I looked around the room and the furnitures that it has are a small drawer beside the bed and a cabinet across beside it, I noticed a mirror at the corner. And went up to it examing myself more clearly this time.

There I have the typical black hair the lenght that went down to the waist of the small frame of my body, and those round bright (e/c) eyes. As well as those small light pink lips, and soft puffy cheeks.

"I looked like a normal human now. That's better."

'When you're actually abno-'

'Are you an alien then?'

'Reject hooman return to monke'

"Wait can I cultivate and stuff? Do I even have Qi/Ki? or whatever that energy is... I'm gonna check it then hehehe."

'That's suicide one wrong move and you're dead'

'I just got here so I probably won't get killed yet. Ig...'

'Is that why you're gonna kill yourself then?'

'Do you even know how?'

'Don't worry anyone who's gone to somewhere have some perks. Heh. '

I tried meditating and my own body moved on it's own naturally as if it's used to doing it.

I closed my eyes focusing on my surroundings for a while, until I feel a small amount energy gathering inside of me somewhere.

I stayed sitting there for a little while and stopped when I smelled a strong sweet fragrant...

'You just sat there for like... Seconds.'

'It's flowers'

'Did someone say flowers~?
Insert image Isabe-'

'Stop right there.'

"Well for a kid this body have some Qi."

I heard footsteps outside of the door and someone knocked on the wooden door.

"Kid hurry up your work starts now."
The person behind the door said in a kind of irritated voice.

"Yes! Thanks Grandpa I will work hard!"
I loudly said and hurriedly gathered my things tucking it in my clothes.

"H-huh oh well hurry up."Grandpa Li said as he walked away and left.

"Can't forget the dagger" I whispered to myself as wrapped it in the torn clothes and opened the door.

'We gonna m. them, own the place then commit arso-'

"I can do this!" I whispered shouted to myself as I started to walk through he halls and help to do some cleaning.

'Are you going to do that?'

'What?'

'M them what else? And set some fire heh.'

'NO! #%@#'

'Chill'

"Kid give this food to that large table with the most people." Grandpa Li said as he handed me a tray of food and I started walking to that said crowd.

I didn't mean to eavesdrop but since they're talking loud and drunk so it's fine...

"There was once a demon king here you know, but he's already dead HAHAHAHA" said one of those drunk men.

'That's a relief and not at the same time'

'Why?'

'Cause we didn't see a pretty face right?'

'Uh-huh kinda?'

'How will you know if the demon king looks fine or nah?'

'The demon king's dead like they said so drop it.'

"It's been like hmm... Is it around 90 plus years?"

I set down the food and wine at the table carefully, listening closely to what these people are saying.

"It was all thanks to those sects martial artists."

"My Grandfather said it was the Mount Hua Sect that contributed most of the help"

'Mount Hua Sect?!'

"Hah? That almost broken down sect? Pfft... if it was them, then why is the place like that?! HAHAHAHA" Mr. Haha said while laughing and drinking wine afterwards.

'Nice nn Mr. Haha'

'Why haven't you choke already?'

"My Grandpa was -hic- one of the people, that survived that war afterall...' Mr. Hiccups said.

'Toothy your owner is lost in this dimension'

'How to Train your... Liquor?'

"In the end the Mount Hua Sect is already forgotten so forget it.It's not like you can get in a sect in that state." Mr. Haha said laughing so loud afterwards.

'We should stuff his mouth'

'True my ears hurt'

I left the group and I was left with my thoughts...

"I think I have an idea where am I..."

'I'm probably in Chungmyung's World?'

'Wait... The Demon King... I take back what I said... half...'

'Those drunkards and you just jinxed everything.'

"Kid! Stop standing there and clean up that table at the corner!" Gramps yelled at me, I just nodded and did what he said and clean up the mess of the -ani-.... people who ate.

'Urgh... there's vomit here what the free.'

'I don't know if I should regret this or not. Maybe I should've live in that forest.'

'Well the wolves will gladly eat you :).'

'...'

'You know I think I should just do my job first and we'll sort out the plan later.'

I hurried cleaning the tables and led the newly arrived customers, gave what they want....

Time passed quickly as I noticed I was staring at the ceiling laying on the bed.

"When did I get here?" I sit up quickly feeling some pain at my back but I just brushed it off.

'After doing your job you went to this room and passed out on the bed'

I checked my surroundings and it was the same room that I went in first.
I noticed the window wide open and walked up to it, seeing the dark sky liitered with twinkling stars and the big bright moon shining in the darkness no clouds shielding it's beauty.

"The night sky is pretty" I said to myself humming a song softly as to not wake anyone up.

'Twinkle twinkl-'

'So we still have to learn how to fight.'

'I suggest we meditate at night and before sunrise then exercise in the morning... climb mountains and stuff."

'I feel like not doing any of that it's a hassle'

'Well maybe you prefer saving up some money.'

'Yeah I do for what though?'

'What else do you think? It's for your coffin of course. You should be prepared to die :).'

'I think I need to sleep cause you know I have to wake up early and train right? Then do my job after so good night then.'

I noticed the big lit up candle at a table.

'How did it get here?'

'It's been there for a while and you didn't notice?'

'Just go to sleep and keep that lit up.'

I closed the window, quickly walked back to my bed and layed down for a while as darkness filled my vision...

❀~❀

I woke up feeling something hard when I was laying on my chest. I opened my eyes forcefully and I used my hands to remove whatever it is and to find out it was the stuffs that I found.

"Since I'm already awake I'm gonna train let me hide these things first." I got out of the bed, sat at the chair at the table which has the now small lit up candle.

I unwrapped the clothes took the dagger then wrapped the other stuff.
I looked around the room to find a good hiding place and hid it there.

'Oh nice! I can't notice it at all if I'm just looking at it'

'Now now~ let's start the training!'

'Urghhhhh...'

"First is meditating."

And in every single day I woke up.
I started my morning with my so called training.

'I'm gonna suffer everyday'

'Patience if you're existing please hold on for a long time I beg of you.'

'Oh it's probably non-existent.'

I opened the wooden window in front of me.
I shivered slightly as the chilly morning air comes in contact with my skin.

'Cold'

I sat down at the wooden floor took a deep breath, cleared my mind and meditated.

A/N: So yeah took me long enough.
My phone's broken and won't charge so that's it. School stuff, houseworks and more.
I can't describe stuff well so... I made it up. Lol.
I hope you guys have fun reading :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4K 58
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
105K 3.7K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
177K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
342K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...