𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝐒𝐄𝐂...

By Shedo_X

M/n... A normal guy going to highschool like any other kid, nothing special...unless. ◤____________◥ ⚠️______... More

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛
𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟶

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟷

392 25 0
By Shedo_X

Based of Ep 9. The Tenkaichi Night Festival

Third point of view

5 Feb 20XX, 7.30

Now where the hell is he? Here I thought I was the one who always runs late!... I mean I do... but that's not the point! He'd usually be out already... Nana passed back and forth, next to Kiki, with him just looking through his phone.

Seconds later M/n showed up wearing an appropriate yukata for the festival, just like both of the twins.

"Look who finally showed up! Here I thought I was the one who's always late." She exclaimed rather proudly.

"So you admitted to always being late... anyways I had something to do before that's why I'm late."

"It's fine M/n-kun, we weren't waiting for long anyways." Kiki asked out of curiosity.

"Good to hear, ready to go?" M/n said half heartedly while he was about to open the passenger's door.

"I call shotgun!" Nana quickly exclaimed.

"Tch, have at it."

It was a silent car ride to the Tenkaichi festival in Saitama, getting off, M/n paid the driver, while the twins headed off to the festival's entrance.

Right as they entered, M/n stayed on a lookout for his target, going unnoticed by the twins.

Nana was the one who gets excited by everything she sees. Heh, like a kid in a candy shop.

Now...time to search that target of mine...

"M/n! Over here!" Nana waved, shouting his name.

...Nevermind...I still need to make an excuse first...

"Yeah, coming!"

M/n quickly caught up to them and started looking around the Tenkaichi festival. Still being aware of his surroundings, on the lookout for his target.

They continued looking around the festival until there was an announcement of 'Ten' being lit up on the first mountain. It is now 8.25 pm.

Right on cue, our protagonist got a sight of his target, Wagatsu Ippei, in one of the stalls drinking.

Found him... now an excuse to get close.

He 'checked' his phone before speaking to his companions. "Hey guys, I'm gonna get us drinks, anything you guys want?" Lies smoothly slither out.

"Hmm oh yeah anything's fine! Right Kiki?" Kiki responded with a nod of confirmation.

Making his way towards the stall he readied the capsuled prisoner's poison in hand. Before stopping right behind his target.

"What can I get you sir?"

"I would like 3 (favorite canned drinks) thank you."

Looking beside him it's Ippei with his drink in front of him, paying attention to something or rather, someone else, an underage girl.

M/n just took the chance to slip the capsule in Ippei's canned beer, right before the clerk gave him his drink. Paying for it he quickly went back to his friends.

"Hey, hope you guys don't mind (f/d)."

"Thanks M/n!"

The 'ka' is now lit up on the third mountain, while they continue their fun. M/n then noticed a familiar figure.

Eh..? Mouri-kun's here? Ran and Shin-chan too... is that a pink bunny balloon? awe how cute, bet he's embarassed by it it. Hopefully my target doesn't die too quickly, well it is a slow poison Tenkaichi' festival might already end when he's dead. Nothing to worry about here.... Though with Mr murder magnet here I think it's not that simple after all...

"Hehh? Ran-san!" Nana called out

Oh shit, noooo stop Nana why!? Sigh...

"Huh? Oh Shizoa-chan! Why are you here?"

"Didn't I tell you to just call me Nana? And we're here for the festival, of course!"

"I see you're here with Satsujin-kun and...?"

"Shizoa Kiki, I'm Nana's twin older brother. Nice to meet you."

Right after a man huffed out of breath, asking Ran if she could take a picture of him with now 'ichi' written on the third mountain. The man is apparently a writer of a book Ran likes to read.

He asked for Ran to take more pictures of him, so she did as he asked, before another man stood behind him asking if the man was Norikazu Sasai, before showing his detective identification. Introducing himself as Detective Yokomizo from the Saitama Police Department.

Aha....look like I wasn't the only one to murder here... at least the guy's not dead yet, but the poison is in effect, he looked constipated now. Would probably want to head home. Perfect right there. Now there's another murder here... heh great isn't it? It is a murder right? And why do every time I would murder someone, Shin-chan is always near...

"I'd like to ask you about Satoru Imatake." The detective asked

"Has something happened to him?"

"He's been murdered. In a hotel room you were both staying in." Everyone was in shocked, except M/n who was pretending

What I tell ya? Yeah since he's here I don't need to get my hand dirty than it already is.

"Kiki, Nana, I think it's best if we don't interfere with this. Let's go do something else shall we?"

"I think so too... ne, Ran-san, we'll be off somewhere now. It's nice to meet you here!"

"Hai, take care guys!"

Heh murder scene averted... Nice.

With that the trio continued their fun till 10pm before heading back.

The next day in the news was about a murder that happened in the hotel that M/n manages to avoid. Being solved by Mouri Kogoro.

The next part states Wagatsu Ippei died, on the same day as Satoru Imatake from suicide, also states that he was the murderer of 7 minors that he'd rape from an anonymous tip. Said that they found the 7 victims buried in his backyard.

So the bastard did die. Nice to see that the poison didn't fail me as always. The anonymous tip I made helped too! Great! Although my bloodlust isn't satisfied... that's okay I guess there's always more targets on the hit list. Plus those 2 guys in black. I can't seem to find any info on them... weird how I know they're a criminal organization, I still don't know the name of it. Meh they'll make a move one day or another, maybe then I can get some info.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.9K 21
*Completed* "Memories... memories have left me hanging since a couple of days. Who am I? Why am I here?" KID let out another halfhearted chuckle and...
7.1K 229 11
This is my english version from my german fanfiction: Magic Kaito KaiShin/ShinKai "Der gestohlene Kuss" (Beendet!) Plot: Kaito Kid announced that he...
6.6K 106 12
Ran knows Shinichi's secrets. The organization is having a crosscheck of the people who were given the drug, Apotoxin 4869. Will Shinichi and the oth...
137K 6.6K 37
*Completed* He woke up, surroundings swimming in his eyes. Not long after, finally a dark and empty street materialized itself in front of him. What...