Sugarplum

By fthisimout6767

Hi, it's back. I've edited the whole book now. Some parts are the same but others are really different. The... More

‼️info‼️
Character aesthetic
1-Juniper Ward
2-Gianni Marino
3-The bakery
4-Library
5-Hangover
6-Oh
7-Cigarettes
10-Breakfast
11-Confession
12-Sleepover
13-Gay
14-Call
15-Stay
16-Wake
17-Have to go
21-Depression
22-Rain
23-Date
24-Group
25-Trauma
26-Investigation
27-um
28-Fuck
29-Birthday
30-Lick me

18-Friends

3.6K 97 115
By fthisimout6767

Don't forget to vote <3

~Juniper~

Gianni never came home after that. I thought he was dead because no one ever called me to tell me he was okay, but later that year he posted a picture on instagram. It was a picture of him kissing a brown haired man, who I knew was Alex, they had moved to New Mexico.

Yes, he left me in Italy, in his house, to be with his gay lover. He left me with a mafia to run, so I did and I did it better then he had ever.

I married Michelle, the waitress, and we live in his house with his cat, Tulip. I haven't seen anyone from my past life for years, but I don't mind, after all I am rich.

I tell the story through the phone. "Darling, I'm not in New Mexico, and I didn't leave you to run my mafia." He sighs, probably exhausted with my rambling about his betrayal.

"Ugh, your no fun." I groan as I flop down on the couch.

"Mhm, having fun?" He asks me in a groggy morning voice, that is doing things to my insides.

"No, no I'm not," I start saying. "I have nothing to do without you here." I fix my baggy shirt, that I stole from him, so that it fall back over my cotton undies.

"Mmm, go out today, sì, shopping maybe, the bookstore." He lists off the things I could do today.

"But I don't want to spend my money." I melt off the couch onto the black carpet.

"Then don't, use my money." He suggests.

Umm, yes sir, I will take your money, you rich fuck.

"Oh yes please, how do I do that." I squeal, jumping up.

He chuckles lowly. "There's a credit card in my room, the drawer with my rings and stuff." I can hear the smile on his voice.

The bougie drawer.

"Okay, thank you, you're so pretty." I run down to his room."

He hums at me, the sound ringing out of the phone. "What's got you smiling?" A distant voice says on his side.

I hear a throat being cleared. "Nothing." Gianni says thickly, the smile gone.

"Yeah, sure." Alex says warily in the back. 

"Are you having fun?" I ask as I go through his drawer.

"I guess." He exhales.

"Having lots of gay sex?" I ask suggestively.

He laughs hard. "Yeah, lots." He replies sarcastically.

Kinky.

"Okay, just don't forget to use protection. We don't want you getting pregnant." I tell him in a mom voice, laying down on his bed on my stomach.

"Yes ma'am." He plays along.

Weirdo.

"Ho la posizione, andiamo." Alex's says, then there's rustling. "I have to go, be a good girl, sì." Gianni tells me strictly.

(Translation: I have the position, let's go.)

"Okay, daddy." I say flirty as I swing my legs back and forth, like in movies.

I hear him chuckle a little and mumble about me being weird.

"You be a good boy, yeah don't die." I say, giving back the same energy.

"Promise."

"Promise." I whisper.

He hangs up the phone, leaving me in silence. His bed smells like him and someone else. The smell is masculine and powerful, and not Gianni's.

Gianni smells like coffee and expensive cologne with a hint of lavender. He has a light smell, this smell is musky, very sexy but not his. I open my phone again, filled with curiosity.

Me: y does your bed smell like a man.

Daddy🌷: ...

Yes I changed his contact name, fight me.

D: because I'm a man

M: no shit, why does it smell like a different man

D: idfk, what does it smell like

M: musky, like sexy dirt

D: sexy dirt?

Sexy dirt, that's a good word.

M: yeah °8°

D: wtf is that

A snow man throwing up the middle finger.

M: your asshole

M: tell me who it is

M: imma tell Alex

D: it's him

Oh.

M: kinky

D: go away

M: do you have a butt hole piercing 🍑

D: no

D: is that even a thing

M: idk

M: you would look good with one

D: wtf

He would.

M: just saying

M: do you have any piercings 🥩

D: yeah

M: 😲 where

D: ask Alex

M: rude

I swip over to Alex's contact.

M: where is Gianni's piercing

Gay mafia dude🍆🍑: what

Is he dumb.

M: where is Gianni pierced

G: oh

G: his dick

My jaw drops, ain't no way, he's totally lying

M: no way

G: yes way

I really don't know how I feel about that, like what if it rips the persons skin when he fucks them.

M: does it hurt.

G: to get a dick piercing? Yeah he screamed

Wait, how does he know.

M: I have so many questions, but no, to get freaky with one?

G: oh, no it doesn't, it feels weird tho

M: good weird

G: you really want to know what it feels like to be fucked by him don't you.

He's not wrong.

M: maybe, but that's not the point

G: haha, yeah in a good way. It'll make you cum just by looking at it.

That kinky little fuck.

M: omg, your nasty. 

G: you asked

M: how do you know he screamed?

Like was he just sitting in the corner watching Gianni's dick get stabbed, weirdo.

G: because I pierced it.

I press the palm of my hand to my mouth, trying not to laugh.

M: your down bad

G: go make some friends

Rude.

M: no you

I really should go make friends, it would be good to have someone to hang out with this summer, that isn't just gay mafia men.

I text Gianni telling him that I'm going shopping and he texts back telling me that he's having Julian come over, for protection or whatever.

I wonder around his house, looking for a sex room because there is no way he doesn't have one, that kinky little bacon. There's a knock at the door then some beeping, notifying me that someone has entered the house.

"Gorgeous, you ready to go." Julian's thickly accented voice calls from the entryway.

"Yes sir." I say assertively. I then noticed that I am in Gianni's clothes and look a mess. "Nevermind, can I have 15 minutes?" I ask from the hallway, making my way back to his room.

"Iya." He replies with a yes tone.

(Translation: yes)

"Thank you." I yell through the now closed door of Gianni's room. I quickly strip, feeling comfortable enough to do so in his room. I leave my old clothes on the floor, not having enough time to put them away.

I'll do it later, or not.

I rummage through his stuff seeking for some cute clothes. I find a loss black t-shirt and pull it over my naked body, the smell of Gianni strong on the cloth. Like coffee on a rainy day and linen, with a little bit of lavender.

He doesn't smell like a scary mafia man, Alex's does though.

I like the smell so much that I bring the dark shirt the my face and inhale. I drop the fabric, embarrassed that I miss him.

Why do British people say, "maths," and not, "math?"

I don't think that he will have any shorts that will fit me so I dash to my room, trusting that Julian is still in the living room area, which he is.

I scramble through my luggage and pull out an embroidered pair of shorts. Bees are stitched into the pocket and little daisy's are placed inside the pocket.

I pull on black cotton undies and then put on the shorts, they cover enough of my skin so that none of my scars are showing. I get all nice smelling and skip out of the room, snatching up one of Gianni's silver rings as I go. I slip it onto my finger, it's a little too big but that's okay because it reminds me of him.

"Alright I'm ready to go." I sing as I round the corner to the living room.

A low grunt comes from a very distracted Julian, he's settled on the dark leather couch in the middle of the room, a phone is pressed to his ear and he's nodding along with whatever the person is saying.

"sì, domani ti incontrerò. stesso posto come sempre." He says fastly.

(Translation: yes, I will meet you tomorrow, same place as always)

I know that's not a word. (Fastly)

Julian hangs up before standing and turning to me. He shoves his phone into his black suit pants. Clearing his throat awkwardly and walks around the furniture to me.

"How many languages do you know?" I ask curiosity, that's the third language I've heard him say.

He scratches his head, like he didn't expect me to say that. His dark curls move under his strong fingers, those same oiled black curls are pulled up into a loose bun, two strands of hair with beads attached, frame his face. Beautiful black eyes stare at me, his scar screams at me to ask but I'm a lady so I will do no such thing.

"Five, English, Hausa, Italian, Russian and Gaelic." He says when he leads me to the door.

"Gaelic, that's from Ireland right?" I confirm.

He nods, adjusting his pants and shirt to hide something on his waist. "Yup."

I think for a moment, connecting the dots. "Wait a second, those are all places the mafia is mostly from." I gasp as we exit Gianni's house.

Julian pauses, looks at me, and places his hand on a gun that is at his side. He looks terrified.

Yes I knew it was always there. I'm a spy.

"Oh yeah, I know y'all are big scary mafia men." I wave away his worries. "It's a whole story."

He visibly relaxes. "What's the story?" He asks.

I tell the story of how I found out Gianni's a mafia boss as we drive through Palermo, at times he would ask short questions of why I'm okay with what's happening.

We eventually end up at a boutique next to a restaurant, by this time it's almost dinner time, only a few more hours.

"You hungry?" He asks.

I nod. "Okay, how about you go shop and I'll get us a reservation." He suggests.

I agree and walk into the store ready to use up all of Gianni's money. I flip through the clothes, they are all so pretty but I'm not really feeling them.

"Having trouble finding something." A confident womanly voice says from beside me.

I life my head quickly, I'm met with a dirty blonde woman. Her aura is just spilled big dick energy. I push past my nerves because I don't want to be mean to this pretty woman. "Yeah."

"Me too, the audacity they have to only carry small sizes." She says as she rolls her eyes.

"Oh, you know what, maybe I don't want to shop here anymore." I say angry.

Equality for all, or you don't get my money.

"Your great, I'm Emerson." She introduces herself, sticking out her tan hand to me. I take it and shake her hand.

"I'm Juniper." I laugh.

"Do you want to go across the street, there another shop there?" Emerson asks kindly.

"Yeah, definitely."

We walk out of the shop, I spot Julian's parked. We rush past it, I'm trying to get away without big scary mafia dude noticing.

"Gorgeous, where do you think you're going?" His dark voice calls out to me.

"Excuse me." Emerson whirls around to face his car. "Who gave you the permission to cat call us." She says strongly.

You go girl.

He rolls his eyes, exhausted with this woman already. "Juniper, where are you going." He addresses me directly.

"We're just going to that store over there." I point to the clothing store behind me.

"Okay, be careful," He tells me.

"I will." I smile brightly.

I know that he's just worried because he's in the mafia and I've been seen with him and probably Gianni too.

I turn back to Emerson. She looks shocked. "You know him?"

"Yeah, I'm staying in his friends house." I explain the rest of my story as we look at the clothes, of course leaving out any thing that's a secret.

"Here, take my phone number, you should have friends here that aren't just scary men, as you called them." She laughs as she types her number into my phone.

"Yeah, they even said I should." I hide the excitement that is bubbling inside me.

I made a friend. I can't wait to tell Gianni.

Me and Emerson say bye and I go back to Julian. We have a nice early dinner and head home.

"I'll be staying here tonight, you good with that?" He asks when we enter the house.

"Yeah, all good with it." I reply sleepily.

"Go to bed, I'll take care of the cat." He says knowing already what I was going to do.

"Okay, thank you."

Imma call my sugarplum.

I pull out my phone as I undress, leaving my bony body in only his giant t-shirt and undies. I press Gianni's contact and call him.

A few rings later he picks up. "What." He growls deeply.

He scared the bajesus out of me.

"Well that wasn't very nice." I scold him.

I hear a relieved sigh. "I'm sorry darling, I just had a long day." I climb into his bed, pulling the covers over me. 

"It's okay, I'm sleeping in your bed, is that alright?" I ask to make sure that I'm not overstepping.

"Yup, as long as your comfortable."

"I am." I whisper, enjoying the sound of his voice.

"What did you do today, pretty girl?" He asks with a hint of seduction on his voice.

I blush at what he called me. "I made a friend."

"Oh, tell me about them." 

And I did, till I fell asleep
~

Words: 2367

Y'all dont understand how much I appreciate you, I have 10,000 reads and I'm so happy that people like my book.

Gianni and Alex content is the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.7K 35
•••• 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐨 Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wanting to go to collage and become succes...
353K 11.9K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...
168K 3.9K 23
Anastasia Ivanov inherits her father's mafia after his death, but also acquires his past enemies as well. Her father was not a good man and that left...
45.4K 714 40
"I'm not a cigarette you will smoke and crush, I'm a drug baby, you will beg." ~~~~~~~~~ Divya is a 17 year old girl that has a bad attitude on her...