Unforgettable//Teen Wolf

By AmaliaTw09

S5a Hope Martin Hale. She's now not just a tribrid, her humanity is also off. The pack has to fight against... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Epilogue

203 2 2
By AmaliaTw09

Scott survived.

Hope's still doesn't have her witch side back but is trying everyday to force her mind to do at least some easy fire spell. She's feeling exhausted. Her mind is just a pure mess. She let herself like someone and he turned to the bad guy again. She has to stop him but at the same time she's still waiting for some explanation which can solve all this problems, but deep down they all know there's nothing like that.

Back in the library she felt weak. Hope thought she's going to die. And was actually kind of relieved. She hoped for it. The night she died and became the one and only Tribrid, a lot of changed. She was ready to leave this world and torture behind. She was ready to see Allison again. Even though she's tired, her friends needs her. She'll do anything to save them.

Theo brought back all the Chimeras.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
26.7K 690 14
The nogitsune may be gone but what if he had left something behind in Stiles, something dark and evil that only Stiles knew about. Stiles tried to hi...
474K 12.6K 33
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵...
27.2K 762 36
🎵𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙🎵 After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...