Unforgettable//Teen Wolf

By AmaliaTw09

S5a Hope Martin Hale. She's now not just a tribrid, her humanity is also off. The pack has to fight against... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue

10

175 2 0
By AmaliaTw09

Hope entered the library looking for Lydia. She wasn't answering her phone. Hope looked around and saw opened book on the table. She came to it and started reading.

"Woden's Hunt, also known as the Wild Ride or Wild Hunt. A myth of devilish riders in the sky accompanied by black dogs, spectral beasts whose eyes glowed with fire. A Bearer of Death and Guardian of Supernatural, the black dog is also known by it's more common name. The Hellhound."

She smiled in realizition. Lydia found out who Parrish is.

Hope closed the book and suddenly, she heard voices. She heard Scott gasping for air. She closed her eyes and saw him dead on the ground, and Liam was standing infront of him with blood on his hands.

She started breathing heavily and her eyes started glowing as the lights were flickering.

"Hope." She heard a voice.

It was Theo.

She calmed down immediately and ran towards him. He hugged her and she wrapped her hands around his neck.

Hope looked at him with tears in her eyes,

"Someone's going to die here. We have to talk to Scott." Hope looked at him worried.

"You can't tell anyone." Theo said.

Hope stepped back and looked at him confused.

"Why?"

"Because I want you, Hope." Theo said. "I want all of you."

In that moment she realized. Something was wrong. Hope walked towards him and kissed him. Suddenly, images started going through her mind. She saw him arguing with Lydia. He slapped her and took her away. Hope gasped in shock.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." She lied, "I won't tell anyone. I just need to make sure Scott's okay."

She tried not to skip a beat and started walking away. He grabbed her hand stopping her. She sighed and turned around.

"You know, Chimera isn't just a monster with different parts. It can also mean something impossible to achieve. An unrealizable dream." Theo explained.

"They realized you." Hope realized.

"We are really similar, Hope. We both aren't just a werewolves. It's  the coyote part you didn't noticed." Theo smiled.

"You're right. I'm not just a werewolf." Hope said and her eyes started glowing red.

Theo grabbed her hand quickly and she felt a sting on her wrist.

"What is that?" She frowned.

"It's a block. For your powers." He smiled.

"I have still two another abillities left." Veins appeared under her eyes.

He stepped back and she ran towards him but something stopped her. She looked down and saw the Mountain Ash.

"You can't cross it without your magic." Theo said.

Hope looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"I really liked you. And I wanted to leave you out of this, but your switch turned on and it was all ruined."

"You're a monster." Hope said and he smiled.

Theo came to her close enough to touch her but she couldn't touch him. He pulled out a syringe out of his pocket and injected her with it. She fell to the ground unconscious, and he broke the line to took her into his car.

[...]

She started waking up slowly.

"Sorry. I got here as fast as I could.." She heard Theo's voice.

"We gotta go. Now. Parrish has got the bodies." She heard another voice.

It was Stiles.

"Okay, wait up.. Stiles, wait." Theo said.

Hope sat slowly and looked out of the window. She was still weak and her head was spinning but she tried to got up.

"Parrish is out and he's got the bodies. We've got to find Scott. And we've got to tell him." Stiles said getting into his car.

"Stiles!" Theo shouted.

Stiles looked at him confused.

"I don't think Scott wants to talk to you right now." Theo said.

"Yeah, thanks, I'm aware of that. It doesn't matter. He need to know about this." Stiles said.

"Okay, that's enough." Hope mumbled and got out of the car.

Her sign was blurred and she could barely walk. She leaned towards the car's door. Whatever he stung her with, it wasn't good.

"Stiles... Scott doesn't want to talk to you. But I think your dad does." Theo said raising something.

It was Stiles's library key-card.

"Your dad was looking for you, Stiles. He found me instead." Theo said.

"Where is he?" Stiles asked.

"I covered for you. This was taken care of." He replied.

Hope took all her strength and started walking towards them. Stiles noticed and looked at her. Theo turned around and saw her too. He sighed.

"Hope?" Stiles walked towards her.

He held her so she won't lose her balance.

"What did you do to her?" Stiles asked.

"Just a little bit of vervain and a wolfsbane." Theo replied.

"I'm going to kill you." Hope's eyes started glowing, "Even though I'm not exactly in a good form right know."

"I liked you better with your humanity off." Theo said.

"I liked you better when you weren't trying to kill the people I love." Hope frowned.

"I didn't came here to kill them. I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills. I'm here for a pack." Theo said, "I came for the werecoyote. The one whose first instinct is to kill. I came for the Banshee, the girl surrounded by death. I came for the dark kitsune, the Beta with anger issues..I came for The Tribrid with no emotions or regrets. The kind whose destiny is to destroy the world. I came for Void Stiles. That's the pack I want." Theo said.

Hope and Stiles looked at him upset.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't include Scott."

Hope could hear Stiles's heart beating really fast. She stood back trying to catch her breathe to fight.

"Your heartbeat's rising, Stiles. It's not because you're afraid. Nogitsune is gone, but you're still got more blood on your hands than any of us." Theo said.

"I'm about to get more." Stiles said.

Hope looked at her hands, trying to use her powers. She couldn't. She had a block. Exactly like Theo said.

"Hope can't use her location spell, but I'll tell you where your dad is, if you promise not to help Scott." Theo said.

Stiles looked at him angry and punched him. Theo turned to him smiling.

"There he is! That's Void Stiles. It felt good, didn't it?"

He punched him again, and Theo fell to the ground.

Hope started panicking. She just stared at her hands, trying to figure out something. Suddenly, she felt strength again.

"We won't tell Scott. 'Cause you can't lose your best friend. right? Even though we both know, you never needed him." Theo said.

Stiles looked at him and started running towards him, but Hope grabbed his hands stopping him.

"He's mine." She said with her eyes glowing.

Hope walked towards him and lift him up by his neck. He gasped for air and she squeezed his neck tighter.

"You hate me now, but you'll get it eventually." Theo mumbled, "This is the hard part. 'Cause you can't help Scott and save Stiles's dad's life."

She let go of him and fell to the ground breathing heavily.

"Tell me where he is and give me my powers back." Hope said.

"You still got them. It's just you holding them back." Theo replied, "You've still got time."

Hope looked at him angry and kicked him into his stomach.

"Stiles's not the one with  blood on his hands. But I am. And I'm going to kill you." Hope said with her eyes glowing, "After we save everyone like we always do."

"You can't help Scott. You have to find his dad."

[...]

Hope and Stiles ran into this room and saw Sheriff Stilinski lying on the ground. He had big wound and was covered in blood. Stiles ran to him quickly and grabbed his hand.

Hope looked at him worried and sat besides him putting her hands on his wound. She tried to heal him but couldn't.

"I can't. I.. I just can't." Hope started crying.

Stiles looked at her with tears in his eyes. He was scared.

"He's going to die, Hope. Please, save him." Stiles said with tears in his eyes.

Hope closed her eyes trying to concentrate. She just couldn't do it.

She looked at his dad and then at her wrist. She bit her wrist and put it on the Sheriff's mouth. Blood dripped into his mouth and he swallow it.

"Will it help?" Stiles looked at her worried.

"We have to got him into the hospital."

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 986 40
Hope woke up in Beacon Hills not remembering anything, she found the towns police station and walked in. Noah Stilinski helped a girl that appeared...
296 21 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...
24.9K 722 36
🎵𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙🎵 After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...
10.5K 371 28
🎵 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩🎵 Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...