My Rogue Mate

By princessamber123

beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feare... More

introduction
chapter 1- mate
chapter 2 - trust and hurt.
chapter 3- infirmary
chapter 4- avoiding.
chapter 5- locked away.
chapter 6- moving in with me
chapter 7- loosing hope
chapter 8- first kiss.
chapter 8- selfish
chapter 9- will you go on a date with me?
chapter 11-marked and mated
chapter 12- positive ? im pregnant?
chapter 13- shopping part 1
chapter 14- shopping part 2
chapter 15- gender reveal.
chapter 16- false alarm
chapter 17- birth off our baby boy.
chapter 18- introducing baby boy
chapter 19- insecure
epligoue
authors note !!//update//new book
announcement

chapter 10- date

7.7K 223 19
By princessamber123

Isabella p.o.v.

I shot up awake when I heard a big bang come from downstairs. I jumped when I heard another. All of a sudden I heard a

"Fuck" from downstairs. I knew straight away it was beta jason.

I got out of bed and started getting ready for the day. I didnt need to take a shower as I took one last night and i will be taking one later before our date. I still cant believe he asked me to go on a date. I'm really excited for that but I'm anxious worrying something will go wrong.

I wonder where he is taking me?... luna cassie is coming over soon to help pick what to wear.

I never expected any of those words to come out his mouth. I just really hope he means them. What he doesnt know is that I'm already close go forgiving him but I want him to prove himself before I tell him that.

I went downstairs still in my pyjamas as I dont see the point getting changed till cassie comes in like an hour or so to help me get ready. I headed into the kitchen and what I seen made me burst out laughing. I couldn't help it.

Beta jason was stood in a pink apron with flour all over himself holding a very burnt pancake. I'm not sure how he managed to burn the pancake that bad but i couldn't help but laugh.

Beta jason jumped not even expecting to see me down here never mind be laughing at how he is looking and the burnt pancakes.

"Well good morning beta jason, couldnt say the same for that poor pancake though" I said while snickering.

" good morning bella and well I was trying to make you some breakfast in bed. As you can see that didnt go to plan, As for one your out of bed and for two I dont think you want this pancake" he said sheepishly.

However all I could focus on was that he called me bella. He has a nickname for me?. To say I was suprised was an understatement but I loved it.

"Bella huh?"

"Shit did I say that out loud? Sorry isabella"

"No you can call me that, I like it."

This brought a huge smile to his face which made me smile even bigger.

"And about that pancake as tasty as it looks I will have to pass I said giggling. How about I make us some pancakes while you get yourself cleaned up"

"I think it sounds like a better idea love" he said chuckling.

I started making the pancakes while he went to get changed. Just as I was finishing up he came down. We sat down and started to eat in silence. A comfortable silence.

Finishing up I put my plate in the dishwasher I turned around and seen beta jason starring into space with his plate empty. I grabbed his plate and put it in the dishwasher. He still was staring into space.

"Beta jason are you okay"

"Huh, sorry yeah in ok and please dont call me that."

He must have seen the confusion on my face as he carried on saying...

"Call me jason. "

"Oh okay jason I seen him shiver from me saying his name would you like a coffee?"

"Yes please "

I started to make us both a coffee. I sat our coffees down and decided to sit next to him.

"So are you ready for our date today"

"I cant wait , however are you sure you cant tell me where we are going? I dont know what to wear and therefore I dont know where to start with getting ready" I rambled.

" its okay love. That's why Luna cassie will be coming here to help pick an outfit. She knows where you are going but neither of us will tell you baby so dont even try get it out of us" he said chuckling at the end whilst grabbing hold of my hand. He went to apologise and pull it back but I grabbed hold of his hand so he doesnt move.

I groaned knowing he is right. They are both badly stubborn so I know I wont be able to get it out of any of them.

"Okay well I honestly cant wait" I said with a big smile.

Just then the door bell rang. I squealed happily knowing it was luna cassie.

"Come in " I shouted softly.

Luna cassie walked in with a big smile. I smiled even bigger.

"Good morning guyssssss" she practically sang.

"Good morning " myself and beta jason replied.

Beta jason stood up and said...

"Well I am going to go and get ready. I will see you soon love" he said softly.

He cupped my cheeks and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and walked of leaving my face bright red and leaving me in a daze.

Luna cassie squealed happily. I jumped forgetting she was there. She gave me a knowing look. She just knew I had already forgive him but I was making him know what he did was wrong. She knows me to well.

"I'm so glad you are both finally working it out. I told you he cared and I told you he would come around" she said happily.

"I know I'm so happy. I was suprised when he asked me to go on a date with him. "

"So go on you need to tell me the while story. "

As she was helping me get ready I told her the whole story of what happened last night.

"You go girl, I'm glad you told him straight. Clearly he needed to  be told straight as he made him realise he needs and wants you."

"Yeah I guess so" I replied softly.

We carried on getting ready and having a laugh. Before we knew it alpha kane and beta jason walked in. Alpha kane to get cassie and beta jason to get me to take me to our date. To say I was excited and nervous was an understatement.

Cassie and alpha kane walked out and shouted enjoy as beta jason walked up to me.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you"

"Let's go shall we"

I nodded and off we went to the car.

We talked in the car about anything random and it was honestly really nice. We got to know eachother more. Asked eachother questions. It was like we had known eachother forever.

As we got to the place we are having a date I gasped.

"Omg I haven't been to the fair in so long. I love going "

"Well I'm glad you like going because that would have sucked if you didnt and I brought you here to our first date. " he chuckled.

I giggled as well. We got out the car and headed straight to the fair. We went on loads of rides. We laughed and joked with eachother and it was amazing.

Right now we are sat down ready to have something to eat.

"I really am sorry you know. And I will make it up to you for the rest off our lives that's a promise."

"I know homey"

He smiled at me for the nickname. I smiled at him. And that is how the rest of our date went.

By the time we got in the car ready to go home I was exhausted. My eyes kept closing but I kept trying to keep them awake. All of a sudden I felt a hand rest on my lap.

"Go to sleep love it's okay"

With that being said I closed my eyes ready to go sleep whilst thinking about how amazing our date went and the teddies he won from the games we played.

I dont know how long I was asleep for but I started to wake up when I felt myself being placed on my bed. I felt him place a kiss on my forehead and he went to walk away.

Before he could walk away i grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Stay" i said softly.

He smiled at me stripped to his boxers and climbed in bed with me. He pulled me to his chest and with that i fell into dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
480K 14.8K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...
274K 7.9K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...
113K 4.2K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...