Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

נכתב על ידי FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... עוד

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

Through Whispering Thoughts

1.6K 60 15
נכתב על ידי FallenJester3

" There is no instinct like that of the heart."
- Lord Byron

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of you were wondering why I mentioned something about Sasaki's underwear going missing, the photo is part of the explanation. Urie and Shirazu were supposed to trade his boxers for some info to someone that was gonna give them to Tsukiyama. So yeah, though the pic is hilarious! (I do not own it!)

Vincent POV

I waited patiently as I watch Sasaki climb the ladder to the roof. The giant factory smelled of old dog and looked as if you blew on it, it'd break down. The ground beneath me was that of gravel, so I moved slowly to make as less sound as I could.

I see Sasaki give me a wave as he enters the top door, lingering for a moment, then traveling inside. I nod to myself as I look down at a manhole by my feet.

I make one of my scorpion tales out and stab the edge of the manhole, popping it open easily. I jump down with ease, landing safely at the bottom.

The sewer smelled twice as worse as up on the surface, only with the added scent of puke and Shit. I cover my nose with my sleeve as I traverse down the dark tunnel, soon finding a ladder leading up.

I pull up a map app on my phone, and make it zoom real close to the surface. By this, it says I'm right below the factory... I grab onto the ladder and slowly move up it, making sure I don't trip on the grimy crap on the bars (thank god I'm wearing gloves).

I stop near the manhole cover and take out a drill. This'll make less noise. I drill open the manhole and pop it open, peaking around before getting out and placing the cover back on. I scan the room once more, but all I see are assorted Quinque bullets and gun on the walls, most likely stolen from the CCG.

I put on a mask shaped as a gas mask, and walk towards the door, it was rusted padded metal. I pull the handle, and a giant creak goes through the hall. I curse at the door and quickly open it, making a quick rusted crack.

I stop and check around, making sure that didn't make too much noise. I sigh after nothing comes out and think to myself, right or left?

I frown as I go left, the smell of blood getting stronger. My kakugan reacts heavily and I allow it to bloom. Not like it'll matter here, plus I'm wearing a mask.

At least the smell wasn't as bad on the inside, but it still lingered. I find myself at another door, the is time it was a white and chipped wooden door. I tilt my head and turn the handle, opening it without any difficulty.

Inside the room, I flinched, looking up at me from the ground was dozens of dead humans, their corpses already cold by now, I would guess. Blood stained the floor, there wasn't even one speck of clean tiles in the room. Some of the corpses were hanged on the walls and from the ceiling, all of them naked and skinned, probably alive. That though sent shivers down my spine, so I try my best to ignore them as I go through the room.

There was torture tools on a bench on the side, some of them were wiped clean while others were stained with blood, there was a bucket filled with toes and other body parts below the bench. I keep myself from gagging, even though I'm a ghoul, seeing things as terrible as this is frightening.

Maybe that's why I quit the organization. If I never ordered Yoshimura to do that... maybe things would be different right now. But... why did I order him to do something so horrible? Was I really caught up in having perfect balance between species that I never wanted something like Eto or Levin in this world?

The thoughts stab at me and I throw them aside. If I can save them... maybe, just maybe... I can wash away these sins that I've committed. I tore my eyes away from the bench and started for the other door across the room.

Just as I grabbed onto the handle, a voice went out, causing me to freeze.

"I wouldn't go through there if I were you." Said a cocky voice.

I frown and turn around to face a dark purple haired boy. His kakugan clearly out, and his flaring wings beginning to widen.

I squint at him. "I haven't seen you in awhile, Ayato-kun. I heard you got your ass kicked by Lev." I said, making him glare at me.

"That lunatic needs to be silenced anyway. Your keeping an abomination that should've never been born!" He yelled as he made Kagune crystals fly at me. I said to the side, and make my Kagune come out, and cover my front as I charged at him.

We're both Ukaku, meaning we'll both get tired quickly unless I finish this quick! I stab one of his wings to keep him in place, but he sends a punch spiraling into my gut, making me back off and gasp for breath.

"Damn brat!" I grunt as I spin and slice at him. He jumped up and off a wall, sending a kick into my chest and making me skid back, gripping my front.

He's much faster than me, but I'm stronger! If I get one good hit, then It'll be over for this punk. I tilt my head, walking to the side as he does also, making us look like two predators fighting over territory.

"Where's your sis, Ayato?" I asked.

He smirked. "I'm sure she'll be fine with Noro watching her. All I have to do is keep you busy as he takes care of that human you working with." He glares at me, spitting on the ground on disgust. "How can you even think of working with a trash like Human?" He asked violently.

"Its something called a state of mind, get one and you'll understand." I tested him, as my smirk grew and I charged at him once more. "And you shouldn't spoil your plan so easily!"

I go low with one of my spikes, and he jumps up, but my other one stabs into his shoulder, hooking him like a fish to a hook. He failed around, but I lifted him into the air and slammed him into the ground, so much it made the ground crack a bit.

Blood came from his forehead, but he still shot a crystal into my hand, making my back off and unhook him before he shot another. He stands again, a human rib in his hand, he took a bite out of it, making his wounds heal twice as fast.

"Tsk, not fresh." He muttered under his breath.

Sasaki POV

As I entered the door after signaling Vincent, the air around me became intense instantly. I frown as I make my way down the stairs, each step I took freaked up the floorboards. I hate old buildings like this, they could break any moment if I didn't be careful.

My nose is suddenly tickled with a familiar scent. I jump at it and I begin to go faster.

Touka! I can smell her scent, she's close! She has to be close! I jump down the stairs, my heart starting to beat louder. Soon I find myself faced with a door on the bottom floor. I open it quickly and find it empty, a large room with concrete walls and floor.

I find a single chair in the middle, a girl with indigo hair looking up at me in surprise. I feel like smiling and yelling out, but suddenly she yells at me. "Run! Don't come any closer-!"

She started to yell, but I soon found myself being impaled through the stomach, I stared down at my gaping wound in total surprise. I slowly turned my head around to see a cloaked man, a mask with the designs with a single mouth, a ponytail coming from his back of his head.

He didn't speak, just pulled his kagune out and allowed me to drop to the floor, flooding spilling out onto it. I cough, the taste of iron going into my throat.

"Haise!" Touka yelled at me, making me flinch and try to get up. Don't... make... her... be... alone... again...

But my strength gives out as I fall flat on my chest, staring over at Touka as my vision started to blur. Crap, how could I be so blind? I was so happy to find her I didn't make sure there wasn't enemies.

Haise...

Someone in my mind lingered out, speaking into my ear in a whisper.

Let me out, Haise... your me, so I know you want this.

Kaneki spoke next to me as he blended my fingers in the right formation. I shook my head, disagreeing with myself.

"Your... me..." I murmured.

Kaneki flinched as if I had said something wrong. No, Haise. You are me. Not the other way-

"Shut it." I murmur, making him jolt from this defiance he wasn't used to me showing. I open my eyes again to find the man in the cloak, walking towards Touka.

I feel the RC cells building in my left eye, making my eye turn a bit red. Out of my back came out four tendrils, flaring out quickly. The man turned, tilting his head in silence.

"Hey you..." I said with a dark voice, snapping my index finger with a loud snap.

"Do you want me to half kill you?"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.6K 293 111
тнe dιary lιғe oғ a vιllaιn, deмon queen wιтн тнe worldѕ ѕтrongeѕт нero тнaт ever вeen вorn and тнere ғrιendѕ. end ! ѕave! reѕтarт! conтaιn >da...
29.5K 1.4K 13
| Rumpelstiltskin Retelling | He placed the knife on her lap and started talking again, "You see the thing is, you're lucky to escape with your life...
572 8 61
" aww, how kind. Is this your way of getting another proof that I am a criminal so that you can put me in prison. Because, if that is the goal, you g...
18.1K 733 27
Warning: This Story Contains Harmful and Trigger Warning. You Have Been Warned (Y/n) (L/n) is a very powerful ghoul. Unlike any other. She's also s...