๐—ฃ๐˜€๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ โ˜ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’‰รฉ๏ฟฝ...

Von 1800HADIDS-WRLD

๐—ฃ๐˜€๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ: ๐—ช๐˜†๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป Mehr

๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šข

๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šœ?

201 14 0
Von 1800HADIDS-WRLD

          The rumors have been confirmed !

Timothée Chalamet, 26, and Wynonna Callahan, 25, have been seen on what seemed like a triple date with best pals Justin and Hailey Bieber. Also along the side of model Kendall Jenner and basketball player Devin Booker. The three couples turned The Super Bowl into 'great' date night. 

Callahan and Chalamet appeared to be cozier than the last time they were seen, taking a stroll down the streets of New York City. But have been rumored to have been seeing each other for a while now, in private. 

Chalamet has been spotted at many Callahan events. He was spotted at the model's birthday on November 11. And recently at Wynonna father's birthday dinner party.

It appeared to look like the couple had a blast. As well as the Callahan family, who seemed to have enjoyed the company of Timothée. Rumor has it that although their relationship is awfully new, Hiram Callahan, Wynonna's father, is ready to give his remaining, youngest daughter away to who he hopes is Timothée Chalamet. 

Do we already here wedding bells?

6 Votes AND I'll Update!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

125K 5.4K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
298K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
584K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...