If Deku Was Part Demon (Demon...

By MoonFairy425

Deku/Izuku what if story. What if Izuku is rised by Lord Muzan. Izuku is found as a baby by the evil Demon M... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 2: Final Selection
Explaining
CHAPTER 3: Kacchan Is my Soulmate
CHAPTER 4: Training
CHAPTER 5: The Blacksmith
CHAPTER 6: The Visit & Reunion
Chapter 7: The Mission & Muzan's Past

CHAPTER 1: Our Demons

1.1K 12 12
By MoonFairy425

~Time Skip 8 Years Later~
Muzan's POV
It's been 8 years since I adopted Izuku as my son. He's 9 years old and will soon start at U.A, I was surprised when most of the upper and lower demon moons immediately took a liking to the boy.

Upper Demon Moon (U.D.M) 1 Kokushibou, U.D.M 2 Doma, U.D.M 3 Akaza, U.D.M 4½ Nakime (The demon with the guitar in the Infinite Castle), U.D.M 5 Mitsuki Bakugo, U.D.M 6 Daki and her brother Gyutaro, Lower Demon Moon (L.D.M) 2 Gordon (Rui's father), L.D.M 3 Emma (Rui's mother), L.D.M 6 Doramā (drum demon), and Demon Moon Candidates (D.M.C) Hawks, Mirko, Ryukyu, Pixie Bob, Ragdoll, Mandalay, Tiger, 13, Mt. Lady, Midnight, Nana Shimura, Best Jenest, and Kamui Woods, became his aunts and uncles.

Rui and his older siblings became like Izuku's cousins and the D.M.C Dabi (Toya Todoroki) and Himiko Toga became like his older sibling. U.D.M 4 Inko Fayette, became his mother figurine which she happily accepted.

Me along with the new 6 Upper Demon Moons, the new 6 Lower Demon Moons, and the Demon Moon Candidates, became Izuku's family.

Kokushibou became protective of Izuku and decided to train him after he turned 4 years old. I didn't object to him training as a Demon Slayer, but I made sure to tell him about the dangers of becoming one. He understood and asked if I could make fake 12 moons to protect his family. I agreed.

When I found out that three of my former Upper Moons betrayed me, by trying to kill Izuku when he was only about 3 years old, but they managed to escape from the Demon Castle. AFO Former Upper Demon Moon 2, Kurogiri Former Upper Demon Moon 5, and Tomura Shigaraki Former Upper Demon Moon 6. They then started killing families under my protection.

I quickly got into contact with the leader of the Demon Slayer Crops. With Izuku's help I learned how to hide my demon presence and demon smell from even him. He even helped me change my eye color and hair color. Which I always had trouble with changing.

So my meetings with the Leader of the Demon Slayers Corps. It went well and I even started to remove the curse on the leader. I gave him a recipe that could slowly heal his curse. But I told him that it would slow down the curse. He smiled and thanked me.

Today with the help of Demon Slayers Crops I had a lead on AFO and his followers. As I made my way up a mountain where a family lived. That I hope I could save before it's too late. I will stop you AFO!

Izuku's POV
I was training with Uncle Kokushibou. He continued to teach me different breathing techniques. I've master Moon breathing, Sun Breathing (much to my Father's surprise), Flame Breathing, Water Breathing, Wind Breathing, Bug Breathing, Lighting Breathing, and Earth Breathing.

Right now he's teaching me how to create my own Breathing Techniques. I've already came up with one and I've mastered the first, second, and third breathing forms and I decided to call my breathing technique, One For All Breathing.

After I was done training and returned home. I noticed that Father was not home. I asked Uncle Akaza where he was. He said that he had some business to take care of.

That was three months ago. I'm starting to get worried, but I knew Father can handle himself. So I continued my training. Next week I will start training at Demon, Demon Slayer Crops U.A for the next three years.

~Time Skip 3 Year Later~
I've completed my training and Father had returned. I asked where he had gone, but he told me not to worry about it. So I brushed it off. I later found out that I was as strong as an Uppermoon, but Father didn't mark my eyes. He did give me some of his own blood though as a reward, but only 3 drops. The result was as expected I became stronger, but surprisingly I was still human.

Now I'm at the Final Selection. There are over 30 participants. I remember that we need to survive for 7 days in The Demon's Prison. I decided to detect people power levels. Only six stood out to me.

Four boys and two girls. One boy had red and black hair and he had a scar on the left side of his forehead. He was wearing sky themed Haori and he had a fox mask on his head.

A boy with red hair with a blue eye on the left side and what appeared to be a burn scar over his left eye and white hair with a silver gray eye on his right. He had a half red and half white Haori. So Shoto Todoroki is here.

A boy who was shaking like a leaf in fear he had blond hair with orange tips. He was wearing a yellow and black Haori.

And the last boy had a huge scar across his face. black hair and a a maroon colored Haori, he was currently arguing with someone.

A girl who had spiky ash blond hair and ruby red eyes, she had on a orange and black Haori. So Kacchan is here too.

Then there's a girl with a emotionless face. Her hair was up in a side ponytail with a butterfly chip in her hair and a butterfly themed Haori.

'That girl was trained at the butterfly mansion for sure. The fox boy I can smell two similar demon's scent on him but it's not hostile, but his scent smells slightly like the demon's scent. So maybe he has siblings that were turned into demons and he is trying to find a way to change them back.

The yellow and orange haired boy that is shaking in fear and mumbling 'I'm going to die' over and over again.

Then there's Kacchan who was wearing a orange and black Haori. I know that she's a half Demon which explains her the ruby red eyes and anger issues to some extent.

Then there's Shoto Todoroki. He always has an emotionless face, but he is a little like me. He's ¼ Demon and ¾ Human.

And lastly the boy with the scar across his face. He's human, but he definitely has some ill intentions.' I thought as I analyzed them.

'I'm going to team up with fox boy. He seems nice. If he wants to team up that is.' I thought, I walked over to him.

"E-excuse me, fox boy?" I said, once I got close enough to him, for him to hear me.

He turned around to look at me. He had a confused look.

"Are you talking to me?" He asked, I nodded.

"I didn't know your name so I decided to call you fox boy, cuz the mask your wearing." I said, pointing to his mask.

"Oh..." Fox boy said,

"Anyway I'm Izuku Midoriya." I said introducing myself I held out my hand to him.

I used my old name from the letter my Father showed me, the boy smiled and shooked my hand.

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado it's nice to meet you Midoriya-san." He said, I smiled.

"Please just call me Izuku or Deku." I said, he looked at me confused.

"Doesn't Deku mean useless?" Kamado asked, I shook my head.

"It's short for Dekiru, which means 'You can do it!' My Family calls me that except one of my aunts and my Mother figure." I answered, Kamado smiled at this.

"Oh okay then call me Tanjiro, Deku." Tanjiro said, I smiled and nodded.

"Sure! By the way there isn't any rules against teaming up. So do you want to team up? It might help." I said, Tanjiro looked thoughtful for a moment before he smiled and nodded.

"I think it's a good idea, Deku. My breathing style is water. What's your?" He asked, I nervously chuckled.

"I've been training since I was 4. I have mastery over almost all the original breathing styles, but I'm going to use the one I created most of the time. I call it One For All Breathing. I'll try using the other breathing styles I've learned." I said, Tanjiro eyes widen at me.

But before he could ask any questions. Two young girls appeared on top of the stairs. They looked like twins except one had Black hair and the other had white hair. They started explaining what we were going to do, but I already know what we're doing because Father had told me everything before hand, but I still decided to listen.

"Welcome to the Demon Slayer Crops Final Selection Examination." Kuina and Kanata said in unison.

"This is a warning." Kuina started,

"Inside this prison is demons that Demon Slayer have caught." Kanata continue,

"The Demons are very hungry." Kuina stated,

"Many people have died and have been eaten by the demons inside." Kanata warned,

"This is your chance to turn back now." Kuina said, they pause to give us a chance to turn back now.

I looked around and saw nobody leaving. Everyone had a look of determination on their faces. Well except for Shoto, the expressionless butterfly girl, the yellow and orange haired boy, Kacchan, and the guy with the huge scar across his face.

Shoto and the butterfly girl didn't show any emotions, Kacchan and Scar face looked ready to start, and then there's the boy with blonde hair with orange tips. He looked ready to run away, but for some reason he staying. He still shaking like a leaf from fear. He had fear written all over his face.

As for Tanjiro. I could smell that he was a little bit nervous, but his determination was more potin than his nervousness. I place a hand on his shoulder.

He looked at me. I just gave him a encouraging smile and a thumbs up. He returned the smile and gave me a small nod of appreciation.

"Once you have entered there's no turning back." Kanata continued, after a few minutes passed.

"You'll have to survive inside the Demon Prison for 7 days." Kuina said,

"When the 7 days are over." Kanata continued,

"You will hear 5 tolls of the giant Gong here." Kuina said, she then gesture towards a giant Gong behind them

"The Gong can be heard through out the prison." Kanata continued,

"The exit is to the east where the sun rises." Kuina said, pointing towards the now rising sun.

"We will see you there when the 7 days are over." Kanata said,

"You all now may enter. The Final Selection starts now." Kuina and Kanata said in unison.

They moved out of the way of the entrance. I looked at Tanjiro he looked back at me we smiled at each other before walking forward inside the Demon's Prison.

Word Count 1821.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2.1K 20
(DISCONTINUED) The life of Izuku Midoriya in this Fanfic! what will happen if Izuku is still quirk less? what happens if he is considered as a super...
10.5K 166 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...
372K 13.1K 23
After being added to the wrong group chat and finding a new family and a place in life, it is finally time for Izuku to move on and be a proper UA he...
121K 3.1K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) โ€ผ๏ธPLEASE point out any mistake you seeโ€ผ๏ธ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...