Jenlisa [ONE-SHOT]

By clvr_author

Ready for some fun JL stories? πŸ‘€ ⚠️ This book is a work of fiction and should not be taken as fact. All cha... More

CEO
CEO part.2
Psycho
Forbidden
Forbidden: Jennie x Lisa
Forbidden: Lisa x Rubyjane
Forbidden (last)
Stranger
Stranger Part.2
Swimmer
When Lights Are Out
Till Death Do Us Part
Crazy Love
Dangerously In Love
Pushed Away and Drawn Back
Pushed Away and Drawn Back pt.2
Pushed Away and Drawn Back pt. 3

Crazy Love Part.2

1.6K 84 15
By clvr_author

This is the continuation of Crazy Love, so if you haven't read it yet, please do so.

_____

It's so much fun to reminisce about the moments when my wife and I were still girlfriends. And, because I genuinely love our past memories, let's go back to when Jennie and I became official.

[FLASHBACK]

It had been a month since that unexpected dinner proposal. Or, to be more precise, Jennie's proporsal. In fact, I was really taken aback. I never imagined she felt the same way. When I asked if she was serious, she said that she was more than serious. She also said that she was sick of waiting for me to ask her to be her girlfriend, despite the fact that we had only known each other for four months. Isn't it crazy? She has a weird personality, but I love it.

Jennie's arms were securely embracing my chest, her left leg is around my waist, and her head was hidden beneath my chin when I awoke. Have I mentioned that this girl is the most clingy person I've ever met? She hates to let me go.

I turn sideways to see her angelic face while gently stroking her hair. I softly give her butterfly kisses all over her face while lowkey sniffing her expensive yet addictive scent. I kissed her tenderly on the forehead, down to her eyes, nose, and lips. I sigh, and a smile spreads across my face. I'm ecstatic.

Before I realize it, Jennie has already grabbed my nape, softly pulling me in for a very delicate and gentle kiss. We are savoring the moment and the softness of our lips by moving in such a gentle manner. The pleasure was increased by the calm atmosphere, the soothing sound of the ac, and the sweet sound of our lips kissing. Jennie was about to put out her tongue and do a french kiss when I abruptly pulled away, giving out a faint giggle. Jennie blinked her eyes wide, glaring at me.

"Babeee," Jennie whined and pouted, rolling her eyes as she gently pinched my side.

I chuckled awkwardly and softly rubbed my girlfriend's hips, which were securely wrapped around my waist.

I responded, "You know I'm not a big fan of that kind of kissing," but my girlfriend rolled her eyes. I always makes sure that tongues aren't involved when we kiss. It wasn't that I was disgusted by it; it was just that I hadn't done it before and was embarrassed to do so.

"Then get used to it because we'll do it every time," Jennie added, going to pull me in for another kiss when I swiftly moved away from her.

"Anyways, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked, earning another whine from my girlfriend.

"MANOBAN!"

I've been sleeping in Jennie's room since we became official. My girlfriend is not only my boss at work, but also in our relationship, thus I doesn't have a choice. I wasn't complaining, except when my girlfriend gets overbearing.

Oh I would love to share you guys our moments—our crazy moments.

_____

After I made sure that no one is around, especially my girlfriend, I swiftly walked inside my closet, fixed my things, my face, and my outfit before placing my camera on my table and turning it on before waving my hand in front of the camera.

"Was- Warrup guys-" I stammered, nervously smiling at the camera. What the hell? I practiced this earlier. I shook my head and cleared my throat.

"So, what's up guys! It's me, your Lisa, and for today's video haha."I mentally facepalm, why am I even nervous?

I once again cleared my throat and continued, "You'll learn a little bit about me because this is my first time making a vlog!"

"So, because I don't have you guys to ask me questions because I'm still new," I explained, "I asked my friends to make a list of questions about myself." I pulled a piece of paper from my pocket and unfolded it to reveal 10 questions.

I sniffed and started reading.

"First and foremost, why did you decide to start a YouTube channel?"

"Great question," I said to the camera. "Well, actually no one told me to do this; I simply feel that it'll be so much fun to share my wacky yet lovely life with the world. My girlfriend isn't aware of this, but babe, if you see this, I love you and enjoy watching."

I smiled at the camera and read the next question.

"Okay next question... If you were a fruit, why are you fruity?"

I let out a small laugh, who the fuck wrote this?

"I-uh well, uhm.... Strawberry."

"That wasn't a question but let's move on. Okay, third question is- Who would win in a fight between Superman and Batman?"

Okay what the hell? These questions isn't even related to me!

"I think my friends and I need to talk after this, anyways my answer is me."

I sigh and shook my head, "Okay next.. For the fourth question by Seulgi. Oh wow seems like she wants a shout out. Shout out to you my friend! " I waved at the camera.

"Okay, moving on. So her question is.."

"Sex or chocolates?"

I sigh..Okay that's it I'm cutting this off. My friends better hide themselves or they're dead.

But before I could switch off my camera, my girlfriend barged into my closet, whining. Oh my goodness.

"Babe, I've looked everywhere for you, I even fired one of my security guards, and you're just here! Why aren't you answering my calls?"

She stopped and look at me with her brows furrowed, "What's that?"

"N-nothing." I replied before hiding my camera.

She grimaced and took a hasty step towards me. She pinched my arm, making me flinch.

"Are you cheating on me? Why are you here in the closet with whatever you're hiding behind your back?! You miss your mistress aren't you?! And you're here to call her? I knew it, you don't love me anymore!" She yelled and crossed her arm before turning her back on me.

I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute my girlfriend is when she's jealous. I softly embraced her and kissed her on the head. How lovely was it to see her holding back a smile.

"You know I won't cheat on you; never in my life will I find another girl than Jennie Kim,"I informed her, attempting to calm her down and clear her mind of the negative ideas.

"Then tell me, what are you hiding?" She asked.

I gulped, looking everywhere but her. "I was doing a.. vlo-...v-...."

"Vlo? What??"

I sighed, "Iwasdoingavlog."

She grinned as she pulled me into a tight hug and squeezed my head between her massive mountains.

"Babe, that's so cute, but why so sudden? Do you want me to buy subscribers for you? Or do you want me to call the ceo of youtu-"

I quickly covered her mouth with my hand and shook my head.

"We can't and won't do that, Jen; I'm not looking for followers; I just want to record every moment of my life and share it with the world."

"Every moment? Your life? Does that mean you're also gonna share our moments? Especially in be-"

"Okay stop, we should go now. I also need to talk with my friends." I chuckled lightly and drag her out with me.

_____

Miss Joon stood up and remarked, "Your girlfriend is naturally strong. Well, I must go. But before I go, I'll give you some free advice."

"Advice?"

"Yes, advice. "Miss Joon smiled.

"Okay.." I replied.

"Good. Now, if your partner believes in you..."

"Yes?

"...and trusts in you..."

"Yes?

Miss Joon said, "...and you follow her rules..."

"Yes?"

"...even if you do all those things, you'll still be beaten by her. Goodbye."

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"Try not to prank her next time, dear." She said and pat my shoulder before leaving.

After she left, my girlfriend then came inside the room looking guilty.

She rolled her eyes and muttered, "It's your fault; if you hadn't pranked me that one of our maids is your mistress, I would've never beaten you two."

My cheeks are wounded and I have a large black eye. While Jessy, my prank partner, dislocated her arm and is currently undergoing treatment.

"I'm sorry, I should've thought about the probable outcome before doing the prank; it's just the most requested of my followers, but it didn't turn out well, so I'm very sorry, my love," I said, hugging her.

Jennie cupped my cheeks and smothered me in butterfly kisses. Lesson? Don't play a stupid prank on your crazy girlfriend.

_____

My girlfriend appeared in front of me and sat on my lap as I was editing my videos. She wrapped her arm around my head and drew me in for a gentle kiss. She was ready to stick her tongue back in, but I quickly pulled away. Yes, she's still into the French kiss.

"Manoban! Seriously, you gotta used to it!" She said.

"Haha. Anyways what brings you here, babe?" I asked, changing the topic.

She rolled her eyes, "Tomorrow is our anniversary. I have a big surprise for you. And I came here to say that I love you and I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Sounds cool. Thank you and I love you too."

I smiled, she spoils me so much. Speaking of anniversary, what should I give her?

_____

The next day, Jennie booked out the entire restaurant facility to just the two of us. It's a special occasion, so she expects nothing but the finest. I suggested a simple dinner at home, but she preferred on dining outside and ordering high-end cuisine. As if I could do anything, she's the boss in the end.

Late-blooming roses had been used to fill the area, giving it a sweet glasshouse aroma.  Waiters began to come with soup potted shrimps, fish, meat buffets, and vegetable bowls. Another man, who wore a gigantic gold tasting spoon around his ears like an earring, presented the bottle of wine, which I liked, and when it was opened, Jennie nodded for a glass to be poured for me. After that, she told the waiters to place everything on the table and then leave the room.

We ate slowly since we were enjoying the situation and talked about our lives. After dinner, we got up and went to the enormous glass window, where we could see the busy city at night. We were in a serene mood as we listened to the melody of a quiet violin playing from afar.

"Happy first anniversary, my love," Jennie said as she reached into the paper bag for something.

"Oh shit babe, I forgot my gift for you," I widened my eyes in panic.

"I don't care if I don't get one at all," she paused, "just as long as I keep having anniversaries." She blushed and lifted her tiptoes to kiss me.

I smiled, she's such a loving girlfriend.

She slipped a red box into my hand after she pulled out the kiss. I was confused, and I became much more confused when Jennie's workers began to record us on their phones. So, what's going on?

I look at the red box on my hand and back to Jennie.

Huh?

She whispered while smiling, "Give it to me babe and kneel down."

Eh?

I turned around and realized that everyone was watching us, and Jennie was gesturing for me to do what she said. I panicked and quickly followed her instructions, kneeling down and handing her the red box.

She gasped, making me more confused as hell, bet my face was funny as fuck.

"YES! I will marry you, love!"

I widened my eyes, what the fuck?

Everyone cheered, while I was there trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Babe, aren't you going to give me the ring?" She asked, helping me stood up.

"Y-yeah sure. "I stammered like a dumfuck while my hands were shaking as I put the ring on Jennie's finger.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"So that's our story, it's crazy right? It's not like I'm complaining, it's just that she could've-" I stopped when my wife barged in looking angry as fuck.

"Fucking Manoban! It's five in the afternoon, your daughter is waiting at her school you dumbfuck if you don't move your ass now, I'm going to delete your youtube channel!"

_____

⚠️This story is a work of fiction and should not be taken as fact. All characters, locations, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to real-life persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.7K 38
New school, New People, new faces And new Chaos. Started: August 1, 2021 Published: March 26, 2022 Finished: [ORIGINAL]
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
489K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
140K 2K 13
"𝑯𝒆𝒓 π’”π’Žπ’Šπ’π’† π’˜π’‚π’” π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒂 π’…π’‚π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’“ π’‚π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’…π’Šπ’“π’†π’„π’•π’π’š 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕-" ^--------^...