[ ᴀʀᴛʙᴏᴏᴋ ]

By Avix_PlatonicHusband

Schlattbur / Sweaterduo Art Book? Yes. You're welcome Schlattbur simps~ <3 ( this also includes random side s... More

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍
Schlatt doodles
Announcement
Revived Schlattbur
Another Announcement
idk
"You're Beautiful."
Revived Bois
"Slow Dance"
"An unhealthy obssession"
UHM
"An unhealthy obsession" [two]
Announcement
"Read 10:55 PM"
"You don't really care, do you?"
Ghostbur + Sweaterduo doodles
"My first decree, as president of L'manburg.."
!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Godbur / Royalty AU
Picnic Date
Little explanation
Q and A for the fanfic
Hey

"I love you so"

296 8 5
By Avix_PlatonicHusband

Sweaterduo Angst

No. No, no, no, no no no no no... "SCHLATT!!" Wilbur screamed, finally running to catch his friend from hitting the ground. He caught the ram just in time. Schlatt looked up at Wilbur with teary eyes. "Wil-Bur..?" "Yes! I'm here! It's me, I'm here, it's me, Wilbur!! It's me, it's me.." The man said frantically, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Wil.." Schlatt said, suddenly bursting into a sob. "..I don't wanna go, Wil." "And you won't! I promise, I promise!" He hoisted his friend into his arms, now holding him in a bridal-like style, and began to run. He didn't know where, but he needed to go.

He needed to save his friend.

"Wilbur.." Schlatt said, coughing. "What? What's wrong?" Wilbur asked, looking at his friend, a look of concern and worrying written all over his face. Schlatt smiled weakly. "I'm so, so sorry." "..Wh- What are you saying..?" Wilbur asked shakily, tears beginning to blur his eyes.

"I'll miss you, Wilbur."

"No! Please, keep your eyes open! I'll let you pick the songs on karaoke night. I'll- I'll let you wear your sweater when I have to wash them! I'll let you play on my laptop, the one I wouldn't let you on? I'll let you play it! I'll- I'll even let you break it if you want to!"

"Just please, don't do this. Don't leave me. Please!"

It's too late, Wilbur. Maybe in another life, it could e worked out. But now, you have to let me go."

"But- But I love you-!"

  Schlatt sighed, slowly closing his eyes. "Goodbye Wil."

And just like that,
Schlatt was gone forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
78.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...