She's Bad

Por ItssMonicaaaa

Alicia Jones is 17, how does someone so gorgeous get treated so badly, is it jealousy or is the damage from h... Más

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Attention!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
☺️
Chapter 9.2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
What's Next?
Book 2
Book 2 Chapter 2

Chapter 10

10K 233 21
Por ItssMonicaaaa

Averi P.O.V

I don't know why Jenna all of a sudden feeling herself like she's better than us now. Alicia leaves and now she wants to be best sister and try to reach out to her, and now she wanna get her life together I guess. I mean she can't leave. We are always together and now she's talking about going to college and how she's whatever age and it's time to change. Its just pathetic.

I'm 21 and im fine living here. I get free food, free clothes and a free place to live and whats so wrong with that?

I don't like Alicia anyway and I was glad when she left. She thinks she's so smart and pretty like...ugh!

I never graduated from high school cause I didn't feel like going after junior year so I didn't. I don't really care about my future or a career or anything. Some would say its fucked upou but the way a I see it, I'm gonna be needed around here the way things are going. Dad is gonna leave mom any minute now so she shouldn't be all alone.

"What are you doing?" Here comes Jenna asking questions and shit, I don't like her ass either. She always try to tell me one day I'm gonna need her but I don't see how when she's no better than I am, she lives here just as much as I do and I honestly do not believe that she will go through with this "new found view of life" thing.

"I'm minding my business"

"You don't have no business, you don't do shit." No this bitch didn't, Like she can really talk, she how many years older than me and she been living her longer than I have by default! She's not better than me.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You think cause you trynna get your life together NOW after all these damn years that you doing something? Fuck outta here with that. You not better than nobody bitch!"

"I'm doing more than you are the fuck. I have a job interview tomorrow and I just signed up for some classes at the community college and that's more than you can ever say you've done, shit you ain't even graduate from high school! And just because I'm starting now don't mean nothing, better late than never at least I'm trying, I got tired of being an ain't shit bitch like you are that's something I'll gladly leave behind. Fuck you!"

"Fuck you too, I could care less about what you do hoe!"

"I'm the hoe but you had how many abortions?! Yea I could never be a hoe I can proudly say Iv'e never been pregnant! We all know that's the real reason you didn't graduate cause you was always fuckin pregnant and didn't know how to keep your legs closed."

Damn she really just went there....That's the one thing I never talk about and she brought it up. That's probably the most hurtful thing in my life and I have to live with it every day. No one talks about it but I know ever since then things have been different. My parents said they weren't disappointed in me but I know they are and I think that's why it got worse for Alicia when she started high school, I didn't exactly leave the best path for her.....

Alicia P.O.V

I ended up falling asleep which was nice, but Jay didn't bring his ass home til the next morning and he got the silent treatment and is still on it. I understand if "i'll be right back" turns into a couple hours with the business he's in, but when you're gone literally all damn night and part of the day and I don't even get a phone call that shit is not okay. I worry about him already what if somebody decide they wanna kill him and I never get to see him again? I wouldn't be able to handle it and the fact that he didn't call it hurt because anything could have happened to him and I wouldn't know.

"You still not talking to me?" I didn't answer him. Hell nah nigga. When I say silent treatment I mean that. He barely gets a look from me right now, my feelings are just hurt.

"Man talk to me Li I'm not leaving this room until you do!" This nigga turns around and locks the door -__-.

"Baby please just say something, I'm really trying here. How am I supposed to fix it if you don't tell me what's wrong?"

" I'm hurt Jay alright? I'm hurt that you stayed gone for so long and didn't even think to call me to tell me you alright. You know how I get and you just disregarded that like it was nothing."

" Baby you know what king of business I'm in so why you even tripping like that huh? Being with me comes with the long nights out and not coming home sometimes."

"And I get that but dammit you don't just think about yourself anymore, I'm your girl now you don't come home to nothing anymore you come home to me! If you bouta be out all night then just let me know so I'm not up here having a nervous breakdown worrying about your ass all night. I know the type of business you in and I know it comes with long nights but it also comes with worry and fear when there's a female who's involved with you."

"I know baby I know, but I never did this relationship thing before. I don't know how to check in and not be selfish and you gotta help me out with that baby. Now that I know that you don't like hearing from me I can learn from that and learn how to make you happy."

"Well knowing you're okay makes me happy. So just keep that in mind the next time you're gonna be gone all damn day."

"Okay bae I got it now chill out and stop cussing at me, I want you to come lay with me. My night was long and I want you to cuddle with me."

"Okay fine."

This boy really knows how to make me not be mad, his ass was supposed to be on silent treatment for some more days. But that's my baby I can't resist him for too long.

**************************************************

Lately I been feeling like I wanna have sex with Jay. Every time I see him wrapped in his towel and dripping water smelling good, I just get all wet and tingly its crazy. What's even more crazy is that I'm a virgin and I'm scared of the pain that it causes. He also hasn't even brought it up. I don't know if it's cause of the dreams I used to have or cause I've been through a lot....maybe he has something. But I doubt that. What if he's not sexually attracted to me? That would suck a lot. I been thinking about talking to him about it but I don't really know how to bring it up. I don't know if I should be waiting on him naked when he comes home or actually talk about it first. This is weird.

On lighter note I got 2 weeks of school left thank the lord, I'm so ready to graduate and leave that school behind. My grades are good so I don't even got nothing to worry about I met all my requirements so all I gotta do is walk the stage and I'm officially done, farther than Averi ever got.

Let me explain our relationship. With her there was never any a hint of love like ever. From the time we were younger all the way up til I got kicked out we just hated each other, and for a while I wanted a relationship with my sister but as I got older I just realized shit wasn't worth it and I said fuck it. From little stuff like sibling fighting to the shit that got me dogged and beat by my mom it was just never a good thing. Even worse is that she tried to make herself seem like she was better than me especially when I got to high school, like bitch didn't even make it past 10th grade before she got an abortion. I never brought it up of course cause I'm obviously too nice. But once I got kicked out, I said fuck everybody in that house except for my dad. There's no love in that "home" and if there is I don't know where it was the past 17 years of my life.

That's another thing I like about Jay. He makes me feel wanted and accepted and I ain't never had that from anyone besides my father. He shows me he cares and he's just so gentle with me which I appreciate. He takes his time and makes sure I'm good before he leaves even if he's gone for 5 minutes, just the biggest sweetheart and you would never expect it if you met him on the streets.

Jay P.O.V

Man i'm stressed as hell planning this graduation celebration for Alicia, it's hard when your girl don't got no friends, which I still don't get. She just too pretty to not have any. But I got it all planned out so far, I found her dad and talked to him and he said he would come to the dinner, and I got her a limo. I bought out the restaurant so we can be alone. and then while that's happening the maid will be setting up the house. She's getting a nice hot bath and a massage from yours truly.

I'm really excited for her man. Despite my lifestyle, I did graduate from highschool and it's a pretty good feeling. That's why i'm excited for my baby and I know this hasn't been the easiest year for her which makes me even more proud. Despite getting kicked out and having to change her environment and deal with the dreams she was having she managed to come out at the top of her class and that is really something to be proud of for herself forreal. Oh and I got her a customized benz just cause I wanted to. She gets that this weekend.

Anyone who really knows me know that I don't act like this with females and I'm surprised myself by it. I wanna take care of her and make sure she good. I would take a bullet for that girl if that's what it came down to. Man When I see her I just smile so much and I feel butterflies in my stomach and I just love holding her til she sleep....I think I love her, honestly truly love her.

*2 weeks later*

Tonight is the night where I treat my baby to what she deserves. Everything's all set up and ready to go. Spa, dinner, and whatever else she wants from me. Of course I won't keep her up too late cause she walks across the stage in the morning.

*******************************************************

"Jay where are we going you know I hate blind folds!"

"Girl calm down! If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?"

"Shit I don't like surprises either so what's your point?" She always trynna get smart and shit, she turned 18 and don't know how to act, that's my baby tho.

"Girl if you don't shut yo ass up and walk! Ain't gone be no dinner bihh"

" -_- okay I guess you Plies now Jay keep on playing."

"See we here now it wasn't that bad was it?"

Alicia P.O.V

"See we here now it wasn't that bad was it?" When he took off my blind fold we were standing in some fancy restaurant with only one table and it was set up so beautifully. I couldn't believe he did this.

"Oh my god Jay you bought out the whole restaurant for my just for me graduating? I never thought I would get to experience something like this ever. The best gift I ever got was getting kicked out of my moms house."

"Wait how was that a gift bae?"

"Because I met you. I met someone who cares about me and takes care of me and always makes sure I'm good, what's better than that? I couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much." I was crying at this point. By him just bringing me here just gave me this sense of overwhelming emotion and I just had to spill it all out. This boy has changed my life for the better and I couldn't be happier. Nothing in the world could feel any better than this does. Nothing at all.

"Aweee bae I'm blushing and shit, real niggas can't do that. And stop crying baby, I told you that I got you and I meant that now come on I'm hungry and I know you are too cause I can hear your stomach growling."

"Oh alright you got jokes I see." He makes me laugh, so much I'm the luckiest girl in the world I don't care what anyone has to say about it.

Our dinner was amazing, the waiter served some chicken something. I forgot the name of the dish but it was the best chicken I have ever had in my life honestly. The limo ride home was so amazing. We laughed the whole way home and it was just a lot of fun. I don't really see how this night can get any better. The first thing I did when we got home is take off them damn heels. I had never wore heels before and I'm surprised I had them on all night.

"Hey baby, I'm bouta go to the bathroom I'll be right back. Don't cry when I'm gone." I said laughing. Sometimes he be worried when he can't find me and half the time I be in the bathroom or in the kitchen or something so I don't know why he don't ever think to look there but hey, that's none of my business.

After I got done washing my hands, I just stood and looked in the mirror for a little bit. I looked at my hair, my face my body and I just smiled. For the first time I smiled at myself. Standing there in that moment I had never felt so beautiful in my life. Maybe part of that reason is growing up in a household where you're told that you are the "ugly" child, and the disappointment...even the mistake at some points. Going from that to someone who calls you beautiful all day long, and makes sure you know it is a big difference and it feels great...I feel great, for once I feel great.

I came out of the bathroom to see rose petals and candles everywhere and Jay just standing there looking at me.

"Babe what's all this?"

"You been staying here for a while and I just...ah I can't really put it into words but I just know you make me happy, and I never looked forward to coming home from work until I met you. And I don't want you going nowhere anytime soon okay"

I didn't even say nothing I just walked up to him and looked in his eyes, and I kissed him. After I pulled away he just looked at me with hunger in his eyes and that's when it started. Our lips fought for control as he unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor. He picked me up and carried me to the bed and finished undressing me. As he caressed my body I could say that I never felt this comfortable. He kissed from my mouth all the way down to my "girl." I never experienced this feeling and it felt so good. My body was trembling and my legs were shaking I didn't want it to end. He kept going and going and I got this feeling, before I knew it I was shaking and I squirted, I think that's what it was since I already used the bathroom. After he was done he came up and kissed me. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't feel him place his tool at my entrance.

"I love you Alicia" That's what he said right before he entered me slowly. It hurt so bad, but as he kept going it felt so good. He went slow and held my body close but I wanted to feel more so I told him to go faster. I felt like I was in heaven the way he was going in and out the way I learned I like best.

I don't know how long we went but I felt that feeling again and I squirted for a second time. He came right after me and we just laid there. Breathing heavy, sweating. I honestly couldn't move. He got up and cleaned me up then himself and after he changed the sheets we cuddled there. I just lost my virginity to the man I love.

"I love you too Jaylen." He pulled me closer and we fell asleep just like that. Happy, truly happy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 78 29
At the age of 17, kiara never been to a party, or better yet out the house. Her parents wouldn't allow it because they knew what New Orleans would br...
217K 6.4K 26
Aaleyah, 25, had her eyes on Quay, 26, for years, when they finally became face to face at a baby shower. Before the night ended, they weren't face t...
Strong Thug Love Por M

Novela Juvenil

3.5M 87.4K 70
Katrina is your ordinary 17 yr old girl she's a badass and all the girls hate on her cause of her looks (light skin ,long black straight hair .thick...
513K 15K 32
I'm not perfect. I'm a pretty fucked up person with a pretty fucked up life if you asked me. I had a messed up childhood that lead me to m...