occult club | luxiem

Bởi catconnoisseur

── luxiem she could step on me and i'd even thank her for it. wherein five boys helps (and simps over) the cu... Xem Thêm

✞︎┆⁰⁰· occult club ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰¹· we're no strangers ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰²· to love ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰³· you know ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁴· the rules, and so ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁵· do i ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁶· a full commitment ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰¹· the red charm ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰¹· the orange charm ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰¹· the yellow charm ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰¹· the blue charm ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒ┆⁰¹· the rabbit's rogue stew ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁷· what i'm thinking of ⛥·˚
⁰¹ ʳᵖᶜ┆1st results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆⁰⁸· you wouldn't ⛥·˚
✞︎┆⁰⁹· get this ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁰· from any other ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹¹· guy ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹²· i just wanna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹³· tell you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁴· how i'm feeling ⛥·˚
ˡᵘᶜᵃ ᵏᵃⁿᵉˢʰⁱʳᵒ┆⁰²· annoying apologies ⛥·˚
ⁱᵏᵉ ᵉᵛᵉˡᵃⁿᵈ┆⁰²· hiding tendencies ⛥·˚
ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰²· her snuggle buddy ⛥·˚
ᵛᵒˣ ᵃᵏᵘᵐᵃ┆⁰²· blood, sweat, tears ⛥·˚
ᵐʸˢᵗᵃ ʳⁱᵃˢ┆⁰²· a little possessive ⛥·˚
ˢʰˣᵗᵒᵘ┆⁰²· the things he'd do... ⛥·˚
⁰² ʳᵖᶜ┆2nd results ⛥·˚ ✓
✞︎┆¹⁵· gotta make you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁶· understand ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁷· never ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁸· gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆¹⁹· give ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁰· you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²¹· up ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²²· never gonna ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²³· let ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁴· you down ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁵· never gon ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁶· run around ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁷· and desert you ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁸· it ends here ⛥·˚
✞︎┆²⁹· i like danger ⛥·˚

ˢʰᵘ ʸᵃᵐⁱⁿᵒ┆⁰¹· the purple charm ⛥·˚

5.4K 332 171
Bởi catconnoisseur

note: this route episode does not intervene with the actual plot. what happens in the shu route didn't happen in the main story.

╭────────────────*·˚➳
⛥┊オカルトクラブˎˊ˗
┊₍✞︎₎ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰¹· the purple charm ꒱ ⛥ೄ ・゚ˊˎ
╰─ • *⁀➷

 ✞︎ "how do you feel?" y/n asked after she and shu left the school premises.

"hmm? about what?"

"everything."

"everything?" shu held his fingers on his chin. "hmm..."

"わくわく?" [waku waku] shu said before grinning at the lady, making her laugh. 

shu let out his infamous soft laugh as well. "i mean, ever since i'm young, i've been a big fan of supernatural stuff." he confessed. "i thought occult club only exists in animes and mangas. i never knew i'd be able to join one myself."

"yeah, you once mentioned it when we first met." y/n said. "also luca, right?"

"luca loves everything." shu said, chuckling.

"well, because the supernatural is one of my main interests, I've kinda dealt with them myself during my childhood days." shu said. "ah- but they're all for fun and kinda fictional... like you know, visiting an abandoned house. investigating and researching stuff."

aaa. i almost told her the secret. ike and vox would've killed me. shu phew'ed.

"I see. so that's why you weren't surprised about the charms?"

"hmm... yeah, kinda. i mean, ever since i'm a kid i know they're somehow real and i also know i'm about to witness it soon."

"so you can say i'm already kinda used to it and to what has been happening." shu said. "don't get me wrong though. i'm still fascinated by everything. especially how the charms work with us."

y/n nodded. "you were very calm earlier too."

"you're lying. i panicked when i saw the purple rays." shu said with a smile and a little frown. "i think vox was the best one who handled everything earlier."

"who wouldn't? they're rays, shu. and they started wrapping themselves around your body." y/n said as a matter of fact. 

"yeah you're right..." shu said while staring at the lady's back.

"how was it, though? receiving the ability." y/n asked, looking back at him with a cheeky smile.

"well..." shu chuckled and looked away. "i would be lying if i said i wasn't scared. i even panicked."

"but you were there so i don't think i should worry about a thing."

"shu..."

shu could feel his cheeks heating. and he bets y/n could see it with the help of the streetlights. so instead of looking at her reaction, no matter how much he wanted to see it, he chose to continue looking away.

"i see." y/n said with a smile visible in her tone. "thank you for trusting me."

shu just hummed. y/n tried peeking at his face, but shu would always avert it away from her.

y/n giggled. "would you like to try your charm out?"

"i could?" shu asked. and that successfully made him look at her.

y/n was caught off guard when she saw shu's red face. it wasn't infectious, but shu has shared his redness with y/n by making the lady blush as well. he was surprised to see how her cheeks changed colors.

"yeah of course you could." y/n chirped and slowly looked away as well.

ladies and gentlemen, presenting, shu yamino and leto y/n, walking together without even looking at each other.

"hey, y/n." shu called and peeked at her. "i don't want to assume things but..."

shu paused from walking before pointing at himself.

"i am your favorite among us five, no?"

y/n blinked and just stood there.

"y-yeah, you could say that," she mumbled.

"y-you can't blame me! if it wasn't for you, everyone wouldn't think twice about joining my petty club!" she exclaimed. "a-a-and y-you were the first among them to introduce himself! b-basically you were the first one i knew!"

"you were my first boy friend!!"

the crows cawed and the bird flew away from how loud y/n was. the two of them were then muted and speechless.

"AH! I MEANT BOY AS IN THE GUY AND FRIEND AS A FRIEND!" y/n started panicking while defending herself. she was already speaking gibberish a few seconds later while shu just stared at her.

shu couldn't explain how... amused he was. his cheeks were red and hot while staring at the cutest and most adorable girl he has ever met in his whole life.

"pfft!"

shu let out a laugh while holding his stomach for his dear life. everything- he finds everything funny and amusing. does the world really change like this so easily just because of one silly woman?

"the world really is magical," he mumbled while wiping the tears that escaped his eyes,

y/n just crossed her arms and pouted. "okay dummy. laugh all you want. but i do admit that you are my favorite member of the club."

"and that might change if you continue laughing there!"

"eh?!" shu exclaimed. "that's not fair! it's not my fault you're being cute and amusing at the same time!" shu admitted while laughing.

but he immediately paused after he realized what he just said.

y/n slowly grinned. "is that karma i taste?"

shu copied y/n by grinning awkwardly as he stand up properly. "why? aren't you cute and amusing?" he asked.

"am i, shu? am i cute and amusing?"

"y-you're just teasing me."

"am i, shu? am i?" y/n continued.

"stop that." shu chuckled. y/n giggled as well.

the both of them were just standing under a street light with a few light bugs witnessing the cute moment.

"you cannot tell the others that you are my favorite though." y/n said.

"aww, it was my first time getting the bragging rights but i won't even get a chance to use it?" shu joked. "wait, if i'm your favorite, why did you give vox the role of the vice president?"

y/n paused. 

"w-well, you're my favorite, so why would i give you a responsibility aside from being a club member? i wouldn't wanna tire you."

"you're lying." shu said and laughed.

y/n laughed as well. "no, i gave vox the role because i feel like he'd do well. he was the one who found the club the most uncanny, remember?

"and i also thought that the vice president role wouldn't fit you at all." y/n said. "however, the president role would suit you the most if only it was available."

"i see, i see." shu said. 

"then, can i use the 'i am the favorite' card if i get into a heated argument with the other club members?" shu joked one more time.

"you gotta be kidding." y/n deadpanned.

the two of them laughed again before they continued walking.

"shall we try your charm then? don't you like the ability you've gotten?"

"the ability to call for spirits, isn't it?" 

"yup. it's one of the most essential abilities we'll be needing. spirits are dependent on other spirits, so it wouldn't be a surprise if they would have a company that could help us."

"i see..." shu mumbled.

"are you sure? or are you just saying this because i am your favorite?" shu half-joked.

y/n shook her head. "each and every ability has its own significance. it may not be useful in every case, but it will never be useless." y/n said. "i remember when i was in my first year, one of my senpais has the ability almost the same as yours. you could call and summon spirits, but petra-senpai could only converse with them via telepathy and ask them to come with us."

in shu's point of view, y/n's eyes were filled with thousands of fireflies. her eyes lit up while she was talking about him and his ability. although he doesn't want to be full of himself, he likes the fact that he's y/n's favorite, and that she talks differently whenever he's the topic and he's the one she's talking to.

shu nodded. "i feel like this ability won't be of any use for some time."

"but i like it. this ability." shu said while fiddling with his earring.

shu paused walking under another streetlight. y/n noticed his silence, so she glanced back at him.

there was the wind again, gently slapping itself on them. just like when shu was alone with y/n for the first time inside the clubroom.

just like deja vu, y/n held her hair after hooking it behind her ear, waiting for shu to say something.

shu swear he could never be more fascinated in life unless it's y/n.

"thank you for giving me this, y/n." shu said. "for giving me— us a chance to join the occult club. because of you, we keep experiencing something new."

and something weird. shu kept to himself with his fist gripping the chest part of his uniform.

"shu..." y/n mumbled.

she then smiled, and it was still the prettiest smile ever.

"no. i should be the one thanking you and everyone." y/n said and faced him. "if it weren't for everyone, i would be in so much despair, and we wouldn't be able to be with each other to talk about this and hang out."

"thank you." y/n said and bowed.

shu didn't speak a word and just bowed as well.

the both of them gave each other the widest and the cheekiest grin after they faced each other. y/n ran back to shu and walked beside him.

the two of them just talked about the latest magazine issues and a few shueisha manga volumes that would be on sale this week. 

"it's really dark." y/n mumbled, which shu heard.

"i remember." y/n said and glanced at shu. "isn't mysta afraid of the dark?"

"yeah... why ask?"

"nothing. i just remembered him." y/n said and giggled. "he was the most against joining the occult club, but he was the one who initiated a group hug after the general clean-up." y/n said, remembering the first day they all met each other.

"then there's vox who was also against— he thought i wasn't aware that he gaslit me that day? how dare he." y/n huffed. "then there's ike which is as kind as ever and luca who has always been so giddy and full of energy."

purple route nemesis locked:
role unattainable

"hey, i thought i am your favorite?"

"hehe, jealous?"

"heh. no wa— watch out!"

shu immediately grabbed y/n's wrist and waist before pulling her to his chest and turning his back from the road.

"holy cow—" shu whispered and looked at the car that passed by with a past speed limit.

"that piece of—" shu sighed. "they didn't even stop to apologize. so rude."

"y/n. are you al—"

shu was frozen in his place when he saw y/n on his chest. he was expecting her to be trembling in fear, or at least shocked about what happened, but no.

y/n was just chasing the car with her empty yet glazing eyes and a shadow hovering over them. she was glaring with a menacing intensity, and shu never felt fear like this before.

is y/n's job making people feel new things? shu gulped.

"y/n..?"

"ah." y/n mumbled before looking up at shu. "thank you, shu." y/n said with a small smile.

her hands were on his chest, and this was the closest they've ever been with each other and a person of the opposite gender. after they realized their contact, they immediately let go of each other and distance themselves.

why is it so hot..? the two of them thought in unison before they tried stealing a peek at each other's reactions.

only for them to catch both themselves.

shu slowly reached for y/n arm before gently tugging her to the other side. that way, he would be the one beside the road to protect the lady.

but they were so embarrassed. they've been ashamed of themselves enough for tonight. they just want to go home already.

"i-it's getting kind of boring, isn't it?" y/n asked, trying to spark up a conversation, in hopes of forgetting what happened earlier.

"s-sorry, i am a very boring person so..."

"n-no! you're not!" y/n immediately said. "i-it's just..."

"d-do you want to try your charm out..?" y/n asked, peeking at him.

"sure...? you've been insisting for a while now." shu said.

y/n just smiled and held shu's hand before pulling him somewhere.

to the park.

"how do we activate it?" shu asked.

y/n didn't reply. but shu just felt that loud bang in his chest, like a speaker vibrating on the ground and affecting his heart and its beat. he almost barfed his lungs out in surprise. there was also a bright flashing white light that almost blinded him.

"y/n are you alright?" he immediately asked after opening his eyes.

nothing changed- no. there must be something. surely.

"time stopped, didn't it?"

"you're so sharp." y/n mumbled before walking away. shu, of course, followed her.

they both stopped in front of a child who was on the seesaw all alone. 

"a spirit." shu whispered.

it was the first time he saw one. they really do look like a person, but there's something in their appearance that makes them a spirit, shu just couldn't point it out.

"are you alone?" shu asked and crouched on the floor.

"huh..? you can see me?" the child asked.

"uh-huh. what's your name?"

"i'm niko..." niko introduced himself before glancing at y/n. "and big sister can see me too?"

y/n nodded so shu needn't to answer the child for her.

"i see... i'm happy." the child mumbled with a faint smile.

"will you guys play with me?"

play? shu blinked.

"it's been a while since i've played with someone. and i've never seen any spirits aside from me so i've been alone in this park for a very long time..." niko said while trying to seesaw.

shu glanced at y/n, asking for an explanation with his eyes.

"spirits could or could not be aware that they're dead." y/n said. "in niko's case, he is aware that he's long gone."

"ah." a light bulb figuratively appeared on top of shu's head. "y/n, i have an idea."

"niko." shu called. "believe it or not, but big brother is actually a genie." shu said with a smile.

"a genie...?"

"mhmm." shu nodded. "but this genie is still not a full-time genie. so i can only grant one wish."

y/n just shook her head with a smile.

"niko, is there anything you wish for, before you can rest in peace?" shu asked.

he saw how niko's eyes twinkled a bit.

"then... can i have more playmates so we can all play and have fun together?" niko asked with an expecting smile.

y/n flinched.

"i don't know. let's ask the ex-genie." shu said and glanced at y/n with an expecting smile as well.

y/n sweatdropped. "fine. but i get to decide when the time will be up, okay?"

"you heard the ex-genie." shu happily said and stood up. he then closed his eyes before feeling the same energy he felt coming from y/n underwater.

"this ability may be one of the best abilities but it is one of the hardest abilities to utilize." y/n said while shu was busy. "amazing... he really is used to it. it's like he's been a sorcerer or mage before."

the purple glow from shu's charm and body slowly disappeared.

that's when they heard a lot of voices coming from the little forest behind the park.

"kids," y/n whispered with her eyes widening. there were more than a dozen of little spirits, running toward the park.

"wow..." shu was mesmerized, and so was y/n. niko immediately made a lot of friends as they all occupied the whole park. they were all giggling, laughing, playing, shouting, you name it. 

spirits. there were spirits being kids again.

"t-this is..." shu mumbled.

"...atrocious. ridiculously atrocious." y/n darkly whispered.

"y/n..?"

the lady didn't speak a word and just tightened her fist in a ball. "these spirits should be on the other side. too many spirits among the people in the earth realm may bring chaos."

"but they're only innocent children..." shu said.

"are they?" y/n whispered. "a spirit is capable of doing anything whilst remaining, which is why the occult club is made. to bring them to the other side, to where they belong."

"where paradise is waiting for them."

"staying here is not just dangerous for humans, but it is dangerous for them spirits as well." y/n added. "sooner or later, they'll find someone horrible who would either wipe them off from the face of the earth or use them for other people's advantages."

shu almost judged her. like how could she be cruel to those poor souls?

but no. she was just thinking logically.

as expected of the president.

"big brother! play with us!"

"big sister! big sister!"

"alright we'll play with you." shu said and approached the kids, making them cheer so loud.

y/n just shook her head and followed shu. they played tag, tug of war, swings slides, even seesaws with all the spirits. it was fun, seeing them all happy.

especially looking at shu, grinning, and joking around. it was a wholesome sight.

y/n coughed lowly. her throat getting a little itchy.

"it's time, shu." y/n said.

"aww, you guys are leaving?" one of the children asked.

"no! we are!"

"you guys are?" shu asked while crouching on the ground with all the children surrounding him.

"yeah! all we wanted was to have a big play date! we've been waiting for so long! right guys?"

"yes!" the children exclaimed and laughed with y/n trying her best to silence her uncontrollable cough in the background.

"y/n, are you alright?" shu asked.

y/n just nodded while covering her mouth with her hands.

"goodbye, big brother! big sister!"

i'm glad i didn't have to do anything else with all those spirits. y/n thought.

y/n just watched shu getting surrounded by all the sparkling specks of dust the spirits made as they fade away through the night. it was a magical sight.

and it was adorable because the sparkles suit shu... so much.

"the purple charm. a charm which holds the ability to call and summon spirits, near or far." y/n said and secretly wiped her bloodied hand with her handkerchief.

"please take care of me, shu yamino."

"well, if you insist." shu joked, making the two of them giggle.

purple route episode one: the purple charm
the necromancer's gingerbread house

PURPLE ROUTE PERCENTAGE
good ending: 21%
bad ending: 0%

╭─•*⁀➷
┊⛥ ..⃗. ꒰ ⁰¹· end ꒱ ・゚ˊˎ
╰───────────────*·˚➳

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

67.6K 2.5K 53
𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻 𝙰𝚄! 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚗; 𝚈/𝚗 𝙻/𝚗, 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘...
165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...
12.7K 912 9
- y.shu as long as i'm here, no one can hurt you a sorcerer and a sickly child. a husband and a sickly wife. watch as love plays with time and chance...
34.2K 1K 32
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı ☞When two boys like one girl and try everything in their po...