Captain Canada and Paris Girl

By marvelnuke

"i 'forgive' you" "YOURE TALKING TO ME" "youre pretty clingy ya know, for someone i've known for 2-3 days" "I... More

Intro
1 - who's drew ?
2 - calm down eh
3 - a hole
4 - good morning sunshine
5 - poutine
6 - hardcore
7 - boyfriend
8 - college
9 - girlfriend
10 - july
11 - los angeles
12 - frozen
13 - revenge
14 - drunk
15 - leaving
16 - horny
17 - socks
18 - hello
19 - coincidence
20 - airport
21 - imposter
22 - allergic
23 - omegle
24 - blink 182
25 - stop it
26 - bitch
27 - softie
28 - drugs
29 - calum hood
30 - yo mama
31 - matt healy
32 - train
33 - 6 Inches
34 - moving
35 - nudes
/36/ RIP Leelah
36 - California
37 - Texts to Drew
38 - LAX
39 - apartment
40 - Convention
41 - the punch
42 - hot mess
epilogue

43 - Disneyland resort

55 2 1
By marvelnuke

// Listen to Crazy by Shawn Mendes of the chapter. I'll put this ** when to play it ;) //

Connor's POV

I'm so nervous at this point, I could throw up.

It's almost 2 in the afternoon and I'm still not there. Drew is nodding head to the mixtape I made called 'Red Roses'. It's basically a mixtape with bunch of songs that make me think about Par- Rose.

I feel like she's going to rip my head off once she sees me. And I'm not okay, but I'm kind of okay with that. She can be mad at me. She has to be.

"I still can't believe that you're dressed up like that." Drew chuckled.

"Shut up. You're dressed as if you were a hipster version of Goofy." I snarled back.

"Woah dude. Someone's super nervous..." He implied and I sighted. I'm shitting my pants right now.

Just when Drew wanted to add something to that, I interrupted him.

"We're here, oh my god." I panicked.

"Pull yourself together, Con." Drew grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"She agreed to be here. Now woman up since she's more of a man than you are." he added and I frowned.

"You're only insulting me and making me nervous." I said blankly and Drew decided that laughing at me was the right thing to do. He pushed me out of the car and threw my backpack at my face.

He got out of the car himself and threw his arm across my shoulders.

"Worse case scenario? She regrets meeting up with you and leaves for France in three hours." He shrugged.

"Are you trying to scare me off or?" I stammered and he chuckled.

"I'm not done yet. Best case senario, she says she overreacted and adores you and wants to marry and you'll get adorable babies." He joked and I glowered at him.

After arguing about how stupid and annoying he is, we got inside.

It was beautiful inside.

A bunch of small food kiosks were open, I heard people giggling, music playing and the typical Los Angeles couples. Everything was so happy and full of life around me but my heart was aching with stress and fright and I'm trying to feel better about everything that's happening but all I can hear is my heart beating in my chest.

Drew waved me goodluck as he was going another direction. We'd meet up later once I'm done with this confrontation.

I saw a group of people at the Paradise Pier in a big circle, which isn't unusual, but for some reason I felt drawn to it to see what was going on.

A cute girl was wearing a grey croptop with a pair shorts and black Minnie Mouse ears. She was holding on to a guitar and strumming it, playing some chords. She had buttered toast hair color and beautiful big and clear hazel eyes.

She was absolutely stunning.

"All the strings attached boy, all the strings attached boy, mmm yeah"

"Met this boy when I was three years old, we were holding hands tight so I'm told" she sung.

Her voice was mesmericly beautiful. She sung it with so much passion, it blew me away. I was drawn to her like a man was drawn to a mermaid's luring song.

The voice sounded familiar though. And that's what scares me.

I pushed through the crowd to see her up close. That's when I got hit by a brick.

Figuratively, by the way.

It was Rose. She keeps making me fall in love her more and more and I don't even know her properly. Even after three to four months, I have no idea how she got me under her spell.

It's both admirable and annoying.

I stood there for awhile until she finished the song. Rose got a round of applause and she tried to hide her grin. I could see lights glimmering in her eyes.

Or that could be the sun.

"Wait! Play another song!" Someone yelled, which got followed up by 'yeah!' and 'totally!'s.

"Sorry, I have to meet up with someone." She answered and they groaned.

"Just one song! He or she wouldn't be angry right?" another person said and she laughed.

"Sure. What song?" she asked and oh boy I bet she regretted that sentence. She got overloaded with requests.

"You know what, I'll go with an my own song." she laughed. The tourists started whispering, thinking if they knew her or if she was famous.

"You famous or somethin'?" the guy behind me yelled and she shook her head.

"Nah, I'm just a girl with a guitar." She simpered. Everyone took out their phones and so did I too. There's no way I'm missing this.

Rose strummed her guitar and it became almost completely silent.

She sang the first verses and then we paid even more attention to her.

"So if you're out there I swear to be good to you, but I'm done lookin', for my future someone.

Cause when the time is right, you'll be here, but for now

Dear no one, this is your love song."

It felt as if she wanted to continue but she stopped right there. She got even more applause than before. She smiled and stood up.

"Thank you for listening." Rose beamed and they smiled at her.

People didn't leave but she did. Trying to wiggle herself out of there she bumped onto my chest.

"Sorr- Oh. Uhm, hi Connor." she gave me a weak smile. Damn, I ruined her good mood now.

"Hey." I smiled.

"So, you wanted to talk?" she said shyly. Is she naturally shy?

She wasn't yesterday and she isn't when we're texting.

"Yeah. Let's go get some food or a drink and I'll tell you what I wanted to tell you." I smiled and she nodded.

~

We were both seated on a bench with food in our hands. Rose had Mickey Mouse shaped beignets and a soda whereas I had a Mickey shaped pretzel with a coke.

**My palms got really sweaty and I was trembling. I think she noticed because she put her food down, next to her and slightly turned towards me.

"Connor, chill out. I won't overreact to whatever you have to say to me. Okay? I shouldn't have kicked you yesterday." She sighted.

"That's just it. You were right. You have the right to overreact." I exhaled.

I turned towards her and looked into her dazzling eyes.

"Look, when I began talking to you, I wanted it to be a friendship. I wanted to tell you who I was but I have experience with how that turns out. It would've either been a fan-idol fangirl situation or you would've gotten scared off and never talk to me ever again." I groaned and she chuckled.

"I didn't want to risk that. I always start my day with you on my mind and end my day with you in my dreams. Thinking about us meeting someday, me being able to touch your face and hug you. You could've talked to any guy in the world, and yet you talked to me." I beamed.

"I didn't want to risk that because I was me. I knew that I would eventually have to tell you but I couldn't bring myself to do so."

"Connor I-" Rose began but I cut her off.

"You're so beautiful Rose."

She looked down, smiling to herself. I put my finger under her chin, making her turn her face towards me.

"I always knew you'd be gorgeous. I could stare at you forever and I'd still feel like I haven't had enough of you." I sighted in admiration.

"Are you trying to cover me in compliment so that I wouldn't be mad at you?" Rose laughed.

"No. Okay, maybe like five percent of me." I chuckled.

"Well it kind of worked." She grinned.

"Can I please kiss you?" I asked her and she blushed.

"Yes." Rose nodded and I cupped her face, colliding my lips onto hers.

I'd be lying if I said I had no expectations. I've imagined kissing her a hundred times every night. In a hundred different places and positions. But in the instant she kissed me, I wasn't thinking about anything but her.

She put both her hands on my shoulders and I deepened the kiss.

Rose kissed me so softly, it's like a breeze on my mouth. Her lips were sweet and so.. perfect. Our eyes closed and she then lifted her hand to my hair, slightly tugging on it. I could hear music playing in the background and Rose smelled like vanilla and her lips tasted like sugarcoated waffles, even though she ate beignets.

I pulled back, being aware that we needed air.

"Yes." I tried to cheer quietly to myself but she heard me and ended up chuckling.

"So are we good?" I asked carefully.

"We're great." She laughed.

// I'm almost done yay!

The songs Rose sang were Strings by Shawn Mendes and Dear No One by Tori Kelly :)

Thank you for reading :) //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 23K 61
-1 new text message- Unknown Number: hey Me: this isn't an online chatting app, where did you get my number? Unknown Number: *hey :) (hi i w...
60.7K 1.6K 28
"shawn if you don't get here in 5 minutes I'm leaving without you" "uh this isn't shawn" "yIKES wrong number" - completed March 28th, 2016
175K 2K 31
"before i go, i just wanna say-" chris sturniolo x oc social media & real life ❕not sexualizing the triplets❕ ❕if they ask me to take this down, i wi...
745K 15.9K 61
(273)6728927-A is this your new number (925)7239927-no but you just charged me $10 for international texting * s.m [short binge worthy story] book 1...