O N E // Stranger Things x Ma...

By DMPYNSYY

Badass powerful malereader meets some losers. Now its all about Eleven More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AN
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author Note READ THIS
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 22

2.9K 67 16
By DMPYNSYY

Alright, you cunts, more chapters coming. Ngl, I was kinda disappointed with this season but Vol 2 will be out so I have my fingers crossed. Welcome back.

*Readers pov*

Blood drips from my mouth as I drop down onto my bunk.

Uzi: Another fight?

You: Mhm. You heard anything new?

Uzi: So...word says that a young lady died from the Hawkins High at some losers trailer.

You: You know her name?

Uzi: Chrissy....or Kristen. Or something...but thats not the worst part...

You: What?

Uzi: She died the most grusome way in all of Hawkings...Had her eyes squished in, arms broken, legs snapped to the sides and backwards-

You: It's been a year, Uzi. Just some phyco killer like me.

Uzi: No, One! The trailor owner returned and found her like that. His nephew is a huge suspect.

You: You want to do some detective work?

I flick my hair back.

He begins chuckling.

You: That is for-

Theres clatter at our cell door.

I drop down from the bunk and get close.

There's a police officer.

Officer: Nice blood, that from the Russian man or the Mexican?

You: Did you come here to annoy me?

Officer: You're a free man, Y/N.

You: Y/N?

Officer: Says on your record your name is Y/N. Y/N Hopper.

Hopper...fuck...I miss him. I hope he's happy in heaven.

*Flashback*

Hopper: Tell you what, One, you end up dating a single of those 2 girls then I'll be happy.

You: I dunno, Hop'...I'm too busy for things like that.

Hopper: With what? Smoking, drinking-

You: Drifting, flirting-

Hopper: Badassing-

You: Fighting-

Hopper: And being with your old bud to-

You&Hopper: Do all those things everyday together!

*Flashback End*

You: Yeah...Yeah, that's me.

Officer: You got bailed out.

You: By?

Officer: Anonymous.

You: Who knows I'm alive? I'm forgotten.

Officer: Not enough clearly. I gotta say, I'll miss the days you beat up guys 10 times bigger than you and getting beat up by-

You: I'm coming for your family next.

*Timeskip*

I go up to the front. I have all my belongings back.

I take the necklase El gave me and put it around my neck.

I take the leather wristband Max gave me and put it around my wrist.

Next, I reach for the sunglasses Billy gave me as I put them on my eyes.

I reach for the last item, the ignition key for my dirt bike.

You: I got my motorcycle outside?

Reception: Where else would it be? Enjoy society.

She smiles at I flick up my keys and grab them mid-air. I walk out, feeling the warm breeze of summer break.

I breathe in the air, the smell of freedom attacks my senses.

I run over to my motorcycle as I put the ignition key in and rev it up. It roars in thunder as I drive off.

Now, I have time to think.

Where are they? Have they forgotten me? Do they think I died? What happened? How are things without me? Are they all together?

My mind needs to be cleared. The most important question is, Who bailed me out?

That dosen't matter now though, the reason why my friends didn't bail me out is due to the no info of my prison that I was held at.

All I know, my education is still ongoing and this will be a kick-ass spring break knowing that the whole Mind Flayer shit is gone.

*Dustin pov*

Here he is. We found him.

Him now knowing that we went through this shit and believe him that he didn't kill Chrissy has us close.

I always liked Eddie Munson, he is my friend. Since he saw Chrissy die a guresome and terrifying death, his guard is up massively.

Steve: You don't get it, Eddie.

Robin: We went through this many times. Well for me, once, in a more fleshy form and theirs a more smokey form.

The MindFlayer is back, after a year and took Chrissy as Eddie is blamed for it due to him running away from the scene.

She expands with her hands.

Steve: We usually rely on this one girl with superpowers but...shes not here.

Me: And also a guy, with superpowers and badassery.

Robin: But...he's dead.

Me: We don't know that!

Robin: Oh, please! He got locked up by those fuckers, not the police! They have him killed.

Me: No! I refuse! I refuse to believe this!

Steve: Face it, Dustin...

Robin:...All of that just for it to come back.

Eddie: And it being pinned on me. You have a plan, right?

He looks up at us.

*Readers pov*

I immediately break, falling in the grass.

I blink to appear in the void. For the first time in a year.

I stand up, imaginery blood falling down my cheek.

You: Fuck...What now?

Billy: Hey, dude.

I look behind me. There he is.

You: Billy...

My voice shakes as I get close.

Billy: I fucking missed you, man.

You: Same.

We hugged tight.

We pull off. Blood comes out his torso.

Billy: He's back.

You: What?

Billy: He's back, One.

You: Who?

Billy: You know who.

You: No...What's happening?

Billy: The beginning to the end, One.

You: Stop speaking in riddles! I know what's happening...You aren't Billy. Of course, he's dead.

I ready my fist.

You: It's you again.

Billy: No. I'm his...little helper.

Billy turns into a fleshy human-like monster.

???: And I was believed you were a better me. A better number 1. Someone who could beat me.

You: Just wait and see, bitch.

???: Going back to 505? I will kill Eleven, Max, Will-

You: Fight me like a man.

I charge at him.

I wake up to me standing alone, my dirtbike off the road next to me.

I look for the little girl who ran in the street but no person was there.

I pick up my bike, looking forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 61 23
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– 7 ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™™๐™ง๐™– ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›...
1.3K 136 21
๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ? ๐–๐ก๐จ ๏ฟฝ...
116K 4.3K 62
" ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… ? ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป " " ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ . " " ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ? " ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜€...
41.4K 1K 23
โ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค!โž โ๐ง๐จ, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž.โž ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท ๐šก ๐š!๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› [spoiler warning] HIGHEST RANKS #4 strangerthi...