My bully《Milos Guzel》

By Kelsey1301

Story about Milos Guzel and reader.... (COMPLETED) More

Pt.1
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt.4
A/n
Pt.5
Pt.7
Pt.8
A/n
Pt.9
Pt.10
Pt.11 (Bonus 1)
Pt.12 (Bonus 2)
A/n

Pt.6

427 3 6
By Kelsey1301

This is the first day of school after your suspension.

-

Y/n pov

I woke up feeling excited since I became friends with Milos and I'll be seeing him today in school.

I finally finished getting ready and drove to school with my brother. But when I walked in I saw something that completely slipped my mind while hanging out with Milos.

I saw Darcy clinging to him. I thought of a thousand ways to avoid them but I still had to get my books out of my locker. I bult up all the courage inside of me and started walking towards my locker which was obviously right across from where they are standing.

Milos actually looked annoyed standing next to her but could he be annoyed by her or is something just bothering him. It didn't seem like he talked to her much, she was doing all the talking.

When he saw me he rushed towards me while grabbing Darcy's wrist pulling her with him.

"Heyy" He greeted dragging the 'y' a little.

"Hey" I replied not looking away from my locker. Seeing them together shattered my heart. It made my smile instantly drop when he spoke again.

"Me and Darcy are going on a date. Do you wanna come? I could hook you up with some one so it could be a double date!" He said excited.

Not knowing if I should decline or accept Darcy suddenly spoke.

"We don't have all day will you go or not?" She said in her annoying bitch voice.

"Yeah, yeah I'll go!" You said trying to sound excited.

No ones pov

The rest of the day you tried to avoid them as much as possible, but when you saw them they were being romantic and lovey dovey. People kept saying throughout the day that they are the "cutest" couple in school.

The day finally ended and you got in your brothers car.

"How was your day?" You asked.

"Could have been better. Yours?" Gardian asked.

"Could have been better" You replied.

The rest of the car ride home you kept telling each other about your terrible day. You just didn't go in depth about it because you didn't want to make it even more obvious that your crush on his best friend is getting stronger. Not that it was that huge but you knew it was definitely growing since you got so upset seeing the "cutest" couple almost around every corner.

You got home throwing your bag on your bed and just decided to play games for the rest of the day since you didn't have any homework.

Before you could start playing there was a knock at your door.

"Come in" You yelled.

"Hey" Your brother said.

"What's up?" You asked.

He sat down on your bed and sighed.

"You remember I told you about my terrible day in the car...."

"Yeahh it was about a fight you had with Milos" You said taking a seat in your chair.

"Well the fight....it was about you" He replied staying quiet for a couple of seconds. He started telling you the whole story.

~Flashback~

(This happened after school btw)

No ones pov

"Milos!" Gardian yelled angrily.

"Hey bro" Milos greeted his best friend.

"What are you doing Milos!?" Gardian yelled not being able to control his temper.

"What are you talking about? I'm just putting my books away. Why do you seem so angry?"

"What's going on with you and Darcy? You rejected her so many times when she asked you out and you keep telling me every single day about how you like my sister. At first it was a joke but then you told me you actually caught feelings and now you're just playing with hers!" Gardian spoke being the protective brother that he is.

"I'm not playing with her feelings! I'm trying to make her jealous so that she could catch feelings for me!" Milos said trying to control his anger.

"Oh really!? Just remember you're hurting four people here! Darcy's and Y/n's for faking a relationship, mine because your hurting my sister  and breaking up years of our friendship and lastly yours for losing the person you like and for losing your best friend!" Gardian said feeling like tearing up talking about his friendship going down the drain.

Before Milos could say anything Gardian walked out the exit.

~End of flashback~

Your pov

"I'm sorry Y/n's" Was all he could make out.

"Was it really that obvious?" I questioned.

"About your crush?" He asked unsure of what I  was talking about.

"Yeah"

"I noticed it but Milos didn't because he likes you too and I didn't want to tell him either. I wanted for the both of you to realize on your own or just wait for one of you to confess but now....I regret not telling him or you that you both felt the same way. Maybe all of this wouldn't have happened."

"I'm sorry about your friendship that he just threw away like that." I said feeling bad for my brother.

"I don't think he realized in the moment that if he messes with you then he loses both of us. And I'm not talking about your usual fights that you guys had, I'm talking about serious things."

"Thank you for telling me all this. I always hated your overprotective side but I guess it's not always bad." I said giggling a little.

Gardian went back to his room and I was left alone with my thoughts. I kept thinking of the whole story. I didn't really know what to think but a part of me wanted to be happy that he liked me back but the other part was still upset that he used Darcy and tried to make me jealous so that I could tell him that I want him. I might not like Darcy but he still used her, it makes me feel bad for her. He still made me upset when I saw them together, it made me feel sad. I don't want to feel that again.

No ones pov

You were so into the game when suddenly someone knocked on your door.

"What?!" You yelled not wanting to stop playing to see what Gardian wants.

You waited for a couple of seconds before angrily getting up. You couldn't pause the game since you where playing online. You opened the door ready to yell at Gardian but to your surprise it was Milos standing in front of you.

"What?" You asked now that you were a little more calmed down.

"Can I come in?" He asked smiling.

"Sure, whatever" You said stepping aside not in the mood to talk.

"Sooo I see you died" He said while sitting on your bed looking at the screen.(He's talking about the game btw.)

"Thanks to you" You said a little to loud.

"Sorry" He replied looking down like he wanted to say more.

"What did you come here for? And don't tell me my brother I know you guys had a fight."

"Did he tell you what the fight was about?" Milos asked.

"Nope. Whenever I brought it up he said he doesn't wanna talk about it or he just changed the subject." You lied.

You didn't want to tell him that you knew because it would probably be awkward and you were kind of upset that he used her to make you jealous and didn't just confront you about it.

He made you not feel good enough or pretty enough when he was faking with Darcy.

"So who are you setting me up with?" You asked.

"What?" He asked confused.

"The double date." You replied ready to start the game again.
Thinking about it now, you decided you wanted to have some fun to get your mind off of everything.

"Oh right, I was thinking Max" He said and you could hear the change in his voice.
It made you think he really does feel something special for you.
You just shrugged it off.

"Ok cool, where's it gonna be by the way?" You asked.

"Well I was thinking we could go grab a milkshake at our favorite diner down the road and then go to the fair." He said sounding a bit more excited.

" Yeah that sounds nice!" You said.

"So I'll see you Saturday at 1 pm." He said while walking to the door.

"Oh and Max will pick you up." He said before exiting.

[Word count:1520]

Sorry I have been so busy lately with moving, school, practice and hockey games so I haven't had a lot of time to write. I have also been feeling unmotivated to write further so I apologize but I will continue writing the story because there's more I want to add to it. If you do have any suggestions please let me know and I'll try to add it and give you credit. I wanted to make the chapter even longer buttt I wanted the next thing that's going to happen in a separate part. Hope you enjoyed the drama😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2M 1.6M 63
[#1 Teen Fiction | #1 in Romance] Bad boy Luke Dawson is stuck living with clumsy nobody Millie Ripley for the summer. When she ran over his most p...
355K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
995K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...