Frozen Tears (A JackSepticEye...

By TacozaurusRex

The young and lucky Sam is the daughter of Youtuber Sean (JackSepticEye) and Autumn, and she couldn't ask for... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Still Alive!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Writer's Block.

Update

1.3K 53 28
By TacozaurusRex

Hi, just an update. No chapter yet.

Sorry for the lack of motivation. Writer's block hit me at a bad time. The past few days I've been feeling really miserable and sad, so there's that. It also doesn't help that it's exam week at school. Forgive me for the delay, I'll try my best to write the next few chapters.

Thank you for your patience. You guys are the kindest people I have ever met and I don't wanna let you down.

Have a good day!

PS, I made a blog on tumblr for all you tumblr users. For my jacksepticeye blog: (http://justjacksepticeye.tumblr.com/). For my main blog: (https://nachozaurusrex.tumblr.com/). Just wanted to let you know in case you want to check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.8K 31
Jack Frost was a insider, he doesnt have a family and lives in his mansion alone with his servants He lost his family when he was only 8 in a terrib...
38.9K 1.1K 35
I looked over at him,my eyes still brimming with tears, then back down. Dark sighed and went to walk away. ''Wait.... P-promise me something.'' I sai...
9.1K 204 15
Markiplier. Youtuber, awesome human and father? Being a single YouTube dad is a lot more work then you think, read here to find out how he deals with...
33K 671 19
After you run away from the orphanage, you are found by Jacksepticeye. He refuses to leave you where he found you, and he takes you into his custody...