Sugarplum

By fthisimout6767

Hi, it's back. I've edited the whole book now. Some parts are the same but others are really different. The... More

Character aesthetic
1-Juniper Ward
2-Gianni Marino
3-The bakery
4-Library
5-Hangover
6-Oh
7-Cigarettes
10-Breakfast
11-Confession
12-Sleepover
13-Gay
14-Call
15-Stay
16-Wake
17-Have to go
18-Friends
21-Depression
22-Rain
23-Date
24-Group
25-Trauma
26-Investigation
27-um
28-Fuck
29-Birthday
30-Lick me

‼️info‼️

12K 125 21
By fthisimout6767

‼️read all of this

I changed some things, including the chapters, so don't look at the chapter numbers, they aren't right. Just read it in order as it's published.

This book is not a dark romance but has dark topics so please read with caution, like all my books I will put the TWs in the chapter and in the description there are some of the TWs. So please go read them.

This book contains sexual content, I am new to writing smut so please don't judge but I am always open to constructive criticism.

‼️
Also do not repost my work, I have worked really hard to create all of my books. I will never take down my work permanently so there is no need to repost. I will expose and get you taken down if you repost. If you want to be a bitch and repost please tag me to tell your readers who wrote it, because you didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 11.9K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...
5.3M 30.9K 7
[ PREVIEW ONLY ] He's a criminal. She's hasn't broken a rule in her life. He's Italian. She's American. He's mean. She's nice. He's like coffee, dark...
440K 16K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
337K 3.7K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...