The Vampire's Pet

By poltergeist_people

this story contains adult content!!!! read at own risk. I glared at the vampire before me, pressing myself a... More

Prologue
Ch 1: Auction.
Ch 2: New Home
Ch 3: Goodnight
Ch 4: Why?
Ch 5: Tea
Ch 6: Jewelry
Ch 7: Ah that.
Ch 8: Only Time Will Tell
Ch 9: Gown
Ch 10: Drink Me.
Ch 11: Dudes and Dresses
Ch 12: Got it.
Ch 13: Monster.
Ch 14: What I Want.
Ch 15: Another Imperfection.
Ch 16: Obedient
Ch 17: Not Drunk Enough.
Ch 19: The Quiet Game
Ch 20: Play Time
Ch 21: Prize
Ch 22: Boring Prudish Women
Ch 23: Bad Boy
Ch 24: Everything I Wanted
Ch 25: A Kings Son
Ch 26: Lets Have Sex
Ch 27: Cookies
Ch 28: Not a Word
Ch 29: Calla Lily
Ch 30: Our Little Secret
Ch 31: Ashes
Ch 32: One of Those Moments
Ch 33: Unwittingly
Ch 34: First Step.
Ch 35: ...I am Going to Punch You
Ch 36: Night Terrors
Ch 37: Dinner
Ch 38: You are so Going to Eat Those Words.
Ch 39: You Loooveee Her!!
Ch 40: It's Kind of a Big Topic.
Ch 41: Better in the Long Run.
Ch 42: Three Days Time
Ch 43: Teach me What I Need to Know
Ch 44: Chess
Ch 45: Death Grip
Ch 46: Holy Shit.
Ch 47: Secrets
Ch 48: Falling in Love
Ch 49: This Isn't my Kind of Game.
Ch 50: Fix This Fuck up.
Ch 51: Hypothetically
Ch 52: Five Minutes
Ch 53: I Would Wait Forever
Ch 54: Perfect Flower
Ch 55: Worries, Wants, Needs, Fears, and Nerves
Ch 56: I'll Live Forever
Ch 57: Open Your Eyes
Ch 58: Maybe
Ch 59: Nothing
Ch 60: Make a Visit.
Ch 61: A Bright Side to Everything
Ch 62: Strawberries and Champagne
Ch 63: Taste of Freedom
Ch 64: Waffles
Ch 65: Everything
Ch 66: A Wizard?
Ch 67: How Much?
Ch 68: I'm Yours.
Ch 69: You Hungry?
Ch 70: Drug.
Ch 71: Laugh
Ch 72: High Treason!
Ch 73: Jealous.
Ch 74: Just Gay and Less Deadly.
Ch 75: The History of the Calla Lily
Ch 76: I'm Going to Make This Last Forever.
Ch 77: A Chance
Ch 78: Do you Know how Vampires are Made?
Ch 79: The Best Way to Kill a Mood.
Ch 80: Only a Day.
Ch 81: I Love you Calla.
Ch 82: Wide Eyed and Terrified.
Ch 83: Calla Dawson

Ch 18: Damn Him That Bipolar Drunk.

313K 13.5K 4.6K
By poltergeist_people

 A/N: Just because I'm asking does not mean it will happen either way..BUT how would you, my readers, feel if things in this book got a bit hmm how should I put this? Oh I know!

Sexual. Dirty. fun.

Because somehow in the last chapter I'm all like 'oh hey lets make Kaden dominating as fuck between the sheets!' and after reading the chapter over I'm like 'that may be a waste to not get kinky if i implied it...what to do? OH ILL ASK THE READERS!"

 Incase you couldn't tell this is me asking. Its been a while since I've written something sexy but hey I may give it a shot if you guys want things to go that way. Otherwise it will just be implied like in WLBTT.

~~

Calla POV:

Damn him.

Damn that leach son of a bitch, that illegitimate, proper bastard. Damn him to hell.

He needs to stop drinking before someone notices that he's well on his way to being a drunken puddle.

Damn him and his slinky predators walk, damn him and his deceptive smile.

Damn him and his hand tracing my spine.

And fuck the leering vampires he's talking to. 

Their creepy eyes traced my body as Kaden calmly somehow managed not to slur even in the slightest. His voice was calm and cold as usual, but he smelled like booze.

Then again its a party everyone smells like booze, maybe thats why not a single person has noticed but me.

My eyes found that of one of the other vampires pets, a short cautious looking girl with weary eyes. She was staring right at me, that same look the other pets got when they looked at me plastered onto her face.

I wanted to ask her what the hell was wrong but knew better of it with all the blood suckers around me.

And a drunk Kaden, god knows what he would say if I did something stupid.

Instead I smiled a bit at the girl and inclined my head in a polite nod of acknowledgment.

She looked taken aback but retired the gesture with some hesitation, eyes flashing to the vampires around her as if nervous.

Her owner looked over to me, eyes narrowing, "Lord Dawson, has your pet ever spent time with another of her...kind."

Kaden shrugged elegantly, "No. Calla does not get along with others well."

I wanted to grab Kadens drink and chug it under the weight of their stares. But refrained and smiled softly.

Another one with dark blonde hair and a permanent frown eyed me oddly, "really...she seems so quite. Polite."

Kaden looked me over, "Is that so?"

The vampires seemed to take a closer look, the blonde speaking again, "You stand more prideful than you should little pet."

My eyes narrowed slightly, "I am proud."

Kadens hand stilled on my back.

The vampire seemed taken aback, "is that so?"

"I am in a beautiful gown, next to my master. Is that not something to be proud of? I am proud that he sees me worthy enough to wear such things."

He was quiet. Kaden was still.

The other pets looked terrified.

The vampire laughed, smacking a hand on his own pets back, "See that Rabbit? that there is a woman and a pet rolled into one. Lord Dawson you really must tell me how you trained that pretty little thing!"

...maybe for a start he let me keep my name and didn't call me something ridiculous like Rabbit?

Kaden took another sip of his drink and shrugged, "Well for a start I didn't name her Rabbit."

I nearly smirked.

Rabbit turned red and tried in vain to cover some of her scantily clad form.

I frowned. Wanting to tell her that it was okay.

Eventually you get used to wearing things that would flash people if you made any wrong movements.

She was obviously new to the whole thing and was clearly shy...like a rabbit.

poor girl.

I glanced at Kaden who gave me a little push toward the girl, obviously understanding my internal dilemma.

With cautious steps I approached her and smoother her hair back, catching her by surprise, "you are very pretty."

She blushed, "t-thank you."

"You shouldn't be scared, not here. Lord Dawson is kind and very generous."

She looked at me wide eyed before nodding.

"Would you like anything? something to eat perhaps? the food here is spectacular, my master will only accept the best."

She looked away shyly nodding once more, murmuring something I couldn't understand.

I frowned, "pardon."

She turned a brighter shade of red, "I-I said I s-suppose t-thats why he has you." She tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear, "you're very pretty...I didn't even realize you were human at first."

I laughed at bit, picking some food off a passing servants tray and handing it to her, "ah yes well I was purchased for that reason."

She looked surprised, "really? thats it?"

I nodded, "thats it."

for a moment I thought she looked envious. I opened my mouth to ask her why when I was pulled back by Kaden. He threw his glass back, daring it of its contents before, begrudenly telling me we had other things to do and dragging me from the ballroom.

I spun on him the moment we were alone in one of the many hallways, "What the hell Kaden!"

I looked at me, disgust curling in his lip. That slur I was waiting for finally seeping into his voice as he leaned against the wall, "I couldn't take that disgusting display from you any longer."

My jaw dropped, "what?! What the fuck did I do wrong?!"

He gestured to all of me, "Its just wrong, all wrong. I couldn't handle the my wonderful master crap anymore."

Hell he was an angry drunk.

"Then what did you want from me?"

His eyes darkened a bit as he took me in, "I wanted you to stop drawing all that attention to yourself."

My eye twitched, "you put me in a highly decadent gown that barley covered my lady bits and a collar and expect no one to look at me?"

He nodded as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

I threw my hands up in exasperation, "what the hell, why?!"

"Because your my pet. Nothing any of them should be overly interested in."

I wasn't sure if I should be offend or not, "Kaden what do you expect from me I was a good obedient girl like everyone expected! what would you rather have me done."

He pulled me close to him, eyes cold, "I would rather of had you punch that trapper square in the jaw for having the audacity to say such things to you and have you glare at every fucking vampire that undressed you with their eyes when they knew they shouldn't. When they knew-"

He cut himself off banging his fist against the wall.

I stared at the cracked plaster

This was ridiculous, "when they knew what Kaden?"

"That you belong to me Calla, your my pet, my property and a human. They shouldn't even fucking care that you were there, glance at you at the most maybe but every fucking one of them looked like they would screw over their propriety just to see what little that gown hides to touch you like no one should."

My lips formed a bitter frown, "I suppose I just have that effect on vampires then huh, my lord?"

Kaden cringed a bit, his shoulders falling, "...Calla."

"yes?"

"Its not the same."

My jaw dropped.

"HOW THE FLIPPING HELL IS IT NOT THE SAME?! WHY BECAUSE YOU PAID FOR ME?"

He frowned, "now your just making yourself sound like a prostitute."

I rubbed my temple, "your missing the point."

"Am not. The point is your mine to imagine naked, not theirs."

I was not even going to justify that with a response. "there is no point in arguing with you while you're drunk his there?"

He peeled himself off the wall, "There is no point in arguing with me ever."

He took my hand, a boyish smile taking over his face, "lets go swimming."

I shot him a shocked look, "swimming?!"

He nodded, "the ball is boring, you're boring there. besides you've never seen the indoor pool have you."

"But-"

"remember pet, no point in arguing with me."

"my gown Kaden!"

"just take it off."

"Then I'll be naked!"

He looked at me over his shoulder one dark brow raised, "If it will make you feel better I'll get naked too."

I didn't even know what to say to that.

Damn him that bipolar drunk. I hope he passes out before we get to the pool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.9K 28
Alec's hand gripped my wrist hard, "You're coming with me back to my pack." He stated. "No, I'm not." I pushed myself to say this. His nails were now...
541K 15.4K 37
"What do you want now?" she said gritting her teeth as he got closer and closer by every second. "I want nothing else but you Angel..."he whispered...
435K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
3M 135K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...