THE SECRET WIFE || KIM TAEHYU...

By vantaekim01

-ON HOLD " how can you be satisfied with only this flowers whereas I can give you jewellery - diamonds- the w... More

NOTE FOR THE READER
PLAYLIST
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER 1

4.3K 139 13
By vantaekim01

~

The knock on the hotel room door made the man inside to open it wide, making sure that it doesn't disturb the girl that slept on the bed inside.
"Kai? Baby I missed you."
"Jennie what you are doing here? Why did you came you know I'm with Y/n right now?".
The girl pouted looking at the direction where the other woman slept.
"So. She won't know. She is sleeping right now."

Kai hugged her patting her hair, " i know baby, I missed you too."
"Kai. Till when will we keep doing this.?"
"Don't worry. I'll make sure to make everything go accordingly to our plan plus we need her for you to reach the top. Right baby?"
Jennie just hugged him smiling.

But what they didn't know is someone else has already heard everything. Someone who loved that man, someone who sacrificed everything for that man. Y/n didn't make any sound but her eyes never stopped tearing.
She just layed there.

- Kai, the CEO of SM ENTERTAINMENT. Jennie who is a small model under his agency and Y/n , Park Y/n the star that people have forgotten long time ago. She is the second child of Park family who owns the perfume and jewellery business in Korea. But, she left her family as they didn't approved of her being in the entertainment industry.
She was the top model in korean industr. People loved her but things changed in this last three years when she fell in love with Kai. She thought he loves her, so she did everything that was told to her, in the name of love. Like a fool. He gave her place to Jennie, told her that she will marry him and become the lady of SM, so she doesn't need for modelling. Slowly and slowly he gave all her resources to Jennie, and sometimes whenever Jennie couldn't go for her shows Y/n was sent on her place. She became nothing but a replacement.

Now, she knows, knows everything. And she won't be the same Y/n that she was before. Because now they will see her new face, the face she didn't wanted to show. Because now the real game has began.

~~

The next day Y/n stood outside the court. Again. Wearing a white midi dress a scarf cover her hair and a sunglasses.
Today was another day where Kai and she was to get their court marriage done, but it never happened cause Kai always had an excuse. And now she knows why.
Looking at her watch she waited outside when she got a call. "Now let's see what excuse you have for me" she mumbled.

"Hello", she said being calm.
"Hello Y/n, where are you?".
"I should ask you that. Today was the day we were going to register our marriage Kai. I am waiting outside."
"Y/n. We don't have time for that. I need you to go to Mj's fashion show and be in Jennie 's place. She had an accident and broke her arm. Jennie's assistant is already there and make sure no one knows that it's you". Her jaw clenched.
"Kai, are you not coming today?", She asked instead.."Y/n how can you ask me this. It's about Jennie's career. Just do as i say."
The call ended.
She stood their staring at the phone. If she was the same Y/n as of yesterday then she would just run hearing his command but now, she will play his game, her way.

As she was about to walk out, a car stopped right beside her. A tall man came out opening the back door for an another man to walk out. And their came out the man who is called the king of Entertainment industry. Who is feared by everyone cause he has the power to ruin anyone's life with just a flick of his finger.
Strong , powerful, Handsome, ethereal, he was born with everything.
Kim Taehyung, the President of Kim Entertainment. The no. 1 company in Korea. Only the best of the best are recruited here. The company with no scandals, no weakness.
Y/n stood their being dump founded seeing him as he is not someone who was casually seen in public.

"Chanyeol", his deep calm voice called out for his personal secretary.
"Where is she?"
"Sir, I called Miss Jisoo but she is not picking up the call".
"Chanyeol make sure she knows not to make me wait and waste my time. If it's not for my family them i wouldn't have come here".
"Sir, i am trying but nothing".

Y/n stood their hearing everything and that's when she looked up knowing what exactly she wants.
Taking her steps she walked infront of him making him look at her with a raised eyebrow.
"I am sorry, President Kim but i happened to hear your conversation. So, i came in with a proposal for you.... Your bride is not here and my groom will not be coming, so thereby I propose for us to get married. That way both of us doesn't have to return empty handed".
Taehyung was a bit stunned hearing her as this will be the first time someone spoke with him without any fear, so bold- on the other hand Chanyeol was shocked as well but nevertheless came towards Taehyung as he knows who she was.
He whispered something in Taehyung's ears making him smirk.
"Miss. Park Y/n. I have heard about you. Quite impressive though. Then shall we get done with it. Chanyeol".

~

No-one has thought that how time would change everything. Here the newly wedded couple sat inside Taehyung's car when he loosen his tie speaking , "you are now my wife, no matter what i will always be with you but you must know i have a reputation to uphold.", Y/n nodded her head understanding.
"I will, but before anything i too have something to ask of you.?", Taehyung nodded his head.
"I want you to keep our marriage a secret for now. I have somethings to take care of and before that I don't want anyone to know about us".
Taehyung looked at her for some second.
"Fine, 6 months,take care of whatever you have to do and after that I myself will reveal our marriage". Y/n nodded.

"I have somewhere to be. I will be taking my leave now.", She said walking out. Taehyung turned towards chanyeol, "i want every details of her. Where she goes whom she meets. Now".
Chanyeol nodded starting the car.

~

Y/n reached the venue where the MJ show will be held. A runway where their new jewellery is to be introduced.
Y/n walked inside when Jennie's assistant came to her.
"Why are you late? Don't you know the show is about to start. Come now get ready."
Y/n said nothing but walked inside.

She was given a sleevless shimery dress that had a slit till her thighs, her makeup was done but she was given a mask so that no one comes to know who the actual person was. The jewellery that was to be showcase was a beautiful bracelet made of Diamonds. She was bought the bracelet to wear but it seems the size was not made for her.

Jennie's assistant was frustrated as it didn't fit her.
"Now what?"
"Give it to me. ?"
"And what will you do with it?", The assistant seems to be well rude very rude.
Y/n placed the braclet around her ankle which fitted her perfectly. "Now you know".
She said when the pd came to let them know that the show is about to start.

The place was filled with well known people along with media.

The light dimmed and a figure came walking the stage.
She sat on the chair placed on the stage. The people went silent not knowing what's going on and in a swift movement she stretched her body leaning back, like a dance posture, head pulled back - back arched - legs stretched out where the Jewellery piece was placed. The piece shone under the lights.

Amongst the crowed one man sat on the darkest corner so that no one could know him. Kim Taehyung.
He watched his newly wedded wife, he was mesmerized.

Y/n stayed in that position whereas people started to take pictures of her , especially of the jewellery.
Crowd went in awe seeing her , but they didn't know who exactly stood behind that mask. For them it was Jennie.

Y/n were born to be a model, and one of the most beautiful features of her is her legs , those slender beautiful legs. Flawless, people knew her beauty trait which only belonged to her and she used it to her advantage today - Cause suddenly a voice came from the crowd, "that's not Jennie"
After that many people tried to look carefully, "yes, that's not Jennie. Her legs are not that long.".

Hearing those voices the stage light went on, and the Director of the brand came forward. People stood from their chairs as the media started to take photos.
"Please be seated. She is Jennie.", The director said as one people from the crowd shouted, "then remove the mask we want to see the face".
Jennie's assistant came standing behind y/n.
He went in full panick mode.
"Ok we will do that"...."Miss Jennie please remove your mask and proof everyone".

Y/n stood their doing nothing, she knew after these, things won't be the same, after these the game will really begin. But, she was confident. She wants to do it, she will do it.
Without any hesitation she removed her mask making everyone to gasp in shock. The camera flashed when people started to shout.

"That's y/n, right she was also a model."
"Why is she in Jennie's place?"
"Is she trying trying to take her palce"
"Oh my god, just because she doesn't have anything in her hand she is trying to steal others shows now "
"What a bitch".....

The Director was already in rage as he pointed his finger on her.
"Where is Jennie? What are you doing here?".
Y/n said nothing as she stood their with a calm face.

"Miss. Y/n can you tell us why are you in miss Jennie's place? You know it's her show then why are you here. Are you stealing her show??, A reported asked her.

Questions after questions were thrown at her. That's what the entertainment industry is like. Right?

"I will make sure you are ruined , you low grade model?", The director said in which y/n gave a look at him. But it doesn't change the fact that her heart ached listening those words. A low grade model, funny how people forgot that just 3 years back she was the top of all.

"Guards throw her out ----"
"And that's how you deal with a situation, Director?",came a deep voice. The crowd went silent seeing the man standing with two people behind him.
Kim Taehyung. The media placed their camera to take pictures but his one look was enough to keep those cameras down. No , no one mess with him.

Taehyung came standing beside y/n.
"pr- president---.", The director shutted to his words.
"I have seen what happened here, but was it her fault. Don't you think you must first question her agency?", The man spoke as the crowd went silent.
Taehyung turned back to walk away as he stopped, "Never disrespect a woman just because she is not saying anything".

~

Y/n changed herself ready to leave the place, When Jennie's assistant came to her, "did you do that intentionally?"
"What do you think?", She asked back.
"You knew they would know you from your legs then why did you wore it on your ankles?"
"Did you forget that the piece didn't fit me on my wrist What would you have wanted me to do ?", Her face and voice was calm like nothing happened earlier.
The assistant said nothing but walked away.

She walked out from the venue through the back door ready to make a call when a car came stopping infront of her. Sliding the window she saw the man who is now her husband looking at her, "come inside".

Without any word she sat inside as the car drove from there.
Silence filled the car when she decided to say something, " thank you of today but I request you to never intervene again".
"I cannot let anyone insult my wife", the words felt like a warm hug to her..."but don't you think that was a stupid way of doing things, Next time if you want to take revenge ask me".
"I want to do this on my own. I want to earn the place that I lost."

As she said her phone rang, seeing the caller ID, Rosé - y/n's manager also a very good friend to her. She picked up the call.
"Hello, y/n", a soft voice came from the other side. "Rosé".
"Oh y/n. I saw what happened just now. Why didn't you tell me, and Why did you do that?" Y/n looked towards the man, "i-- am fine. And Rose, i did the thing which I should have done  a long time back, so let me tell you, things are not going to be the same. For me, also for you if you stay with me. So, I will ask you - are you willing to stay with me, remember it will be tough for you"

There was a silent from the other side,-
"y/n what do you think of me. Don't you know how long we have been together hah.? I never really liked how that bastard Kai treated you but finally you came to your sense. So my answer is, i am with you...... Uwwuu , I can't wait to see the face of that Jennie and Kai. So, what should I do now".
Y/n smiled at her words, "i need you to find everything on Jennie and Kai. Anything you can fine. Also, make sure you follow her everywhere."

"Aye captian.... I can't wait to see their downfall. See ya", Rose cut the call as y/n kept the phone inside her bag.

The car stopped on the signal. Taehyung turned his head towards her. With a softness he held her chin making her look at him. He stared at her, trying to find any kind of insincerity, But instead he found a vulnerable woman who is trying to be strong in this cruel world.

"When i said you are my wife and no matter what i will be standing by your side , i meant it"
He removed his hand and started the car driving away.
"Where are we going?" She asked
"It was our wedding today. Remember".

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 135 47
"You are the most beautiful flower in my life." ---------------------------------------------------------------------- "What did you get by marrying...
90.3K 3.1K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
1.5K 91 12
SNEAK PEEK: "Because I CAN'T LOVE A GUY WHO HAVE THESE FUCKIN SEIZURES ALL THE TIME ! " Jungkook growled, his chest moving up and down , eyes reflec...
55K 2.6K 52
[Completed βœ…βœ¨] πŸ’₯SNEAK PEEKπŸ’₯ "Please leave me, I can give you nothing except for pain. Everyone left me, you too leave it's for your own good." She...