extraordinary : n.f {1}

By thesweetangel01

tessa andrews has been best-friends with elle evans and lee flynn since birth. they have done everything toge... More

tessa andrews
cast
chapter one : childhood
chapter two : hey tessie
chapter three : first day
chapter four : detention & a failed date
chapter five : fundraiser idea
chapter six : the party
chapter seven : hung-over
chapter nine : the hook-up spot
chapter ten : rules
chapter eleven : ivy league school
chapter twelve : sneaking around
chapter thirteen : caught & broken
chapter fourteen : another ruined friendship
chapter fifteen : forgiven
chapter sixteen : prom
chapter seventeen : a birthday suprise
sequel!

chapter eight : the kissing booth

960 14 0
By thesweetangel01

It was the day of the fundraiser. The Dance Club's booth was set up and opening soon as everyone else's was already open. A guy was at the chess club's booth and tried to use the sledgehammer to see how fair he could test his strength... He made it to the 'good girl' result...

He handed it to Noah and hit it to the bell making it ding. Tessa walked out and went towards Noah. "Hey." Tessa said to him causing Noah to reply with a "Hey." "Um, listen... I know that we don't really see eye-to-eye on things, but I'm... I'm desperate. So maybe if you could just stop by the booth for a little. I don't know. I just... It would mean a lot to me." Tessa said to him.

Noah rolled his eyes and told her, "Wow. The independent Tessa Andrews who doesn't want to be told what to do by anyone, is begging somebody else for help." Tessa scoffed and said to him, "It is what it is, Noah. I mean, I just really thought that maybe it would be nice for you to do something for people that care about you." She walked away as Noah started to feel a little bad about what he said to her.

The booth was open. Lee announced, "Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! Come one, come all, behold the power and raw intensity of a kiss from one of our beautiful people! A ticket and a mint, which we encourage each and every single one of you to use! Just gonna be $5. All sales and epic smooches are final! As you may have noticed, there's a slight twist to this kissing booth. The people you will be kissing are blindfolded!"

Lee continued to announce, "First up, for the ladies. The one and only Ollie! All right! And for the guys, the breathtakingly hot Olivia! Alrighty, let's do this thing!" They started to load up on the money. "I'll take that." Lee said and Tessa said, "Thank you!" "A great smooch!" Elle said.

"Ollie!" A guy cheered as Ollie pulled a girl into a kiss. The three best-friends laughed as they continued to collect money. Elle even smelt the money causing Tessa to laugh. "Yeah!" people cheered as Warren kissed Gwyneth when it was her turn. "He needs a $20!" Lee told his two best-friends

Tuppen's turn was up and he yelled as he was blindfolded, "Yeah!" "Okay, give this guy two mints." Lee said. Tessa and Elle laughed at their funny best-friend. They kept loading up on money, Lee even counted the money that they had... They had a lot! The kissing booth was a hit!

"We are killing it." Lee said to the two girls. "Yeah!" Tessa and Elle said. "But we do have one problem. The girls are asking for Flynn and Logan, and I have a solution." Lee said... but mostly it was to cover for Noah.

"Alrighty! As promised, the next kisser is Flynn!" Tessa said as she loaded in a new name sign that said, Flynn. "Hold on. That is not Flynn." Vivian said. "That is Lee Flynn." Elle said and Vivian ripped her ticket.

"The only reason I ever talked to that dork was to make sure he'd get his brother to come to the booth tonight. Let's go." Mia said leaving with the OMG girls. Tessa and Elle sighed as Lee became a bit upset. "I guess I'm next." A girl named Rachel said.

Tessa and Elle were shocked and looked at the two. They smiled for their best-friend. Lee leaned in for the kiss and after the kiss he took his blindfold off. "Woah..." Lee said. "I hope you like what you see." Rachel said and they leaned in to kiss again. Elle and Tessa leaned into each other, extremely excited for his best-friend.

Tessa was taking a small break behind the booth as Elle was continuing the work in the front. "Hey, Tessa. So, we're gonna hang out now." Lee told her. "Oh, but there's another hour left." Tessa said and Lee glared at her as he looked at Rachel. "Oh! Okay. Yeah. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do." Tessa joked and they laughed.

"All right, see you later." Lee said as he held Rachel's hand and walked away. Tessa smiled as she watched the two walk away. "Rule number 18: always be happy for your bestie's successes. For me, that one has always been easy to follow." Tessa narrated.

"No ways! I can't." Olivia said coming out to the back. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?" Tessa asked. Mia and Gwyneth looked and saw a nerd that was gonna kiss Olivia, pick his nose. "Ew!" Mia and Gwyneth said. "Imagine having to kiss that!" Gwyneth said.

"I can't do it! Not with him!" Olivia told Tessa. "Gross. It's payback time for lying about Flynn and Logan." Mia told Gwyneth. "Who? Who's out there? It's Olivia's ex. And the problem is we're all really good friends. Right, Olivia?" Mia told Tessa.

"Oh! Yeah. Totally. Yeah." Olivia said and up in the front... Noah came. "Noah?" Elle asked. "Hey Elle. Where's Tessa and Lee?" Noah asked. "Lee left after kissing a girl and Tessa's taking a small break." Elle said. "A girl kissed Lee? That must be a huge achievement for him." Noah said and then a nerd looked over at Noah.

"Say, Tessa, you don't know Olivia's ex at all, do you?" Mia said to her. "No..." Tessa said. "Well... Then it's solved!" Gwyneth said and Mia put the blindfold on Tessa. "Oh, no, Mia, please! I don't think this is a good idea." Tessa begged to for her to stop.

Up in front the nerd said to Noah, "Cutsies?" "What?" Noah asked. "Cutsies." The nerd said. In the back Tessa was struggling to stay put as she said, "No, Mia!" "Time to get your dirty-girl on!" Gwyneth said. Noah told the nerd, "Thanks, dude." "Guys, I've never... Woah!" Tessa began to tell them as she was pushed onto the booth's podium.

Elle looked behind her and saw a blindfolded Tessa. "Oh my god..." Elle muttered as she saw Noah go up to help Tessa get into the right spot. "Sorry. Oh, muscles!" Tessa said laughing as she felt Noah's arms but didn't know that it was him yet. The OMG girls looked out and saw Noah. Their faces became upset due to Tessa who was now going to kiss Noah.

"Sorry. Okay. Thank you." Tessa said as she got into the right spot. "Oh, my God." Mia said with anger. "Sorry. I know that you were probably expecting Olivia, so we don't have to do anything if you don't want to. Truth be told, I've never kissed anyone before. It's not that I haven't wanted to, don't get me wrong. For example, I punched Ron Getler in the sixth grade during Seven Minutes in Heaven. Sophomore year, Spring Fling, I was dancing with Randy Melrose. You know, a romantic song came on. I was like, "Oh, it's gonna happen!" But... until... it just didn't, cause..."

Tessa soon was cut off by being kissed by Noah. Elle's mouth went wide open, shocked at the kiss. Tessa's hands went on his arms as she thought, "This isn't so bad. Not so bad at all. Wait!" Tessa and Noah pulled away as she began to think that she knew who it was due to the feeling of his leather jacket.

Tessa took off her blindfold and saw it was Noah. Noah was still close to her face as he leaned back in to kiss her. Tessa had a small thought of the kiss they had with Tessa's hands behind his neck and his hands on her waist. The lights on the 'KISS' letters went out causing them to laugh and soon Tessa came out of that thought as the two pulled away from the kiss.

"There." Noah said as his head leaned against hers. She laughed as she also smiled. She looked towards the crowded as everyone cheered and it included Elle. "Everyone... everyone just saw that, didn't they?" Tessa asked freaking out a little. "Yup. Pretty much." Noah said.

The OMG girls left with anger as Tessa said, "Oh, my God! Kill me now!" "Come on. Relax, Headband. It was just a kiss." Noah told her. Tessa looked at him and raised her eyebrows as she thought, "Was it, Noah? Was it just a kiss?" She smiled a little and just said, "Yeah. Of course." "All right. So I'll... I'll see you around." Noah told her.

"Noah! Noah! Noah!" People cheered as Noah gave her blindfold back and patted her shoulder, "Keep up the good work, huh?" "Good word? What the...? Oh. Good work." Tessa said to herself. "And then it hit me. Holy crap! What am I going to tell Lee?" Tessa thought as she stared at Elle and Elle knew what Tessa was thinking as her eye's went wide like Tessa's.

-

In the kissing gifs and in the video, imagine it's Tessa and Noah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 125 9
What happens when the biggest star in the world makes a drunken mistake with someone who never wanted the attention they have? *updates every wednesd...
37.1K 253 27
A book of random one-shots. Cheater requests are prominent
18K 473 15
A One Shot series about Pepper Potts and Tony Stark.
273K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...