Sovereignty

By jmkrb1

BOOK 2 of Serendipity ! Just when Carlotta thought she found her serendipity in Greek Mafia Don Evangelos Kos... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
So angelo's always been a bitch, huh?
You stole my kill
Lovesick puppy
The misunderstanding
If you tell, I'll throw you in the pool
I love you

51

30.3K 931 1.1K
By jmkrb1

I think we can all agree I can't exactly cook.

I mean, I have valid justification- got kidnapped and raised by men and all that-

You know, the usual-

But it's particularly frustrating when I'm trying to do something nice for someone I love.

I frown at the French toast I made, a little burnt, but otherwise okay. I throw my head back in frustration, not good enough to serve Gigi though.

An unimpressed meow sounds out from beside me and I look down to see Rodrick staring up at me.

"I know, it's shit." I agree, then double take back to him sitting there. Alone. I narrow my eyes, pointing the spatula at him, which he tries to sniff, "Where's your girlfriend?" I ask.

When he attempts to lick the egg crumbs off the spatula I yank it back and set it aside.

He meows frustratedly before taking me by surprise and jumping up onto the counter, and fucking stealing a whole ass slice of French toast.

"Hey!" I exclaim, Rodrick stumbling off the counter and dragging the food with him- probably to devour like the greedy little shit he was. "Rodrick, you can't eat that!" I whine, following after him hurriedly so he didn't get an upset stomach.

He winds his way all the way to the sofa, dragging the piece of toast with him, and jumps, haphazardly tripping over the toast in the process.

I expect him to get comfortable and eat away- but he doesn't eat a single piece.

He only deposits the food in front of a stretched out Arabella- who I previously didn't notice lying on a blanket in the corner.

He sits back on his haunches and waits- presumably for her to eat the food he delivered.

I stop in front of them and smile softly.

That's so fucking adorable-

When Arabella actually makes a move to eat it though, my eyes widen and I launch forward to snatch it away, "Nuh-uh-uh. This isn't kitty safe." I scold, picking up the slightly slobbery bread and grimacing.

Both cats meow at me agitatedly and I suddenly feel bad.

I roll my eyes, "Fine, I'll get you something else- just wait." I give in, unable to resist their adorable faces. "You're just too damn cute-" I mutter as I turn, but I'm promptly cut off when I bump nose first into a solid, warm chest.

Hands settle on my waist to steady me and I look up, startled.

"Does that apply to me too?" Gigi voices, a soft smile on his lips, his voice raspy with sleep.

I lean into his touch after I get over my initial shock, "Mhm, you're the cutest." I say and he smiles bigger. "Though I'm not sure you'll like what I get you." I wince, holding up the vandalised piece of toast Rodrick stole.

Gigi chuckles lowly and shakes his head, "I'll eat anything you make me." He says boldy.

I take his hand and drag him to a bar stool, before throwing out the piece of toast and opening the fridge to get the cats something else.

I pull out a can of tuna and begin to open it, dishing it up onto a small platter for them to share.

Gigi sends me an impatient look and I narrow my eyes on him, "You'll get your turn." I tell him and he huffs, "I have to feed the babies first."

Gigi sends me a look before dumbly pointing at himself- which I scoff a laugh at.

I could practically hear him saying 'I am baby'-

I slap his bare arm on the way past him and hear him get up to follow me like a lost puppy to the sofa.

The cats meow yet again at the sight of their favourite treat and I set it down on the sofa cushion for them to eat- being treated like the spoiled little mob children they are.

Arabella digs right in, and Rodrick sits back a little watching her. I look between the two.

I promptly pick Rodrick up and hold him dangling in front of me, "Rodrick have you been giving all your food to Arabella?" I accuse and he only dangles from my hands and looks at me.

I look between the two cats again and gasp a scoff, "You're so much skinnier than Arabella! She's so much fatter than you, bad boy!" I scold and he looks guilty.

Gigi gasps behind me, "Don't fat shame Arabella like that!" He says, and I can practically hear the pout on his face, "Besides, I think it's romantic." He adds on.

I set Rodrick back down and kneel in front of him, picking up some of the tuna with my hands and feeding it to him, which he accepts, "That's so sweet Rodrick, but you need to eat too." I tell him and he only eats the tuna from my fingers.

"It's cute how much you talk to them." Gigi smirks at me as I get back up and head back over to the kitchen, him following my every step.

I grab the French toast I made and put it on the table for us to eat, "Don't pretend like you don't do it either." I say, waggling a piece of toast at him.

He narrows his eyes and takes a massive bite out of one, "This is actually good." He says, simultaneously giving me a back-handed compliment and diverting the subject.

I fall for it though, "Why 'actually'?" I ask, and take a bite out of my own slice.

Shit, this was actually pretty good.

"Cause you can't cook for shit." He says bluntly.

I blink at him, "You're an asshole."

He levels me a look, "You're just finding that out now?"

I narrow my eyes, "You're supposed to hate everyone but me."

He smirks, "I hate everyone but me."

I groan and roll my eyes, "You're impossible."

"Not impossible, improbable." He says back and I gape at him.

"Did you just quote Nikolai Lantsov?" I ask him and he finishes his second slice of toast with a grin.

"I know how to turn you on, baby." He winks and I hate to admit he is right.

I am turned on.

I turn away and go to the sink to start the dishes, not wanting to look at him any longer before I jump his bones.

I've just switched on the tap when I feel a warm body press into my back.

I close my eyes, we must stay focused brothers, we must stay-

"Leave them, I'll wash up." Gigi's voice says into my ear, hands finding his favourite spot on my waist and rubbing my bare skin.

I glance over my shoulder at him, not realising how close he was as our lips brush, "Why are you so hot this morning?" I ask him and he looks offended.

He leans over me and puts soap in the water, turning back to peck my lips, "I'm hot every morning." He says in a 'duh' tone and I laugh, sliding out from between him and the counter.

I don't deny him, because I would be lying.

"Hey," He says as he washes up, looking over his muscular shoulder at me, "Andrei and Milan might stop by today, Andrei texted me about the property I offered." He says with a grin, and my face drops.

"No way!" I squeal, jumping up from my seat and clinging to his bicep, "He's texting to come over and see you? I never thought that would happen... and they're gonna open a tattoo shop! I'm so excited." I ramble and Gigi smiles at me.

"όμορφο κορίτσι." He says, looking back down to the washing up he was almost done with.

(pretty girl)

"What does that mean?" I ask him hesitantly and he looks down at me nonchalantly.

"You have food in your teeth." He responds casually and I gasp before narrowing my eyes on him.

"Sei una puttana." I respond, whacking him and walking away.

"What does that mean!?" He calls and without turning I respond.

"You're a bitch!" I told him back.

I go back over to the sofa and sit down beside the kitties, Arabella lying with her fat tummy exposed as Rodrick rests his head on it.

Ah, so I guess Rodrick was just fattening her up for his own personal pillow.

I knew he was a selfish bastard.

I smile softly before opening my phone, seeing notifications from my messages.

Spaghetti mafia siblings 🍝🤌

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘 removed Don🤝🤴

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘 removed Alpha male🐺🥶

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘:

YOOO

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘:

We're back bitches

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘:

Word of the day is opportune, meaning suitable or convenient for a particular situation

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘:

I believe this was an opportune time to kick those mfs out the spaghetti mafia

365 days🤢🐥:

I literally don't give a fuck

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘:

U know, u were on thin ice for a min buddy i could kick u too

365 days🤢🐥:

My word of the day is go fuck urself

Me:

That's 3 words dumbass

365 days🤢🐥:

Go fuck urself

Soft boi🤠🥰:

Wtf do u want Rome

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘:

Just wanted to let u all know Augustus is here. Like in the country. Wants to meet me and Car, u down?

Me:

NO FUCKING WAY

365 days🤢🐥:

Who tf is Augustus

365 days🤢🐥:

Pussy ass name

Me:

He's too cool for u mass

Me:

Come over to my place? Andrei and Milan will be here

Soft boi🤠🥰:

I don't want Silver around u Rome.

365 days🤢🐥:

WOAH WOAH WAIT SILVER

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘:

Nah he's cool dw enzo

Me:

I'll keep him in line.

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘:

Pfft, ok donna.

365 days🤢🐥:

U MEAN SILVER SILVER

Soft boi🤠🥰:

I'm coming too then. I'm chill with Andrei and Milan anyways

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘:

That good with u Car?

Me:

Yeah!

365 days🤢🐥:

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME

Lame shakespeare character 🥱😘:

Go fuck urself

Me:

Go fuck urself

Soft boi🤠🥰:

Go fuck urself

"Who are you smiling at?" Gigi says as he approaches where I'm sitting on the couch, quite literally picking me up and taking my seat, my new one being his lap.

I snuggle into him closer, "What, you jealous?" I tease and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Depends who it is." He responds grumpily.

I laugh and kiss his exposed neck, "My brothers, relax." I tell him and he does,

"What were they saying?" He asks idly, picking up a strand of my hair and twisting it.

"Silver is here..." I tell him hesitantly and he tenses, dropping the strand of hair.

"Oh." Is all he says and I furrow my brows.

I looked up at him, "Oh?" I repeat, "Rome wants to bring him round today, if that's okay with you?" I tell him and he scrunches his nose.

He doesn't respond for a second, "Fine," He says, "But keep him on a leash and he's not allowed on the couch." He adds on and I gape, yet scoff a laugh.

"Gigi!" I reprimand and he quirks his lips up slightly, "But yes," I respond with a smirk, "Romeo is still my brother and I'm wary of Silver." I sigh.

Gigi kisses the top of my head, "You and me both."

"I love how close you are with Rome. He loves you a lot, I can tell." I tell Gigi, resting my head on his chest.

"He's a good kid. Definitely too pure to be in the mafia like his sister." He says, squeezing me towards the end making me squeal.

He laughs and I give him a look, "Too pure, huh? Do you forget I sliced Emiliano's dick off?" I tell him.

He leans his head back on the sofa with a smirk, neck exposed to me and Adam's apple bobbing, that damn Adam's apple- "Baby I think about that daily." He tells me.

My gaze drifts up from his Adam's apple to his eyes, and I lay my finger over it again, pressing down slightly with makes his lip curl up, revealing his teeth.

My finger slides from his Adam's apple to the area where his neck meets his shoulder and I frown.

The bite mark I left on him was now gone, "I want to mark you again." I mutter frustratedly when I look down to examine the now clear skin.

"Is my mark still there?" He asks, hand drifting over my cloth covered nipple briefly.

"I'm pretty sure it's going to scar you asshole." I mutter and he smirks triumphantly. "You're lucky I was still wearing my bikini top with Andreas and Mateo or there would've been a lot of questions."

His smirk widens, "Mm well I don't want them seeing your boobs. Only me." He tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Oh but my pussy is fine-" I start and his hand darts out to grasp my neck, cutting my words off in a choke.

"Smartass." He tsk's and I grip his wrist as he loosens his hold, yet rubs a thumb over the skin on my neck.

"You just don't want them teasing you for having a mommy kink-" He grips my neck harder to cut off my words again and I choke.

He clenches his jaw and diverts the conversation back to the marking, lifting his neck to give me access, "Shut your pretty mouth and sink your teeth into me harder this time."

___________________________________________________________

i looked into the amazon publishing thing... and i think i can do it

like i'll have to research more and edit the hell out of both books + come up with a discreet cover but-

i'll get started on it as soon as my finals finish :)

hope you enjoyed reading today!!

ily all endlessly and see you next time <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 6.9K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
554K 13.4K 68
Book 1 of ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
1.2M 22.8K 39
How can one event alter the course of your entire life? Going from living with her single beloved mother to flying across the country to live with he...
343K 7.1K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...