You are my Galaxy (13th docto...

Від Crowley_thesnake

you've been travelling with the Doctor since their 9th regeneration. You were best friends with Rose Tyler an... Більше

The Women Who Fell to Earth - Part 2
The Women Who Fell To Earth - Part 3
The Ghost Monument Part 1
The Ghost Monument Part 2
The Ghost Monument Part 3
The Ghost Monument Part 4
Rosa - Part 1

The Women Who Fell to Earth- Part 1

588 15 1
Від Crowley_thesnake

Ryan, a 19 year old boy is filming a little something for his youtube channel, which currently has 37 subscribers.

"So today I want to talk about the  greatest women I ever met." Ryan said to his camera. "Smart. Funny. Caring. Special. Proper special. Where do I start? OK..." Ryan takes a small pause to gather his thoughts. "I've mentioned this on here before. I'm pretty much not an idiot. I'm actually a capable guy, considering. But I'm 19, and cos of the thing I told you before, I can't yet ride a bike."

|■|-•

Ryan and his two grandparents are on a mountain. Ryan is trying to ride a bike.

"Who says you can't?"

"Me, Nan. We keep trying this."

"And we'll go on trying till it's done. Now keep your eye on Grandad."

"You mean Graham."

"Keep your eye on Graham then. Three, two, one, go! Go on!"

Ryan peddles the bike towards Graham.

"Go on, Ryan!" Graham yells. "You're doing it, mate!"

Ryan then falls of his bike and his grandparents came running towards him.

"Nearly."

"No. Not nearly! I'm sick of coming up here, I'm sick of falling, and I'm sick of this stupid bike." Ryan then took his bike and speed walked towards the edge of the hill.

"Ryan Sinclair, don't you dare!" Ryan's grandmother yelled at him but Ryan still threw the bike off the cliff.

All three of them now sat by the edge.

"Mate, you rode it for a second." Graham said.

"Can you stop calling me mate? Anyway, a second's not enough."

"You'll do it, if you keep on trying."

"I just want to make you proud."

"You make me proud every day." Ryan's grandmother told him.

"Anyway, you're on your own getting that bike, cos our train leaves in 20 minutes. Come on, love."

Ryan goes down the hill in search of his bike. Instead of finding the bike on the ground, he found it in a tree.

A noise came from behind Ryan and he turned around. A weird square floated infront of him and Ryan slowly walked closer to it. Multiple tiny yellow squares came out of it as well as a tiny circle. Ryan went to go touch and when he did it disappeared. Then out of nowhere a loud noise and a bright light appeared. A strange looking object appeared infront of Ryan, Ryan touched it and the coldness from it burnt Ryan's hand. Ryan got his phone out his pocket and called the Police.

"Hi. Police...maybe.

|■|-•

Somewhere else a Police women came to sort out something between two other women and their cars.

"She smashed it with a hammer!" One of the women explained.

"Cos you keyed me nearside door!" The other explained.

"Because you parked in my spot!"

The Police women went towards the car and saw a hammer wedged into the car window sheild.

"It's not your spot. There ARE no spots."

"Ladies, please!" The Police women yelled to quite them down, which worked. "Thank you. Can I suggest a simple solution? You pay for her cracked window, you pay for her scratched door, and we all agree that parking round here is a nightmare but that grown-ups really shouldn't need to call the police to sort it out for them." The police women explained. "Now, if we're all agreed on that, there's no need for me to take any further police action and we can all get on with our lives. What do you reckon?"

Later on the same police women sat in her car on a call to one of her colleagues.

"I'm just saying, I am capable of more than parking disputes."

"And I keep telling you don't run before you can walk. You're a probationer, Yaz. Learn the basics."

"I want to do more! Can you not get them to give me something that'll test me? Something a bit different."

"There is something that just came in...if you want different."

|■|-•

Officer Yaz now stood next to Ryan infront of the strange object.

"And you say you just found it here?" Yaz questioned.

"No, I said it appeared...out of nowhere."

"Right."

"I swear. This isn't a prank! I came down here to get my bike."

"And Where's your bike?"

"In that tree."

"Name, sir?"

"Ryan Sinclair."

"Wait. Redlands Primary?"

"Yeah!"

"Yasmin Khan!"

"Oh, my God! Yaz! Wow!"

"I know!"

"Look at you. You're a fed!"

"Yeah. We don't call it that. I'm still training - second year probation. What about you, what you up to?"

"Warehouse worker."

"Oh, Right. Like it?"

"Hate it. It's cash while I study for my NVQ. Trying to be a mechanic."

"That's good. You have to take this away, though. Seriously. It's going to be dark any minute. You can't dump this here."

"I didn't, I can't even lift it."

"Oh, come on, Ryan. It's me."

"Touch it."

"What?"

Eventually Yaz touched the blue object.

|■|-•

"The next station is Grindleford." The intercom in the train announced.

"Do you ever think he's going to call me Grandad?" Graham asked his wife.

"Give him time." She responded.

"Three years we've been married."

"And you've never been happier!" She replied then kissed Graham on the cheek. Grace then noticed a man looking at them, "can't keep his hands off me, love."

"Behave yourself!" Graham responded to his wife's actions.

"Never!"

The driver of the train noticed a weird sort of electricle circle coming towards the train and eventually the same electrical circle hit the train. This caused the driver to fall over and loose control of the train. The train came to a sudden holt causing Graham to fly off his chair.

"You all right, love?" Graham said checking up on his wife.

"Think so, yeah. What just happened?"

"Where you going?"

"Just having a look." Grace got up and started walking to get a better look at what's going on. Eventually Grace found an opened window and looked out only to see people with torches looking around. "What're you doing?! Don't go on t' track, it could be live!"

"Get off of there!" Someone yelled.

Just then there was a small clink and doors locked themselves.

"Graham! The doors just locked! We're shut in. I can't get them open." Grace popped her head back in the train and Graham ran towards her. "Somethings wrong."

The man that's with Graham and Grace walkes towards the door. "I think somethings coming down the train."

All three of them look at the other compartment through the door window and see the electricle circle that hit the train.

"Right, get away from the door. Grace, get to the back of the carriage. Get to the back!"

They all ran to the back and tried opening the door but the door was locked. Grace got her phone and rang Ryan.

|■|-•

"Wait, one sec." Ryan said and got his phone and answered it. "Hiya, Nan."

"Ryan, love. Our train's stopped between Hathersage and Grindleford, and something really weird's going..." The connection between the phone call failes.

"Evrrything all right?" Yaz asked noticing Ryan's worried look.

"Nan?"

|■|-•

"Grace, get back." Graham said.

The electricle circle thing broke the door and went inside the carpartment.

"What is it?" Graham asked.

"I've no idea."

The creature slowly went towards the three humans. Graham tried to open the other door but had no luck with it. They all tried to stay away from the creature by staying as close as they can to the locked door. Before the electric creature can come any closer somethings or someone crashed into carpartment and the creature stopped moving. One of the unknown persons jumped up but the other one stayed still eyes closed laying on the ground.

"What?" The mysterious person said and Grace pointed behind her. The person then looked around and grabbed a wire running towards the creature and did something to make the creature stopped what it was doing. "Should buy us a few seconds. Oh, yeah. Long story. Tell you later. Doors?"

"Locked shut." Grace responded.

"We'll see about that. No sonic! Empty pockets. Oh, I hate empty pockets!"

"It's coming back!" The other man said.

Just as the man said this the other unknown person woke up taking a long breath like they just came back from the dead, actually they did just came back from the dead.

"What are you?" The blonde women asked the creature. The creature replied with an electrical shock. "OK, you Don't like questions. More the private type, I get that."

The wires of electric moved towards the other man who was now sat down on a chair. "Get it away from me!"

"All of you, stay very...Still."

"It's going to kill us!"

"It could've done that already."

"Nan!" Ryan yelled as he was now on the train along with Yaz.

"Ryan, stay away!" Grace yelled.

"Oh, my God!" Yaz said as she notices the creature.

Just after Yaz said that the creature decided to shock everyone with electricity and then flew away.

"You three, relax, but stay put. I'll check the rest of the train." The mysterious women said the Graham, Grace, and the other man. " Y/n you alright?" She then asked the other mysterious women who still sat on the floor.

"I just died, then got shocked by I don't know how much electricity, how do you think I feel?!" She responded.

"Good?"

"Seriously?!"

"So, not good?"

"No! Not good!"

The blonde women then walked to the two new humans that were in the room.

"Fat lot use you two were."

"Hey! Hold on there please, madam. I need you to do as I say, this could be a potential crime scene." Yaz said following the blonde women.

"Why are you calling me madam?"

"Because you're a women."

"Am I?! Does it suit me?"

"What?"

"It suits You. Better than all your regenerations I know." Y/n said with a wink at the end.

The blonde women chose to ignore that.

"Oh, yeah! I remember. Sorry, half an hour ago I was a white-haired Scotsman. When's the next train due?"

"This is the last one back." Ryan explained.

"But the doors were locked. How did you both get in?"

"Driver's window was smashed in." Yaz said.

"What's your name?"

"PC Khan. Hallamshire Police."

"Name, not title."

"Yasmin Khan. Yaz to my friends. Can I have your name, please?"

"When I can remember it."

"You don't know your own name?"

"Course I know it. I just can't remember it. It's right there, on the tip of my... what's that?" The women said pointing to her tongue.

"Tongue?" Rayn said.

"Tongue! Smart boy. Biology. What did she call you? Ryan?"

"Yeah. Ryan Sinclair."

"Good name. Are you a Doctor, Ryan?"

"No."

"Shame. I'm looking for a doctor."

"Hilarious." Y/n said.

"What?"

"Nothing. Continue what you were doing, women who can't remember her name."

"Right." And with that they all walked towards the Driver's area.

"Power, lights, doors." The women, who's name is the Doctor, said as she presses a few buttons. "Poor women." She said as she looks at the dead driver.

"That thing must've killed her as it came through." Ryan said.

"Must it? Didn't kill anyone else. Looks more like she died of shock when it smashed through the window."

"Either way, a women has died here." Yaz said.

"But no more creatures, and no other passengers left on board. Let's get back to the others." The Doctor said and started walking back.

"Wait. Can you stop, please? This could be a major incident. I'm the one in charge here."

"What are you going to do?" Y/n said.

"Call it in to my station."

"What are you going to tell them?" The Doctor said.

"The facts."

"Which are?"

"The Doctor being too attractive everytime they regenerate." Y/n whispered.

"What did you say?" The Doctor asked Y/n.

"Nothing."

"The train was attacked." Yaz said.

"By what?" Y/n said.

"I need to take a look at CCTV footage."

" When we all saw it with our own eyes?"

"Was it an alien? Because it looked like an alien to me." Ryan asked.

"Oh, come on!" Yaz said.

"What, you think he's wrong?" The Doctor said.

"No, I dunno, but..."

"But you're worried about how you'll explain all this to a superior officer who won't believe you."

"I can't not report it."

"You could hold off until we get the answers to the bigger questions."

"Which are?"

"What was it? Why was it here? Where's it going next? And, most importantly, how do we stop it? Cos whatever I is, I don't think it's done. Come on, Ryan! Come on, Yaz! I'm calling you Yaz, cos we're friends now."

The three of them walk away leaving the other mysterious women, Y/n.

"Alright, leave me here to rot!" Y/n yelled getting the Doctor's attention.

"You too Y/n come along." The Doctor says and Y/n runs after them.

|■|-•

Officer Khan is interviewing the other man.

"It's...um...Karl Wright. Middle name's Brian. 52 Northover Street."

"Telephone number?" Yaz asks the the Doctor walks between Yaz and Karl.

"Right then, troops!" The Doctor says.

"No." Y/n says. "Not troops. Anything but troops."

"Team?"

"Nope."

"Gang?"

"Absolutely not."

"Fam?"

"No."

"Y/n your distracting me."

"Am not."

"You both came crashing through the roof! She said she was dead!" Grace said.

"We were thrown out of our TARDIS. Oh, I've lost my TARDIS!"

"Shit!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Language!" The Doctor said looking at Y/n with a stern look. "It was exploding and then it dematerialised. Don't panic. Not the end of the world. Well, it could be the end of the world, but one thing at a time."

"Are we supposed to understand anything you're saying?" Graham asks.

"Yes." Y/n simply said.

"She thinks that thing is an alien." Ryan spoke.

"Don't be daft! There's no such thing as aliens. Anyway even if there was, they ain't going to be on a train in Sheffield!" Graham responded.

This statement made Y/n laugh.

"Why not?! I'm alien and I'm here." The Doctor said.

"Grace, we're going." Graham said out of disbelief.

This only made Y/n laugh more and the Doctor had to put her hand over Y/n mouth to shut her up.

"No, we're not. She just saved our lives."

"Don't be scared. All of this is new to you, and new can be scary. Now we all want answers. Stick with me, you might get some."

"Actually, I don't want answers. I just want to get to work and forget all about this. If that's all right with everyone. Even if it isn't. Thank you." Karl said and started walking the other direction.

"Would you like me to..." Yaz tried to offer something.

"No! Thank you. I just want to be on my own. I'll walk. I need the air. And I'm with him. We don't get aliens in Sheffield."

"I think he's still in shock, bless him." Grace spoke.

"Obvious question, but has anyone noticed anything else out of the ordinary tonight?" Y/n asked. With that Ryan slowly put his hand up.

|■|-•

All six of them were now in Yaz's police car, Yaz was driving. The Doctor sat in the passenger seat and Graham, Ryan and Grace sat in the back. As for Y/n since there was no where else to sit she had to sit on the Doctors lap. And throughout the whole trip to the woods Y/n was blushing, but not enough for anyone to notice.

"I'm going to be in such trouble if they find out I were there."

"Can we have the lights and siren on?" Y/n asks getting her and the Doctors hopes up.

"No! I shouldn't be doing any of this."

"So you three know each other?" The Doctor asks.

"I'm his nan. Graham's me husband."

"Second husband." Ryan corrected.

"And you two know each other?"

"Yeah, Yaz and I were at school together."

"Not Yasmin Khan?" Grace said.

"Hello, Ryan's Nan."

"Haven't you done well for yourself, love!"

"And you say you just found it there, this thing?" The Doctor asked Ryan.

"Yeah, pretty much. I took pictures." Ryan answered.

"Good lad. That's exciting. No, not exciting. What do I mean? Worrying. Fast as you can, Yaz."

|■|-•

Everyone was now by the object in the woods.

"There's my bike." Ryan points out.

"Why's it in a tree?" Y/n asked.

"We were up top and I chucked it over."

"He gets cross cos he can't ride it." Graham said.

"We were giving him lessons. He's got dyspraxia, it's a coordination disorder." Grace explained.

"Anyway, enough about me. The tree's to the left so it should be..." Ryan shone the light from the torch to the area were the object was, well used to be.

"It was definitely there." Yaz spoke.

The Doctor got near to the area and the grass was now frosty due to the coldness of the object.

"So Where's it gone?" She proceeds to say.

"Up your ass." Y/n said causing Ryan to laugh and the Doctor to look at her with a dissapointed face.

|■|-•

"Two weird things, one city, same night, makes me nervous." The Doctor said now in a completely new place.

"I'll see if there have been any more reports on that object." Yaz said.

"Good cos we need all the information we can get. Meet us back here."

"I could have a word with some of my old pals from work. If you want to know what's happening, ask a bus driver." Graham spoke.

"He always says that." Ryan said.

"Cos it's true! I'd still be doing it now if I could."

"I can search for weird stuff on social media."

"I'll check in with my nurses group on WhatsApp." Grace said.

"Seriously though. Aliens?" Graham asks.

"Yep!" Y/n said.

"Yeah, maybe I won't mention that bit." Graham said and ran off.

"Suddenly I feel really tired."

"That was a big fall you had, love. We should get you checked out at A&E." Grace offered.

"No! No need to do that. She's just still in the process of regeneration." Y/n said.

"What she said." The Doctor said pointing at Y/n. "I never go anywhere that's just initials. Although..." The Doctor then put her finger on her nose."Ah. Can one of you catch me?"

"You're going to fall over?" Ryan's asks.

"In 2 minutes, 19 seconds. Wait - forget the 2 minutes. 19... Oh, this new nose is so unreliable!" The Doctor said and then fell forwards towards Y/n, luckily Y/n catched her.

"Look at her, she has fallen for me." Y/n said.

"No she just..." Ryan said.

"Yes I know!" Y/n said. "Just joking around. Actually I think I'm going to..." Y/n then fainted and Ryan caught her.

"I'll carry her." Grace said. "You carry the other one."

|■|-•

The Doctor and Y/n are fast asleep on the same sofa in Grace's house cuddling each other.

"Ryan, look." Grace said noticing the gold waves covering the Doctors hands.

"Whoa." Ryan said.

Grace went to check the Doctora pulse. "She's got two separate pulses."

The Doctor then let out a breath and the same golden stuff came out her mouth.

"Oh, my God. What is that?" Ryan said.

"I have no idea."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Eclipse of the Sun | Doctor Who Від let-me-rest

Наукова фантастика

959 65 11
Laura was a simple girl from Scotland, but tragedy seemed to follow her. Every night she kept having dreams about this man, a man who she would follo...
3.5K 226 29
Story synopsis: You're moving on from your trauma and are finding a growing sense of family on the Tardis, but things are changing, yourself more tha...
24K 423 47
*SEQUEL NOW OUT* Thought to have perished in the Great Time War, The Historian now resides on Earth with her closest friend, Henry, whom she rescued...
59.2K 2.7K 27
I am The Bad Wolf, and I will never forgive the Doctor for making me this way... I don't know how it happened, but I do know that the Doctor...